Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Bush With Linda.

"First time fuck with my step sister."

27
5 Comments 5
22.5k Views 22.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I will never forget the first time I had sex with Linda, my seventeen-year-old step sister. It was during our high school's mid-term break. After a week of rain, this particular day turned out sunny, so I decided to go for a walk through a local scenic reserve to try out a new, high-quality, compact camera that I'd bought with some of my my hard-earned savings. I also invited Linda, who was all too happy to get out of the house for a while.

Apart from my camera, I brought along a raincoat – just in case the weather packed up – a couple of water bottles and some muesli bars, all of which went into a small backpack. Linda brought her own small backpack, plus another water bottle that we shared. She was her usual, cheerful self and I was looking forward to having her company for the day out.

In the ten years since becoming my step sister, Linda had grown from a skinny seven-year-old, into a hot, seventeen-year-old. She was about five feet, four inches tall, with long, wavy, honey-blond hair and attractive green eyes. She had a gorgeous body, with pert, rounded breasts, a peachy little bum and curvaceous hips and thighs melding into long legs.

I had, on and off, been sexually attracted to her since we had been teenagers, but I also loved and respected her as a sister, a friend and an occasional confidant. Linda often let me know that she felt much the same way about me. Little did I know that our relationship was to become a whole lot steamier as we set out for our walk.

The place we were heading to was typical Australian bushland, dominated by gum trees and wattles. We elected to take a track that wound up the side of a hill to the crest, then down the other side. It was a pleasant autumnal day, and we were in high spirits, laughing and joking as we walked slowly up the hill. All the while, I was snapping off photos and videos, testing my camera's capabilities.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much wildlife around and the trees all looked pretty much the same, so I started filming Linda, who was sometimes a little shy when a camera was pointed at her. As soon as she saw what I was doing, she blushed and walked a little faster until we got to a flat section of the track. Suddenly, she turned around and, with a mischievous smile, pulled up her top and bra.

“Whoa!” I gasped, as I stared at her bare breasts.

Her pinky-brown areola were like small, domed peaks on her sweetly rounded, 34b orbs. Centred on her areolae were darker brown, pink-tipped nipples. Her flat stomach and abs were full of lovely, womanly curves, with an oval 'innie' navel. Linda's face and chest were flushed, her eyes hot and aroused.

“So-o, what are you waiting for?” she asked sweetly, rocking her shoulders and making her breasts bounce.

“Huh? Are you sure?” I gulped.

In response, Linda lifted her clothing slightly higher and stood square on to me. I felt an erection coming on fast, as I focused on her lovely tits and squeezed off some photos. When I told her I'd taken enough images, I expected her to cover up, but instead her blush got deeper and prettier. She reached behind her back, undid her bra, dropped it to the ground, then lifted her top again.

“How about, like, trying a video?” she suggested. Up until now, the only time I had seen Linda even semi-naked was when we were kids. Part of me wondered what was happening with her. It finally dawned on me that she trusted – maybe loved – me enough to want to take our relationship to a whole new level. The thought was exhilarating, but sobering as well.

My heart was thumping, my erection throbbing as I switched to video mode. Linda sensuously cupped and squeezed her breasts, and ran her fingertips around and over her nipples and areolae as I filmed her. It was obvious what she wanted. Touching her left breast, I looked into her eyes. She smiled a little nervously and nodded.

“Oh, jeez Linda,” I said, gently squeezing and kissing her breasts, “they're gorgeous,” I felt them swell, her areolae became more erect and her nipples became stiffer, “I love the way they look and feel, just...beautiful.”

“Mmmmm, thank you,” she sighed. She undid my track pants, slid a hand into my briefs and touched my naked hard-on. I touched her under her chin and kissed her lips.

Linda kissed back, with plenty of tongue. Her breath was hot, musky ambrosia that made my head spin. Raw passion took over; I slung my camera around my back and held Linda close as we made out. Soon, I slipped a hand into the top of her cargo-pants. Linda pulled my hand out and stepped back. For a few seconds, I thought I'd gone too far. But she smiled again, and undid her fly buttons.

As Linda pushed her pants down her legs, I got to my knees in front of her. For a while, I just took in the contours of her mound under her tight, red panties. She tucked her hair behind her ears and sighed heavily as I ran a fingertip down her groove; I could feel her wetness seeping into the fabric, so I leaned forward and kissed her womanhood, savouring her warm, feminine scent.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, I pulled her panties down her thighs. Below the triangular thatch of curly, black hair, her mound was smooth; her crinkled, soft-pink, inner labia were pouting, wet and puffy, through her slit. I shot more video, as Linda eased her labia apart with both thumbs, exposing her hot, wet, salmon-pink vulva.

“Oohh, wow!” I gulped, my heart and cock pounding, as Linda teased her clitoris out from under its hood. It was a beautiful, glistening, deep-pink bud, about the size of a sweet pea.

Her body shook and she gasped, as I carefully touched it with a saliva covered fingertip. “Uhh yeah, play gentle with her,” she murmured.

“Oh, jeez Linda,” I murmured, my heart aglow, “you're just...wow...you're beautiful all over.”

I kissed her thighs and stomach, then ran the tip of my tongue from her perineum to her clitty. Linda whimpered happily, her body trembling as I began lapping at her vulva. I, too, was trembling, light-headed and intoxicated by her warm, clean, oestrogen-laden nectar. After a while, I eased a saliva covered finger into her vagina and felt for her g-spot.

Fortunately, I'd had some experience of find-the-g-spot; Linda giggled, then sighed as my fingertip touched a slightly harder, ridged bump a couple of inches inside her outer wall.

She gave a deep, shuddering “Uhhhh!” as I gently stroked it.

I looked up at her. “Is that okay?”

Linda opened her stance a little and smiled. “Mmm, hmm, she's, like, the same as my clitty? Play gently.”

“Gottit,” I said, kissing her stomach, “gentle wit da g.” I leaned back and took 'reference photos', making Linda laugh.

Just then, we were reminded that we were in a public area as we heard the crunch of gravel under shoes and people talking. Fortunately, the noise came from some way down the hill and around a bend in the track.

“Shit, shit shit!” grumbled Linda, hurriedly pulling up her pants. I picked up her bra, stuffed it in my pocket and stood in front of her to shield her.

She just had time to button up and calm down a little, when a group of eight or nine touristy looking people meandered into view. As they wandered past, they all smiled, nodded and 'halloed', and Linda and I politely did likewise. Once they had gone, we looked ruefully at each-other and sighed.

“Sorry babe,” I said, giving her a hug and a kiss, “I kinda got carried away.” I was feeling a little deflated and couldn't help thinking that Linda would lose interest in continuing. I was wrong.

She pursed her lips thoughtfully and a blush crept onto her cheeks. “Yup, so did I,” she paused for a few seconds, then added, “anyway, how about we, you know, find somewhere more, you know, ah, private?” She nodded to the side of the track.

I took her hand and we walked into the bush, carefully marking our route to avoid getting lost. It wasn't long before we found an area of long grass that was nicely shaded by trees and out of sight of the track – and, hopefully, any nosy tourists.

Linda looked around approvingly. “This looks good,” she said, walking up to me and sliding her arms up around my neck.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

We kissed deeply for a while, then Linda broke off and pulled a rug from her backpack. She laughed at my surprise. “I just thought we'd, like, be stopping for lunch or something, okay?” She stood up and took her top off.

My heart and manhood was throbbing as I filmed Linda undressing; once she was naked, she posed for a while, proudly showing off her body. Then it was her turn to film me as I got naked. As I took my track pants and briefs off, my seven-inch erection sprang to attention. Linda blushed, wrapped her hand around around my thick shaft and took close-ups of my glans.

“God, he's so...cute, and cuddly,” she cooed, “his skin is so soft,” she measured me with her fingers, then traced my veins and the seam up the bottom of my shaft with a fingertip, “mmm, no wonder most of the girls I know talk about cocks all the time.”

I had to laugh. “That's the first time my cock has been called cute, cuddly and he.”

Linda pouted. “Awww, but he is cute and cuddly, and he is, like, a he isn't he?” she gently fondled my balls, “he deserves a name. I mean, what did Nikki call him?”

“Oh puh-lease, don't bring Nikki into this!” I groaned.

When I had just turned eighteen, Paul had shouted me to a date at a nightclub with a twenty-year-old he knew from his biology class. Nikki popped my cherry that night, and I fell head over heels in lust. As it was, Nikki only wanted a temporary fuck-buddy and, although she taught me a lot about sex and female anatomy, I ended up feeling used and a little stupid.

Linda smiled sympathetically. “Sorry,” she said. She stroked and kissed up and down the length of my shaft, then gave a deep sigh and looked into my eyes. Her blush was deeper and prettier than before, and she looked almost shy. “Ummm, I'd so like to, you know, have him inside me, if that's okay with you.”

All I could do was stare. “You mean, you really want to..?” My heart was doing flip-flops.

Linda brushed her hair behind her ears again and smiled. “Uh huh, I mean, like, yeah, I'm ready.” Putting the camera aside, she lay on her back on the rug and opened her legs invitingly wide.

She smiled warmly into my eyes as I got to my knees between her thighs. Linda took a deep breath, then rested the tip of my cock against her wet slit. I pushed gently and felt her labia part. Another gentle push. We both gasped and trembled in ecstasy, as her tight, but well lubricated vaginal entry muscles stretched around the sensitised rim of my glans.

I slowly probed deeper into her, letting her tight, steamy tunnel adapt to my size. Finally, I was inside her up to the hilt. I started thrusting, using long, slow strokes while gently holding her hands above her head. We kissed hungrily as I started thrusting a little more quickly. I freed Linda's hands; she grasped my buttocks and lifted her hips, increasing the depth of penetration.

She started experimenting with her own pelvic thrusts to meet mine, until we were fucking in sync. Linda's tight, wet entrance muscles were pulsing against my ribbed shaft and I could feel every little spasm that rippled through her slick vaginal walls. Her gorgeous breasts bounced with each trust. All the while, Linda quietly encouraged me, telling me how much she was enjoying her first fuck.

All too soon, I realised my orgasm was about to hit like a truck. Linda seemed to sense what was about to happen. "Oh yeah, Sean...yeah...do it, cum inside me!” she gasped.

I thrust deep, clenching my buttocks. A big spurt of hot jism pumped through my pulsing cock and splattered against Linda's cervix. Another thrust and I ejaculated more. The exquisite pain forced deep grunts from my lungs. Seconds later, a wave of spasms ran through Linda's vagina. She arched her back with a long, shuddering breath as she orgasmed, then relaxed and lay back, panting.

As I looked down at her, my heart melted. She was beautiful, almost radiant; her perspiration made her smooth skin glow, while her damp hair was spread out like a halo. Slowly, reluctantly, I pulled out of her, and lay down beside her. Linda snuggled her head against my neck, and stroked her freshly-fucked pussy.

“Mmmm, that feels so good,” she whispered, “thank you, for being, like, really sweet and gentle.”

I rolled on my side and stroked her face with my fingertips. “And thank you, for being so beautiful, fantastic, amazing...just...so special,” I replied, punctuating each adjective with a kiss to each breast, her navel and her mound, respectively. She peeled herself open and let me lick her hot vulva clean.

After a while, Linda sat up. “Oh great, I've gotta pee,” she grumbled, reaching for her backpack and pulling out a small box of tissues; she stood up and stretched luxuriously.

“Mind if I watch?” I asked, picking up my camera.

Linda gave me a warm, dimpled smile as she walked a couple of metres away and stood facing me, with her legs open. She started giggling, as I knelt slightly off-centre to her, camera at the ready.

“Oh God, you're not going to do this every time I pee?” she asked as she parted her labia again.

A few seconds later, she sighed with relief as her piss-slit opened to release an arcing stream of silvery-gold urine. There was something deeply erotic about filming Linda's wide open vulva as she peed. Linda was enjoying the eroticism of the moment as well, rocking her hips sensuously while gently tugging at her pubes, or teasing her clitoris with a wet finger.

Once the last few drops had trickled out of her, I soaked some of the tissues with water and lovingly wiped her pussy and thighs, then kissed them dry. Linda giggled again and kissed the top of my head. “Thank you,” she purred, stroking my hair, “hmm, think I'm ready for another fuck.”

I lay down on the rug and Linda knelt astride of my hips. I cupped her breasts in my hands as she let my pulsing erection push up through her tight, slippery entrance. This time she took me by surprise; instead of letting me in all the way, she used my glans to massage her wet g-spot. We both moaned or grunted with ecstasy, every time my electrified rim slid against that special zone.

After about five minutes of sweet torture, Linda gave a long, shuddering groan. Her hips bucked, releasing my mushroom head. She squirted girl-cum onto my groin, and lower abs, then collapsed on top of me.

“Jeez Linda,” I gasped, after giving her a long kiss, “that was...wow! Where'd you learn to do that?”

Linda reinserted my cock, then slowly sat up. “Uhh, well, Naisha and I kind of got the idea off this web-site?” she said, as she let my hard-on slide deep inside her snug, well lubricated love-tunnel, “and we, you know, learned how to do it to each-other.”

My cock twitched with excitement. Naisha was a lovely Indian girl, about a year older than me. Linda had met her at the gym about two years earlier, and they quickly became close friends. They were physically similar, apart from Naisha's long, black hair, warm, dark eyes and light-caramel coloured skin. I had been tempted to ask her out several times, but eventually gave up on the idea.

“Yeah, I know exactly what you're thinking!” laughed Linda, as she started humping me, “you guys, you're, like, so predictable.” She started giving extra little squeezes with her pelvic floor muscles as my cock pistoned inside her. I added to her pleasure by teasing her pubic hair and gently playing with her clitty, as she had done earlier.

Finally, with a low growl, I came inside her again. Linda milked me to the last drop, then straddled my face. We both laughed as her vagina gave a little fart and dribbled a small stream of our hot, combined cum over my lips and tongue. She had another mini-orgasm when I managed to push the tip of my tongue into her vaginal entrance. With that, she dismounted and lay down beside me.

We kissed and cuddled for a while, then lay quietly in each-other's arms, sated but deliciously happy with our first sexual experience together. Now that I had a chance to think, I was in awe that Linda had trusted me so much. I felt a warm glow inside me that I had never known before. Before I knew it, I blurted out those three 'little' words... “I love you.”

Linda lifted her head and looked into my eyes. Her smile positively glowed. “Finally! It took you long enough.”

 

 

Published 
Written by SinninForYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments