Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Earning her tuition

"Amy earns her tuition, but she doesn't consider it work."

197
60 Comments 60
59.2k Views 59.2k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
I was only nineteen and my world was over! One little clerical error and I was no longer eligible for the student loan I needed to get me through my next semester. I didn’t even have family that could help me. My mother was a waitress living paycheck to paycheck, and my father died when I was six.

I had been in a daze of disbelief when I left the college’s office, where Mrs. Banks had broken the bad news. I had known the moment I walked in and saw that she was smiling at me with a look of pity. She said there had been an issue with filing my report. She said she had been trying to correct it, but it appeared that I would not be able to get my loan.

I managed to stumble to the closet bench before I collapsed on it. A moan escaped my lips as I put my face in my hands and cried.

“Miss Lehman, is everything alright?”

My body stiffened, I knew that voice. How could I not know that voice? It had visited me in some of my nastiest sex dreams. I had even used a recording of one of his lectures while I masturbated. That voice belonged to Professor Ian Connors.

I slowly looked up at him; into that unbelievably handsome face, and shook my head no.

“Of course it’s not. Come with me to my office Miss Lehman,” he said, and walked towards his office confident that I would follow. And of course I did just that.

Professor Ian Connors was 6’2, roughly 175 pounds of long, lean, delicious man. He had been a swimmer in high school and college. Now that he was in his mid-forties, he still had an amazing body that all the girls in his class drooled over. He had a head full of wavy black hair that was lightly dusted with gray. He also had bright green eyes, and the most kissable lips I had ever seen. Basically, that man was walking, talking sex.

Inside his office he motioned for me to sit as he took off his suit jacket, and hung it on the hook by the door. I grabbed a tissue off his desk and sat watching him, but tried not to make it obvious. As he walked by me he touched my shoulder, and gave me a reassuring squeeze. My breath caught from the electricity that slightest touch had caused.

I inhaled deeply to catch his scent; it was fresh, and made me think of an ocean breeze. Beneath that was a hint of him, and I was dying to smell more. Professor Conners’ scent made me instantly wet.

The look he gave me as he sat behind his desk, said that he knew the affect he had on me.

Once he was settled he asked, “What seems to be the problem Miss Lehman? I know it can’t be the quiz you had this morning because you aced it like always.”

“No sir, it’s not your quiz.”

“Is it another class? Are you failing something?” he asked.

“No sir, it’s nothing like that.” I took a deep shuddering breath, and told him.

“There was some kind of clerical error with my paperwork for my student loan so they denied it. Without that loan I won’t be able to attend next semester or afford to stay in my apartment. I have to work part time at that crappy little doughnut shop down the road in order to pay the other half of my rent plus utilities. I can barely afford to eat now,” my voice sounded too high, and I cried harder than ever. I put my face back in my hands, and slumped forward to hide my embarrassment. Through my flow of tears I caught a whiff of Professor Connors right before I felt him touch my shoulders.

He was squatting on the floor and pulled me up so we are eye level. “Miss Lehman, stop it. There is always a way out of every dark situation. I have noticed you steadily growing thinner so do not lie to me. When have you eaten last?”

His tone was very firm and I knew I had to answer, “Yesterday.”

“Yesterday, Miss Lehman, what did you eat yesterday?”

“Oodles of Noodles sir.”

I saw him cringe before his face went back to blank. “Is that something you eat frequently?”

“Yes sir. I eat it every night for dinner.”

“And nothing else?” His voice was soft.

“Most days I eat fruit for lunch, but today I had three other tests including yours so I never got around to eating my apple.”

He shocked me when he suddenly stood up and retrieved his jacket off the hook. “Come grab your bag and we will go have dinner and discuss your situation.”

He opened the door and looked expectantly at me. He wore the same expression he did in class when he was dealing a student that was arguing with him. Only I didn’t argue with him. I would never argue with him.

We went to a steak house that he claimed had the best steak in three states. After I had put the first piece in my mouth, I had to agree. I closed my eyes and moaned as the meat melted in my mouth. It was so juicy, some of it dribbled down the corner of my mouth. I ran my tongue along my mouth not wanting to waste a single drop. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see the heat in Professor Connors eyes.

I blushed, and looked down at my plate suddenly embarrassed.

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled.

He cleared his throat, but his voice was husky when he spoke, “No don’t apologize. It’s a pleasure to watch you eat.”

When I looked up he was grinning at me, “Please continue to eat while I talk.”

“So let me get this straight, because of someone else’s error you will have to take a semester off, losing valuable time and resources, on top of losing your only place to live. Which you can barely afford as it is. Does that summarize things up for you?”

I nodded because I had a mouth full of baked potato.

“What about your parents? Could you call them, or do you have a friend that could float you the money for this semester?”

I finished chewing and put my fork down. No matter how many times I’ve had to repeat this throughout my life, it never became easier.

“My mother is a waitress at a mom and pop restaurant and lives 300 miles away from here. My father passed away when I was six and I have no friends here. Between my school and my job I don’t have time to socialize so no, no boyfriend either.”

He put his knife and fork down and appeared to be really considering something. I started to feel self-conscious at his hard stare. Finally, he appeared to have worked out whatever was bothering him. He sat up straighter and leaned across the table closer to me.

“Mrs. Lehman, may I speak freely to you, more on the level of friends instead of student/teacher?”

Now I was very curious, “Um, yes sir.”

He sat back in the chair and asked, “How badly do you want to stay on next semester? What are you willing to do for that opportunity?”

“Oh I would do anything to not have to miss a semester,” I said, excitedly thinking he may have thought of a solution to fix this error.

“Anything Miss Lehman?” His voice was softer and somehow held more meaning.

I was instantly aware of the charge around us. What could he be purposing?

“Um, I think so sir.”

Only now, I was not as confident as I had been twenty seconds ago. Maybe he wanted to make me his love slave I said laughing to myself.

“I have a proposition for you then. How would you like to have sex with me?”

My jaw fell open. Holy shit, I was right!

Before I could respond he continued, “Of course there will be plenty of conditions and rules that would have to be followed and a contract that you will have to sign before we do anything.”

Of course there would be rules, conditions, and contracts, who didn’t have those in their life anymore? I started to roll my eyes at the absurdity of the whole thing, but the look on his face stopped me instantly. Oh my God, he was serious.

“Okay Professor, let’s say that I agree to have sex with you and I agree to your rules and conditions, what do I get out of it?”

He sat forward again leaning on the table, “Well for starters you get me.” He says with a grin and a slight blush. I had to grin back because he knew that all the girls in his class wanted him.

“Secondly, if you follow all the rules and conditions and sign the contract I will agree to pay for your coming up semester of school. I will also provide you with a place to stay rent free and your food and clothing if needed. If things are progressing to both of our mutual agreement then we will discuss doing another semester the same way.”

I took a huge swallow of my drink because my throat had gone dry, “I’m not sure what to say. Um. What are some of the rules and conditions?”

He shook his head, “This is not the place to discuss this further. I will give you a night to think it over. If you are interested, see me tomorrow after class. We will then discuss it further. As I said, I want you to use this time to think about what you really want. On one hand you have me, a place to live, food, and a paid for semester. On the other hand you have a semester off, falling behind your current classmates, a full time job working at that doughnut shop all while struggling to stay in your apartment.”

Well, when you put it that way I thought to myself.

He called the waiter over and had everything packed up into to go containers. He paid and dropped me off at my car.

“Think about it Miss Lehman and I will see you tomorrow.”

I had been in my bed staring at the same spot on the ceiling for three hours. I kept running the pros and cons. Honestly, the pros are winning by a mile.

It felt like the longest day in history, topped off with the longest lecture in the history of lectures. Okay, it wasn’t really, but I was excited and nervous about telling Professor Connors my answer.

Finally the class was over, and of course there were the normal gaggle of girls hanging back to prolong their leaving. They liked to hang back so they could watch Professor Connors as long as possible.

Breaking through the crowd, I made my way to his desk where he always sat after a lecture; keeping his head down thoroughly dismissing the class.

“Excuse me, Professor Connors?” I said.

I faltered in my decision because the look he gave me was not a welcoming look.

“Yes Miss Lehman, can I help you?” he asked impatiently.

“Yes, Professor, yes you can,” I answered. The heat that flashed through his eyes clearly said he was pleased with my answer.

He handed me a post-it note and dismissed me without another glance.

The note he handed me turned out to be his home address, with the time 7pm written on it.

When I pulled up out front of a two story Colonial, I couldn’t believe that it was his home. It made me so nervous. Most single professors couldn’t afford this. Was he married? There had never been any mention of a wife, but that was not so shocking considering he never spoke to anyone of his students.

My palms were sweaty, and I had worked myself into a nervous fit. I started to knock when the door opened to Professor Connors. He was standing there in the light blue button up shirt he had had on today. Only now it wasn't tucked it, and the top three buttons were undone exposing part of his chest. He was in a pair of loose fitting jeans that fit him perfectly, and he was barefooted.

“Please come in and take your shoes off,” he said, and stood back to give me room.

“I don’t do married men,” I blurted out.

“I suppose then it’s lucky I’m not married, please come inside Miss Lehman,” he said, smiling at me.

I relaxed some and I could feel the tension sliding out my shoulders. He led me to a dining room, and we sat down opposite of each other. Then, he picked up some papers and asked if I wanted a drink. I said no, because I was anxious to know what he expected of me.

“First off Miss Lehman, I will lay it all out for you and then you can read the contract. Sign it, or don’t, but first I need you to sign this one. It’s a full nondisclosure stating that you will not discuss this conversion with another living soul.” He slid it and a pen over. After a quick review I signed, because honestly who would I tell?

“Good, now for the fun part. I want you to play a part for me Miss Lehman. Now, in playing this part it will require you live with me until the end of our contract. It will require you to behave a certain way in the house. If we go out in public together you may behave as normally as you would with anyone else. Unless of course I specify otherwise. So far does that sound like something you can do?”

So far it didn’t sound too bad, but he hadn’t told me how I was supposed to act. “And what is this part Professor Connors?”

“You will be my daughter Miss Lehman. But please do not think I want you walking around here in baby doll dresses or a school girl’s outfit. I want you in your normal clothes; I am not into having you play a little girl. I want my daughter fully aware of her body and what it does to men.”

Of all the things that he could have asked me to do, this is one of the things that I liked doing. I have slept with older men before and I enjoyed calling them daddy. Only they had made me wear little girl’s clothing and I had found that a little odd, so his request was something I could most definitely do. I felt myself grow moist thinking about it.

“Have I shocked you Miss Lehman?” He asked as he sat back in his chair.

“No sir, you haven’t shocked me. I was thinking about how much fun it sounds. Do you have a scenario or do you just want to spank me and have me call you daddy?” I blushed at my question, and how breathy my voice sounded even to my own ears. Oh yeah, this was something I could do.

He walked around the table, sat in the chair beside me, and turned it so we were facing each other. Our knees were touching and he took my hands.

“I want you to be my daughter, the temptation that I’m trying to resist. Your mother left us, we are both grieving that loss, we both know it’s wrong, but we can’t help it. I will not touch you inappropriately, until you finally break me. Do you understand Miss Lehman? Your job is to be my destroyer. You will make me want you without being obvious. You will be the destruction of all of my morals. I will need you to be bratty at times, lash out at me so I can yell, and punish you. I in turn will be your daddy in every possible meaning. I will provide for you, feed you, clothe you, listen to your problems with school, and of course comfort you at the loss of your mother.”

He rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. He was so close to my face, a few more inches and I could have kissed him. His hands slid up my hips, and pulled me closer to him. He rubbed his face along the side of my face, and with the slightest brush of his lips he whispered in my ear, “Can you do it, can you make daddy fuck you?”

I moaned and leaned into him. I was so hot and wet for this man, I would have done just about anything to get him in my pants.

“Yes.” I breathed.

With that he pulled back and walked around the table.

“Good. Now I will go make dinner. Read this and sign it if it sounds good to you.” And just like he does in the classroom he dismissed me. I was left crossing my legs and needing to touch myself.

The contract was pretty self-explanatory; he really wasn’t going to touch me until I broke him down. Upon signing this I was required to move all of my stuff into the provided bedroom. What wouldn’t fit he would provide a storage shed for.

Once we left the house he was Professor Ian Connor again, and I was the student lusting after her teacher. I was to go about my day as I normally would, unless he needed me to do something else. I had a curfew,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments