Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gifts for the Groom: Bottoms Up

"The best man is the groom's lover. Will becoming his brother-in-law complicate matters?"

15
6 Comments 6
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

You probably wonder why I’d fix my sister up with a guy who used to suck my cock, and it’s a good question. But that was many years ago, and things change. After all, Ashton and I had been strangers thrown together as college roommates who became good friends. We were just two young horny guys who were exploring their sudden sexual freedom. Things just happened and lead to other things. So he sucked my cock and yeah, I sucked his. And I fucked him, multiple times. Big deal!

Over the years since then I had gotten in touch with him occasionally, or kept tabs on him through other friends, or run into him once or twice. We both had been through the divorce mill and were doing okay in our chosen professions.

My sister Marsha’s first husband had been killed in a car accident, leaving her with two little kids. Her second husband had been a crook who ripped her off of all the money she had gotten from her first husband’s insurance. She was getting older and had begun to fret she was going to end up an aging, unmarried single mom, with no dad for the kids. I felt for her and tried to assure her that would never happen – that she was still young and vivacious, but knowing it was a very thin truth.

I kept thinking of her problem, but exactly what mixed Ashton into those thoughts I don’t know. But once the idea occurred to me, it became more and more viable. He was good-looking, he was successful, he didn’t have a family and he was a good person. He had been badly stung in his marriage, but from what I had heard he was still dating and apparently looking.

I contacted him and we met for lunch. It had been a long time since we’d met face to face and we had a lot of catching up to do. I was pleased he still looked good, and had kept his body in shape.

Over after-lunch coffee I felt him out and subtly suggested the solution to my sister’s situation. He was intrigued.

A couple of weeks after our lunch together I hosted an Easter Sunday dinner and invited him and the members of my family. He and Marsha both understood the circumstance and so met on a level playing field. Fortunately they connected that day, and the rest was history.

So here we were now, with a wedding about to take place.

They had crazily decided to have the wedding up the coast at a resort town, which meant we all had to stay in hotels. This whole thing had grown into a rather grand affair, and I’d had to take on chores I hadn’t anticipated. I was to be Ashton’s best man and had been at the church for a couple of hours, making sure everything was ready.

Everything was set and fine, so I went back to the hotel. I knocked on Ashton’s door and he opened it dressed in his tux. He looked good, real good.

I pushed him back and looked him up and down, “Nice, guy, you look sharp, but what the fuck man, you’ve got three more hours before we have to head to the church.”

He laughed, “Yeah, I know, I didn’t have anything else to do and I’m nervous as hell.”

I said, “Relax, calm down, it’s all going to be OK.”

I stepped forward and untied his bowtie. “Let’s get you out of this getup before it’s all wrinkled and soaked with your sweat.”

I unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt and stopped, looking in his eyes. He had placed the palm of his hand on my cock, and I instantly felt it stirring in my pants.

He quietly said, “I’ve missed that…a lot.”

I waited for a few seconds and then grabbed the back of his neck, jerked him forward and planted my mouth on his. He opened it wide and our tongues did the samba, wrapping around each other. What I had thought were long forgotten feelings awoke and surged to the surface. With my other hand I grasped his erect cock and roughly squeezed it.

We unzipped each other’s pants and pulled our cocks out, but a very few minutes of that only made us want more. We started undressing each other as fast as we could.

AmyKanne70
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyKanne70

We were only half undressed when I pushed him back onto the bed and fell to my knees, taking his nice, big cock in my mouth, moving my head around so it was filling every corner of my mouth. Ashton was making guttural sounds and running his hands over my head.

He said, “Oh god Duke, suck my cock like you used to. Suck it good.”

I was sucking as good as I could, but I wanted his mouth on my cock. I came up for air and pulled his pants off, tossing them to one side. I kicked off my pants and shorts, tore off my shirt and undershirt and then pulled off his. As naked as we’d been born, I climbed on the bed until I was over him, our cocks touching. I ground my cock against his, moving my hips from side to side.

I kissed him again and then moved up gradually, letting him lick my chest and stomach until my cock was resting on his face. He knew what I liked and opened his mouth so I could push my cock in and start slowly fucking his mouth. When I felt his jaws were getting tired I moved back down for more kissing.

When I bit his neck he choked out, “Fuck me, Duke. Fuck me hard and good. I need it, god how I need it.”

Without telling each other what to do, we got in the same position we had always started in back then. Ashton got on his hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Back then we had used Vaseline, but I had nothing now. I wondered if Ashton could take my thick cock using only my spit. I spit on his asshole a couple of times and then drooled on my cock, put it against his hole and pushed just enough for it to go in.

He flinched, I spit again and said, “Try to relax and just let it slip in.”

He looked back at me and said, “Just do it. I want it and I can take it.”

I pushed again and my cockhead popped in. I kept up a steady push and it slid in until my bush was pressing against his smooth, hairless ass. I slowly began fucking him and he pushed back, countering my movements. His hot chute felt better than I remembered.

After five minutes or more, with my arms wrapped around his waist I rolled over onto my back pulling him with me. He sat up and rode my cock, moving up and down. He then got up and turned so he was facing me and lowered himself on it again, continuing to ride it while jacking his cock. He leaned down and we kissed. He got off again and lay beside me on his back. That was the signal to get between his lifted legs and fuck him from the front.

We finished with me getting off the bed and pulling him over to the edge, and standing, I thrust my cock back in and fucked as hard as I could, him jacking his cock and groaning and grunting with each thrust. He came, shooting cum up onto my chest and then onto his and covering his stomach.

I jammed my cock all the way in, and saying, “Fuck, fuck, fuck” filled his chute with my cum, jabbing him each time.

When our pulses calmed down and we were able to, we scooted back onto the bed and kissed some more. When I think back on it, when we were at the university we hardly kissed at all, so this was a new wrinkle. We both said how good the sex had been and how much it had been missing from our lives and how we hadn’t realized it.

Finally I looked at the clock on the night table and said, “Now it’s time to get you dressed and to the church, but I think we’d better get in the shower and wash the cum off before you go on your honeymoon.”

Even in the shower we continued kissing and pressing our bodies and softened cocks together. By feeling each other up with our hands, we finally got the cum rinsed away.

The tux and shirt had gotten a little wrinkled from being ripped off and tossed on the floor, but when he was dressed again and his tie was tied he still looked pretty good.

I kissed him again and said, “OK, let’s get you to the church and make you a part of this family so I’ll know where to find you whenever I want you.”

So now he’s both my brother-in-law and my lover, which makes him an integral part of the family, don’t you think?

 

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments