Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 2

"Part 2 of this good girl becoming a slut."

85
72 Comments 72
52.3k Views 52.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Carl picked me up at about 11 pm that night. I was wearing my sexy clothes underneath some jeans and a loose fitting top. My parents were sleeping and I left them a note that I went to a friend’s house and I wouldn’t be back until some time tomorrow.

My heart was pounding as I ran out the door and to Carl’s car. He was looking at me really intensely and we kissed passionately when I got in the car. When we stopped kissing he looked at me again and took a deep breath because he was so turned on. I imagined what he was thinking, that he couldn’t wait to finally fuck me. I couldn’t wait either.

I already had a plan when we got to the room. I told him to get naked and wait for me on the edge of the bed while I got ready. I took off my top and jeans. I had a red and black halter-top corset with a matching thong, thigh high black fishnet stockings, and 5-inch red fuck me pumps. I refreshed my make up and brushed my hair. I looked hot!

I came out taking my time walking towards him. He eyes were glued to me. “Fuuuuck,” he said as I sauntered over to him.

I stood about three feet from Carl and put my hands on my head and bent my knees slightly and started to swivel my hips around and around. I bit my lower lip with our eyes locking for a second and then watching him fixate his sights on my body. My sexy body. My sultry body. My fuckable body.

I turned around, gyrating my hips, showing him my ass. Around. Around. Around. I let out a small moan, “Ohhhhh.” I bent over slightly pushing my ass out at him. Swiveling. Swaying. Gyrating. Then I bent all the way down grabbing my ankles and shaking my ass back and forth at him.

“Daaaamn,” he said and I giggled.

I stood up and turned around. I took my hand and pulled my left tit out of my halter-top and then took my right tit out. I pushed them together and bent forward. Then I stood up and bounced them up and down over and over. This really drove him crazy.

“Hoooly fuuuuck,’ he said. I laughed. His cock was twitching at this point. Then I did something that sent him over the edge. I took my right tit in both hands and pushed it up and lowered my head and licked my own nipple. He couldn’t take any more.

Carl stood, picked me up and threw me on the bed. Yes that’s it, Carl! Take me! Devour me! I thought to myself.

I loved that I made him lose control and he couldn’t stand it any more. He got on top of me kissing my mouth and neck and rubbing my tits. I reached down and took his cock in my hand rubbing it up and down. It was hard and hot. Throbbing in my hand.

Carl pulled off my top and yanked off my thong. He was about to bury his face between my legs and eat me out but I pulled him up. I shook my head no. He looked at me puzzled.

“I want your cock in my pussy and I want it now,” I said.

Yes I wanted it. I wanted Carl’s cock inside of me. I wanted him to fuck me. Good ol’ Carl. My boyfriend’s best friend. The boyfriend I just broke up with. The one that threw a lamp at me.

Carl was above me. There I was lying on my back with nothing on but my 5-inch fuck me pumps and my thigh high black fishnet stockings. I was such a naughty girl. The head of Carl's cock was pressing against my wet, hot, tight pussy. I bit my lower lip as Carl pushed into me. Spreading me open. Feeling his cock penetrating my pussy. This was it. You’re fucking me now, Carl. Deeper. Mmmm. Deeper. Yes. Deeper. Fuck me. Feeling him open me up. Stretching me. Carl’s cock deep inside my pussy.

“Ohhh, fuuuck!” I yelled as Carl pushed his cock all the way into my pussy. I looked up at him seeing his total passion and lust for me. It drove me wild knowing he desired me so much. I was so wet, I couldn't stop moaning, breathing heavily, swirling my hips and squeezing Carl's cock with my pussy.

Every time I had sex before this was with a guy I was dating and there was always a courtship with holding hands, dancing, dinner, sweet words, a first kiss and a sexual progression. This was the first time it was just for sex. Raw. Lustful. Roar!

“Fuck me, Carl,” I said. “Fuck my young pussy. Fuck me with your married cock,” I said.

“Yeah I’m going to fuck you,” Carl said. “Fuck that tight sweet young little pussy.”

"I wanted to fuck you from the first time I met you," Carl said thrusting his cock into me in between every word.

I knew it! I knew he wanted to fuck me from the first time he met me. And now he was fucking me. Carl’s hard, hot, throbbing cock was inside my sweet, wet tight young pussy.

“Fuuuckkk!” I screamed. My orgasm tore through my body. I started to tremble and shake and convulse on Carl’s cock. Oh, baby.

“Fuck yeah, cum on my cock,” he said. “Going to make you my little slut.”

What? What? What? I thought to myself. What did Carl just call me? Never, ever, ever in my life had any guy ever call me a slut.

“Make those big fucking titties of yours bounce as I slam you with my cock,” he said.

Mmmm yes make my big tits bounce, Carl. I know they drive you wild.

“I’m going to pump you so full of my cum,” he said. “Fill up that sweet young pussy of yours with my semen.”

“Yeeessss,” I moaned. “Give it to me. I want it. Pump it in my pussy.”

“Yeah,” he said. “That’s where it belongs. Out of my balls and inside you.”

He was right. That is where a man’s cum belongs. It belongs inside of me!

I wanted Carl’s cum inside me so badly. I love when a man shoots his cum inside of me. There is something so primal and raw being filled with semen. Sperm. Cum. And I wanted Carl's cum inside of me at that moment more than I ever wanted cum before.

“Give it to me. Give it to me,” I said thrusting back at him.

“Get it,” he said. “Come on, slut. Get it!”

“Fuck,” I said. “Fuck.” A slut! He called me a slut again. And he was right. That is what I was at that moment. Fucking my recently dumped ex-boyfriend’s best friend. His married best friend. Married to a woman that I hung out with for the last year. Within the last few hours I tit fucked him, sucked his cock and balls, swallowed his cum, was fucking his cock and cumming on it, and was begging him to pump his load in me.

LiaAmato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmato

Yeah. Slut. Pretty much. And I loved it!

“Yes give it to me,” I said. “Give your little slut all your cum.” Oh my god. I said the word "slut" to describe myself and it felt so sexy and liberating. And when I did Carl began to fuck me even harder.

“Yeah take it, slut,” he said. “Fucking going to pound you good.” Carl was slamming my pussy so hard now. The whole bed was shaking and my big tits were bouncing up and down and up and down. I was moving my head from one side to another with my long hair whipping back and forth.

We both were going wild over each other. Fucking and thrusting. Slamming and panting. Then I could feel him begin to erupt. His body got tenser. His thrusting became more urgent. His orgasm was building. His face got redder. It was close. Closer. Closer. Yes, I thought. This is it.

“Ahhhh!” he screamed as I felt his cock shooting his cum inside of my pussy. Yes give it to me. Fill me up with it. Fill up your slut. Give me all of it. Every drop. All inside me. Deep in my pussy. That's where your cum belongs.

“Ohhhh!" I screamed cumming a second time with Carl’s orgasm making me orgasm again.

We both collapsed breathing heavy. Naked and sweaty. For me, I had gone places I never had before. Felt things. Said things. Did things I never had before. It was amazing. My first sex that was just for sex. My first dirty sex. The first time I totally let go and allowed myself to be a purely sexual creature.

I knew it was wrong. I knew that if my ex-boyfriend and Carl’s wife found out they would be really hurt. I had never done anything wrong in my life. But I realized something at that moment. It was because it was wrong that made it feel so amazing. I came harder and faster with Carl than any other time I had sex. And it was the first time I ever had multiple orgasms and it was so good.

Carl and I fucked again ten minutes later and it was just as intense and amazing. I came twice that time too. We both feel asleep and then woke up a couple of hours later and fucked again. We fell asleep again and then woke up again and fucked. In the morning we fucked in the shower. We ordered some room service and fucked after we ate.

Carl called his boss and told him he was going to be out meeting with some clients and wasn’t coming in the office (but actually he was really cumming so much in me). We fucked over and over until it was around 5 pm.

Carl called his wife and said he was working late. We fucked some more until 8 pm. Finally he had to leave even though he didn’t want to. From the time we got to the hotel we fucked, I think twelve times. That was by far the record for me. And that doesn’t count the blowjob I gave Carl earlier that night.

When Carl dropped me off we kissed.

“What now?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“You said I had 24 hours to fuck you as much as I wanted. But I still want to fuck you,” he said.

“I want to fuck you more too,” I said. “But I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Me neither,” he said.

“And if anyone found out it would be terrible,” I said.

“I know but this has been the best sex of my life and I want more. I know its wrong but I can’t walk away from this,” he said.

“Me too,” I said. “But we have to be careful. And we can’t fall in love. It's just sex.”

“I can live with that,” he said.

“And when one of us says it's over then it's over,” I said.

“I agree. No arguing. When either one of us says it's over then it's over,” he said agreeing with me.

“Both my parents are out of the house by 7 am every morning,” I told him. “Can you come here by then tomorrow?”

“Yeah that’s perfect,” he said. “I will say I’m going into work a little early. Gives us about an hour and then I will head to work.”

We kissed again and he put his hand on my tit and I sucked his tongue. Yes, I was going to be Carl's secret little slut. I was going to his big titted young fucktoy. It made me wet. In spite of all the sex we had, I went inside and masturbated again thinking about the last 24 hours and had another intense orgasm. I have to confess that being the bad girl was such a turn on to me and it was by far the best sex I had up to that point in my life.

Carl and I had an affair for three months. He came over my house at 7 am almost every weekday and ran right up to my room to find me naked and waiting for him. We usually fucked two times before he left for work and I got ready for work. Then we would meet for lunch and I would usually give him a blowjob in the back of his car. Oh that was such a turn on for me giving him head in the middle of the day in public. And after all, it was lunch and he would feed me such a nice creamy, delicious load of cum.

Sometimes we would meet after work and fuck at his brother’s place when his brother worked late. Sometimes we fucked in Carl’s work place when everyone else had gone home. Occasionally we had all nighters when Carl’s wife went to visit her mom and dad out of town or babysit at her sister’s house. And every now and then Carl and I would both take off from work and fuck all day at my house before my parents got home. On the weekends he would sneak away for a couple of hours to meet me.

The first two months were just crazy fun with mind-blowing sex. After that it went from really great sex to really good sex. And that was okay. But to me really good sex wasn’t worth the risk we were taking. After the third month I ended it. Carl was great about it. He was disappointed but kept his promise that if one of us wanted to end it then that was that. He also reminded me that he had much more to lose than I did so he wasn’t going to push me into doing anything I didn’t want to.

But Carl wanted to ask me for one thing. Just one more hook up. Another all nighter. I kind of liked that idea. I felt like knowing that it was our last time together would make it just as amazing and intense as before. I agreed.

Then Carl got quiet. He finally said that the last night together wasn’t the one thing. He said there was something he was fantasizing about doing to me ever since we’d started fucking. Then he asked me.

I was stunned. I took a deep breath. I sat quietly for a minute.

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll do it.”

Carl was going to fuck my virgin ass.

I will tell you about that night with Carl in part three of Good Girl Gone Bad and losing my last cherry.

Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments