Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Best Friends Dad

"I fucked my best friend's dad ;)"

88
19 Comments 19
250k Views 250k
858 words 858 words
Legendary Story
It was August this summer, and I had recently turned 18. I was tanning in my best friend, Keirsten's backyard. I was wearing a tiny white bikini, the bottoms a thong style. Let me describe myself: I am tall at 5'10'', with long legs and naturally tan skin. I have brown hair with natural golden highlights from the sun that goes down to the middle of my back. I have C cup tits that are round and firm, yet still bouncy. I have a toned stomach and neatly shaved pussy. My ass is a perky bubble butt.

"I gotta go, my moms picking me up for the weekend," Keirsten said. (Her parents are divorced)

"Ok", I replied, "is it cool if I shower here then head home?"

Keirsten told me it was fine, and she ran upstairs to grab her stuff. She came back down, said goodbye, then ran out the door for the rest of the weekend. I walked upstairs and turned on the shower. Once the water was hot, I stripped down and got in. Second's after I got in, the door opened and I jumped. Keirsten's dad stood in the doorway, wearing nothing but loose gym shorts. I had always fantasized about Keirsten's dad.

His name was Chris Tayler, and he is in his late 30's and is about 6'2'' with a tanned and VERY toned, muscular body. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know you were home. I- uh-..." I trailed off, but didn't make an effort to cover up. It oddly kind of turned me on to have him see me naked here through the glass shower door.

Chris replied, "Oh, my bad I didn't know anyone was in here." I could tell he was lying. He continued, "Shit, you've got a nice body."

I knew this was part of a plan for him to fuck me. I had always fantasized about him, so I just went along with it. 

"Mmmmm you like it?" I teased. I saw his junk was hard through his shorts. I pressed my round tits to the glass so they smashed up against it. 

"Ohhhh you wanna tease me like this bitch? We'll see about that," he said and yanked down is shorts and boxers so he was naked.

He climbed in the shower with me and pressed his wet naked body to mine. Our lips met and I sexily slid my tongue into his mouth. He reached around me and squeezed my tight ass. We broke apart and he demanded me to suck his cock.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

His cock was big, at least 10 inches and very wide. I took it in my hand and started going to work on it. I tried to fit all 10 inches in my mouth but there was simply too much of it. I gagged and choked on it, and he pushed my head farther.

" Let me see that pussy babe," he demanded.

I sat down on the little seat that was built into the shower and spread my legs. My shaved, tight, pink pussy greeted him. After spreading it and examining it, he told me, "nice cunt you little whore." He went to work eating me out. I moaned softly as his tongue circled my clit. I pushed is head down harder onto my pussy as a reached my first orgasm.

"Oh Chris I want you in me!" I cried. 

"Call me Mr. Tayler you fucking slut," he replied. He turned off the steaming water, picked me up, and carried me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed, turned me so my legs were off the bed, and spread my legs. He stood in between my legs and shoved his rock hard cock in. I let out a little scream, I had never had a cock this size in my before. He started off slowly, then got a rhythm going faster. I was quickly starting to climax. Before I knew it, I started shaking, and he pulled out just before I squirted out of my pussy all over his toned 6-pack. I screamed in pure ecstasy.

He flipped me over, climbed on the bed, and shoved his dick in my ass. I screamed in pain and protest. I had never done anal before.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, I'm taking your tight little ass," he grunted.

He slapped my butt multiple times. I slowly started to enjoy it more and more. Soon, I had reached another screaming orgasm but I did not squirt this time. 

Mr. Tayler layed down on his back and told me to climb on top of his dick. I squatted on top of it, and lowered myself onto it. I started bouncing up and down, riding him. I reached two orgasms in this position before he told me he was gonna cum.

"Open your mouth fucking skank." He said. I opened my mouth and stroked his cock before he shot his huge load into my mouth. I played with it for a little bit before I gargled it and swallowed it.

It was one of the best fucks I've ever had. ;)

Published 
Written by sexybandit92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments