Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Baby

"Julie catches her stepson masturbating and then seduces him"

39
15 Comments 15
24.1k Views 24.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Julie was pulling into her driveway with a car full of groceries. It was pouring down rain and she needed help getting the bags from the car to the kitchen. She was going to be drenched either way but she knew that her sixteen year old stepson, Kevin, was likely playing video games in his room so she intended to put him to work cutting down on the number of drenching trips between house and car.

At five foot four and one hundred and thirty pounds, Julie was a trim, young looking forty-five-year-old redhead. She had very small boobs but had KILLER nipples that got hard as little pebbles when she was sexually excited. Her hips and ass were curvy in all the right places, augmented by a small waist and flat belly. Her husband, Kevin’s Dad, was not keeping up with Julie’s insatiable libido and she had more than once had her eye on her stepson.

He was a well developed young man for a sixteen year old. He played tight end for his high school football team, was six foot two inches and was just plain buff. Like most young athletes, he spends a lot of time in the gym toning his body. He was all muscle. The girls all liked but Julie was very protective of her baby. But she realized that he was developing into quite the sexy hunk. Just a few weeks before, Julie walked into the bathroom, not knowing that was just stepping out of the shower. They were both startled when she appeared but she was the most surprised. Her “baby” had pubic hair and a very well developed dick. PUBIC HAIR, for gawd’s sake! She knew that she should have expected her step son to have hair on his balls since he’d been shaving his face for a couple of years but this was the first time she had seen totally nude since he was about nine years old when Kevin’s father and mother divorced. Julie excused herself, backed out of the bathroom and shut the door. But she never took her eyes off of ’s pubic area. Julie was mortified... she had some thoughts going through her head that were just simply not proper.

And on this rainy day, Julie carried the first two bags of groceries from her car, through the back door and into the kitchen. She wiped the rain from her face and called upstairs for Kevin to come down to help her. When she got no response, she figured that he was in his room listening to his i-Pod while playing video games. She took off her boots and climbed the stairs to Kevin’s room.

When she opened the door, she got the surprise of her life. Kevin was lying on his side on the bed, nude from the waist down. He had a “Penthouse” magazine open on the bed next to him and was jacking off! Her baby’s dick was in full erection as he furiously stroked it while looking at the nudie pictures in the mag.

Kevin was just as surprised as his step mother. He slammed the magazine shut, jumped up and tried desperately to find his under shorts, the whole time coughing out, “I’m so SORRY, Mom… I’m so embarrassed!!”

He was trying to pull his briefs on but kept stumbling as he was missing the leg openings. Jumping up and down on one leg and then the other, Kevin’s once rock hard dick quickly lost its blood supply and began to flop around in a flaccid state. Think about it… you’re whacking off to porn and your step mother walks in on you. What could be worse?

In addition to being surprised, Julie was amazingly turned on by seeing her Kevin’s erection. She quickly approached Kevin and grabbed his wrists so that he couldn’t pull his pants up past his knees.

She said, “Sit down, Honey. We need to talk." Kevin sat on the edge of the bed, face red and dick soft. He was wearing only a t-shirt. He drew his knees together and put his hands over his dick in an effort to cover himself. Julie kissed him on the cheek and gently moved one of his hands away from his groin.

As she stared at his obviously adult manhood, she said calmly, “Kevin, you’re a man now. Sex is a normal and natural part of adult life. And you don’t need to be embarrassed to be naked in front of your step mother, even if I’m not your birth mother. Remember, I’ve seen every part of your body.”

Then she reached down between Kevin’s legs and gently took his now hardening tool in her hand. “Including your penis!”

Julie continued, “There’s nothing wrong with masturbation. I masturbate myself.”

Kevin looked Julie straight in her eyes and said, “MOM… you MASTURBATE?”

Julie told him that she keeps a dildo in her bedstand and uses it on a regular basis.

She said, “I’m an adult woman, Kevin. I need sex too... but your father is not as interested as I am. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t need sexual relief. Now that you’re a man, you also need that relief. I’d much rather have you masturbating than see you experiment with some girl at school and take a chance on getting her pregnant. I want you to graduate and go on to college A pregnant girl friend would change all of that.”

Julie stood up and dropped her wet raincoat to the floor. Then she stood in front of her step son and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Julie was braless, which is not unusual for her. Her small but firm tits stood up straight and her nipples were like little bullets. She could feel herself getting wet as she stripped in front of her semi-nude step son. Kevin’s dick began to harden at the sight of his step mother’s naked breasts. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and let them fall to the floor. Julie stood in front of Kevin wearing nothing but a pair of blue bikini panties that already had a very visible wet stain in the crotch.

“Does the sight of Mommy’s half-naked body excite you, Sweetie?” Julie asked softly. Kevin’s cock was almost at full attention by this time as he nodded yes.

Julie knew that she was sexy, even to teenage boys, and took great pleasure in exciting Kevin’s friends when they visited the house. If she knew that one of his pals was coming over to the house, she’d purposely dress for the occasion.

One day, when his football teammate Mike was due to arrive to pick Kevin up for a late summer scrimmage, she donned her shortest cutoff jeans, with no panties, and a tube top. She was bent over her flower bed in front of her porch when Mike pulled up and got out of his car.

Mike stopped to stare at Julie’s ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts and then spoke up. “Hi, Mrs. Robinson… is Kevin ready to leave?”

Kevin called from his upstairs bedroom window that he’d be right down so Julie sat on the porch step to “talk” with Mike. She spread her legs a bit knowing that one of her pussy lips was visible from the front of the shorts.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Her nipples stood out hard under the thin fabric of the tube top. She delighted in watching the bulge in front of Mike’s shorts swell.

But the biggest delight came from when Kevin got home later in the day to report that, after they got in the car to leave, Mike blurted, "DUDE… your Mom is HOT!”

But now it was different. It was her own step son she was tempting on that bed. Julie pulled her bikini panties down just far enough to expose her neatly trimmed tuft of red pussy hair. Kevin’s eyes were glued to his step mother’s crotch.

He gulped. Was this really happening, he thought? Then Julie turned around so that he could see her beautifully rounded and shapely ass. She put her thumbs in the elastic waistband of the little panties and bent over full at the waist so she could pull the bikinis down to the floor. When she did, her ass cheeks separated giving Kevin a full view of his step mother’s tight asshole and the glistening lower part of her pussy lips.

Julie stood up and turned around, again facing her boy. She spread her pussy lips with her fingers, exposing her bright pink clit. She moved forward toward Kevin’s face. She said, with the stern instruction that only a mother can imitate, “Lick Mommy’s pussy”.

Kevin obediently began to chow down on the cute red-haired slit in front of him. Julie’s pussy juice and Kevin’s saliva began to run down her inner thighs as she held his face tight to her aching crotch. Kevin had never eaten a pussy before and was delighting in the sweet aroma and taste of his step mother’s. He had one hand around Julie’s thigh massaging her ass cheek. With the other hand, he began to stroke his own cock. Julie pulled away from her steep son’s mouth and went down on her knees in front of him, grabbed his wrist and stopped his stroking.

“Here, Honey… let Mommy do that for you.” Kevin gasped as Julie’s little hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock and her lips took in the throbbing head. She lightly sucked and kissed his glans while she slowly stroked the shaft. Julie rolled her eyes to see Kevin lie back on the bed and put his arm over his forehead.

“JESUS CHRIST…,” he murmured.

Julie giggled and said, “We’ll have none of that. It’s not polite to curse while your Mommy is sucking your hard cock”.

Then Julie took all of Kevin’s cock deep into her mouth until the head touched the back of her throat. He shivered when he heard the sound of her slurping and sucking as she withdrew her mouth from his cock. Again she deep throated him and he began to move his hips in an involuntary reflex attempt to fuck his step-mother’s mouth. But Julie could feel his spasms; she knew that he was about to spew his cum.

She said, “I’m not ready for you to cum yet, you bad baby,” and pressed her thumb against the base of his cock closing off his urethra. She knew that this would stop his contractions and force a temporary cessation of ejaculation. It was almost painful as Kevin lay there and moaned. But Julie had more things yet to do and she knew from experience that the next ejaculation would be even more intense after this little trick.

She coaxed Kevin up fully on the bed and peeled his t-shirt off of his torso. She climbed up on the bed next to him and began to stroke his well-toned chest. His dick was now at full attention. “Mommy is going to fuck you now, Sweetie” she said as she straddled his hips with her thighs. Julie slowed lowered herself down on Kevin’s cock until it was fully buried deep inside her cunt.

They both moaned in ecstasy. Oh, how wonderful it felt to have a real, flesh and blood, warm cock in her instead of that damn plastic dildo. And knowing whose cock it was… what a thrill.

Julie began to hump her step son, slowly at first and then with increasing fervor. Both of them were moaning uncontrollably as Julie and Kevin became one in the love act. Her little tits were bouncing up and down as Kevin reached forward to cup them both in his hands. Julie’s breasts and particularly her pert little nipples were very sensitive to the touch. She even admitted to being turned on when her female gyn would palpate her as she did a breast exam.

But now it was her baby boy who was turning her on. She fucked and she fucked hard. She lowered her hands to Kevin’s chest to give her some balance.

Then, suddenly, Kevin blurted out, “MOM….I’M COMING!” Julie regained her senses for a quick moment and hopped off of Kevin’s cock. She knew that she was ovulating and couldn’t take a chance of getting pregnant with her own grandchild.

She flipped her body around, sat on Kevin’s face with on knee on either side of his head. She lay down prone on top of his supine body, took his throbbing dick in her mouth and cupped his balls in one hand. Julie slipped a finger deep into Kevin’s ass and put pressure on his prostate gland. She knew this would give him the most intense orgasm. Kevin began to spew cum into his step mother’s mouth as she sucked and swallowed. One load after another, Kevin squeezed out hot sticky cum and Julie took every bit of it down her throat.

With his step mother’s red-haired muff in his face, Kevin instinctively began to tongue fuck her dripping vagina. It was too much for Julie……her uterus began to go into contraction, she quivered and squeezed her own ejaculate onto Kevin’s face. She began to shiver and shake in orgasm as she continued to dine on her step-son’s cum. It was the first time in many years that Julie enjoyed a true orgasm as a result of having a man’s tongue buried in her pussy.

They both shook and moaned until both were totally spent and exhausted. Julie continued to kiss and lick Kevin’s cock as it softened and his loads transitioned into little drops of jiz on the tip of his glans. She giggled as she licked off each drop. Kevin had his arms around Julie’s waist as he continued to lick the twitching pussy sitting on his wet face.

Julie slowly climbed off of her Kevin’s body and moved along side of him with her face to his. She lowered her mouth to his and gave him a deep, wet kiss. Kevin sucked on his Julie’s tongue and began to chuckle. The room smelled of sex.

“So that’s what pussy and cum smell and taste like!”

Julie licked her lips and smiled. “Yes, Baby…..that’s EXACTLY what it tastes like……and I will expect you to smell it and taste it often from now on….with ME!” She kissed him one last time and hopped off the bed. She pulled her panties and jeans on, donned her shirt without buttoning it, picked up her raincoat from off the floor and sternly demanded,”NOW PUT YOUR PANTS ON AND COME DOWNSTAIRS TO HELP YOUR MOTHER BRING IN THE GROCERIES!”

“Yes, Mommy,” replied Kevin, flashing an obedient smile. He knew that he would NEVER have to jerk off again.

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments