Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I lost my job, What will I do?

"A woman seduces her stepfather."

77
50 Comments 50
79.3k Views 79.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
I’m pretty pissed I got fired from my job today. My mother and stepfather are not going to be too happy with me. The deal was they’d pay for college, if I worked during my summer break. They do not want me loafing around this summer. They think it would be better if I had a job.

I really don’t even know what to do. I guess I could sleep with my stepfather so he won’t tell my mother. That’s always an option. I just don’t know if he’d be into that. He seems pretty straight and I know he loves my mother. I’m desperate and needing more time so I can find a job.

I think that’s what I’ll do. My stepfather will be coming home soon and I guess I’ll just try to get him to sleep with me. I went upstairs to get dressed for the seduction that I would be playing on him. Lucky for me, my mother is away on a business trip.

My name is Ellen and I’m twenty years old. I’m 5’7” and have black long hair and blue eyes. I have 38D breasts and a bald little mound. I have long legs and a great ass. I’ve been having sex for a while now, so I’m pretty experienced and know how to please a man.

I really wanted to look especially hot for my stepfather. I put on a pink lacy bra, pink thong, pink garter, and nude hold up stockings. I wore a black tight dress. My breasts looked really nice as there was a plunging neck line. I wore my hair in an elastic band and did my makeup so it was flawless.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and made a tray with crackers and cheese. I then walked into the living room and put them on the cocktail table. I lit some candles and put the lights on low. I then sat down and nervously waited for him. I had no idea how this night would go down.

My stepfather’s name is Peter and he is fifty two years old. He is 6’2” and weighs around two hundred and ten pounds. My stepfather has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a great smile and those sexy bedroom eyes. My mother and my stepfather have been married for the last five years. My biological father died about ten years ago from cancer.

Finally, I heard the door open. I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed.

“Ellen, how are you sweetie?”

“I’m good. Just waiting for you to come home. I have some wine and cheese for you to enjoy. Sit down and let’s talk.”

“Wow, how very nice of you. Were you off today? Shouldn’t you be over at the restaurant at work?”

“Today was my day off. I just figured we could be together tonight."

My stepfather walked towards me and sat down next to me on the couch. He looked really nice in his suit and tie. In fact, he looked rather sexy. I was already getting a little aroused with the naughty thoughts and ideas I had for him.

“You really look beautiful. Do you have a date tonight with your boyfriend?”

“No, I just wanted to look nice for you. Let me pour you some wine.”

I opened the bottle of wine and poured us both a glass. My stepfather and I both raised our glasses.

“Cheers!”

We clanked our glasses and both took sips of the wine. He then took some crackers with cheese. He was just smiling at me. I knew he was wondering what the hell I was doing all decked out with candles on, drinking wine, and waiting for him to come home from work.

“Ellen, what’s really going on? This looks like a whole seduction scene you have here. What do you have going on in that mind of yours?"

“I just wanted to spend time with you. I thought maybe we could go out to dinner and then maybe go to the movies or just stay here and hang out together.”

“Why would you want to do all of that with me? Usually you’re with your boyfriend. Are you having problems with him? Did you break up?”

“No, I just wanted to spend some time with you.”

“Well that’s very nice of you, but why are you dressed like that? Why aren’t you just in comfortable clothes?”

I stood up walked right in front of my stepfather.

“Don’t you think that I look pretty?”

“Of course you do. You look like a million dollars. You’re a very beautiful girl.”

“I was thinking maybe you and I could have a little fun.”

“Now what the hell does that mean? I’m married to your mother. I’m your stepfather!”

“You’re not my biological father. We surely could have a nice time together. Haven’t you ever thought about making love to me?"

“Why aren’t you at work? You’re always at work. You know if you lost that job your mother and I are going to be pissed. The deal is we’d pay for college if you worked during the summer. I hope that isn’t what this is about?”

“Okay, I lost my job. I just need some time to find a new job. I don’t need my mother getting all pissed and not pay for college. Please will you not tell her? I’ll work hard to get another job. Can’t we just keep this a little secret?”

“Ellen, how did you lose your job? Are you just skipping going to work to be with your boyfriend? I mean we’re paying for college for you. You need to be responsible and grow up. You can’t expect your mother and myself to fund your extracurricular activities. We already send you to a top school. The deal was you’d work this summer and all the rest of the summers when college is not in session.”

“I know, Peter. I’ll get another job. I swear. It’ll just take me a little while. Please don’t tell her. I can work it out in trade with you. I could give you blow jobs or we can fuck, but please don’t tell her.”

“That’s really slutty and wrong of you to even suggest that I’d want to be with a little slut like you. I mean you’re my stepdaughter. Why the hell would I want to have sex with you? I’m in love with your mother. She’s my lover and my best friend. You’re just my stepdaughter and that’s all.”

With that I slowly unzipped my dress and stepped out of it. I was then in my bra, panties, garter, and hold up stockings with my heels.

“Well you can’t say you wouldn’t want me to suck your cock or fuck you. You wouldn’t want to have sex with me?”

My stepfather loosened his tie and swallowed deeply.

“Jesus, you look so fucking hot. My God, you did this all for me?”

“That’s right, Peter. We could have a little fun. What do you think?”

I knelt down in front of my stepfather and unbuckled his pants. I then unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

“Surely, I could please you. May I suck your cock, Peter?”

“I don’t know if this is a good idea. You’re my stepdaughter. I know we’re not blood related, but I’ve been your father for a while now. I mean this would be very wrong.”

“Peter, I’m twenty years old. I could make you feel so good. Why don’t you let me suck your cock and then we could fuck. And in return, you’ll not tell my mother that I lost my job. I’ll have sex with you whenever you want it. I’ll be your daughter with benefits. Please let me do this with you. I promise to get a job just as soon as I can. Pretty please, Peter.”

“You win. We can have sex together. God forgive me. But, you look sexy as fuck.”

My stepfather stood up and took off his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, kicked off his shoes, and pulled down his pants, and removed his boxer shorts. He removed his socks and then sat back down on the couch.

“Let’s do it.

SussySpencer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SussySpencer1

Show your stepfather what you can do to pleasure me.”

I then knelt down in front of him. I was pretty excited that my stepfather had a large cock. He was semi-hard, but growing. I wrapped my hands around his cock and slowly started to play with him. His balls were warm and smooth. I was stroking his cock and then stated to suck at his balls.

“Oh Ellen, that feels so good. Where did you learn that trick? Oh God!”

I sucked on his left ball and then his right ball. I kissed and licked his now erect cock going up the left side of his dick. When I got to the top of his mushroom head, I slowly sucked it. I tongued his pee hole and continued with kisses and licks down the right portion of his cock.

“Fucking hell that feels so good. You’re so good at this. Oh sweetie. Oh my God!”

I slapped his cock across my face and nose. I then opened my mouth and slapped his hard cock on my tongue. I was looking into his eyes as I played with him.

“Please baby, suck my cock. Put it into your mouth. Fuck, I’m so horny for you.”

My stepfather then stood up and held my shoulders to make me stand up. He then kissed me deep and passionately. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. He then unclasped my bra and took it off. My 38D breasts were now exposed to him.

“I’ll stand and you can suck my cock. I want to play with those gorgeous tits.”

I then knelt down and put my stepfather’s cock into my mouth. I played with the first four inches, while I sucked him. I continued to take him down my throat. He was more long then thick, so I was able to get him down.

I was sucking, slurping, and gagging on his cock. My stepfather was playing with my enormous tits. He was pinching and pulling at my nipples.

“Is your pussy wet? Touch yourself and make yourself wet for me.”

“My pussy is a little wet.”

I then put my fingers into my pussy and fingered myself as I sucked my stepfather’s cock. My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. I was fucking my pussy, which was now very wet. My stepfather was twisting and pulling at my now erect and very hard nipples.

“Oh God, your mouth is so sexy and hot on my cock. Fuck, I want to fuck you baby. Let’s go upstairs to your room. I want to fuck that pretty cunt of yours.”

Peter and I walked upstairs to my room. Once we got there, he kissed me deep and passionately. He put his hand into my panties and rubbed my clit. He could feel how wet my pussy was. He brought his fingers up to his mouth to taste my wetness.

“Ellen, your pussy tastes so sweet. Let me lick at that gorgeous cunt of yours. Lie back baby. Let me play with your pussy.”

I then got comfortable on the bed. I spread my legs and my stepfather licked at my panties. He bit and licked them. He then moved my panties to one side and put his tongue into my wet cunt. He was tongue fucking me really fast.

“Oh Peter, that feels so good. Oh God, I’m so wet for you.”

He then pulled my panties down my legs. My bald mound was totally exposed to him.

“You have the sweetest looking pussy. You have the tiniest lips. I’m going to pleasure you. What a gorgeous body you have, kitten.”

My stepfather kissed my inner thighs slowly and then he licked my pussy lips up and down. He lightly chewed on my pink lips. He was looking at me, while he was pleasuring me. My legs were wrapped around his neck and I was grinding on his face. His tongue pushed right up into my cunt. He was tongue fucking me really fast.

I could feel my orgasm building as he tongue fucked me faster and faster. He then pushed several of his fingers into my pussy. I could feel his fingers hitting my spongy g-spot. With that, I got really excited and squirted on my stepfather’s face.

“Ellen, that was so hot. You can squirt. You’re a very sexy girl aren’t you?”

I was moaning and groaning and squirming on the bed. Peter was licking up all my juices that had sprayed out of my pussy.

“I’m going to fuck you know. Get on your hands and knees. Put your ass and pussy up into the air. Show me that great ass that you have.”

I got on my hands and knees and put my pussy and ass high into the air. Peter then wet his cock on my juices and pushed himself into my cunt. I could feel my pussy lips stretching to accommodate his hard and erect cock.

Peter grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his cock. My breasts were swaying as he was taking my pussy. He was fucking me deep and hard. I was backing up into him as his thrusts got deeper and faster. He would pull out of my cunt and then jam himself back into my pussy.

“Oh Peter, your cock feels so good. I love how big you are. Fuck me Peter. Fuck my pussy.”

“Your pussy is like fucking velvet. I love how tight you are. Jesus, you have the best fucking pussy. Come for me. Come for your stepfather!”

I could feel my orgasm building as he was fucking me deeper and harder. He grabbed my hair hard as he fucked me.

Slap, Slap, Slap

My stepfather was smacking my ass as he fucked me harder and faster.

“I’m coming! Oh God!”

I had an orgasm as my stepfather was fucking my pussy. I soaked his cock and balls. My stepfather pulled out.

“Get on your back. I want to come in your mouth. Open your mouth.”

I went on my back and my stepfather jerked his cock and then shot his load down my throat. I swallowed his hot cream down my throat.

“That was fucking hot, Ellen. You’re a very sexy girl. Let me hold and kiss you.”

My stepfather picked me up and held me on his lap. We kissed deep and passionately. Our tongues were dancing in each other’s mouth.

“Promise me you’ll find another job. I don’t want your mom getting mad at you.”

“I promise. I’ll get another job. But, for now you'll be my job. We can fuck whenever you want. I mean I think this could be a start of a very interesting relationship.”

“You’re a very hot girl. But, you really need a job. I guess I could pay you as we have fun. This way you'll be making some kind of money. Do you want to be my whore? Do you want to be your stepfather’s slut?”

“I’ll be your slut. We can do all sorts of things. Whatever you want to do, Peter. This will be my job for the rest of the summer.”

“That does sound sexy. You’ll let me do whatever I want to do with you?”

“Of course. But, what do you have in mind?”

“I’ve always wanted to experiment with sex. Maybe we could have a threesome with another men or woman. I’d like to see you maybe fuck another man, while I watch. I really get off watching. Would you let me do these things?”

I was kind of thinking that I got myself into something a little different. My stepfather seemed to have all sorts of ideas. I was thinking we could just fuck together and that would be it. Now I was feeling a little nervous that he wanted to try different things. I just smiled and giggled, while he was telling me his ideas and fantasies.

“Ellen, I really would like to take you to an orgy. I’d love to see you involved in a group scene. You’re so beautiful and to see all your holes filled and to see you jerking many cocks is really a major fantasy of mine. Oh baby, we’re going to have a wonderful summer. You’re going to be my whore.”

I really was feeling rather sick. I had no idea my stepfather was so sexual. I never knew he was interested in such odd things. I knew I had to do these things. I didn’t want him telling my mother about losing my job. My mother is very rich and doesn’t want me taking advantage. She pays for me to go to an Ivy League college. So I really had to do whatever Peter said. I knew that it would be an interesting summer for sure.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments