Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Need For An Older Man

"A young woman indulges her guilty pleasures."

54
36 Comments 36
34.2k Views 34.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Amber walked into her office and sat at her desk. She was exhausted; mentally, emotionally and physically. Her husband of almost three years had grown distant, her business had hit a rough spot, and her sex life was dry. She needed some release, so she looked up some porn sites. She happened upon a website called Lush Stories. She began reading some stories in the Taboo section. She got sucked into one about a younger woman and her lover, an older man who she referred to as Daddy.

Her pussy soon got wet and she began to slip her hand into her panties and tease her clit as she imagined herself in the story. She never thought of something like that as hot. Suddenly, the idea of an older man touching her and telling her what to do brought her to the edge. She slipped two fingers into her tight pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb. She came hard and began to breathe heavy.

Her mind was spinning, since when has she been into things like this. She was young, barely 21 years old. She was a short 5'4" and curvy in all the right places. She has been blessed with a perky set of size "D" boobs. Her hair was blonde and was longer than her shoulders. She was always perfectly dressed and her nails always manicured. Her eyes were green like fresh grass in the spring time. She was beautiful and graceful.

Her husband Fredrick was a wonderful man, though he was distant. Their marriage was decent, despite the adultery he had committed. She lived in a beautiful condo and drove a nice vehicle. She didn't have children, but she had two dogs. She lived a dream life, but she felt unfulfilled. She needed more. She wanted to be the girl in the story she read. She needed to feel controlled. She wanted a Daddy, a Master, a lover. She decided she would join Lush, maybe make some friends. Then one day everything changed. John had requested to be he friend and little did she know he was going to become much more to her.

~~~

She slipped on her designer heels and adjusted her red top. She took a second to touch up her favorite perfume and was ready. Her heart was racing, only two years ago she was in a boring and sexless marriage. Now here she was, dressed in a black leather corset and a very short skirt. Her heels made her legs look long and sexier. Her blonde curls were framing her face perfectly. She started to walk and smiled a little knowing he would be pleased in her choice of the crotch-less panties she was wearing.

She began to walk down the hall and stopped for a second to look at her reflection in a floor length mirror. Her red lipstick was perfect and her cleavage looked amazing. She knocked on John's office door. He was working from home today and she was going to see if he needed anything. She smiled as he waved her in. She sat on his desk facing him and watched him as he spoke into his phone. He had fallen for her the day they started talking, though he would never have admitted it. He was head over heels for her and she for him.

At 47, he was handsome and intelligent.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

His mind was the first thing that attracted Amber to him. He looked young for his age, but still looked like he had experienced life. He was tall and had taken care of himself. He was slightly muscular, but still lean. His eyes were warm when he smiled at her. It made her heart skip a beat. He rested his hand on her thigh and let his eyes roam her body. She uncrossed her legs and watched his eyes look up her skirt. He smirked and finished his phone call.

He leaned back and looked up at her, "My love is there anything I can do for you? You have been so busy today." She cooed to him as she used her foot to pull his chair closer to her. "Kitten, you know exactly what I want." He pulled her top off and smiled at the fact she was braless. His hands brushed against her nipples and they instantly became hard. She knew he could smell her pussy getting wetter every time he touched her. She knew it drove him crazy. He slipped her skirt off and pulled it down her legs. She could see his cock straining against his zipper. She wanted to free it and she wanted it badly.

He slipped a finger inside of her pussy and began rubbing her g-spot and clit simultaneously. He reached up with his other hand and pinched and pulled her nipples. She wanted more and knew how to get it.

She slid off the desk and in between his legs. She unzipped his pants and took his cock out. She lowered her mouth onto it and began to relish the taste of him. He put his hand in her hair and began to pump her mouth up and down his cock until it was completely in her mouth. He leaned his head back and groaned as he released her head.

She began to suck and slurp her way up and down his cock and balls. Licking up every drop of precum he produced. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he lifted her onto his desk and laid her back with her ass on the very edge of the desk. He spread her legs and entered her. He thrust into her fast and hard. He always enjoyed how wet she became every time he even barely touched her. Her screams fueled his need to cum as he fucked her.

She loved the way his cock filled her. It was long and thick. The first time they slept together he was almost to big for her to handle, but after some time she was able to comfortably take his cock. She knew she was going to cum, she begged him to let her. He enjoyed how obedient she was in asking him and he allowed her. Her cum coated his cock and balls.

She felt her muscles tighten around him and realized he was close. He instructed her to get down on her knees and she cleaned his cock. Amber enjoyed the taste of her pussy on his cock as she licked and sucked her juices off him. He grabbed her head and began to cum into her pretty mouth. He filled it completely and watched her swallow it up. She smiled at him and sucked the last bit of his cum out of his cock. She was his, completely and utterly his. He was her Daddy, and she loved it. The best part was the fun had just began.

Published 
Written by amberisabadgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments