Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to Know my Son's New Friends

"They come to take what they want."

175
38 Comments 38
40.9k Views 40.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

I was reading a book in my room when I overheard one boy tell my son, “Your mom is so hot.” I put my book aside and walked closer to the door. My son and his two new friends were in the hallway and the boy obviously didn’t know that I could hear him. He said something else to my son but I wasn’t able to hear it. My son’s room was next to mine and we had a bathroom that connected our rooms, so I quietly walked to the bathroom and locked both doors.

“Her ass is amazing,” I heard the other boy say. I saw my reflection in the mirror and I really couldn’t disagree with the boy. I worked hard for my ass and it looked amazing when I wore yoga pants or less.

“Cut that out,” my son said.

“Just stating facts,” one of them said. I shook my head and smiled at that comment. I didn’t know the two boys very well and this was my first real impression of them. They changed the conversation and I went back into my room to continue reading my book. I had never heard anyone talk about me like that and I definitely never expected it to come from two 16-year old boys. I suspected they knew about me.

The following morning, my son had gone to have breakfast with his father and the two boys showed up shortly after. “What are you two doing here?” I asked them at the door.

“We came to have fun with you,” one of them said and they pushed me back and closed the door. They pushed me down on the couch and undressed me in a matter of seconds. One of them grabbed my hips and the other pushed my head down on the couch.

The next thing I felt was the boy behind me penetrate me and begin thrusting furiously into my pussy. The other boy put his dick in my hand and made sure I wouldn’t hurt his dick as he placed his hand firmly on my neck to keep me from trying anything. I stroked his shaft and looked at him while I felt my pussy take a beating. He smiled as my eyes widened in reaction to the other boy giving my ass a hard slap.

After a few minutes of that, the boy choking me said, “Let me fuck her.” They switched positions but this time the boy to my side squeezed my boobs and pinched my nipples. I looked into his eyes and he choked my neck until I looked away.

My body couldn’t help but react to the stimulation. My pussy was hotter and wetter than ever and they took notice. “This slut is enjoying this,” one of them said as he took the tape off my mouth.

“Are you enjoying this?” the other asked.

To their utter surprise I said, “It’s my biggest fantasy.” I opened my mouth and took his dick into my mouth while I continued getting fucked. I sucked him for a bit before saying, “You two fuck so good.”

They both sat down and I kneeled in front of one of them to deepthroat his dick while I stroked the other boy’s dick. My lips were touching the base of this dick while he fucked my mouth. I only had to play with his balls for a few seconds before his hot cum splashed against the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean before moving on to the next one.

I started off by licking the length of his shaft and massaging his balls. Like I had done with the other one, I took this one all the way into my mouth and let him fuck my mouth. The other boy moved behind me and played with my pussy and ass until he got hard again. I stroked his shaft and sucked on his head while the other boy ran circles around my asshole with his tongue. I was absolutely loving everything and I didn’t care about anything else.

I kept sucking and arched my back to give the boy behind me better access to my pussy.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I took the dick out of my mouth and bit his shaft gently while the other boy ran his head up and down my hot pussy. I wiggled my ass and pushed back against his hard dick. He slid into my pussy and I got back to sucking the young dick in front of me. I placed my hands on his thighs and let him fuck my mouth again before I took control and went for the finish. I beat his dick harder and faster and sucked on his head until he exploded in my mouth.

I licked his dick clean and grabbed onto his thighs as I got pounded from behind. My juices were running down my inner thighs and I could feel my orgasm closing in. I sucked and massaged his balls to get him hard again while the other boy pressed his thumb on my asshole. “You want to get two dicks?” the boy in front of me asked.

“I’d love to,” I said.

He stood up from the couch to let his friend lie down. I got on top of him and guided his cock into my pussy. I grinded my hips while he sucked on my nipples and the other boy was now behind me ready to fuck my ass. He spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole a few times to lubricate it. The boy underneath me spread my ass cheeks and thrusted up into my pussy, which gave the boy behind me a great view of my asshole.

He let a big drop of saliva fall on my asshole before slowly pushing his head into me. It hurt a little bit to get my asshole stretched but I could bare it as I loved anal sex. A few moments later, I was getting double penetrated for the first time since my college days when I used to take multiple football players. The feeling was amazing and I was close to a body-shaking orgasm.

They both fucked me so good while running their hands over my body. I was getting my nipples sucked, licked and pinched and at the same time I was getting my ass slapped. I was in pure sexual ecstasy and I didn’t think it could get better but these boys had other ideas. The boy underneath grabbed my neck and choked me and the boy behind me pulled me by the hair while he fucked my ass.

“I’m gonna cum! Fuuuck! Ohhh! Fuuuck me!” I encouraged them as their hard cocks pleased my holes. “Ahhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Unngghh!” I cried as my orgasm rocked my body and my hole tightened on their dicks. They both groaned and shot their hot loads into me at the same time. Their hot cum filled my holes and my pussy released a long and powerful squirt.

I collapsed and the boys high-fived each other after pulling their dicks out of my pleased holes. I stayed on the couch recovering from the rough sex and powerful orgasm, but they quickly found their clothes and got dressed. They both gave me a hard slap on my ass before leaving the house. I picked up my clothes and smiled when I realized they had taken my panties.

It had been a crazy morning but I had enjoyed every second of it. The boys had surely heard from their other friends that I liked getting roughed up and they had come to see for themselves. I got dressed and it wasn’t more than a few minutes before my son got back home. “What happened here?” he asked, looking at the wet spot in the couch.

“I spilled something,” I said, feeling my face reddening. He touched the wet spot and smelled his fingers, but I knew that he didn’t know what sex juices smelled like. He was a virgin but his friends had all lost their virginity to me. I squatted down to get some dishes out of the dish washer, and I felt his friends’ cum leaking out of my sore pussy and gaped asshole. That was my life as a whore mother and I wouldn’t have it any other way. In fact, I had the football team to entertain the following week.

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments