Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home from the Sea

"When a roving sailor settles down, he discovers unexpected treasure."

13
6 Comments 6
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

 

When I tell people I’m a sailor they immediately think I’m in the navy. I’m not. The same thing if I call myself a seaman. I’m one of those thousands of guys who work on cargo ships. I’ve worked on freighters and more recently on a container ship.

I’ve spent almost half my life now at sea, traveling all over the world - which means I’ve had my balls drained in almost every country that has a shoreline. Rubbers full of my cum have been flushed down more toilets or thrown under bushes in more ports than I can name. And I guess I had gotten tired of all that.

Four years ago we were back in our home port and I went into a bar. This wasn’t a dive nor was it some high class hotel bar. It was just a regular bar where people younger than me went to socialize. I spotted a young woman who seemed to see me at the same time. We sort of gravitated toward each other and started chatting. She was pretty and I liked her.

Well, we left together and I fucked her. I guess that should have given me a clue, but sometimes we can purposefully be stupid. The thing was, she wasn’t a prostitute, meaning she didn’t set a price or negotiate a deal. She told me she was divorced and had a fourteen-year-old son who was living with his father at the time, but she had to help support him. Well, the up-shot is, I gave her money.

For some reason I couldn’t shake her from my mind, and when we were home again, I looked her up. And things took off from there. Time after time we met, we went out for the evening, we fucked and I gave her money for whatever problem she was currently having. This went on for two years, and I was getting older and tired of being single. I proposed. She accepted. It was at that time I met her then 16 year old son.

He was a girly-boy. He didn’t wear makeup or nail polish like some I had seen in Thailand, but he was a skinny little Nancy. I’m not against those kinds of people. I mean I’ve been around the world and seen a lot. I’m sort of live and let live, but I just had never expected having one in my life.

Anyhow we got married and I continued working and traveling and being away for weeks and sometimes months. Time slipped by and married life didn’t turn out to be the bliss I had anticipated. I had set May up in a small but comfortable house she called a cottage. It was big enough for her and Rylan and when I was there she and I could have some privacy.

But often when I came home May wasn’t there. In my stupidity I didn’t know she was out turning a trick. Evidently Rylan did. He had been raised knowing about all the things adults were capable of doing, as if it was the normal way of life. Things would have gone downhill much faster if I had been around all the time, but since I was gone much more than I was there everything moved slowly and took longer to develop.

Two years went by and Rylan had outgrown some of his sissy ways, or had wised up and suppressed them. I don’t mean to say he was a normal kid, far from it. Some eighteen-year-olds are like grownups, and some are still teens. He was definitely one of those. He also wore an earring.

Big deal? Of course not, but where most guys wore a little golden hoop or stud, he had one that was a bunch of tiny gold leaves that shivered and twinkled, or a hoop that was at least two inches across. He also wore cologne. Not some man cologne, but something that smelled flowery, like gardenia or lilac. If he had been a normal boy he would have been really good-looking. The other thing was, he was a nice kid. What a shame, I always thought.

One day I had come home from a long time at sea, arriving early evening. I showered and we ate and then we retired to our rooms, May and I to fuck and Rylan to do whatever he did as long as it was out of our way. May and I were fucking good. After fucking her with her on her back we switched and she rode my cock.

I’m not one of those guys who cums fast. It takes me a good while of hard fucking to bring me off. Anyway, I guess she tired of bouncing up and down and decided to blow me. That was OK, I like my cock sucked. But, and a big but, she did that for a while and then got up and started putting on her clothes.

I said, “What the hell May, what gives?”

She smiled her sweet smile and said, “Sorry sweetie, but I have to go. I had made other plans I can’t break.”

I didn’t tell you, but May was an airhead who was very cunning. Well, by this time I knew she was probably off to meet some old john who was going to give her a wad of cash to do what we had just been doing, but I had no proof. I didn’t like it of course, but I wasn’t ready to throw in the towel and admit I had been played the fool.

I just lay there and watched her pull on her skirt and top, run a comb through her hair and put on lipstick. After she left I got up and started to put on my T-shirt, but changed my mind.

I mumbled to myself, “Shit, I’m gonna have blue-balls.

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

I better get myself off.”

I climbed back on the bed and started jacking off.

When she left May had left the bedroom door half open.

Rylan walked in and before I could move said, “Mom went out to turn a trick, huh?”

I sat there in the middle of the bed, my legs spread wide and my hard cock in my fist.

I could only say, “Yeah, I guess.”

He laughed, “And left you like that. That’s shitty. Can I help?”

I looked at him blankly. “What?”

“Can I help you with that?”

He was looking directly at my cock. I got the message.

“Rylan, I’m twenty-one years older than you, and you’re my step-son.”

He sat down on the bed, just a couple feet from my cock, which for some reason was still hard.

He smiled, “Sure, you married my mom, but I don’t see what that is between us. I like mature men. To me you’re a handsome stud named Holt who I’d like to suck off. Come on, let me.”

Call me what you want. I took my hands away from my cock and leaned back, my cock standing straight up. Rylan stretched out on his stomach, took hold of my cock and put the head in his mouth, sucking and licking it and making my mind go blank.

He then went down taking almost all of it down his throat. I was surprised he could go that far down. He knew what he was doing. He was sucking it much better than his mom had. I watched this young boy who was legally my step-son sucking my cock like a seasoned professional, then just closed my eyes and enjoyed how fantastic it felt. This was one of the best blow-jobs I had ever had.

Many minutes later I said, “Rylan, get naked. I want to fuck you.”

He started pulling off his pants without letting my cock out of his mouth. Only after he had them off did he let go of my cock so he could pull off his shirt.

As much as I like fucking pussies I’ve never liked eating them. I don’t like the way they look or smell. I got up and pushed Rylan down on the bed, flipped him over onto his stomach and pulled him to the edge of the bed. I spread his butt cheeks and looked at his hairless asshole. Even a shaved pussy didn’t look this neat. I put my face in his ass crack and pressed my tongue against his hole. He squirmed and moaned and I knew he loved it. I licked and poked his asshole with my tongue, and loved doing it.

If possible, my cock was even harder. I remembered May had some vaginal gel lubricant in the night table. I reached over and got it out, squeezed some out onto the end of my cock and some onto Rylan’s tight little asshole. I tossed it aside and worked my index finger in, then tried my thumb and then my middle finger.

With each one Rylan moaned or said, “Yeah” or “Oh.” I got all four fingers in and he was wiggling his ass.

I said, “I’m gonna stick my cock in your pussy, Rylan. You ready?”

He said, “Yeah Holt, fuck me. I wanna know how it feels. Fuck me, please.”

It didn’t register then, but now I know I was the first guy to ever stick a cock in his hole.

I squirted more gel on his hole and pushed my cock in. It was hard to get in, but once his hole opened up and accepted my cock I was able to slide in.

I paused, but Rylan turned his head and looked at me. “Do it, fuck me, Holt. Fuck my pussy.”

I started slowly but soon picked up speed and began fucking him hard. God, it felt good, hot and unbelievably tight. If it hurt or was uncomfortable Ryan couldn’t have told me. Every time I jammed my cock in I knocked the breath out of him and when I pulled back for the next jab he had to suck in air.

I pushed him farther onto the bed and lay on top of him, pounding him into the mattress. Poor kid!

But he was smiling and even got out a, “Oh yeah, that’s good.”

I fucked and fucked and fucked. Poor asshole! Then I turned him over on his back and lifted one of his legs and held it straight up, using it for support and giving me the chance to push my cock completely in his ass until there was no airspace between his hole and my body. Rylan started jacking his cock, and I was alright with that. I hadn’t thought about him, but of course he needed to cum too. I fucked as hard and fast as I had ever fucked any pussy.

He gasped, “Oh yeah, oh god yeah”, and shot his cum onto his stomach.

I said, “I’m gonna cum, Rylan, I’m cumming in your ass, oh fuck, fuck, yeah, f-u-c-k.”

We remained in the same position without moving for several seconds breathing hard. My cock began to wilt and I pulled it out and lay back on the bed. Rylan put his hand on his asshole. I thought it was probably raw and he was feeling it, but he brought his hand covered with my cum up and rubbed it all over his chest. I laughed.

A couple minutes later, without thinking what I was saying, I said, “You’d better go wash that off, son.”

I smelled my armpit, “And I’d better take another shower, too.”

Rylan got off the bed, picked up his clothes, put his hand on his butt and said, “Remember, whenever you need it, I’m here for you…Dad.”

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments