Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Blonde

1
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Hot Blonde

Part 3

I have been in Clearwater now for two months staying on the trail of my fugitive. I finally proposed a plan to my new friend Paige. I told her that the fugitive that I was chasing has a 100 thousand dollar bounty on his head and if she helped me capture him, I would split the reward with her down the middle. She was more than happy to help. She said she felt like she was in a James Bond movie. It took us about a week working together to find and take him into custody. I told her it would take about 30 days for the government to payout that kind of money. I had to go to Washington D.C. to take care of all the paper work and I would return with her portion of the money.

It actually took about 45 days to take care of all of the bullshit. I landed in Tampa on Thursday morning about 10am, so I gave Paige a call and invited her out for dinner Friday night. I told her I would pick her up at her house at 6 pm. I had made reservations to the Columbia restaurant in Ybor City. It is one of the five star restaurants in Tampa. To dinner, I asked her to wear a long dress, skin tight of course and no underwear, and I leased a limo for the night trying to impress her.

At her house, I asked the chauffeur go to the door and escort her to the limo. I was waited outside of the car with a dozen of white roses. She was wore a black evening dress that took my breath away and judging by her smile, she was impressed with the limo and loved the roses.

Since the dinner reservation was at 8:30pm, I asked the chauffeur to take us out to the beach. There, we took our shoes off and went for a short walk on the beach. While walking hand in hand, I stopped to embrace her beautiful body and give her a kiss. As our mouths met, her lips were soft and her tongue moved ever so slowly, tasting the inside of my entire mouth.

My dick became extremely hard. You see, I had never felt this kind of lust for someone. The connection I was having with her was a first for me. It was driving me crazy. As we finished kissing, I whispered into her ear that the reason we came to the beach was to start off this romantic evening by watching the sun set. While we were standing there I stepped in behind her, holding her body against mine I was kissing her on the back of her neck. She could feel my dick against her fine ass and started to move it back and forth as if she was fucking me. This made my cock get even harder; she knows how to push my buttons. I slid one of my hands down and started playing with her pussy through her dress; I could feel her pussy lips starting to swell. She started to moan every so softly. Her little noises made my heart start beating faster and faster. I was about ready to cum in my pants when I whispered to her that I had never had sex in the back of a limo.

Normally when you watch the sun set it only takes just a few minutes. But it seemed like an hour standing there with this hot blonde and your dick is as hard as a rock.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

Once the sun set, Paige ran for the car and I started after her. Running through the sand in the dark was definitely a challenge. I could see Paige from help of the street light that as she got close to the limo she stopped for a moment and took off her dress and jumped into the back of the limo. The driver was holding the door open for her. As I jumped into the car I noticed a big smile on his face, I told him to head for the restaurant.

When I stepped into the limo, Paige was lying down on the seat and had started playing with herself; this was so hot, I could hardly breathe. Her body was so tanned that she just glowed in the dark. As soon as the door shut, I put my head between her legs and started kissing and licking her pussy. She moaned and moved her ass in a fucking motion as I began sucking her clit. Her juices taste so fucking good I wanted to suck on her pussy all night.

She moaned louder and louder. I slipped two of my fingers into her wet pussy trying to find her hot spot. It didn’t take long to find it and when I did, I felt her ass tighten up. I messaged her g-spot for about 2 minutes. Her ass moved faster at this point. Right at the time she started to cum, I slipped my pinky finger into her ass and was finger fucking her pussy and ass at the same time. Her ass was pumping so hard I thought she was going to break my fingers.

“Oh my God, Oh my God!” She yelled as she came, soaking the back seat with her juices.

I took off my clothes and laid down on the floor. I never realized how big a back of a limo was until that moment. I reached up and pulled her down on top of me and started kissing her. She said she could taste her pussy and it tasted great. We only kissed for a few minutes before she worked her way down to my hard dick. She started sucking and stroking me, I was just about ready to cum when she stopped and climbed up on me, grabbed my dick and slid it into her wet pussy. She started off fucking me nice and slow; I was just lying there enjoying the hell out her fucking me.

Her pussy was hot and wet and felt incredible. It didn’t take long for me to cum. As soon as I was done she started to suck my dick to get it hard again. She is good, now I am hard again and she climbs back on top of me and slides my dick into her hot and wet pussy and starts fucking me again. This time she fucked harder and faster, concentrating on getting herself off this time around.

I gripped her ass and helped her go up and down while watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. Before I knew it, she came so loud the neighborhood dogs starting howling. She collapsed on top of me. Once she caught her breath, we got up and put our clothes on.

We are pulled up to the restaurant. The limo driver opens the door for us. As we emerged, he winked at me and said, "Nice job. I was watching in the rear view mirror."

Published 
Written by Max357
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments