Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping my socially awkward son

"A fun birthday for all of us."

124
30 Comments 30
27.0k Views 27.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

“He is just so socially awkward,” I told Rachel.

We were having lunch together at our favorite restaurant and my step-son had come up in the conversation. I had only been around my step-son for five years, so I hadn’t been around to help him during his childhood.

“I know, he must have such a tough time in school,” she said.

“You have no idea. The other day, I saw him talk to a girl and it was hard not to cringe,” I said. My son was about as shy and socially awkward as you can be, and I knew that I had to change that before he graduated from high school.

“He just needs to get laid,” she said with her devious smile.

Rachel and I had a great relationship and it went back to the days when we used to have threesomes in college. I’m now married but once in a while I go to Rachel for the oral sex that my husband doesn’t give me.

“He is not even close to first base,” I said.

“Forget the bases, he can hit a home run with me,” she said.

“You want to bed my son?” I asked and nodded my head.

“It’d be fun,” she said.

We changed the conversation as the waitress approached our table, but I made a mental note to bring it up again. It would really help my son and I knew it would be a perfect 17th birthday surprise for him. I knew better than anyone what Rachel could do in bed, and I was sure that my son would enjoy Rachel’s mouth as much as I did.

As we were eating lunch, Rachel placed her hand on my thigh with the naughtiest of intentions. She left it there and gently squeezed my thigh before slowly moving towards my inner thigh. “Dessert sounds good,” she said.

My heart raced and my pussy began to react immediately. She finally reached my pussy and lightly rubbed it over my yoga pants. By the end of our lunch, my juices had soaked through my panties and pants. She pulled her hand from under the table and it was easy to see her fingers glistening with my juices. I followed her home and every red light on the way was complete torture. The thought of having her kiss, caress, and lick my body was nearly enough to make me cum in my car.

As soon as I stepped foot inside her home, we began grabbing each other’s ass and lustfully undressing each other. Our clothes dropped to the floor and left a sexy trail up to her bedroom. She dominantly pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs wide open. She kissed my inner thighs and licked her way to my hot pussy lips.

“You are delicious,” she said before flattening her tongue and running it over my clit.

I closed my eyes and fully relaxed while Rachel worked magic with her tongue. She licked up and down my clit and flicked her tongue when she reached my clit. She ran her fingertips over my wet slit to lubricate them before inserting two fingers into me. Her tongue ran circles around my clit while her fingers worked my g-spot.

“So good,” I said, moving her hair out of the way to see her beautiful face.

Her green eyes looked into mine and her left hand moved up to play with my breasts. “Ohhhh,” I moaned as she pinched my nipple. She slowly retrieved her fingers from my hotness and brought her right hand up to my other nipple. She then sucked on my clit and made me throw my head back and moan in pure sexual ecstasy.

She kissed her way up my body until she reached my pink nipples. She quickly sucked and licked them, but she was really coming up to French kiss me. I tasted myself in her tongue and took the opportunity to squeeze and spread her round ass cheeks. She broke our tasty embrace to kiss and bite my neck before she turned around to 69. Her pink pussy was right on top of my mouth and ready to get devoured. She went back to work on my clit while I began licking her opening. I stuck my tongue inside and caressed her ass while she sucked on my clit again. She was about to make me orgasm and I wanted to make sure that I gave her just as much pleasure.

We both flicked our tongues on our clits and it was almost like we were competing to see who could get wetter. We both loved tasting pussy juice and every little squirt of the sweet nectar got us closer to our explosive orgasms. I spread her ass and gave her asshole some attention, and she reciprocated by rubbing my asshole. Our tongues were desperately trying to get each other to cum but neither of us wanted to climax just yet. We enjoyed every touch, rub, and lick that we were giving each other like we would never experience it again. She was single and I was married to a husband who was lousy in bed, so we really loved the times we got to be together.

I spanked her ass and then furiously attacked her clit with my tongue. She responded with the same action and our moans got louder and louder as we felt the inevitable about to happen. A few more seconds of tonguing each other brought us our body-shaking orgasms. “Ohhhh…Fuuucckk…Unngghh!” we cried as the orgasms sent waves of pleasure through our body and made our pussies squirt. We were full of lust and our mouths happily welcomed the heavenly juices.

We were in bed kissing each other until Rachel said, “I want to fuck your son.”

“Yes, he needs it.” I said. There was no way I was going to deprive my step-son of this amazing woman.

A few days later, we had everything set up and ready to go for the celebration, but we hadn’t foreseen that my step-son would invite his best friend over to the house. Rachel was stepping out of her panties when she said, “Fuck it, I have a pair of blindfolds in my bag.”

“What? I don’t follow,” I said.

“You take his friend,” she said and looked at me. “It’ll be like the old days.”

My husband was out on a business trip and the opportunity was just too good to pass up. Rachel made sex so much fun and I wasn’t’ going to miss out. I would be sucking and fucking my step-son’s seventeen-year old friend and it made my pussy hot and wet.

“Make sure they put on the blindfold and then you call me in,” I said.

She smiled and said, “Ok, I’ll give them the blindfolds under the door.”

She took off her bra and got the blindfolds out of her bag before walking naked out of my room. The boys were playing video games and Rachel didn’t hesitate to walk right to my step-son’s bedroom door. She bent over and wiggled her round ass at me as she pushed the blindfolds under the door.

She knocked and said, “Put the blindfold on if you want to have fun.” She waited a few seconds before adding, “Make sure you put it on if you want to get your dick sucked.” She turned around to look at me and shrugged her shoulders.

She walked into the room, so I assumed the boys had followed her instructions. I took a deep breath and then walked slowly to the room. The boys had the blindfolds on and she was already kneeling in front of my step-son. I kneeled next to her and in front of my step-son’s friend, Kyle.

“Enjoy and don’t ever ask questions,” she said as she looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled before reaching for Kyle’s shorts.

We pulled down their shorts and boxers to see how excited they were for us. I loved giving slow head but I could see that Rachel was going all in on my step-son. She reached for the back of my head and pushed me down on Kyle’s dick until I had his entire length in my mouth. They were both virgins and extremely lucky to have experienced women servicing them. I let Kyle out of my mouth after a few moments but Rachel kept deepthroating my step-son with ease. I looked at her and gave her a light slap on her ass. I stroked Kyle’s dick and felt Rachel’s hand go behind me to rub my pussy. I moaned into Kyle’s dick before taking him back into my mouth.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

They had never experienced a blowjob, so we knew that it wouldn’t be long until we tasted their cum. My step-son was groaning as he was about to cum, so I sucked Kyle harder and faster to match Rachel’s intensity.

“Mmmmm,” Rachel moaned as my step-son shot his cum into her mouth. Her fingers reached my engorged clit and that encouraged me to deepthroat Kyle. She let my step-son’s dick out of her mouth and came closer to me. She grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled my mouth from Kyle’s rock-hard dick. She kissed me and my eyes widened when she snowballed my step-son’s cum into my mouth. “Swallow it,” she whispered into my ear while she rubbed my clit.

I swallowed my step-son’s cum and she didn’t even give me time to take a breath before pushing my head back down to work. Kyle groaned at the feeling of my tongue swirling around his head, and Rachel let go of my hair and got behind me to eat my pussy. She licked the length of my wet pussy and then focused her expert tongue on my clit. She knew exactly how to make me cum and this wasn’t the first time she had done this to me while I gave a blowjob. “Mmmmm,” I moaned with Kyle’s dick in my mouth as my pussy released my juices for Rachel to taste.

A few moments later, I felt Kyle’s dick erupt into my mouth and that pushed me over the edge to my own orgasm. Rachel kept licking my clit during my climax and she was rewarded with me squirting into her mouth. His cum tasted different than my step-son’s but it was still a delicious treat for my work. I kissed Rachel and this time it was me snowballing the cum into her mouth.

We kept kissing and touching each other until the boys were ready for the second round. We got on top of them to ride them cowgirl style and take their virginity. My step-son penetrated Rachel’s hot pussy while his best friend penetrated me. We ground our hips and I saw my step-son quickly reach around Rachel to get two handfuls of her round ass. She smiled at me and I grabbed Kyle’s hands to guide them to my ass. We both moaned at the pleasure of riding these young boys and having their hands eagerly caress our asses. Their faces clearly showed that they were having the time of their life.

That went on for a few minutes before Rachel got off my step-son and turned around into the 69 position. I followed her lead and did the same with Kyle. We took their dicks back into our mouths and lowered our wet pussies down on their face. They could surely feel our hotness and smell our wetness. Kyle stuck out his tongue and licked all over my pussy, but Rachel’s soft moan let me know that my step-son had found her clit right away. Her facial expressions reflected her pleasure, and I moved a bit back to place my clit right on Kyle’s tongue to get some of that pleasure myself.

I licked Kyle’s head and stroked his shaft while I looked at Rachel slowly licking the length of my step-son’s dick. That mouth and tongue had made me cum many times and my step-son was now experiencing just how good Rachel was.

“I can’t believe we are actually doing this and that I swallowed my step-son’s cum,” I thought as I took a moment to step back from all the sexual excitement and pleasure. Kyle’s tongue broke my thoughts and my juices ran down his mouth and chin. Rachel gripped the bedsheet and seemingly treated my step-son to her juices.

Rachel plopped my step-son’s dick out of her mouth and whispered into my ear, “He is really good at this but we should switch.”

I nodded my head but she wasn’t about to argue with me. She got off my step-son and came over to suck Kyle’s dick with me. She took him into her mouth and deepthroated him for a few seconds before I did the same thing to him. We alternated our mouths on Kyle and then she focused on his balls while my step-son went unattended. She got me off from Kyle but I was reluctant to get on top of my step-son. She pulled me aside and whispered, “You already swallowed his cum and I’m not touching him anymore until you do.”

“Why are you doing this?” I asked, shaking my head.

She shocked me by replying, “Because you want it.”

Rachel’s words immediately brought so many memories back into my mind. I remembered the times I had found my used panties misplaced, including one time when they appeared in my step-son’s pillow case. Also, the times when I caught him checking out my breasts or ass and the times when he peeped through the blinds to see me in a bikini when I was out in the pool.

“He wants me. He has always wanted me,” I thought before getting on top of him.

Rachel smiled at the sight of me putting my hot pussy on top of my step-son’s face and taking his dick into my mouth. I took in his entire length and came back up and then back down. I was sucking my step-son’s dick and this was definitely different than all the other blowjobs I had given. I sucked him with passion and even if it was tough to admit it, I was also sucking him with a lot of lust. Rachel interrupted me and just like we had done with Kyle, we took turns deepthroating my step-son’s dick and playing with his balls. I gently bit his shaft as his tongue quickly made me squirt juices on his face. Rachel was right, my step-son was really good at eating pussy.

Rachel turned around and was now riding Kyle, but I stayed enjoying my step-son’s eager tongue for a bit more. I deepthroated my son’s dick one more time and looked to my right to see how Kyle caressed Rachel’s ass. It was such a hot sight and I had the perfect candidate underneath me to replicate it with. I turned around and guided my son’s dick into my pussy. I slowly eased myself down until he was entirely in me. Our moans and groans were the only thing that could be heard and the smell of our juices filled the air.

Rachel moved Kyle’s hands to her breasts while I leaned forward to let my step-son lick and suck on my nipples. I nearly orgasmed when he began caressing my soft breasts and licking my nipples. Rachel leaned forward and got the same treatment I was getting. I ground my hips with so much lust and kissed my son’s lips. Rachel slapped my ass almost as if saying, “Way to go!”

I pressed my tongue into my step-son’s mouth to French kiss him and he happily welcomed my tongue. My son and Kyle groaned loudly, and Rachel and I pressed our weight down on them to receive every drop of their hot cum. Back in our college days, Rachel had taught me to tighten my pussy when the man orgasmed and to let my orgasm shoot through my body. “Ohhhh...Mmmmm…Ahhhh!” we both cried in pleasure as we drained all of their cum and squirted on them.

The strength of our orgasms made us collapse on top of the boys. “You boys are great. The girls at school have no idea what they are missing,” Rachel said. The smiles on their face would probably never go away and we were happy to have given them such a great first time. “If you two want this to happen again then you will not ask questions,” she added.

We got off from them and quickly made our way back to my room. “What now?” I asked.

“Let’s get dressed and then you come back with the birthday cake like nothing happened. They won’t ever know it was us,” she said.

We got dressed and left the house with their cum still inside of us. Rachel went to her house and I came back home with my step-son’s birthday cake. I made sure to tell the boys that I had left without telling them, so I could surprise them with cake and ice cream.

The boys spent the rest of the day talking in my step-son’s room and it was obvious that they were trying to figure out what had happened. I just hoped that they had no way of knowing it had been Rachel and me. Before going to bed I thought, “It wouldn’t even be so bad if they found out. It would just make it more fun.” I was sure that Rachel would set up a second part to our fun and I was looking forward to it.

 

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments