Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Fall From Grace

"Serendipity and cupid play John for the fool. A chance encounter can change your life forever!"

32
20 Comments 20
24.6k Views 24.6k
18.1k words 18.1k words
Strolling around Harrods on a Saturday John milled about with the multitudinous and variously garbed tourists from Russia, China, the Gulf and miscellaneous credit card laden shoppers from virtually every country in the world. Wandering between the aisles most people can’t help being impressed by the copious amounts of completely unnecessary and excessively expensive shit piled high—the excrement of a “consumer society”.

As John moved from floor to floor in the garishly decorated store he just wandered aimlessly with no intention of purchasing anything. The phrase “killing time” would be apropos. John already owned several limited edition platinum mechanical watches. These could be elegantly paired with his collection of finely hand crafted Hermes leather jackets or one of several tailor made Brioni suits from Penne, Italy: if he had learned nothing else in life John had certainly learned that possessions, no matter how “exclusive” would not bring happiness.

John was in London for a few weeks trying to close a big deal and really had nothing better to do. Later he would head to the National Gallery and the Portrait Gallery, but for now he was just wandering “killing time” so to speak. As John turned a corner in the huge labyrinthine store he found himself entering the ladies fragrance section. Mmmm the scents were wonderful and John began to cast his eye around. You invariably found sexy young girls and desirable MILF’s in the fragrance section.

John looked to his right and an extremely tall blond Russian girl caught his eye. She was beyond stunning—a veritable “sex goddess” actually. She’s probably a “professional” John thought; too good looking for a mere mortal such as himself who lacked the necessary accessories of a Russian oligarch. John had no turbo Bentley, no private 757 and he certainly didn’t own an island, so John dismissed her out of hand. Besides such women (John told himself in consolation) were invariably shallow and uninteresting beyond the first fuck or so.

As John turned left he spied a beautifully young slightly Asian looking girl. As he appraised her beauty from a distance John noted the exquisite and exotic “half and half” features of her face—not quite Asian, not quite Caucasian. The young woman was looking at the colorful fragrance bottles on the Dior counter. As John tried his best to watch her unobserved she flipped her lustrous dark hair with blond highlights away from her slender neck and sprayed on a burst of scent. John’s eyes were held transfixed. There was just something about this girl that grabbed John’s attention. He couldn’t place it right away, but something about this young woman intrigued him and resonated in a way he couldn’t easily grasp.

Of course the girl’s flirty short white mini skirt that swayed with her hips when she walked, her long stunning toned legs, the way she turned out her ankles, were all reason enough for John’s eyes to be glued to her sexy athletic body. Added to this John was captivated by the young woman’s long lustrous dark hair with blonde highlights that bounced as she walked, her big almond eyes, her cute up-turned nose, her flawless honey-toned complexion and those incredible small pert little breasts which were just faintly visible under her diaphanous peach silk blouse. John felt a little stupid following her as the young girl turned and walked on, but he couldn’t help it. Drawn like a moth to a light John kept his distance, but kept her in sight. John knew he was acting like a lecherous creep, but he was helpless in the spell this girl cast over him. There was just something?

John pretended to gaze at various items as he casually wandered a discreet distance behind the sexy young woman following her trail. John was careful not to lose sight of the young girl, as that could spell the end of his pursuit in a store as large and a crowded with shoppers as Harrods. As the sexy young girl wandered into the Tory Burch section John was at a loss as to what to do. How could he follow her in? Under what pretext could a forty-three year old man wander around in Tory Burch?

Thinking fast John haltingly entered the Tory Burch section festooned as it was with colorful bags and sexy shoes. John began fingering various purses as the young girl meandered ahead of him among the shoes picking up a faux leopard print pair of heels. A sales lady approached and John announced in a loud voice that he was looking for a gift for a friend’s daughter. It was then it hit him: this young beauty looked just like Joyce. She was almost a carbon copy except she looked like a slightly more Caucasian version of Joyce. John’s memories came flooding back. How long ago was it he thought to himself? Doing the mental math John realized with a shock it had been twenty years. Oh my god was 1992 really twenty years ago he thought to himself.

Back then, two decades ago, John had been a young lawyer just starting out in London. Recently arrived from Canada where he’d gone to law school John had been keen to make new friends in the “big city”. A fellow young lawyer had invited John to a party on a Friday night and John had thought it a good chance to meet new people his age in London. At the party John had done his best to mingle and had eventually met Joyce. Bowled over by her beauty John soon found out Joyce was a young dance student studying at the RAD. They struck up a conversation and to say John was besotted was an understatement. Joyce was with her sexy blonde friend Stephanie who was also studying at the RAD. To describe these two young girls as “gorgeous” would not do justice to their youth or their perfection.

John had immediately been struck by Joyce’s beauty, her poise and her lively intelligence. Joyce was one of the first Chinese girls to ever be admitted to the RAD to study for a principal role in the Royal Ballet. Joyce’s body was beyond perfect from all the years of rigorous ballet and jazz training. John thought Joyce must be at least 5’7” and her strong long slim legs, her tight firm ass, her flat stomach, her straight back, her firm and pert small breasts, her long dark straight hair and her sparkling lively almond eyes were all, to John’s mind, just perfect. Also, the fact that Joyce was Chinese was so exotic in John’s mind and it drove him wild with desire.

John couldn’t take his eyes off Joyce all night and he followed her around the whole evening like a puppy dog learning to heel. Joyce seemed to like John as well and she invited John to an upcoming student performance of Swan Lake where she and Stephanie would be in the Corps de Ballet. The only problem John could see was Joyce’s age. During the conversation it turned out Joyce was only sixteen-years-old and Stephanie her friend was only slightly older at eighteen. John was almost twenty-four and he had thought to himself that perhaps he was too old for her. In the following days John had gone to see the performance of Swan Lake and Joyce’s dancing transported him to some other place. Never having appreciated ballet before, John this time fell under the spell of the special performance. As John watched Joyce and Stephanie float across the stage “on point” he found a new appreciation for dance.

During the weeks that followed John and Joyce had fallen madly in love. They had been transported to that special destination where your passport will only ever be stamped once: “first love”. After weeks of petting where Joyce would only let John touch her pussy and finger her, John had finally pushed Joyce’s thighs wide apart one night. John had moved his head between her silken thighs and finally managed to get his hungry needy mouth on Joyce’s young sweet virgin pussy. As Joyce used her hands and pretended to try to push his head away the two engaged in a mock struggle of love and lust. Finally feeling she had pretended to resist long enough to protect her modesty, Joyce capitulated to John’s more experienced tongue. Well getting his tongue on Joyce’s never touched pussy changed the whole equation.

Coming from a very conservative Chinese family in Beijing, Joyce had been lectured her whole young life on the importance of maintaining her virginity. However, once John got his more than talented tongue on her young virgin pussy and flicked her burning throbbing clit, Joyce was lost to an ecstasy she had only up till now dreamed about. The sensations were overwhelming for a young virgin girl and with each successive passionate encounter Joyce’s orgasms became bigger and bigger as she learned how her body would respond to John’s ministrations. John’s probing tongue and fingers dazzled her and transported Joyce to a place she had never even imagined could exist.

Each time the two lovers would engage in these heated petting sessions John would be forced to masturbate, as Joyce was too shy to even touch him let alone suck him. This didn’t matter as John was so besotted with this young vixen that just watching her stomach muscles tense and watching her body shake and shiver and hearing the deep cries that were ripped from her throat as her body convulsed in total release was enough for him. John would lie on his bed after Joyce had left for her dorm, close his eyes, picture her taut beautiful Asian body and stroke his hard cock to a massive release. Still John dreamed of taking Joyce and entering her like a man and he hoped it would happen soon.

Finally Joyce could take no more of John’s torturing and teasing her with the temptations of sexual pleasure. The teasing and pleasing Joyce was subjected to from John’s fingers and tongue pushed her boundaries no matter the morals her parents had drilled into her. One time as they romped in John’s big bed and after Joyce had cum two or three times in shuddering climaxes from his tongue, Joyce had pulled John onto her body and lust simply overcame the two of them. In a frenzy of need John had pried Joyce’s resisting legs apart with his knees and Joyce’s fingernails had dug into his skin ripping across his back as they wrestled to sate their needs.

John pushed forward and Joyce relaxed her thighs just slightly giving him the advantage he needed. John’s hard eight-inch cock found Joyce’s slick wet pussy lips and he reached down to wet his engorged purple cockhead on her puffy blood engorged soft pink outer lips. Locating Joyce’s extremely tight virgin entrance John waited patiently with his hard rod poised to penetrate. Joyce stopped struggling momentarily and her fingernails gave John the subtle consent he needed as she pulled him forward-- ever so slightly-- urging him to do what she was too timid to ask for. Joyce’s unspoken signal was subtle, but crystal clear nevertheless, she wanted him inside her. Joyce’s modesty preventing her from saying what she had wanted to say these past weeks. But in her mind she formed the unspoken words.

“FUCK ME JOHN, oh fuck me. I’ve been waiting these weeks. My pussy has been aching to be filled…..Please fill me…”

John pushed his hips forward ever so slowly, violating for the very first time Joyce’s tight, silky-slick, virgin pussy with his thick male hardness. As John slowly pushed his way in it was like entering heaven. The connection John felt, the completeness of being inside the woman he loved, how can you describe that feeling in mere words? The alphabet is an insufficient tool for such description. The sex was beyond amazing as the young lovers soon found their bodies in synch, their thrusts a cadence of heated desire and pent up lust, their burning needs building towards a mutual release. That first time had caused them both to blush and profess their love in a cascading waterfall of kisses and soft words as they held each other is a post-coital sweaty embrace, their hearts pounding furiously against their chests, their fingers tenderly entwined, unwilling to let the other go even for a second.

Their love story had continued with a white heat that was so intense—young love, young burning love! They couldn’t stop fucking, kissing or holding hands. They were, in short, two young people in love, needing each other’s bodies, hungry for kisses, hungry for touches, hungry to taste each other’s skin, each other’s juices. Joyce, after much coaxing and a few girl-to-girl late night chats with the far more experienced Stephanie had finally sucked John’s big hard cock.

Once the beautiful young Joyce had the first taste of John’s hard member she became an insatiable cocksucker. The power Joyce felt, the control she had over her older lover; the high Joyce got from cock sucking was like a drug and she was soon an addict. Giggling like the sexy sixteen-year-old schoolgirl she was, Joyce would show up at John’s law firm to give him a quickie blowjob during lunch hour. This was, as Joyce put it, “to keep him happy” until dinnertime when they could rip their clothes off and have a more leisurely fuck session at home. It never entered Joyce’s mind that she was acting like a slut: she was just in love and her skin needed the touch of her lover’s skin, her nose needed his smell, her mouth needed his taste and her pussy needed his cock to fill it.

This carried on for months and finally they decided to move in together. Being the good friend she was Joyce insisted that John offer a room for Stephanie as well. Stephanie was her best friend and Joyce had no intention of leaving Stephanie high and dry holding a big rent bill on her own. John accordingly rented a two-bedroom apartment near the RAD so Stephanie could share the place with them. This also meant Joyce would have someone to keep her company and they could keep the rent down, as John was still only a junior lawyer starting out.

Everything was great, beyond great actually, for months and months. Joyce went on the pill and they started having even more sex if that was possible. As Joyce learned more about her body and how to orgasm her releases became bigger and bigger and John was amazed at how his girlfriend could come five or six times every session in huge climaxes where her body would shake and shudder, her voice crying out to him, her fingers digging into his skin. The two young lovers held hands everywhere they went and all their friends would say, “get a room” as they would smooch every chance they could get. They were both so young and attractive they would see people on the street turn to look at them as they walked past. The young lovers gave off that “first love” glow of happiness that everyone envies. Then it all went wrong.

John unknowingly frowned as his reverie moved into the much darker memories. Then he was distracted from his memories as he saw the girl in Harrods pick up an orange handbag that was very cute and she looked at it for a long time. It seemed the young woman really liked the orange bag, but then she put it down. John moved closer as she continued on to look at other items. John picked up the cute orange bag fingering it slowly as his ruminations continued.

John’s memories of Joyce returned and he thought of the sadness that had followed happiness. John recalled how Joyce had injured her knee requiring her to stop dancing for a few months. This put Joyce under great deal of stress, as she feared being cut from the RAD program. For a young dancer an injury can easily end a career and Joyce was terrified of her dream coming to nothing after so many years of hard work. Joyce got depressed and they had started to fight.

John soon found out that Joyce was just as passionate about fighting as she was about sex. Joyce was a tiger and the furious screaming and yelling and struggling of their fights would be followed by floods of tears and then finally a rampant session of sweaty “make-up sex” where the two of them would make up using orgasms for a mutual release of the built-up tension. Then it got even worse when Joyce’s mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and Joyce needed to return to Beijing. Knowing they would be parted caused even more stress and more mad fights and equally furious sessions of passionate make-up sex.

In all of this Stephanie would try to act as peacemaker and mediator. Not that she was very effective, but she seemed to make an effort. Stephanie often thought to herself that if dancing didn’t work out she could always work for the United Nations. It was only a few days before Joyce was to return to China when the two lovers had their biggest fight ever. Joyce had stormed out of the apartment with a small dancer’s bag of clothes and went to stay with another friend who was a dancer living back at her old dorm. John, depressed and crying, was left alone in the dark apartment to deal with his emotions after Joyce’s chaotic and dramatic departure. Just at that moment Stephanie had returned from class and I guess that’s when it really all went wrong.

Some girlfriends are true and some have ulterior motives. Stephanie liked Joyce as a friend, but John was a “good catch” and had a pretty hot body to boot. Listening to John and Joyce fuck loudly in the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments