Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Blonde

2
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Hot Blonde
Part 1

My name is Mike Johnson, my friends and co-workers call me Max. This is a nickname that was given to me when I was younger because I look like Mel Gibson from the Mad Max movies. I have been married for 28 years have two great sons and I am a federal agent with the U.S. Marshal Service. My main job is to apprehend fugitives that are on the FBI’s, 10 Most Wanted list. I am currently on the trail of a suspect by the name of Darrin Black who is number 8 on the list. I tracked him from California to Clearwater, Florida. He loves the night club scene, especially the strip clubs. I discovered that several of the bartenders in the local clubs had recognized him from a photo pack that I had showed them. 

I stopped in at one of the local strip clubs to grab some lunch. That’s right they have a free lunch buffet that is outstanding to say the least. There is a good looking little Latino girl that works days her name is Carmen and she is claiming that my fugitive is a customer of hers. I begin to spend a little time with her in hopes of making contact with my fugitive.

During one of my trips into to the club, to grab some lunch of course. I sat at the bar and ordered a Captain Morgan and Ginger Ale. I asked the bartender if Carmen was working today and she replied that she took the day off. Now I was suspicious that Carmen might have tipped off my fugitive. I got done eating and was just about ready to leave, when I made eye contact with this Extremely HOT Blonde that was sitting at the end of the bar. I motioned for her to come over and sit by me. As she walked towards me I noticed how HOT she really is. She has a beautiful set of tits that most men would die for and a well-built ass to match. She sat down and I was like, WOW!! I ordered a couple of drinks and introduced myself and she said her name is Paige. As we talked, we made this instant connection like no other. Now, I have met a lot of strippers in my life but this was definitely different. We talked for a while, then I had to go, I needed to back on track of why I was there in the first place.

A few weeks later I stopped back into this club to grab some lunch, still not able to make contact with my fugitive. Somehow he is staying ahead of me during this little cat and mouse chase. As I am sitting down at the bar to eat my lunch, out of the corner of my eye, I catch Paige walking out of the dressing room. Instantly I am overwhelmed with this kind of happiness as if I haven’t seen her in months, where in fact it has only been two weeks. She sees me and joins me at the bar. We had some great conversation and I got up the nerve to ask her out to lunch. She agreed to meet me for lunch, so we met at one of the local Hooters. As, I was waiting for her outside of Hooters, she came walking up wearing these super tight white hip hugger pants with a cut off t-shirt, a ball cap and this white lacy t-back that you could see threw her pants. Talking about HOT, I was speechless. Every guy in the place had their eyes trained on her tits or her ass. I never felt so proud of myself, I just wanted to yell out, she is with me!

During our conversation at lunch it became more sexual, I think for the reason that we both we feeling the attraction towards each other. We also started to learn more about each other and about our families. We discovered that we were each married and we not at all happy. She asked me what I do for a living. I was kind of hesitant at first to tell her what I did. But my attraction towards her got the better of me. I was telling her what I do for a living and noticed in her eyes that she was being turned on. This just added to the sexual tension that was building between us.

After lunch I walked her to her car and took that opportunity to give her a kiss. As we embraced, I place one hand on the small of her back and pulled her towards me and placed my other hand on the back of her neck to hold her head so she did not have a chance to pull away.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

As our mouths met, her lips were very soft and tasted so sweet, her tongue moved with my tongue as if they were from the same mouth. The sensation that was running up and down my back was indescribable. As we finished kissing, this seemed like an hour. She placed a note in my pocket and whispered into my ear, she loves aggressive men, told me that she has a hot tub and to bring my birthday suit. She then drives off, leaving me standing in the parking lot like a sixteen year old after his very first French kiss. This was a sensation that I haven’t felt in years. As I walked to my motorcycle I read the note she had put into my pocket. It was her home address, her phone number and a date and time to meet with her. The night that she wanted to meet I was supposed to be doing some surveillance, but I figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. So, I blew off the surveillance and went to her house.

I drove to her house a little early to conduct some surveillance, just to make sure I wasn’t walking into anything. You kind of get like that after years of working in this profession. Once I could see that things looked ok, I went to the door and rang the doorbell. She answered the door wearing a lacy teddy and some fish net pantyhose, she is so HOT…. Of course she invited me in.

I followed her in and as we were walking into the house I took notice of her great ass. Then I remembered what she whispered in my ear a few days before about she loves aggressive men. I walked up to her from behind grabbed a hold of her and pushed her up against the wall and whispered in her ear, U.S. Marshals, you are under arrest, do not resist. She started to tense up a little so I put handcuffs on her to maintain control. She continued to resist my attempt to control her, I hooked one of my arms around hers and reached up and grabbed a hold of her hair. She let out this low deep moan of pleasure that made a chill run through my body. I whispered in to her ear, which way to the bedroom, she replied down the hall and to the right.

We entered the bedroom; I pushed her down on the bed and told her not to move. I went through her things and found a scarf and I blind fold her. She was lying face down on the bed; I spread her legs and start playing with her pussy. She started to get wet; I could feel it through her panties. I take out my knife and cut her panties off of her, this got her even hotter. I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and started eating her pussy; this made her really wet now. I was licking her sweet tasting pussy and I placed my first two fingers into her pussy in attempt to find her g-spot. When I founnd her hot spot she let out this moan that made my dick hard as a rock. I continued to eat her pussy and she started to cum and boy does she cum. I never tasted anything that sweet. EVER! I continued to eat her pussy to try and get her to cum again, she did so after about 2 minutes of sucking on her clit. She let out a loud moan followed by “I want you to FUCK ME.”

I rolled her back on to her stomach and placed a couple of pillows under her to prop her ass up in the air. I took my pants off and my dick was hard as a rock, I straddled her and slipped my dick into her wet pussy and began to fuck her from behind. She was really moaning loudly and started yelling “FUCK ME HARDER!” I pumped her so hard that her ass is started to turn red from my hips banging against her. My dick started getting harder just before I came. It was a great feeling when I shot my load up inside of her. I kept fucking her until my dick was worn out.

I reached up and took the handcuffs off, gave her a soft kiss on her cheek, told her I would call her and left.

Published 
Written by Max357
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments