Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 9

"Smorgasbord of fucking and sucking"

61
32 Comments 32
53.0k Views 53.0k
7.6k words 7.6k words
Famous Story
After my boyfriend broke up with me I went on a amazing adventure having sex with six different men in less than a week. It was a wild ride and so far I enjoyed every inch of it (if you know what I mean). Before this week I had only been fucked by three different men and now my total was nine. I knew that I would soon be in the double digits. There was no turning back. I was committed to being a slut.

Each of the six men that I hooked up with wanted to fuck me again. They were all married and old enough to be my father. That turned me on. And it was safe too. I could be a secret slut and have my family and friends still see me as a good girl. Its not that I felt bad about being a slut but I didn’t want those close to me to know. It would hurt them because thats just the way society is.

A lot of wild stuff happened over the next few weeks and it was all fun and crazy and a part of my growth as a slut.

I got with William on Monday (read Good Girl Gone Bad Part 8) but that wasn’t my only hook up that day. My next door neighbor, Mr. White, and I made a date for him to see me that morning before he went to work. My parents were out by 7:00 am, and Mr. White had his cock in my mouth by 7:05 am.

I love the taste of his cum and wanted a nice big load as part of my morning breakfast. As soon as he walked in the door I dropped to my knees, pulled out his cock and started sucking it. He reached down and pulled up my shirt and squeezed my big tits.

“These fucking tits drive me wild,” he said as he manhandled them with his cock lodged in my throat.

We went to the living room and I made him sit in my father’s chair. I got on my knees and pushed my 36DD tits together and started fucking his hard cock with them. I slid my tits up and down his married cock. Some precum leaked out so I stopped fucking his cock with my tits. I looked up at him and leaned down slowly licking the precum off the tip of his cock. Then I pushed my mouth down on his cock and sucked it and licked it and jerked it. I took one of my hands and rubbed my clit as I slurped Mr. White’s fat dick. For some reason it really turned me on sucking Mr. White in my daddy’s chair.

When the first blast of his cum jetted into my mouth I started to cum as I furiously played with my clit. Mr. White grunted as he pumped his white cum inside me and I moaned as I came eating his delicious creamy fluid.

I thanked him for feeding me such a healthy breakfast. He asked me if he was being selfish and I told him that I loved sucking his cock and eating his cum. Mr. White went off to work with a big smile on his face.

**************************************************************************************

After my afternoon with William, I was sore and ached all over after being used and abused by him, but I had made a date with Mr. Bradford for that evening. I went to his office at 6:30 pm and he was having a meeting with Mr. Morris, the VP of Sales. By 6:45 pm I was topless with both men squeezing my tits and my head bobbing back and forth sucking both of their cocks. I told them I was in the mood to just suck cock tonight (I was so sore) and no one argued.

I remembered Mr. Morris from when I worked there. He was hardly in the office because he was out on the road selling all the time. He was in his late 40s and a real sharp dresser. He had mostly gray hair. When I worked at the company we said hi a few times but never really talked. Now his cock was in my mouth.

Mr. Bradford liked sharing me with other men. I was finding out that every man had his own kink and this was Mr. Bradford’s. When I walked in and saw Mr. Morris in the office, I knew what Mr. Bradford had in mind.

“That's just lovely Kali,” Mr. Morris said as I sucked his dick. He reached down and squeezed one of my big tits. I looked up at Mr. Morris and he smiled at me as I took his cock deeper into my mouth. At the same time I was jerking off Mr. Bradford’s cock as he squeezed my other tit. Then I pushed down on Mr. Morris’ cock deeper and deeper until it was all the way in or as the men like to say “balls deep”. Mr. Morris moaned as I deep throated him. "Oh yes, my dear. Oh yes, sweet Kali."

I took Mr. Morris’s cock out of my mouth and switched over and swallowed Mr. Bradford’s hard dick. I never sucked two cocks before like this at the same time. Another first for me. It was such a turn on being on my knees looking up at two men seeing the desire in their eyes as I blew them feeling their hands all over my beautiful tits.

Mr. Bradford came first. I hungrily ate his cum as he exploded in my mouth. He moaned as he pumped his semen down my throat. All inside of me where it belonged. I think Mr. Bradford came first on purpose. He wanted Mr. Morris to enjoy some one on one time with me and my mouth.

Mr. Morris and I moved to the couch and I laid down on my back. I squeezed my tits together so he could fuck them. He confessed to me that he fantasized about fucking my tits every time he saw me. I loved hearing that. I hoped that every man that saw me wanted to fuck me and my amazing tits. I really did.

As Mr. Morris was tit fucking me I could tell he was going to burst very soon. I pushed my head down on his cock just as he was cumming. His cum blasted in my mouth like a fire hose. He was a big cummer and it gushed in my mouth before I could swallow all of it. Mr. Morris just kept cumming and cumming as I tried to gulp it all down as fast as I could. I didn't get all of it because there was so much. Mr. Bradford made me lick off the drops of semen that splashed onto his couch. I lapped it all up like I was told to and was happy to do it.

At around 7:30 pm Mr. Hall showed up and I sucked him off too. Mr. Hall was a really nasty guy and he just walked up to me and pulled out his dick and pushed it in my face. He didn't even say hello but just expected me to suck his cock. And I did. Of course. I was a cocksucker after all. At one point he grabbed my head and starting fucking my throat. He pushed my head down on this cock and held it there. I breathed through my nose with this cock wedged down the back of my throat. I massaged his cock shaft with my tongue and he moaned. He didn't let up still forcing my head down. I did my trick and swallowed over and over making my throat squeeze his cock. He grunted and said "fuck" as I did that. Then he blasted his load inside me as I swallowed another creamy load of married cum.

Each of them wanted a second blow job before we called it a night, but they needed some time to recover. So we grabbed a quick bite at a neighborhood Italian restaurant and had some pizza. After a quick bite to eat we headed back to the office so they could ,as Mr. Hall said, "Stuff my face with more cock".

Of course I had a cock in my mouth as soon as we got in the car. Mr. Hall got in the back seat with me, pulled out his cock and pushed my head down on it. He had no patience. I pushed my head down on his cock and deep throated him again. I rubbed the base of his cock by wrapping my forefinger and thumb around it. Since his cock was down my throat and my lips were pressed against his balls I had to move my fingers deep where some of his cock was buried in his scrotum in order to rub it. I used my other hand to massage his balls. It wasn’t too long before I could feel Mr. Hall begin to burst. I moved his cock out of my throat and made sure the head was on my tongue so I could taste his cum as it jetted in my mouth. The one bad thing about deep throating is that the cum goes right down your throat without tasting it. Whats the point of that?

Mr. Hall reached around and squeezed one of my tits as he exploded in my mouth. I could tell it was a hard cum by the way he screamed as he let loose inside my mouth. I ate every drop.

Mr. Morris and Mr. Bradford went inside as I was blowing Mr. Hall in the backseat of the car. After we were done Mr. Hall told me he wanted me to come to his office tomorrow for a temp job. He said I should get there by 9 am. I was so happy to have a job. We kissed and then he headed home to his wife and kids.

I went into the office and Mr. Morris was on the phone. Mr. Bradford told me to go over and unzip his pants, take out his cock and start sucking it.

“He’s on the phone with his wife,” Mr. Bradford said. We both laughed. I went over to Mr. Morris and took off my top. I pressed my big titties together and shook them at Mr. Morris. He bit his lip and winced like he was in pain. I reached down and unzipped his pants. I pulled out his already hard cock and started to rub it up and down. I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

“I love you too honey,” Mr. Morris said and I sucked him as hard as I could. He closed his eyes and threw his head back trying not to make a sound. “I’ll be coming home soon.” He hung up the phone.

“You’ll be cumming in my mouth sooner,” I said taking his cock out of my mouth and laughing.

“You both are terrible,” Mr. Morris said to me and Mr. Bradford.

“Mmmhmm,” I said and took his cock back in my mouth.

“You’re such a bad girl Kali,” Mr. Morris said reaching down to squeeze one of my tits.

“Bad girls rock,” I said and and then pushed his all the way down my throat. I did my special technique on him and held his cock balls deep inside me and swallowed over and over again squeezing it with my throat.

“Oh my,” Mr. Morris said and let out a big grunt. He wasn't going to last too long with me doing this. His second load was just as big as his first. This time I was ready for his gushing cock and ate every drop. He came so much it was amazing. It felt like I was swallowing for ever as he pumped wave after wave of velvety hot cum inside of me filling up my tummy.

"Gosh Kali," he said. "Two amazing blow jobs in one night. You have such a talent for it. But it does make me long to have you in other ways as well."

"Mmmm," I said. "I think that can be easily arranged." I took his cock back in my mouth slurping the last drops of his cum still leaking from his cock.

Now it was Mr. Bradford’s turn. I walked over to him as sexily and seductively as I could. His eyes were glued onto my body movements.

“Have you ever given a ball job?” he asked reaching up squeezing my tits.

“Ummm,” I said. “I don’t know. What is a ball job?”

“You lick and suck my balls while jerking me off until I cum,” Mr. Bradford said.

“Do you like that better than a blow job?” I asked.

“Depends on the girl,” he said. “You give great blow jobs but some girls are less enthusiastic and skilled. The great thing about ball jobs is they make me cum really, really hard.”

Mr. Bradford sat on the couch and I took his hard cock at the base in my hand and rubbed it up and down. I started out by licking his balls slowly with my tongue like a lollipop. Then I took one of his big balls and put it in my mouth and sucked on it gently as I jerked his cock really hard and slow at the same time. Then I changed to the other ball and sucked on that one next. Mr. Bradford’s head was thrown back and he was moaning and groaning as I rolled my tongue over his balls and sucked on them. His balls were so sensitive.

I took his ball out of my mouth and licked them both around and around. I slowly moved my tongue over one ball feeling its shape. I moved my tongue underneath his balls and then sucked on one and then the other. I moved my tongue between his balls and then sucked each ball from that side. Then I moved my tongue to the top of his balls licking them both and then again sucking them down from the top.

Mr. Bradford was going crazy with his head moving back and forth and moaning and breathing heavily. His hands were both in my hair and I could feel him tense up as I licked and sucked his balls. Then he screamed as his cock exploded pumping out his cum covering his cock and my hand.

“Eat it Kali,” he said. “Clean my cock and eat my cum.” I licked and ate the cum off his cock swallowing it down and then took my tongue and scooped the rest of it off my hand. He watched me as I consumed his jizz with relish.

If you counted Mr. White, William and the blow jobs I gave tonight to Mr. Bradford, Mr. Hall and Mr. Morris that was ten loads of delicious cum that filled my tummy today.

Both men watched me intensely as I consumed all of Mr. Bradford's cum.

“My, my she is something special,” Mr. Morris said. I smiled at him and then looked down at the bulge in his pants. Older married guys are even hornier than single guys in their twenties. Even though I was sore, I just had to fuck the man. I pushed Mr. Morris onto the couch and pushed his hard married cock into my young tight cunt.

Mr. Morris was the tenth guy that had ever fucked me. I was in the double digits and finally needed all my fingers to count the number of guys that had been inside my pussy.

"I thought you just wanted to suck cock tonight," Mr. Morris said to me as I lowered my wet pussy onto his throbbing cock.

"You deserve to get some pussy from me," I said to him as I began to ride his hard member. "Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, it is delightful," he said and pushed his cock into me meeting my thrusts. We kissed as I bounced up and down on him. I felt one of his hands on my tit and the other on my ass massaging it.

"This is heaven," he said as I squeezed his cock with my wet tight pussy.

"Fill my cunt with your cum." I said to him. "Empty your balls inside me. I want it so bad."

"Oh yes Kali," he said. "I want to give it to you. I want to fill you with my sperm."

I came on Mr. Morris's cock throwing my head back as my orgasm hit me like a wall of bricks. The suddenly Mr. Morris pumped another big load inside of me filling up my young tight wet pussy. We both collapsed exhausted from our sex play. We kissed again and Mr. Morris told me I was an angel.

I went home and right to bed. I had a big day tomorrow for my temp job with Mr. Hall. I wasn’t naive. I assumed he was going to fuck me. I wondered if that made me a whore. But I decided it didn’t. I would have fucked Mr. Hall even if he hadn’t hired me to work for him. I was not a whore. I was a slut. I fuck because I love it.

**************************************************************************************

The next morning Mr. White came over again after my parents went to work. Instead of feeding me his cum for breakfast this time I had a special treat for him. He had told me the day before that he never experienced something that no man should go without at least once in his life.

“I swear to god,” Mr. White said. He was my next door neighbor and we started having sex together while his wife and kids were out of town.

“No way,” I shouted. “I just don’t believe it.”

“Its the truth,” he said and shrugged his shoulders.

“OMG, you are going to love it,” I said.

“I am? You mean?” Mr....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments