Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hold On To Your Panties

"As she twirled her panties around on her index finger... 'Show me what you do with them.' Follow up to "Unconscious Arousal""

159
25 Comments 25
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

After that slap across the face, I figured that was the last of my flings with my Mom. I still enjoyed looking at that hot ass of hers and dreaming about what might have been.

Over the years, I'd developed a habit of snatching her used panties from the hamper and using them as the catalyst for some great whack off sessions. Sometimes, I'd wear them over my head with the gusset directly over my nose, just dreaming that I was snuggled up against her pussy. I always had a great climax and nearly shot my wad to the ceiling.

Those results initiated another habit, looking up her skirt at the breakfast table. When out in public, her legs were locked up like Fort Knox, but in the mornings, she was relaxed and unaware that I was sometimes getting a nice glimpse of her squirrel. When I did get a good look, it made me hard instantaneously. I always had to jack off before I left home.

One morning, she had planned to go out with her girl friends and was wearing a fairly short skirt. I took a peek under the table. Her legs were spread wider than I'd ever seen them and her skirt was nearly hiked up to her waist. 

What happened next nearly caused me to cream my jeans. In a very deliberate motion, her index finger began circling her white cotton panties directly over her clit. Immediately, I saw a wet spot develop. I watched for a few seconds. I was so disoriented that I banged my head on the underside of the table before finally popping up with my wayward napkin in hand. 

Mom asked, "Are you all right? Did that hurt? You look a little flushed."

My Dad and sister were both at the table, so I replied, "I guess I got up too fast," which was true in a sense because my cock was already rock hard.

This happened about once or twice a week. Sometimes, she'd even stick her finger in her pussy.

She was fucking with me. What a teasing, lovely bitch. She knew I wanted to fuck her, and now she was figuratively rubbing it in my face. It got even worse because a couple times a month, she wouldn't wear any panties. Fuck!

When she wasn't wearing panties, she'd rub her clit with that finger, then slip it inside her glistening pussy. Once I was again upright, she'd always lick that finger real slow while my cock screamed in agony. I wanted to fuck her right there on the breakfast table. This was pure torture, but I loved it. I guess she did, too, because she always had this Cheshire cat smirk on her face when I hobbled away to take care of business.

In the evening when we were alone for a few seconds, I'd flash her with my cock, which nowadays was in a constant state of semi-arousal. She'd just lick her lips and leave the room. She was driving me fucking crazy.

I'd begun to notice that she and Dad were having sex less frequently. I was aware of this because mom wasn't a quiet fuck, and I hadn't heard a peep from their bedroom in months. I'd also noticed that her panties were always crusted with her pussy's cummings, so I knew she had to be masturbating to get them that crunchy. 

Was she as hot for me, err my cock, as I was for her motherly pussy? I had to know.

Dad and my sister were gone, and I was just about to leave for work when mom stopped me by saying," I know you've been stealing my panties to jerk off into. I'll give you a fresh pair if you let me watch." 

She held up a light blue pair. I could tell that the crotch was soaked. What could I say? 

"Fuck yeah, you can watch."

We headed to my bedroom. I hoped that I'd get to cum more than once if you catch my drift.

As she twirled them around on her index finger, she requested. "Show me what you do with them. I want to know,"

I turned red. It was embarrassing. Nobody wants their fetish exposed to the world. It makes you feel so perverted.

"Come on, I know you cum on them. Show me. I want to know. It's okay," she cajoled. 

"All right, just for you, I wouldn't do this for anyone else."

Trying to forget she was there, I closed my eyes and slowly raised those delicate blue panties to my nose, inhaled her fragrance, followed by a sigh while exhaling. I extended my tongue and licked the dampness. My free hand was rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was super-hard already.

"Hmmm, tastes just like that time in the bathroom."

I dropped my pants, grasped my manhood and began stroking with one hand while the other one held that sear piece of fabric that had been covering the object of my desires. I was so hot that it didn't take long. I positioned my cock head directly on the gusset and fired a big load all over them.

"Wow! I never thought doing that could be so exciting for you, and I must admit, I found it quite intriguing, too." She pulled up her skirt and slid her panties to one side, revealing her slit, which was coated with her precum.

YesyesNeverNo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YesyesNeverNo

"Here," she said while removing her recently dampened panties, "take these to work with you, and I'll wear those blue ones for you all day. I'll probably masturbate in them a couple times if that's okay?"

"Fucking A, it's okay," I replied with the biggest smile of my life.

She called before lunch saying, "That's once for you," and again a little after 2pm, "This one was better than the last."

I was on cloud nine. I could just see my cock slipping into her dripping pussy and fucking her into tomorrow. I was hard all day. One of my co-workers asked, "Do you have the flu??"

"No, why do you ask?" I replied with a puzzled look.

"I noticed that you've been going the restroom a lot today. I just didn't want to get exposed to something and get our newborn sick."

"No, I just got a case of the runs. It was something I ate. It's not contagious." It was a case of the runs alright. I had to run to the restroom to jack off.

When I got home, everything was back to normal. Mom acted as if nothing had happened, but she did leave those blue panties under my pillow. They were fucking wonderful.

For two weeks nothing, she'd even quit flashing me under the table. Once again, I was the last one heading out for work when she stopped me saying, "I need a favor."

"Sure anything," I replied. She took my hand, led me to the bedroom and pulled her skirt up and began rubbing my cock.

The thought of "Holy Shit, it's gonna happen" ran through my brain. She unzipped my jeans and released out my rapidly expanding cock. 

"Oh yeah, this is it," I thought to myself. She began stroking me as she pulled the front of her panties out. Her pubes were jet black and her panties were soaked. I got a glimpse of her swollen pussy lips as she stoked me.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Good," she panted and aimed my cock directly at her panties' crotch. I filled them to overflowing. She milked every last drop out, then said, "I just wanted you with me all day," as she pressed the crotch of her panties into her slit. I nearly came again when she pulled them open to show me my cum dripping from the opening from which I emerged.

It was Friday and I knew my sis was going to stay with friends for the weekend, but what I didn't know was that Dad had to work late. When I got home, the house was quiet. I headed toward my bedroom when Mom appeared in the doorway in a short negligee wearing those panties. Her nipples were standing erect like little soldiers, and I think those panties were wet, too.

"I need you to take your clothes off and lie down on the bed." I was naked in a fucking blink of an eye.

She climbed on the bed and straddled my head with her legs. I was looking directly at those now soaked panties when she said, "I want you to lick them," while waving her delicious ass around before coming to rest on my mouth.

Oh yeah, baby, this definitely was it. It WAS going to happen tonight. I began lapping her fabric covered slit like a starving dog with a fresh ham bone. She tasted like a cross between semen and pussy ooze, one of my favorites. I was in Shangri-La, then things got even better.

She leaned forward and her fingers wrapped around the base of my cock. Its head flared in response. I think I was leaking like the Titanic. She gently pulled my foreskin down and began to seductively lick up the underside and probe the tip with her tongue. 

No woman had ever done that to me before and I nearly came when her tongue slithered over the tip. Her actions made me lap her slit like a wild man. I was already out of control when her tongue began making circles around my head. Jesus Christ, my nuts were about to explode as I began to shove my tongue into her panties' covered slit.

Her lips parted and she took Mr. Woody deep into her mouth and slowly came up. Her lips pressed firmly against the sides of my shaft and when she got to the head, it was like a wonderful "French" kiss as her tongue probed me again. 

I couldn't take it any longer and fired a load for the ages into her mouth. She gagged a bit, but swallowed it all. I was lapping her slit like hurricane forced waves on a bulkhead. Her legs began to quiver.

She screamed, "Oh fuck," and drenched her panties and flooded my mouth with her juice. I'd never experienced anything like this before.

When she quit shaking, I rolled her over and was about to rip those panties off when my Dad came home. She got up and met him in the hallway. 

I heard her tell him, "I've been horny all day. Fuck me."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments