Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insatiable - The Story Begins

"You know you are and you know who you are."

34
21 Comments 21
11.6k Views 11.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words
The windows in the house rattled with the slamming of the front door. The tread of her heels stamping into the solid wood floor as she headed toward the kitchen created vibrations that tore into my soul. She was hurt, I could feel it. The refrigerator door opened and bottles jangled against each other as she rummaged through the offerings. The door closed with a solid thump and I could hear her rummaging through the drawers.

I was uncertain if I should go to her or let her come to me. I chose the latter. I knew Luciana well enough to know she would give vent to her emotions when she was ready. There was no sense in prying, so I continued to read Shogun in the family room. I truly enjoyed reading James Clavell and this was just another way for me to relax and dispense with my issues for a short respite.

Luciana was twenty-two and was finishing her education at the College of Denturists of British Columbia. It was late April and she only had a few more weeks before she graduated. Yes, she was young, but she had completed much of her early college work while in high school. I was proud of her, as proud as if I were her biological father.

I married Luciana’s mother when she was just four years old. Her father had died of heart failure a few years before. Mariana was with us until Luciana turned 18, when she was suddenly taken from us by a drunk driver. It devastated both of us and we turned to each other for solace. Never in my mind did I dream what was about to happen would ever occur.

Over the years, Luciana had grown into a beautiful young lady, one her mother would have been proud of. Her Romanian heritage was evident with her long, radiant and shimmering raven hair which reached to her lower back. She worked out fervently in an effort to preserve her physique and was majestic and stunning to behold. Standing 5’ 7” and weighing in at 125 pounds, her 33B-24-36 figure was sure to turn heads.

This evening, on the cusp of finishing her education, Luciana had been out for a congratulatory dinner with her boyfriend Matt. He had offered to take her to a triumphant repast at Villa del Lupo to mark the upcoming commencement ceremonies. I didn’t expect them home any time soon, if at all. Yet here it was eight in the evening and she was home. I could tell she was wrathful, but more than anything she was suffering emotional torment.

Her face was streaked with tears, mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks. She came into the family room, flopped down on the sofa next to me, placed an open bottle of ale on the table, laid her head on my shoulder and really started sobbing. All I could do was place my arms around her, hold her tight, rub her head and hair softly and be a sounding board. It took her about 15 minutes of weeping before her sniffling and crying finally diminished so she could talk.

“Daddy, why is Matt such an idiot?” she asked, as she lay there in my arms.

Not sure what to say, I kept rubbing her hair and shoulders, composing a reply. Matt had been her all for the past two years, she always came home happy from dates. Apparently something had happened, something that crushed my little girl and I needed to be consoling and comforting, not precipitous by jumping to conclusions.

“Well, not knowing what he did, how can I answer?”

Her eyes, still slowing the trickling tears down her face, blinked twice and looked up at me. I could see the streaks left by her tears, the tracks of makeup were heartrending and painful to see.

“Daddy, I thought we were going to have a celebration of my struggle, but no. Matt took me to dinner to tell me goodbye.”

“Goodbye?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes. Goodbye. Seems Matt has decided we are no longer compatible and he wants time to ‘find his inner soul.’ Like that doesn’t tell me he has found someone new.” Luciana blubbered, burying her head into my shoulder for yet another round of shedding tears.

I hesitated before saying anything. She was in distress and I had a feeling she didn’t want an answer so much as someone to hold her close. Someone to tell her she was going to be okay. She needed someone to make everything better again so she could wake up in the morning and feel good about the day. I vowed to be there for her, just as I vowed to be there for her when Mariana left us.

I wrapped my arms around her tighter and just enfolded her in my love. She gradually slowed her crying and rose up looking for tissues. Luckily there was a box nearby, so I handed them to her. As she was accepting the box, we both noticed her white blouse was streaked with tears and makeup. She was suddenly embarrassed and tried to cover herself with her arms.

“No need to worry about your blouse, dear. We can wash it later.” I soothed, still trying to be the consoling father.

“Daddy, I’m just so pissed at Matt I could scream. Why? Am I hideous to look at? What could possibly be the reason? I thought we had a fantastic connection, everything felt right to me.”

Again, not knowing the ins and outs of their long term romance, I tried to be nondescript in my reply.

“Well, baby girl, sometimes men just don’t know a good thing when they have it.”

She seemed to mull that over for a bit. Then, using the tissues she blew her nose and tried to clean her face as best she could.

“No shit, Daddy. He’s a fucking idiot.”

“Luciana. You know how I feel about ladies and language like that.” I reproached her, slightly. She normally didn’t use such language, but considering the circumstances I probably wasn’t going to be inordinately dismayed. It isn’t that I disapproved of the scatological wording, however I had raised Luciana to be a lady at all times, including her speech patterns.

“I’m sorry, Daddy. It’s just he’s such a … such a … oh, how can I say it. He’s such an asshole.”

Never had Luciana felt so adamant about someone. Obviously Matt had hurt her to her very core. I was going to have to address that with him some day, but for now, I had to think of Luciana and how best to help her.

“That very well may be, but for now let’s focus on you, baby girl. What can I do to help you?”

“Daddy, is there something wrong with me? Am I ugly and hideous to look at? What is it?”

There it was again; she doubted her loveliness and beauty. She was probably the single most beautiful and charming young lady I knew. For her to think that was unfathomable.

“No, sweetheart, you’re not hideous. Well, maybe right now with the mascara and eye liner running down your cheeks.” I followed that up with some light hearted laughter.

She snickered herself. “Yeah, I probably look like some evil witch out of the dark ages.”

“Whatever you do, please don’t cast any spells on me.” I pleaded. “I really do not want to turn into a frog.”

“Oh Daddy, I would never turn you into a frog. A rich prince, maybe, but never a frog.”

Then conversation then broke down into fits of laughter, both of us hysterical. This continued on for a good ten minutes, both of us holding our sides. We slowly ended our merriment and sat there for a few minutes thinking to ourselves. I was concerned how deeply Luciana was suffering and how I could best help.

“So, since you came back so early, have you had anything to eat?” I asked.

“No. After hearing Matt tell me he wanted some space, I didn’t linger any longer. I got up and walked out of the restaurant fuming. Caught a cab and came home straight away.”

“Well, you grabbed a beer from the fridge, but you haven’t even taken a sip from it. Care if I refresh it for you or would you care for something a bit stronger?” I asked.

“Hmm, since you put it that way, any chance I can talk you into letting me have some of your special stash of The Balvenie? The really good stash of scotch?”

I only had to think a short time. She deserved something to help her recover; who am I to say no now.

“Oh, I think I can let you have some.”

I rose, walked over to the bar, pulled down two glasses, placed one ice cube in each, and reached for the bottle. This was a special batch the company had released. It was a mixture of 13 different casks, each aged over a different period of years. The youngest cask was 18 years old and the oldest was 60 years old. It was smooth, and I do mean smooth. With just a little water, the flavors were exotic - hints of vanilla, citrus, dark chocolate, and the different woods.

I poured each of us a good dram, brought them back to the sofa, and offered one to Luciana. She graciously accepted it. As I sat down, I offered her a toast.

“Here’s to the most beautiful lady in the land. May all the men know it and may she be granted any wish she desires.”

She started tearing up again. But we both took measured sips of our drinks.

“Oh stop with the waterworks, lady. I love you like no other. You are my world, my life, the one lady I wish I was young enough to court. If you had been in competition with your mother for my affections, I’m not sure what I would have done.”

“Oh, Daddy you don’t mean that. You’re just trying to make me feel better.”

“Well, that is partially true and mostly false. I do mean it, Luciana. You are undeniably the prettiest, sweetest, and sexiest woman I know. Mariana, your mother was just as pretty, sweet, and sexy herself, which is just one of the many reasons I fell in love with her. I fell in love with you for other reasons, but as you have grown and developed, I have fallen in love with you for those reasons as well.”

Luciana blushed a bit, which was amazing that I could see it with the makeup that had run down her face. She took another sip of her scotch, looked up at me, and another tear or two ran down her cheeks. God, she was still very beautiful. I just wanted to hold her forever.

“Daddy, seriously, you are just saying that. You are making me feel better.” She said, followed by another sip.

“Oh, my dear gorgeous and exquisite Luciana, you have no clue. If only I were twenty years younger, Matt never would have had the chance to get to know you. Alas, I am too old now and know I will have to reconcile myself to knowing you are in my life as my daughter.”

“Daddy? Are you kidding? You’re a handsome man in your own right. You can have any woman in the world, you know that, right? There are very few men more attractive and gorgeous than you, and let me tell you, I’ve seen a number of men. You are at the top of my list, mister. Too bad you’re my Daddy or you would be hands down my choice.”

She took another sip and continued.

“You are the most kind, most considerate man I know. You always open doors for the ladies. You used to hold Mom’s chair when she was sitting at the table and when she got up, just like you do for me. You always made sure to compliment Mom on her dress and hair, just like you do for me. You make women feel unequaled, as if they are your soul focus at the moment.”

As I sipped my drink, she continued.

“All of my friends think you’re the hottest man around. You keep in shape, you dress nattily, and you don’t flaunt yourself at them. They don’t even think you notice them, as they never see you leering or ogling them. I don’t either, so either you have turned gay or you have no clue how much you turn women on.”

Now it was my turn to blush and there was nothing to cover my cheeks. Here was my daughter, albeit step-daughter, telling me these things. Hell, it was the way I was brought up and the way men should treat women. I loved to take care of the women in my life and no matter what; any woman got my utmost respect.

I had to refill my glass at this point. Luciana held hers out to me with questioning eyes. Without hesitation, I took it and mine to the bar and refilled them from the special stash, as Luciana called it.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

Little did she know I had a case of it hidden. It took me three months to find any when it was released, I will be damned if I was only going to settle for just one bottle.

As I carried the glassed back to the sofa, I noticed Luciana’s shirt again. It was streaked and would soon be permanently stained. We needed to do something about it shortly. I handed her the glass and offered up yet another toast.

“To the lady of the house, long may she be full of blarney.”

We both laughed and then I tipped my glass up and swallowed the entire contents in one shot. Sure, it was meant to be sipped and savored, but I was self-conscious from the things she said. I never imagined myself to be attractive to young, early twenty something ladies. Sure I looked at Luciana’s girlfriends; I mean who in their right mind wouldn’t. Each in their own right could grace the front pages of any fashion magazine. Luciana herself could have commanded a complete photo spread without question.

“Listen to you, Dad. You might think I’m full of blarney, but I mean every word I say.”

With that, she placed her drink on the table in front of her, stood up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, reached up and kissed me. Not a chaste kiss mind you, but one with passion. One with conviction. One that told me she knew exactly what she was doing. Her tongue pressed against my lips, pushing ever so slightly to separate them for entry. She was unwavering in her struggle to enter my mouth; I was weak from the alcohol.

Soon, our tongues were doing battle with each other, slathering themselves with tentative then voracious exertions. She would push in, I would push back, our tongues clashed and skirmished for what felt like hours but in reality was only a few minutes. We came up for air, took deep breaths and quickly resumed kissing. Her tongue was frantic, daring and darting, soft and yet relentless in her attempts to engage me in a desperate need for pleasure.

I couldn’t believe it; here I was with Luciana in my arms, sucking face for all it was worth. If someone had told me this was going to happen, I would have laid them out on their backside. She was warm, inciting, hot, soft, and driving me into a fever I have not felt since Mariana was alive. Luciana knew how to electrify me, she knew how to persuade me, and she knew how to seduce me. All with just her kiss.

I was hooked on her touch. Luciana’s body melded into mine, her arms fell from my neck and enveloped me around my torso. Her breasts were compressed against my chest. Her abdomen pressed against me with fire and furor, I could almost sense her womanhood pressing against my manhood. And let me tell you, my manhood was feeling the love, too. I began to swell.

Luciana never wavered in her ardor. Our kissing became more and more frenetic; there was urgency in her tongue and body that I hadn’t felt in over 4 years. She knew what she was doing. I had a feeling if I didn’t take control soon I would never be able to stop what was about to come to pass. I was at the point of no return.

I had to take a breath so I pulled away gently. Luciana looked at me, her eyes burning with love. I could sense she wanted me to halt this, but her eyes were telling me something entirely different.

“Luciana, baby girl, do you know what you are doing?”

“Yes, Daddy, I do. I love you. I love you so much. You do so much for me; it is time for me to do for you. Please don’t tell me no, I can’t take rejection twice in one night. Grant me the wish I desire right now. The wish I have to be your woman. The wish I have to be your lover.”

That was it, there was no way I could or would refuse her. Okay, she wasn’t really my daughter and it wasn’t going to be incest, but I raised her as if she was. The entire time I knew Luciana I never treated her as a step-daughter. She was my girl – my baby girl.

But, now she was a woman. Luciana was a beautiful woman who was in my arms. I needed her as much as she needed me. In response, I pulled her back to me and started kissing her again. I demolished her lips with my fervor...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WSCLG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments