Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Blonde

1
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
HOT Blonde

Part 2

It is 11:30 pm on Wednesday night and I am out on another stake out. I am still on the trail of this fucking dirt bag, Darrin Black. I am beginning to wonder if my cover has been blown. I am sitting in my company car having a cup of coffee. My car is a thing of beauty. It is a Cadillac CTS-V series, which means it has 500 horsepower a 6 speed manual transmission. Top speed is 185 mph, it is a fucking jet. It is jet black and double tented windows and is a great under cover car.

Well, anyways I get a phone call from Paige, the Hot Blonde that I met a few weeks ago. She tells me that she has been thinking a lot about me since the last time we met. And to tell you the truth, she has been on my mind too. Talking to her on the phone is so hot, her voice is soft and a little raspy, which is a big turn on for me. She is so fucking HOT; I am having a hard time getting her out of my head. She actually sounds like a young Kathleen Turner, the girl from the movie Romancing the Stone.

We talked for a little while and I made plans to meet her at a club in Clearwater at midnight on Saturday night. While I am talking with her I remember seeing this red dress that was hanging in her closet. It had these real thin strings for shoulder straps and it looked like it was a mini skirt. I told her to meet me in front of the club and to wear that red dress with black high heels, no bra and no underwear.

It is Saturday around 11:00 pm so I head out to the club. I park my car all the way in the back of the parking lot where the street lights were pretty dim. I am dressed in some nice black pants, a white long sleeve shirt and a thin black tie. I go into the club and order a drink and position myself so I can see the front door and everyone outside. Paige shows up about 15 minutes before midnight and is waiting outside just like I told her to. The dress she has on is a beautiful dark red and is skin tight. You can see that she is not wearing any underwear. She is smoking HOT, my dick is getting hard just looking at her. I watched her for about 20 minutes and every guy that walked by was drooling all over her. Several of them tried to pick her up as they were coming into the club. I could see that she was getting impatient and started to pace back in forth on the front sidewalk.

The front of the club was pretty crowded, so it made it very easy for me to sneak up behind her without her seeing me. While I approached her I could smell the perfume she was wearing. She smelled like a field full of flowers on a spring time day that just got rained on. I never smelled a perfume like that, it was extremely alluring. I walked up behind her, placed my left hand on the small of her back, leaned forward, whispered into her ear, don’t turn around. I surprised her just a little, because she jumped slightly. I was walking just behind her so she couldn’t see me just feel my hand on her back.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

She tried to talk a couple of times, I told her to keep her mouth shut. As we walked towards the back of the parking lot, I could feel her heart pounding a mile a minute.

When we got to my car I walked her to the front of it and told her to place both hands on the hood, step back just a little and widen her stance. I told her that I am going to search her to make sure that she did not have any weapons on her. I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her by her hair and pulled it back just a little. She let out a little moan. I took my right hand and slid it up the back of her dress and run it over her tight round ass. She started to moan even more. I reached forward under her and placed my hand on her pussy and she was extremely wet. I could feel her warm juices starting to flow and my dick started to get hard. I began to play with her pussy and she was having a hard time keeping her hands on the hood of the car.

I told her if she took her hands off of the car, I was going to hurt her. She started to tremble a little. Not sure if she was really scared or just ready to explode. I continued to play with her pussy; I put two of my fingers into her to find her hot spot and found it almost instantly. I only stroked it a couple of times and she started to cum. She came so hard it almost made me cum in my pants. I then spun her around and sat her on the hood of my car facing me. She reached forward and unbuttoned my pants and they fell straight to the ground. I wasn’t wearing any underwear so I was ready to go. My cock was so hard it started to hurt.

I leaned forward grabbed both of her legs and lifted them up with my arms. As I got closer to her she took a hold of my hard cock and guided it into her wet pussy. She was so tight I almost came instantly. I started off nice and slow trying not to cum. Her pussy felt so damn good it was hard to concentrate. I was fucking her at a pretty good pace and she was moaning “Fuck Me Harder, Harder”. All of sudden she started to cum and I could see in her eyes that this was going to be a good one for her. She let out this scream that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

By this time I was about ready to explode. I stopped fucking her, pulled her off the car, grabbed the back of her hair and forced her head down onto my cock. She grabbed my dick with both hands and was stroking me while sucking me. It felt so good it took about a minute and I was cuming into her mouth. She had taken my whole dick into her mouth. I had never felt anything like that before. It was GREAT…. After she was done she stood up gave me a big hug and kiss, then walked away while I stood there with my dick in my hand and pants on the ground. It took about 5 minutes before I was able to move. I will be calling her again!

Published 
Written by Max357
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments