Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Not Always Just Black and White

"Our relationship was very black and white; I was the babysitter and he was the father."

79
24 Comments 24
36.9k Views 36.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
“Where do you think you’re going?” I chuckled, chasing after Emily around the kitchen island. She squealed in delight and laughter as I kept chasing her around in circles until I closed in on her and snatched her up into my arms then tossed her over my shoulder. I took her into the living room and dropped her onto the couch and started tickling her sides.

She kept squealing in delight as she squirmed and writhed, trying to push my hands away with her little ones.

“Ja-Jasmine! Th-that tickles. Stoooop!” she said through fits of laughter.

Emily is five years old, she’s the little girl I babysit whenever her dad is out on a date or working late at the office and can’t be home on time to see her from school. He’s a single father. About three years ago Ryan came home early from work one day, while his little girl was in day care, to surprise his wife with a bouquet of her favourite flowers; red and white lilies, only to find her in the shower with another man. Needless to say they divorced later that year and since then he’s been trying to get over her. He goes out on dates here and there but they never turn into much. It’s not like he’s not a catch or anything, he’s really attractive and quite charming, my guess is that he’s not ready for a relationship or there’s something wrong with the girl.

“Oh, it tickles? I’m so sorry Emily, I had no idea,” I said animatedly as I kept up my onslaught of tickles on the poor, defenseless little girl.

“Jaaaaasmine, stoooooop!” she wailed and I chuckled as I sat down on the couch beside her. She sat up and crossed her arms over her chest with a pouty face she makes when she’s trying to be mad at someone. I poked her chubby cheek causing her pout to falter for a fraction of a second before she let out an exasperated sigh causing me to chuckle.

“Uh-oh, I know that look. Is someone in trouble?” I heard a male voice say behind me.

“Daddy!” the little girl squealed before running over to where her father was standing in the doorway and jumped up into his arms. “Jasmine wasn’t being nice to me. Make her stop, daddy.” Emily gave her dad the cutest little pout any little girl could muster up.

“And what was Jasmine doing?” he asked as I got up off the couch to join them, his eyes not leaving mine as a small smile spread across his lips.

“She was tickling me,” the little girl said, her pout still fixed on her face.

“Tickling you?” he asked, animatedly. “Tickling you?!” he repeated his voice increasing in volume. “Well, what do you suppose we do?” he asked his smile turning into a smirk.

“Tickle her back, daddy!” Emily said defiantly as she tried wiggling out of her father’s grasp. My eyes widened a little as he started walking towards me.

“No,” I said, taking a step back. “No, no, no, no!” I ran over to the other side of the kitchen island.

He set Emily down onto the floor and she wasted no time running after me and chasing me around the kitchen and living room while her father stood there laughing at the both of us until I finally let her catch me and knock me onto the floor on my back, both of us giggling like school girls. She ran her fingers over my stomach as she sat on top of me, tickling me and laughing as I squirmed.

I finally grabbed both her wrists and sat up, cradling her against my lap.

“You got me, you got me,” I said as I gave her an Eskimo kiss. “But now, I think it’s time for a certain little girl to go to bed,” I said, scrambling to my feet, holding her in my arms.

“I don’t want tooooo!” she pouted.

“But you have tooooo!” I replied in the same whiny tone she used. She slumped into my arms, still pouting.

“I can take her to bed, it’s alright,” Ryan said, rubbing the little girl’s back.

“No! I want Jasmine to take me to bed,” she protested as her arms tightened around my neck. I chuckled as I headed up the stairs with her in my arms and took her into the bathroom to brush her hair and made sure she went pee and brushed her teeth.

“What pajamas do you want to wear tonight?” I asked setting her down on the floor and going to her dresser.

“I want my Elsa nightie,” she replied and I rummaged through her drawer until I found it. I helped her get changed then tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead.

“Goodnight princess,” I said as I flicked on her night-light.

“Goodnight Jasmine,” she replied through a yawn.

I slowly closed the door behind me and headed back downstairs to find Ryan leaning against the counter.

“All tucked in?” he asked, straightening up his posture.

“Yep, hair brushed, teeth brushed and she went pee,” I smiled in confirmation.

“She’s crazy for you. Almost every day she asks if you’ll be coming over,” he chuckled, shaking his head. “I’ve tried warming her up to other women that I date, but she despises them all. I guess there’s something about you that she likes.”

“She’s a wonderful kid. I only hope when it’s my time to have children they turn out as well behaved as she is. But, I guess she has her father to thank for that,” I smiled at him when I saw the corners of his mouth twitch into a smile of his own.

“There’s no doubt you’d make a great mother,” he said, his voice warm and sincere. “If how you act with my daughter is any indication of that,” he said glancing down at the floor. “I just worry about her. She’s only five now and her mother never comes around to see her. She’ll need a woman figure to look up to and go to because I doubt she’ll want to come to me when she hits puberty.”

“Well, I don’t plan on going anywhere for a while so I can assure you that when that time comes I’d be more than happy to help,” and I meant it too. Emily is a great girl, happy, energetic, easy to get along with, and when you talk to her you wouldn’t think you’re talking to a five year old.

“You really care about her, don’t you?” he asked, his eyes boring into mine.

“I love that little girl as if she were my own, Ryan. I’ve babysat her from when she was a baby, so of course I care about her,” I replied.

He stepped closer to me, his height towering over me as his eyes held onto my gaze.

“You’re really something special, Jasmine. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if you weren’t there for the two of us,” he said reaching his hand up to my face, causing my cheeks to heat up. I was stunned; I didn’t know what to say. Ryan has always been a kind, gentle man but our relationship was very black and white; I was the babysitter and he was the father. Sure, there were times where I’d be checking him out because, let’s face it; any woman in their right mind wouldn’t be able to look away. But, I was the babysitter and there was a little girl involved. I knew where the boundaries were and I stuck to them.

His thumb began stroking my cheek lightly, his eyes seeming to search mine as if he was trying to figure out what I was thinking.

There was also the age difference. I’m nineteen and he’s twenty-eight. I just never entertained any thoughts about him that weren’t strictly platonic.

His hand slipped down to the back of my neck as he leaned his forehead against mine, taking in a deep breath, almost as if to steady himself. And then, it happened. His lips were pressed firmly to mine, moist and warm. My body went rigid in shock and confusion as his lips moved against mine. Slowly I warmed up and found my hands snaking up his chest and my arms wrapping around his neck as I started kissing him back. He wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me into his body while the other remained on my neck. I felt him tug on my lower lip before his tongue slipped into my mouth, his lips parting mine. He tasted of fresh mint. Our tongues twirled against each other and I clutched onto his hair tightly and tugged, he moaned so I tugged again and he moaned louder into my mouth. He broke the kiss but he didn’t loosen his grip on me.

“I need you, Jasmine,” he said huskily before kneeling down and throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed and squirmed, trying to break from his grip only for him to grip tighter and he jogged up the stairs, taking two at a time until we made it to his bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind us before dropping me onto his bed. I looked around my surroundings, I’ve never been in his room before, and it was very masculine. Grey walls, black furniture, bluish-grey sheets that looked silk, or maybe Egyptian cotton. Everything in this room oozed with masculinity.

My eyes finally landed back on him. He had been watching me, inspecting me as I looked around his room. I chewed on my lower lip nervously. I knew what he wanted, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to give into him. I knew I could get hurt. As if reading my mind he spoke up.

“You’re not going to be just some one-night-stand, Jasmine,” he said staring down at me as his hand brushed against my cheek again and I instinctively leaned into it. “Why do you think I rarely go out on dates?” he asked, it sounded rhetorical so I didn’t answer. “Because I already have a woman on my mind 24/7,” he answered himself as he leaned over me and pushed me up his bed to the pillows. I was still too stunned to do or say anything.

His hands ran up my jean clad thighs and slipped under my top, his large hands pushing it up and off my body. Everywhere he touched he set my skin on fire and I only wanted more. He leaned down to kiss into my neck, down my chest, between my breasts, past my pierced navel and he stopped at my jeans, glancing up at me he started undoing my jeans before he slipped them off and tossed them across the room. His hands roamed over my thighs and down to my calves before making their way back up to my hips where he squeezed and pulled them against his crotch where I could feel his raging hard on. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my groin into his, feeling the contours of his erection through his trousers.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

He certainly felt well endowed. Definitely bigger than what I’ve had in the past.

He let out a grunt as I rubbed against his manhood, his face buried into my long wavy, chestnut brown hair. He then sat up and started undoing his shirt. I pushed his hands away so I could undo them myself and I pushed his shirt off his arms, tossing it to the pile of clothes on the floor. Next I moved onto the button of his trousers, he stood up to pull them off before climbing back on top of me. Reaching under me he unclasped my bra and slid the straps down my arms and tossed it aside. He stared down at my body as his hands ran up my stomach and cupped my breasts firmly causing my breath to catch at the back of my throat. My back arched, pushing them harder into his grasp and I squeezed my hands over his to tighten his grasp on my breasts, taking the hint he started kneading them. He leaned down to take one of my nipples into his mouth and tugged hard on it causing me to yelp in pain and pleasure as I gripped onto his hair. He sucked and flicked his tongue over it relentlessly, making my body heat up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist once again and pulled his groin against mine and began rocking my hips back and forth as I held onto his shoulders, my breathing and his getting heavier as he started to grind on me while switching over to my other breast and started sucking and tugging on my nipple causing a moan to escape from my lips. He broke away from my breast and pulled my panties down my legs, lifting my hips up so he could get them down over my ass before he took them off, followed by his own boxers. I propped myself up onto my elbows and stared down at his cock before meeting his gaze. He came back over me and instantly began rubbing his fingers over my clit. I grabbed onto his shoulders, pressing my sex into his hand and I bit down onto his shoulder.

“Fuck, that feels so good,” I whispered into his skin.

“Yea?” he asked. “Good, I want to make you feel incredible.”

And with that he pushed two fingers into my soaking wet pussy and began pushing them in and out. My nails dug at his back as my whole body reacted to him; quivering and moaning and gasping as he dove deeper into my tight pussy. I rocked my hips against his fingers as his lips crashed against mine and his thumb danced over my clit, rubbing it furiously causing my body to tense up. I moaned into his mouth louder as his onslaught on my pussy kept increasing in speed and ferocity.

“Oh god, Ryan. Yes! Don’t stop,” I moaned out loudly against his lips as his fingers flicked against my cervix rapidly and relentlessly. He kept fingering me, while flicking his thumb over my swollen clit. I could feel that familiar pressure bubbling inside me, getting stronger and more prominent every time his fingers pushed into my cervix and rubbed over my clit. My body was starting to tense up and I could feel my pussy constricting around his fingers. He grunted against my lips when he felt my pussy walls close in around his fingers.

“You going to cum, Jasmine?” he asked huskily.

“Yes, oh my god, Ryan,” I cried out as my head rolled back and my nails dug into his shoulders. My orgasm ripped through my body and I quivered and writhed while he finger fucked me through it. His eyes never left my body as he watched the way I shook and quaked through my climax.

His fingers slowed down, and I managed to catch my breath. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and held them to my lips. I wrapped my mouth around them and sucked them clean tasting my tangy yet sweet cum. He pulled his hand out of my mouth and leaned in to kiss my lips tenderly and I ran my hands along his back, feeling up the ripples of muscle. He clearly worked out.

He pushed himself up onto his arms, hovering over me as his eyes bore into mine. He lined his cock up against my pussy as he gripped himself, rubbing the head up and down between my pussy lips. I closed my eyes, biting my lip and let out a soft sigh. That small action felt so erotic that it sent tingles through my body and made my toes curl. He began applying more pressure, rocking his hips back and forth, pushing against my tight entrance until he thrust deep inside me in one swift motion causing a gasp to escape.

“Oh fuck,” he grunted, nestling his face into the crook of my neck.

His cock made me feel so full. My earlier assumptions were correct; definitely bigger than what I’m used to, but hell would have to freeze over before that would stop me.

He pulled out before he thrust back into me in the same certainty and swiftness as his previous thrust. I gripped onto his back as he began gyrating his hips against mine, his cock hitting my pussy in different spots causing my body to tense at the new sensations I never could’ve imagined I would be feeling.

He withdrew once more this time ramming his cock into my tight snatch with a certain ferocity and need that made my entire body shake. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began pulling him harder and deeper into my needy, begging pussy. He began moving his hips up and down, driving his thick member into the deep, wet confines of my sex.

“Shit, that feels so good,” I moaned into his ear as he grunted in response, letting me know he felt the same way. His thrusts grew rough and demanding as he pounded at my sensitive, defenseless pussy causing moan after moan to slip past my lips. My nails clawed down his back before gripping at his ass and pushing him in deeper as my back arched and my head rolled back into the pillows. Taking this as an opportunity he started kissing into my neck and across my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sir3n
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments