Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun at the Doctors

"A tired Doctor has some with her young patient before the weekend"

27
6 Comments 6
47.2k Views 47.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story


Today was Friday and I could not be happier. The whole week has been absolutely hell. With the change in weather and with it being warmer out, everyone seems to be coming to the doctor. And that means, all of their “issues” become my problem. I just wanted it to be Saturday so I could sleep in and not have to think about one more runny nose again.

I had one patient left and I was hoping it would be another stupid self-diagnosis that I could brush off in 5 seconds. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds to let the patient know I was coming. I adjusted my short white dress to make sure that everything was covered and walked in. I looked up from my chart and introduced myself as Miss Amy. Before me, sitting on the table, was a tall young man in tight dark jeans and a blue flannel shirt. His hair was a light brown and long enough so that the front just grazed his sleepy hazelnut eyes. I have had many attractive patients before, but for some reason this young man really got to me.

I glanced back down on my chart and noticed that he was 19. A young one. Even better. I made my way over to him and put my hand on his knee.

“So what brings you in today, Dan?” I asked slowly, never breaking eye contact with him.

“I seem to be having a problem.” He answered.

"Well, no shit," I thought. "Isn’t that why people come to the doctors? Because they have a problem?" I could be at home right now, in my bed, relaxing after a long week instead of talking to this dumb teenager. I withdrew my hand, exasperated. “What is this problem?” I asked, turning away to put my chart down on the counter.

“Um…my penis,” He replied very quietly.

My heart pace started to pick up and my lower abdomen started to tingle. His penis? Well, this could actually be a fun appointment. I was stressed and tired and I deserved some fun, right? And he looked so young and innocent that I don’t think he would mind if his nurse had some fun with him.

I walked back over to the table and told him to lie down. I was going to be in charge and he was going to like it. I told him to take off his tight jeans and I watched as he removed them. “Don’t be shy” I said as he slowly removed his jeans and was in just his boxers and a t-shirt. I could start to feel the wetness grow in my panties as I noticed his semi-hard dick laying below the blue and white boxers. I licked my lips as I brought my hand over to his penis. I slid my hand up and down his shaft so my nails grazed his hard dick. I could see his hands clenching and I could feel his dick getting harder and harder. This is just what I wanted. What I needed.

“I want to make sure you have no other issues. Just to be safe, you know? So let me just do a full body scan.” I said as I started to lift his shirt above his head.

He began to protest but I just shh’d him and told him to listen to his doctor as I winked. His shirt was off and laying on the floor. My panties were growing damp and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

“We seem to have an issue” I said.

“What? What is it?’ The young boy exclaimed worriedly.

“I'm a little too short to check your whole body so I’m just going to get on top.” Before he protested, I hoisted my petite frame on to the table and placed myself so that I was straddling him. He looked shocked but made no movement to get away. My short white dress was hiked above my thighs, now, revealing my pink panties. I lowered down so that the crotch of my panties was right on top of his dick. I knew he could feel the wetness from my pussy and I knew he loved it as his dick grew.

I started to rub my hands up and down his torso.

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

Grazing his chest with my nails and rubbing his nipples. His breathing grew heavier and his eyes began to close as I circled my hips, grinding my pussy down onto his dick, with each movement. I was enjoying this just as much as he was.

I slowly moved to one side of the table, grabbing his hard dick and freeing it from his boxers. It sprung free and a tiny moan escaped my lips as I saw his hard shaft standing tall and glistening with pre-cum. I wanted it, and I wanted it now.

My hands moved up and down his shaft, feeling for anything that may be wrong.

“It seems fine” I say in my most professional voice, “but to be sure I just want to check it with my tongue.”

“Your tongue?” He asked with slight concern.

“Are you complaining?” I said with a devilish grin as I bit my lip and continued to stroke his growing cock.

He shook his head and I bent over, and licked his hard dick up and down slowly to savor every inch of it. I looked into his eyes as my tongue caressed his hard dick, swirling around the base and the tip. I was enjoying every minute of this young boy’s dick that my hand slipped into my panties and my fingers were coated with my juices in seconds. I was dripping, all from this young cock.

My mouth moved up and down, coating his member in my spit. I continued to rub my clit as I sucked on his dick. Moaning with the pleasure from getting off from giving a blow job, I continued my examination with my tongue, taking every inch of his dick down my throat. Making sure that nothing was wrong, I sucked harder and harder on his shaft.

I could tell he was about to cum but I didn’t want the fun to stop now. No, I didn’t have my fix yet. I was wet and frustrated and I wanted to cum all over his hard dick. I climbed back on top of him, moving my pink panties to the side and lowered myself on top of his hard cock. I moaned as his dick slid in easily into my wet pussy. His hands moved to my hips as he pushed in deeper and deeper. He was loving this and I was in complete heaven. His dick filled up my wet pussy and I leaned over, so that my tits were right in his face. I moved my dress down, exposing my hard nipples and like a good boy, he took them in his mouth. Sucking, biting and licking them until I was moaning his name into his ear.

“Yes, baby, yes, yes, yes!” I screamed as I felt his hard dick moving inside of me. I was moving up and down his pole, feeling every inch in my wet cunt and I didn’t want to stop.

“I’m going to cum for you baby, I’m going to cover your hard dick in my cum,” he bit down on my nipples harder, making me scream as I came all over his hard dick, soaking his cock in my wet juices.

I didn’t slow down though, I wanted him to cum.

"Baby, cum for me. Cum for your doctor. Be a good patient and show your slut doctor how much cum you have inside of that big cock of yours” I teased into his ear.

His face crumpled up and I could feel his dick twitching inside of me. He was going to cum. I got off his hard dick and began to jerk him off, rubbing my cum all over his cock.

"Cum on my tits baby, cum for your doctor," I said as his dick shot ropes of warm cum over my nipples. I stopped jerking him off and rubbed his cum onto my tits. I coated my nipples in his delicious cum and brought my fingers up to my mouth to lick them off. He tasted so good, so warm and delicious his cum felt as it went down my throat. I winked at him as I got off the table

“I think you are fine, Dan. Nothing to be worried about” I said as I picked up my chart and walked out of the room. 

Published 
Written by daisy125
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments