Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't disappoint mommy!

"When your mom catches you masturbating to taboo porn, she makes you pay."

28
5 Comments 5
36.1k Views 36.1k
937 words 937 words
Famous Story

You relish your latchkey moments, the golden time when you can dive deep into the pool of your perverted desires. Those occasions when you’re home alone, college is out, and your mom is still making her way back from work. It started out like so many times before. What you didn’t expect was that this time, your mom was going to catch you jerking off.

You loaded up your laptop knowing your favourite porn videos were just a click away. As the clip started to play, you took off your pants and watched the taboo sex scene unfold. You were captivated, not only on account of the moans coming from the MILF on screen, but by your own cavalier attitude - wanking in the living room, knowing your mom could walk in on you., and you would have no time to cover up your act of debauchery. Wicked thoughts guided your hands. Your fingers encircled your stiff shaft, your other hand pushed against your base, sinking into your balls. With fluid motions you stroked your stiff cock, allowing your thumb to slide back and forth across the entirety of your throbbing tip. 

Seeing how eager the older woman was for her toy-boy’s cock, drove you wild. You rapidly stroked your hard cock in time to his thrusts, mimicking his actions, imaging you were fucking her. As he thrust his big, fat cock into her, she gasped before letting out the most sensual of moans. You twitched and shuddered in sexual excitement, your cock bulged between your fingers before spitting out a stream of pre-cum. The sound of their fucking spurred you on. The more he pounded her, the noisier their sex became. As he brought her closer to climax, her wetness became more audible. You could hear the sounds of her pussy juices with each thrust. Her orgasm broke like a tropical storm hitting land. She bucked with such ferocity as her eyes rolled back. With a deep exhale, it was as if she melted into herself. Gently, he pulled out, watching as she rode the waves of their sex. She was quivering – her body pulsating involuntarily as she sighed and moaned. But she knew that now was not the time to rest. Dropping to her knees, she took all of him deep inside her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down his entire shaft as her tongue lapped up her own pussy juices. One final wave crashed across the roof of her mouth, his cum flooding over her tongue and bouncing against the back of her throat. She looked deep into his eyes, smiled, and with with a gulp, swallowed all of his cum. 

When you heard her swallow, you shut your eyes tight, taking a firmer grip of your throbbing cock. The power of your explosion was intense. Your load erupted and shot across your stomach. Panting, you sunk into your sofa, drifting into a hedonistic, dreamlike state. Just a moment of calm. A moment of tranquil peace. 

SaraKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraKarter

At first, you thought you were dreaming when you felt fingernails trail over your sensitive tip. But nevertheless, you jerked at the unexpected touch. You open your eyes to see your mother stroking your tender cock, looking down at you in disgrace. 

“What do we have here?” She whispered, swiping a finger over the still-warm cum on your stomach and popping it into her mouth. You watched as, with a pop, she pulled out her finger and started running the tip of her tongue up and down it. 

“I do hope you weren’t watching porn,” Her eyes flickered between your cum-covered chest and the laptop. “You know how I feel about porn!” 

In panic, you shook your head and begged for her forgiveness.

Playing with your dick as she spoke, your Mother asked; “How sorry are you?” 

Clambering onto the bed, she knelt between your legs and began massaging your hard cock; rubbing the sensitive tip with her thumb and playing with the new drops of pre-cum that had started to emerge. She took care of your cock like no other girl; placing her warm mouth over it and flicking the tongue over the tip. When the pre-cum dripped into her mouth, she swirled it around on the end of your cock before swallowing it. 

You couldn’t help but moan as your mother sucked your cock. Unlike the girls you had fooled around with before, she could take you deeper into her throat, work her hands quicker and suck your dick better than anyone else. 

You were so sensitive though. Having only just exploded, every touch was a devilish mixture of pleasure and pain. "I know you have just cum my dear, but you are going to cum again - for mommy this time!" Her hand gripped your shaft tight, as her manicured nails dug down into the base of your helmet. With one hand cupping your balls, your mom began to stroke your penis. Long, slow, firm movements. Each time she reached the base of your helmet, she paused. Her pinky finger and thumb maintained a vice-like grip on your shaft, whilst her nails pulsated against your tip. 

"I don't think I can cum again." You panted, almost as a plea for mercy. 

"Tut-tut! You're not going to dissapoint mommy are you?" She increased her pace, her grip was lighter now, as the palm of her hand corkscrewed up and down your aching cock. 

"Make mommy happy. Show mommy you're sorry. Cum for mommy. Cum now!"

Your body shuddered as your butt cheeks clenched. You climaxed in your mother's expert hands. 

Published 
Written by DieselCaribou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments