Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum in her panties

"Two Airport Customs Officials have a little fun"

90
42 Comments 42
60.4k Views 60.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
It was just another day at Shagwick airport. Phil and Danielle were waving by the usual procession of sun-tanned Brits returning from Magaluf and Benidorm. Phil liked to think he could tell where a passenger had been just by the look of them. The Benidorm crowd were either single thirty somethings or noisy, bickering families. They were carrying souvenirs like maracas and toy donkeys. The Magalufians as Danielle called them were 18 to 25 and carrying any number of sexually transmitted diseases.

“Usual crew,” said Phil with a yawn.

“Yup!” Agreed Danielle, drumming her fingers on the desk.

“Ah this is interesting…” observed Phil looking at his screen.

“What’s that?” Asked his buxom colleague.

“Flight 221B has been diverted from Monaco.”

“Ooh Monaco! That’s different!” Exclaimed Danielle, adjusting her jacket buttons.

Life as a Customs official at the airport had little lighter moments. Now and again, they would rumble the odd drug smuggler or illegal immigrant. By and large though, it was the same anonymous people going about their business. The Monaco flight had been rescheduled and owing to air traffic control was now Shagwick bound.

Phil licked his lips and admired Danielle’s bum as he did several times each day. She looked so good in her red pencil skirt that formed the bottom half of her uniform. He often fantasised how he would like to bend her over the desk and unzip that skirt. He imagined those plump ass cheeks quivering with every thrust.

Danielle was already in a relationship but she sometimes thought - in another life - Phil would be OK. She turned her head to one side and Phil looked away quickly. Phil looked back and noticed a certain twinkle in her eyes that he hadn’t seen before and it sent a shiver down his back.

“What you thinking?” He asked.

“What do you say. Shall we have some fun?”

Phil’s eyes lit up.

“But you’re…”

“Not with me! With one of the passengers.”

“What are you saying?”

“This is how I see it,” said Danielle. “This flight from Monaco is going to have some properly fit booty on board.”

“Go on…”

“We single someone out, on some pretence or other and take her behind for a… ummm… thorough examination.”

“Danielle!”

“I know.”

Phil thought about stripping some hot young thing with his gorgeous colleague and he started to get a semi on.

“It’s a bit risky,” said Phil, soberly.

“Not if we do it right. Let me do all the talking,” Danielle rebutted

“Hmmm OK,” said Phil uncertainly.

Part of him was eager to enter into the crazy scheme but the professional side of him was telling him it was wrong. He looked at Danielle and began to have ‘images’ of her undressing a female passenger. He had a moral conscience but it was slowly being ‘steam rollered’ by the thoughts of having some fun with his naughty work mate.

“Here they come,” said Danielle, pointing to the first little crocodile of passengers who were heading for the luggage carousel. Phil had already spotted one or two likely looking candidates who might be the subject of their illicit inspection. The first two passengers came past - a couple of businessmen. They were followed by an older man and then a few unremarkable-looking women. Then Danielle spotted her. She was around 21 with black hair in a little bob and an hourglass figure, which was accentuated by her beige business suit. She looked like a young professional - keen and ambitious but still a little naïve. She was sexy but hadn’t quite learned how to flaunt it yet. Her ample bosom was fully covered with the buttons done up properly. Whereas Danielle, even at work always left the top two undone. It put people off their guard. While they were peeking at her cleavage, she was weighing them up and working them out.

“Excuse me madam, can we just have a look at your bags please?” Said Danielle, seriously.

Phil was suddenly covered in prickly heat and he could feel his pulse in his neck.

“Oh…erm yes,” said the girl, compliantly.

“Could you just undo the case and we’ll have a quick look,” said Danielle.

She looked at Phil and tried not to snigger. Phil went along with the routine, trying to tell himself he would still have a job in the morning.

Danielle rummaged through the girls things, which included a few pairs of lacy panties and then her hand touched something hard and shiny.

“Oh what’s this?” She said.

She pulled out the object, which was a seven inch long silver dildo. She held it up waving it in Phil’s general direction.

“Oh dear,” said Danielle.

The girl had gone quite red and was looking between the two officials awkwardly.

“Yes…well that’s just…” She spluttered.

Danielle shook her head and made a tutting sound. Phil looked at the girl sternly and then dropped back into man mode and undressed her with his eyes.

“Yes, I’m afraid this contravenes several regulations,” said Danielle.

“Does it?”

“Yes, subsection three, paragraph 69. ‘No items of a sexual nature over six inches long may be carried in a passenger’s hand luggage.’”

“Oh. I didn’t know.”

“Yes, and what’s more, it’s metal. Potential hazard for all sorts of reasons.”

Phil stepped in, feeling the need to add some gravitas.

“I don’t suppose it’s ready to go? I mean… is it operational?”

“I was just thinking that,” said Danielle.

Danielle clicked a button on the side and it began to vibrate noisily in her hand.

“And you left the batteries in! That’s a danger to air safety.”

The girl looked alarmed.

“I’m afraid with three statutory violations you’ve triggered a full cavity search ,” said Danielle.

“A cavity search?”

“I’m afraid so.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

If you would like to follow us,” said Danielle.

The girl was led into a room at the back of the security area with Phil following.

“Does he have to be here?” She asked, nervously.

“Yes. I will do the actual search obviously, but he has to observe. It’s the regulations.”

“Oh, OK. I suppose so.”

“Yes, so if you would just like to undress, in your own time,” said Danielle.

Phil looked on, desperately fighting the swelling in his trousers, as the girl began to undo her blouse. Danielle licked her lips. The girl’s blouse fell open, revealing her red satin bra and then she went to unzip her skirt at the side. There was a gentle swish as the fabric ran over her hips and down her fine silk hold ups.

“You can leave the hosiery on, if you wish,” said Danielle, calmly.

“Do I need to take off my bra?”

“Yes, but first I just need to…”

As Danielle spoke she ran her hands along the front of the girl’s bra and gave her boobs a gentle squeeze. Phil could see they were full and squishy, yielding to Danielle’s touch.

“She’s just checking there’s nothing concealed in the lining,” said Phil, helpfully.

Danielle nodded and the girl reached round and unhooked the catches. Her brassiere fell away and her amazing, creamy white breasts swayed momentarily. Her nipples were pink and erect. Phil gazed over them and shuffled on the spot as his erection increased. He pretended to take some notes, in an attempt to shield his bulge.

“Just the panties now,” said Danielle and I can begin the search.

“OK,” said the girl, resignedly.

“There’s still the matter of the fine,” said Danielle as she signalled for the girl to turn round. Phil looked at Danielle and then his eyes fell upon the girls juicy, round bum.

“What fine?” Asked the girl.

Danielle stroked the inside of the girl’s legs and had her stand with her legs a little wider. She took a finger and placed it inside the girl’s anus until her knuckle disappeared from view. Danielle looked round at Phil and smiled. Phil was standing there rubbing himself as she watched the amazing spectacle, which he could hardly believe was taking place.

“Yes, for all the transgressions. These are serious issues. Five hundred pounds sterling,” said Danielle.

Danielle withdrew her finger and licked it, tasting the girls tight, salty bum hole. She felt a shiver of delight run down her spine as she contemplated the girl’s pussy.

“Five hundred!” Exclaimed the girl.

“Hmmm…“

Then Danielle took two fingers of her other hand and worked them between the girl’s swollen pussy lips. In spite of her situation, she was clearly excited by her treatment and Danielle’s fingers were greeted by a wet slippery quim.

“Oooh are you meant to be doing that?” Asked the hapless passenger.

“Yes, got to be thorough,” said Danielle as she felt a slight tingle of delight in her own pussy. Danielle’s panties were becoming steadily damper as she played with the girl and Phil’s cock was now pressing painfully against his trousers, unable to get out. The girl was beginning to make loud sighs and little whimpers as Danielle put three fingers inside her and began to thrust.

“Is that good? You enjoying that you little slut?!” Said Danielle.

“Aaah…. Yes… don’t stop!”

“Maybe we can overlook the fine for a slight consideration,” said Danielle.

“Oooooh…aah…ooh what… what do I have to do?”

Danielle was plunging her fingers in and out of the girl’s tight, wet snatch and she was getting hotter and hornier all the time.

“I want you to put your panties back on, when I’ve done and let me wank my colleague here until he cums in them.”

“Ooh fuck! Oooooh….finger me harder! OK..OK it’s a deal…I…Oooh!”

The girl released a long, moaning little orgasm, coating Danielle’s fingers with her goo. Danielle licked her fingers sexily, looking at Phil as he began to unzip his flies. Phil’s cock was so hard and Danielle’s face lit up when she saw his rock hard manhood for the first time. The girl looked at him as she pulled up her panties. Danielle began to stroke Phil’s shaft with one hand as she took a hold of the girl’s panties with the other. Phil’s breathing grew deeper and deeper as his legs began to wobble.

“Ooh look at that cock! See how hard you made him!” Said Danielle, her knickers now soaked.

The girl just watched as Danielle stroked his cock, his shiny head growing a deeper shade of pink all the time. Just before he came he took hold of his own cock and tugged while Danielle pulled the elastic on the girl’s knickers.

“Oooh... Ooh fuck.. Danielle… hold them. I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum in her panties! Yessss!”

Phil leant forwards, holding his cock tightly and wanked himself, aiming his bell end towards the girl’s panties and growled with pleasure as a dribble of precum was followed by spurt after spurt, which landed inside the girl’s panties and rolled down her pubes. Phil came and came until her panties were all cummy and translucent from the spunky mess.

“Hmmm...is that good Phil?’

“Yes! Amazing.”

“OK get cleared up and you can go,” said Danielle, turning to the girl.

Phil dressed himself and looked at Danielle sheepishly as the girl ferreted through her case for some clean panties.

The customs desk at Shagwick airport would never be quite the same again.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments