Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire, reconnected.

"Jez discovers patience pays off sometimes....."

7
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
8.7k words 8.7k words
I knew going for a quiet drink with Terry would be anything but ‘quiet’ it just never works out that way. I didn’t really want to go out, I seem to stay in a lot more these days. Terry was not taking no for an answer tonight.

“Come on, Jez, we ain’t met up for ages, we need a good chinwag. You need to get yourself back in the game mate. It’s been nearly a year now since….”

The ‘since’ he is referring to is the break up of my marriage to Denise. We had been together nearly ten years after meeting at college. We did the usual things, engagement, marriage, sadly the kids didn’t come along for us, no matter how hard we tried. The strain put pressure on our relationship and the cracks began to appear. Our split had been painful, moving out of our home was heartbreaking. I felt emotionally crushed, unable to articulate to anybody just how low I felt. I decided to shut myself away from the world and sulk.

“So what you reckon then, you and me out on the pull? Come on Jez mate, you need to get out, live a little. I’ll call round at nine tonight, we’ll try that new bar in town.”

So that was that. Despite his faults, Terry is only thinking of me, he’s been my best mate since school days. He’d never married, preferring the single life. He’s a good looking boy, never short of admiring glances. The trouble is I usually end up talking to the “other” girl, always tricky when you’re married. Guess I won’t have that dilemma anymore.

****

The new bar “Coda” is absolutely packed out. We struggle to find a space once we’ve been to the bar. It’s a strange mix of people - a few of the beautiful crowd, taking the piss out of everyone else, only interested if you are also beautiful and are wearing the right labels. There are a lot of young guys, outnumbering the young girls by 2 to 1, then you come to our category - over thirties, a little out of shape and the age lines starting to appear. It’s a struggle to talk as the music is ear splitting, or is that just my age?

The night goes on and the bar empties out a little. Terry has left me standing like a right lemon. He’s off talking to two girls in a corner booth. I recognise one, June, who I’m sure he works with. Eventually he walks back over.

“Come on, get your coat - we’ve pulled. June’s boyfriend is away on a stag weekend and she’s invited us back. You know how much work I’ve put in on her, she’s offering herself on a plate tonight, all playful and touch, I’m definitely in. Her mate’s not half bad either.”

I protest, but it’s no good. The four of us are soon in a taxi on our way back to June’s. June is an attractive blonde girl, lively and bubbly, the few times I’ve met her she always seemed to leave with a different man, her boyfriend miraculously had never caught her out. She seems now to be getting on famously with Terry. From my position in the front seat I can see the pair of them in the drivers mirror, his hand had found it’s way up her dress and was massaging her pussy, even in the darkness of the car I could see she wasn’t wearing knickers, her blonde bush clearly visible.The other girl, Toni was in a worse position than me, sat next to them on the back seat.

At least the journey is fairly short. We pay the driver and make out way into June’s tiny first floor apartment. It’s small and cramped, but well maintained. Her hosting skills are not amazing though, she’s obviously desperate to be fucked, dragging Terry to her bedroom. The all too familiar sound of sex soon permeates the paper thin walls.

I look up at Toni, she is a slightly built brunette, looking younger than her thirty years. She looks at me, neither of us great with the chat. Eventually I break the silence.

“Sounds like those two are getting along well.”

She smiles, “Yeah. No need for small talk there, if you can’t beat ‘em?”

She beckons me over to the sofa and we are soon kissing. Her tongue darting into my mouth, whilst her hand is massaging my cock through my jeans. She seems keen, but I am less so. She breaks the kiss.

“Look lets forget the niceties, Jez. Just fuck me.” She pulls her cream dress over her head, quickly followed by her shoes and underwear. Her body is really scrawny, I like a woman to look like a woman, Toni is straight up and down, no curves.

She is soon kissing me again, desperately trying to fish my cock out of my jeans. She succeeds, but I’m still at half mast. Despite the decent oral she gives I am really not getting into this. A monumental effort on her part, she eventually gets me hard, but not fully erect. Toni pushes me down onto the sofa and lowers her bald pussy down onto my tool, thrusting herself up and down. My erection is wilting, I just can’t summon up the passion, and I don’t fancy Toni, the image of my ex wife Denise popping up all the time.

Toni pushes my semi hard dick out of her, a look of disgust on her face.

“Listen, if you don’t want me just say.”

“I’m sorry, Toni, it’s not….”

She interrupts “Not you it’s me…yeah, I’ve heard it before. Just do one, Jez. I’ll get a better fuck from my own fingers.”

I hurriedly dress and leave, the sound of Terry and June fucking the life out of each other does not help me feel any better as I exit the front door.

****

The next day I feel awful. Poor Toni, she’s had better nights in her life I’m sure. I realise that in my rush to leave, I’ve dropped my mobile at June’s. Shit, I’m going to have to go around. I hope Toni’s gone home by now.

Approaching her door I feel nervous. I ring her doorbell several times, no reply. She’s either out or still fucking Terry. I give up, I’ll have to come back another time. As I go to exit the building I am approached by a girl who lives on the ground floor.

“Are you looking for June? She went out about an hour ago with some bloke.”

“Oh okay, thanks.”

“No problem, I’m Trina by the way.”

I look her up and down, dressed casually in vest top and tracksuit bottoms. Despite the loose clothing I notice the deep curves of her breasts and buttocks, not to mention her chocolate brown skin, she is lovely.

“They call me Jez, but it’s Jeremy. I prefer Jez.”

She giggles, a deeply addictive giggle. “Oh well, if I was called Jeremy, I think I’d prefer Jez too. Shall I tell June you called?”

I tell her not to worry, I’ll come back another time. Her gaze lingers on me a little longer than is comfortable.

****

A week or so later I am in town, getting the weekly essentials. Since Denise left me I’ve become a proper little housewife. I don’t eat as well as I used to, not bothering to eat at all half the time. The weight is dropping off me, and the trousers I purchased last week are slightly too loose. I took them back to the shop, but they didn’t have the next size down. I could have got a refund, but I loved the cut of these trousers, so I decided to get them altered instead at “Jacobs” the local shop for that type of thing.

Jacob’s is a real step back in time. No fancy neon signs or window displays. An old fashion signwriters logo above the door. They don’t make them like this anymore. I push the heavy door open, amazed that it has one of those old fashioned bell’s ringing to alert the staff that somebody is entering.

I shuffle into the shop, nobody inside, customers or staff. I wait a minute or so, still nothing.

“Anybody there?” I bellow.

I hear footsteps in the back room, and from behind a beaded curtain, a staff member appears.

It’s the girl from the apartment, Trina. She seems to take a moment, but remembers who I am.

“Oh, hi there. It’s Jeremy, sorry JEZ isn’t it? What can I do for you?”

She looks so different in working attire, stiff white blouse, low cut exposing her melon sized breasts and tight grey trousers. Her caramel coloured hair tied up. I can’t help but stare into her huge brown eyes, framed by unusually long lashes.

I explain what needs doing. Before I know it, she has a tape measure around my waist, calculating how far the trousers need to be taken in.

“You’ve lost weight, Jez. Are you on a diet?”

I explain the circumstances, she tells me how sorry she is. She too has recently split from her long term partner.

“Next Wednesday okay for you? I can’t get them done before then, we are so busy here.”

I tell her it’s okay, and pay her in advance. The twenty first century hasn’t found this place, so she has to hand write a receipt. I can’t avert my eyes from her cavernous cleavage at she bends down, writing out my docket. I’m sure she knows I’m staring at her ample breasts. She straightens up, catching me unawares, my eyes still admiring her curves. She doesn’t seem to mind, staring me straight in the eyes.

“See you next week then, Jeremy.”

I insist she calls me Jez.

****

A fine sunny day in July. Somehow everything feels better when the weather is hot. Everyone seems happier, and the ladies seem to wear less and less. The town is a non stop procession of bared arms, legs and waists. I feel good for once as I enter Jacob’s, the bell tolling loudly as I enter. This time Trina is waiting for me.

“Hello Jez. I’ll be with you in two seconds.”

She goes to the back room, returning with my trousers.

“Do you want to try them on?”

I tell her no, sure she has got them right.

“That will be ten quid then, cash only here I’m afraid. We don’t accept cards.”

I scrabble around in my pockets, I don’t have enough, expecting to pay by card.

“I’ve only got eight quid on me, I’ll need to go to a cash machine.”

She looks up to me, tutting, her eyes looking skywards.

“Just give me what you’ve got. You can buy me a drink when we go out.”

“Go out?”

“Yeah I figure you owe me a drink, the work I’ve put into your trousers, and you don’t even have enough to pay me.”

She gives me a frosty stare, but thankfully breaks into that lovely giggle. She jots down a number on a card and passes it to me.

“Next Monday at seven. Do not be late.”

****

Fate is a fickle beast, sometimes it bites you on the bum, other times it turns out to be your saving grace. I’m so glad it took me into Jacob’s that day, otherwise I would not have met the gorgeous Trina. We met up for that drink, intending just to go out for an hour or so, but ended up leaving with the bar staff at 1am. We had so much in common. We loved the same music, same films, even supported the same football team. Both of us had been through the emotional wringer in terms of relationships. We parted that night with a polite peck on her cheek.

I’m glad to say our relationship blossomed from there, we went on four more dates, getting to know each other better. We never progressed from more than kissing and holding hands. On our fifth date I decide to open up a little, confiding in Trina, recounting the story of my disastrous encounter with Toni, explaining how I had no drive, no desire to fuck her, even though she was there for the taking.

Trina choked on her drink, laughing out loud.

“Fuck me, Jezza, you picked the wrong girl, June would have been the one, she’s always bringing different men back. I bet she would have got you going, she fucks anything with a pulse.”

I’m beginning to really fall for Trina, her sharp sense of humour and kind nature are making me feel human again. She has faults, but doesn’t give a damn, she is a little on the large size but doesn’t care a jot. What you see is what you get, and if you don’t like it well, tough shit.

We continue to see each other regularly, enjoying each others company immensely. Nothing over physical happens, neither of us wanting to push the other too far.

One humid day in August however, things did change. We went out for a lunch in a local pub. We ate heartily and both felt suitably bloated as we left, deciding to take a walk in the nearby wood to try and work off our excess. We progressed deep into the woodland, losing ourselves in time, our conversation easily flowing. Eventually we came to a picnic area, sitting ourselves down and continuing our chat.

It’s a truly wonderful thing to find someone who is on your wavelength. A person who really listens to what you are saying, but has an opinion, a theory of their own. Trina has a way of making her point, but not hammering it home, expecting you to agree with her. She readily listens, but doesn’t always agree. She is truly engaging company.

We decide to make our way back slowly, admiring the scenery, however our journey is rudely interrupted as the heavens open, torrential rain pouring down on us. Unfortunately we are by now out in the open, brutally exposed to the elements. We sprint hard, finally making it to cover, finding ourselves in a sheltered copse.

“Fucking soaking, I am. Typical English summertime.” Trina wipes the rain from her hair, now plastered over her forehead. I marvel at her soaking body, her white vest top now virtually transparent, heavy breasts clearly visible, topped by enormous hard nipples, fuck, they must be nearly and inch long, and half an inch thick. They are pointing angrily against her vest. I cast my eyes lower and take in the most wonderful sight, the downpour has plastered Trina’s white three quarter length shorts tight against her crotch. She patently isn’t wearing panties as I can see the outline of her plump mound contoured against the material. For the first time in ages my cock begins to twitch. I’m so turned on by what I can see.

Trina looks down, admiring her own body, those breasts are amazing. Her eyes move down between her legs, the groove of her mound showing against her now see through shorts.

“Oh my god, you can see my pussy. I didn’t realise, oh how embarrassing.” Her right hand immediately moves across her crotch, covering her modesty.

“No need to bother on my account, I’ve seen a vagina before you know.”

“But not my vagina, Jez. Mine is very special, as you may well find out one day.” she shoots me a sexy smile, pearly white teeth dazzling me.

I tell her I hope it’s one day soon and pull her in close, kissing her greedily, she responds with equal passion, pushing her hot mouth onto mine. I bring my hand up and caress a rock hard nipple, pinching it between my thumb and index finger. This action causes out kiss to stop and a low moan leaves Trina’s mouth.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice. I love having my nipples touched. Why don’t you lick them? I’d love you to lick my tits. Do it Jez, do it for me.”

I kiss my way slowly down her neck, savouring the rain soaked skin, the smell is amazing. I use my hand to lift one of her massive breasts slightly and nibble gently at the nipple, through the cotton of her vest, her hands now cradle my head, this pleases me as her pussy is now back on show. I suck her pert nipple into my mouth and gently flick my tongue against it, her gasps of pleasure spur me on, I gently bite the nipple now and after a few seconds, I move to her other breast, repeating my actions. Trina by now is gasping deeper, clamping her arms around the back of my head, she isn’t going to let me go.

“Oh baby, that feels so nice, but why don’t you do it properly, let me take this vest off. I want your tongue on my flesh.”

She pulls the skin tight vest up and over her head. Her full breasts now exposed to my eyes for the first time. Her nipples are enormous, bigger than any I’ve ever seen before in real life, they are a deep black colour, as are the large circles of her areola.

“What do you think of my babies, Jez? Nice aren’t they? I caught you looking at them the first time you came to the shop, Bet you never thought you’d get to see them in the flesh?”

I tell her they are fabulous, absolutely wonderful breasts, and no I never in my wildest dreams did I think this would be happening.

“This feels so dirty, knowing we could be caught any second, it’s really turning me on, Jez, come on, what are you waiting for? Get your tongue on my nipples, right now.”

I do as the lady asks, clamping my lips around a sweet nipple deep into my mouth, sucking loudly on it and releasing it quickly, then taking it in again, raking my teeth against her hard nub. She is really moaning now, so I move to the other nipple and give that some love and attention. I decide to be bold and snake my hand down between her legs, gently rubbing her lips through the shorts.

“Mmmmm, nice, Jez, but stop touching my pussy. I’m not ready yet.”

I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sleepyhead707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments