Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drawn to Addy - Part 1

"Stephen discreetly discovers his beautiful step daughter in a very private moment."

61
15 Comments 15
29.1k Views 29.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
A weary sigh escaped Stephen as he pulled into his driveway and turned off the car. His watch read 10:48. He didn't know how many more of these late nights he could do. For the past few months he's been out the door by seven and he's been lucky to be home by ten. That's what happens when you accept such a high promotion in the corporate world; it's more money, but the cost of it is high for your home life.

He quietly opened the front door, set his suitcase down on the foyer table, and loosened his tie. A small light kept the area dimly lit. He went in the kitchen to sit down, where a note was waiting for him on the granite island.

Dinner is in the fridge, love you, xo. Addy.

His sweet step daughter Addison was a great cook for a 16-year-old. She was always thinking of him and doing whatever she could to help him. She even calls him Daddy sometimes. He thought that made sense, for her own real father had passed away when she was only four. Her mom had remarried eight years later and the first couple of years were a bit rough for her. However, Addison eventually connected and bonded with her new step father very much. Stephen hadn't wanted children in his younger years, but he loved Melinda so much that he wasn't going to let her go just because she had a daughter.

At 43, Stephen felt he had it all now: a beautiful wife and step daughter, a lucrative career, and a great home. Although his wife often travels a lot for her work as a regional sales manager and his own work has him burning the midnight oil on a regular basis, his relationship with his beautiful Addy had remained stable and close.

"Did you just get home Daddy? It's so late," Addison said, her sleepy voice interrupting his thoughts.

"Yes baby, another late night. I haven't even gotten to your delicious meal yet," he replied.

"Well, let me heat it up for you," she said, opening the fridge door.

When Addison opened the fridge, the light inside illuminated her figure. She wore a pale pink nightie and the ruffled edge was only a couple of inches below her bum. He could see her white panties underneath. Her smooth creamy thighs looked translucent with the glow and her light strawberry blonde hair had tumbled down past her shoulders in waves. She looked like an angel with such an ethereal glow. Although he always looked forward to his step daughter's cooking, he needed something more right now.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. You should get back to bed soon since it's a school day tomorrow. I'll eat it soon. Your step Daddy just needs a hug now. Come here, my darling."

Addison shut the door and turned to face her step father. Her young, beautiful face was a sight for sore eyes. Although she liked her makeup, Stephen loved her face like this as well, which was scrubbed clean and glowing. He patted his knee and she sat down on it, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and the other around his waist. Wrapping his arms around her, he nuzzled into her neck and breathed deep as she leaned her head down on his shoulder. She smelled of peaches and cream. She hugged him deep and Stephen sighed, closing his eyes and losing himself in her for a moment.

He always had a soft spot for Addy. It was a while since he was in a females arms, for he and his wife were working so much lately. It felt nice and comforting for him, even if it was just his step daughter. Little did he know, it was just as nice and comforting for Addy, too.

"I've missed you, Daddy," Addy said, her sweet breath against his neck. "I know you have a demanding job and the pay is so much better, but it sucks that I don't see you as much anymore."

"I know baby, your step Daddy misses you too... and Mom."

He almost forgot to mention her mother. Wow, he didn't realize he missed his step daughter so much more. The thought was a little disconcerting.

"I'll try my best to be home earlier now and spend more time with you, doll," he said.

"Mmm that's great Daddy, thank you."

She shifted her weight on his thigh which made her ruffled nightie shift across her thighs. Her soft, fruity-smelling hair slid across his neck and Stephen felt a slight (but shocking) stir under his trousers.

Fuck, he really was desperate for some attention. Slightly perturbed by the feeling, he gently lifted Addy off his leg and gave her a pat on her curvy hip.

"Thanks, my doll, I needed that. You should go on back up to bed now, it's late."

"Okay Daddy," she replied, kissing his cheek. "Sleep tight."

Addy went back upstairs to bed, as Stephen wished he could sleep tight. He'd been so tired lately and he tried to go to sleep soon after he showered and got in bed, but he couldn't. He would still be restless. He couldn't seem to get to sleep unless he jerked off first, no matter how exhausted he felt. He'd try to get the job done quick while watching his favorite porn, but sometimes that didn't even do the trick or speed things up. He didn't know why, he just felt like he needed something more... something different.

He opened the fridge and ate a half dozen mouthfuls of his meal without heating it. Then he wearily dragged himself up the stairs and tossed his tie and dress shoes on the foot rest that was just inside his bedroom. He walked down the hall towards the bathroom. He was looking forward to the pounding hot spray of the shower, but he heard a noise before he reached the door; a low muffled something-or-other. He strained to listen again and then he heard a small soft moan. He figured Addy was probably dreaming. He didn't think anything more of it until he heard the barely-audible word of Daddy.

He slowly approached Addy's bedroom door and pressed his ear against it. Another moan, a gasp, and a couple of whimpers followed. Maybe she was having a bad dream and calling for him in her sleep to help her.

He gently and slowly turned her door knob, as to not to scare her awake.

KarinaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaMendoza

He thought he would peek in and see if she was alright, for he was expecting to see her maybe thrash around a bit in her sleep. However, what he actually saw made him instantly awake with his heart in his throat.

There she was, his 16-year-old step daughter, spread eagle on her back with her hand moving between her open thighs. Her bed was against one wall and facing away from the door, so she couldn't see him. He could see her though...oh could he see her. Her nightlight provided enough light that he could see that she had her thin nightie pushed up high on her waist, just under her tits, and her bent open knees stood diagonal up in the air. Her panties were bunched up on the floor, all but forgotten. Her arm was cushioned against her smooth flat tummy and her hand was nestled deep between her legs.

Only someone as dense as a door nail wouldn't be able to tell that she was masturbating. Her hand and fingers were moving rhythmically down there and he even heard a slight squishy noise. He gulped, thinking of her young juices making that noise. His throat was parched and his muscles were rigid while he stood there with the door partially opened, watching his beautiful step daughter pleasure herself.

Wait a minute, he thought. Didn't I hear her say the word Daddy just a minute or two ago?

As if she knew what he was thinking, she moaned it again. He was glued to the spot as he listened closer, terrified that she'd turn her head and catch him.

"Oh Daddy, yes, oh that feels so good. Yes step Daddy, that's it, rub your step daughter's clit, rub it hard. Your fingers feel so good Daddy, ohh you're gonna make me cum soon." Addy's fingers made circles between her legs, her pelvis making small humping motions.

Stephen's mouth fell open as he felt a lurch in his pants. Oh my god, she was fingering herself thinking of him! His beautiful, blonde-bombshell of a step daughter was actually getting off on the thought of him touching and rubbing her clit.

"Oh step Daddy, please eat my pussy...I wanna feel your tongue down there. Oh fuck, step Daddy, please lick my clit! Slide your tongue inside me, pleeeeease!" she moaned, a little louder now as she humped her fingers harder.

Stephen didn't even realize his hand had unconsciously grabbed his cock through his pants as he watched and listened to the unbelievable scene before him. He felt bad because she had no idea he was there while she did something so private, but he had never been so turned on in his life. His step daughter wanted him to eat her pussy. Fuck, he wanted that too! He momentarily cursed the fact that her bed faced away from him because he couldn't see her beautiful pussy. Then again, with her bed facing away it meant she couldn't see him, so he could keep being a dirty voyeur.

Stephen wanted to see Addy's pussy so badly. He could bet her pussy was a pink, glistening display of young femininity. His mouth was so dry with the thought of tasting her, and his cock was rock hard now in his hand as he stroked it through his pants.

Addy suddenly convulsed and moaned a combination of unintelligible babbles with a few "step Daddy" words thrown in. As she came hard, her hand moved in a blur, furiously fingering herself. He guessed her pumping hand was a combination of fingering her clit and finger fucking her juicy hole. Fuck, he could smell her. She smelled heavenly: sweet and pungent. If only he could bury his head between those young, creamy thighs and lose himself in her smell and taste...

Her legs fell flat on her bed, no doubt from being spent from a good orgasm. She sighed and lifted her hand up from between her legs. Stephen's cock surged at what she did next; she lifted her shiny juicy fingers to her lips and licked them clean.

Oh fuck, Addy
, he thought. Don't tease Daddy even more, baby.

When she was done, her head turned slightly and Stephen quickly but quietly shut her door. He leaned his head against her door for a couple of minutes while breathing deeply, his cock touching the door from it's erect position. He heard the click of her nightlight turn off and the rustling of her blankets.

Stephen walked in a daze to the bathroom. He absently turned on the shower, stripped off, and stepped inside. He immediately lathered up his cock and started stroking it. It definitely wouldn't take much for him to cum tonight; he didn't need porn or anything else. His cock was raging and needed release badly. It would be a miracle if it took more than two minutes of jerking off for him to cum, after seeing his gorgeous step daughter finger herself while she thought of him rubbing and licking her.

He stood in the shower stall, surrounded by a cloud of steam, as he jerked his thick, hard 8" cock in his fist. He pictured his 16-year-old step daughter's wet, pink pussy only inches away from his face. He grunted as his cock spurted a thick ribbon of white cum in the steamy air and several more gooey ribbons of cum immediately followed as he groaned and jerked his meat to that image.

"Ohh, Addy..." He sighed. What he wouldn't give to have his step daughter here in the shower with him, on her knees in front of him, looking up at him with her pink mouth open and waiting for his load.

Once he regained his breath, Stephen absently washed the rest of his body and hair. He then dried off and went back to his bedroom. He slid under the covers, expecting to have a solid night of sleep after such a strong orgasm. When he closed his eyes though, he couldn't get the image out of his head of Addy masturbating on her bed thinking about him. Fuck, what would the next morning be like when he saw her?

to be continued...
Published 
Written by lilgirl1414
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments