Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Completing Masters Task

10
6 Comments 6
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I read my Master's email several times trying to work out how I should reply. I don't want it to sound too over the top about how excited I really am with my new allotted task, but if he could only feel between my legs right now he would know.

Opening my legs slightly as I sit at my desk I wish I could reach down and caress myself, but I need to wait. Master likes me sliding my fingers over my moist pussy lips and then slipping two fingers into my cunt and moaning. I can only edge myself though, there is no cumming without his permission.

As soon as my boss heads home I lock the office door and sit in front of my computer once more, my legs open and tights off. My fingers slip easily into my pussy and I read his message yet again.

"You're meeting Darren on Monday. He MUST spank you six times. Three spanks on each cheek. The first three can be normal warmup ones but after the third, fourth and fifth, you must say the words "Harder" each time. You must do this before anything else happens. Every time you masturbate between now and then, I want you to bring yourself to the edge. But you must never cum. Every time it subsides you must bring yourself back to the edge. That is all.”

I‘m so close already but I must stop, I must pull my fingers out, I must stop circling my clit. I don't have permission to cum so reluctantly I calm myself down and pull my tights back on before heading home.

On the bus journey home I write my reply to my Master, telling him I'm very happy to undertake his tasks and confessing to him what I did to myself after reading his instruction. I also send a message Darren making sure that our Monday meeting is still on. He replies quickly saying that he can't wait and needs to fuck me. He even sends a picture of his hard cock which just makes me even moister.

When I arrive back at my house I must continue my role as a good wife and mother. It’s not easy as the whole time I am thinking about Monday. I’m so glad it's Friday and only a few days till I get the fucking I crave.

Darren really knows how to use his cock, tongue, and fingers and I always have an amazing time with him, a bed soaking time with juices dripping from me. His spunk undoubtedly fills my pussy or covers my breasts. He always makes me feel sexy as I am a big girl and I know that not all guys like curvy girls. I'm sure that's why my husband doesn't try with me anymore.

Darren makes me feel like he really wants me. He wants to be inside me, kissing me and touching me and every woman should have a man like him in her life. I'm even luckier because he has a big cock and yummy cum. Over the weekend I keep exchanging messages with my Master and with Darren. Darren and I swap more pictures of the naughty variety which help keep each other horny, and every chance I get, I play, edging myself as Master has told me to do.

At one point, I find myself lying in bed alone and reaching for my vibrator. I remember one of the first emails Master sent to me, the one where he tells me his rules and what he expects of me. Strange as it might seem, knowing I'm his and that he owns me is a massive turn on.

I slide the vibrator in and out of my pussy whilst imaging my Master is watching me. His hard cock juts out at me as he studies the pussy that he owns. As I get closer to cumming I imagine sucking his big dick. Very soon I need to stop or else I'll go over the edge.

Thankfully Monday morning soon arrives and as I send my husband and kids off for the day the anticipation is really growing. I have long decided that a bath is the first thing needed as I want to be smooth and clean all over for Darren.

I play and edge again whilst in the bath by rubbing my clit with my fingers and think of Darren spanking me. Not surprisingly, it doesn't take me long to get close to climaxing but I must hold off.

Once I'm out and dried off I slip on my black lacy matching lingerie. The bra pushes my boobs up and together and the panties help shape my curvy bum. Darren messages me saying that he's five minutes away, so my heart starts to race and my pussy moistens. I unlock the door ready for him to walk in and then I get into the position my Master has instructed.

I hear the door open and close and I'm even more excited. I think it's because not only am I getting time with Darren but I’m also fulfilling Master’s orders. It makes it so much more thrilling.

I so want to please my Master, I want him to be satisfied when I complete my tasks. I want to be the best submissive for him. I have a deep desire to make him happy.

I don't turn around but hear Darren at the bedroom door. I’m kneeling in the classic submissive pose, my head down and my bum in the air. I hear him take off his shoes, his top, followed by his trousers and I'm sure his boxers. He enters the room and I'm about to ask him to spank me like my Master has instructed but he does so without me saying a word.

He spanks my bum cheeks one slap on each. I’m slightly taken back but feeling even more turned on, so I beg him for more, and harder. Another spank for each cheek. I lean forward begging again for more and another two for each cheek come instantly. Spanking is so pussy wetting for me. God, I want him to bend me over and screw me hard and fast right now.

I know that I am permitted to fuck and cum now as I have done as Master instructed. Knowing that I have completed Master’s orders has me tingling and sore. I'm so happy and can't wait to tell him what I’ve done.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

He will be so proud of me, but before I can move Darren has taken a scarf from the coat hook in my bedroom and tied it over my eyes, blocking out my vision.

He helps me to the middle of the bed and lays me on my back. I feel him kneel between my legs and I wonder what he will do first. My question is soon answered as he kisses me, passionately. His tongue slips into my mouth, playing with mine. My hands caress his arms and his beard tickles me as his hands start to roam over my body.

I can't help but think of Master and wish he was here to watch this. In fact, I would rather he was here and he joined in so that I get taken but two dominant men. That really would be a dream come true; being fucked by my Master and his friend. Perfect!

Darren then pulls my big breasts out of my bra. Starting with the left he sucks it then moves to the right one. He goes back and forth between my boobs, licking and sucking my nipples. Moans leave my lips with each touch from him.

Then he moves, pulls my panties off and starts to nibble my clit. His tongue is licking away at my cunt as he tastes all my wetness. He concentrates on my clit causing me to gush all over his face. I'm moaning and caressing his head as he does this, not wanting it to end. He doesn't stop, eating me right through my orgasm. The first of many orgasms to come.

I feel him move again and his fingers start circling my clit. He just wants me to climax hard and I do. He doesn't stop and I just keep cumming, to the point where my wetness is dripping down between my bum cheeks. My juices are all over me and starting to soak the bed. He moves yet again but doesn't take his hand away. My clit is so sensitive and I'm begging him to stop but he ignores my pleading.

Then I feel his cock on my lips and he tells me to suck it. I dive onto his cock, my mouth sucking it quickly and deeply. I just can't stop myself and I need to concentrate on anything but my clit. I lick and suck him, bobbing up and down on his cock. His other hand is on my head keeping me on his throbbing shaft.

Eventually, I push his hand away from my pussy and calm down and breathe. He takes this opportunity to move between my legs and rubs his cock over my bare mound before he rams it deep inside me. I scream out in pleasure as his big cock stretches my cunt. He's deep in my pussy fucking me fast.

He knows me too well and as I'm about to cum he pulls out and watches my face, contorted in orgasmic bliss. Then he penetrates me again and leans down to kiss me as we fuck. My fingers are running down his back and clawing at his perfect bum and my legs wrap tightly around him as I nibble his neck.

He leans up as he fucks me and plays with my breasts. "I fucking love your pussy!" he moans.

"Your cock feels so fucking good inside me!" I groan back.

He pulls out and rubs my still sensitive clit with his cockhead and I'm soon cumming again. I feel the soaked bedsheets underneath me and the wet patch keeps growing. Then he's back in my pussy again, fucking me like a man possessed. I move my hips, thrusting back against him and forcing him deep.

Once again, he holds off his orgasm by pulling out but I feel him gently pushing the head of his cock against my ass. My very tight hole starts to relax and I begin to let him in. Suddenly, his cockhead pops through the ring and I flinch in pain but he carries on slowly. He works his cock in bit by bit, teasing me open. When it starts to slide more easily, he shoves it in me and fucks me deeper.

I'm screaming with the mixture of pleasure and pain that I enjoy so much. He holds my legs up as his fucks my ass deep and fast. I grip the sheets as I think I'll leave angry red scratch marks on his back if I don’t. My boobs are bouncing all over the place and just as I'm about to squirt he pulls out of my ass and rests his cock on my pussy lips. My wetness covers his cock and as he slides back into me, he cums.

He explodes inside me, spurting rope after rope of his yummy cum into my grateful cunt. He’s fucked me, pussy to ass and back to pussy, but I don’t care. His cock softens and he lays next to me as I take the blindfold off and snuggle into him. We kiss for a few blissful moments as we catch our breath and all too soon it is time for him to go.

We talk a little as he gets dressed while I throw on an old baggy t-shirt. I can feel his cum dripping out of me and down my inner thigh as I kiss him goodbye at the door.

"I'll send you the video and pictures I took when I get home," he says nonchalantly while walking out to the street. I don't get a chance to ask, I will just have to wait until I receive them.

He's so mean sometimes I think to myself, as I smile and wave him goodbye. I sit down at my table with my iPad, the mixed cum juices forming a puddle on a towel underneath me. I send Master my Day of Debauchery Report, telling him what just happened in explicit detail and how I have completed my task.

Once I’ve showered all the evidence of Darren away my phone rings. It's Master calling me and I'm instantly wet and tingling. I ask him if he has read my Report. "Yes, I have," he says. “Darren told me that you’ve been such a good girl and I would have loved to have been there to join in. Instead, I will just have the pleasure of viewing.” My heart jumps with joy and my pussy tingles again. I have made him proud and happy and it makes me feel so good inside.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments