Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Naughty Idea - Part Two

"The naughty fun continues"

39
26 Comments 26
25.7k Views 25.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Once my mother got home, I heard her moaning and screaming all night. Gerry must have been giving it to her good, because of feeling guilty with screwing me. It woke me up and I felt kind of horny and hot for Gerry. I took off my nightgown and played with my pussy. I was imagining Gerry between my legs licking my cunt. I brought my breasts up to my mouth and sucked at my nipples.

I’m lucky, because they're so big. I can bite and suck on my own nipples. I love doing this because then, my bald little cunt gets all wet. I slid my fingers into my pussy and played with my cunt. First, I played with one finger, and then two fingers, and then three fingers. I loved how it felt, because my pussy was soaking wet and I was able to slide my whole entire fist up my cunt.

I was moaning and groaning and I think I got a little loud. All of a sudden, Gerry walked into my room and watched as I fisted myself. I think Gerry had never seen somebody fist themselves live. He was so excited as I brought myself to orgasm. His cock was rock hard.

“Gerry, what are you doing in here? My mom is home now.”

“I just fucked her to sleep. I want to play with you again. I was thinking about you earlier and I came down to check on your loud moans. I walked in and saw you fisting yourself. You’re a very hot girl, Julie. I bet your pussy tastes great. Do you mind if I take a taste? You’re so fucking hot?”

“I’d love for you to taste my pussy. But, what if my mother wakes up?”

“She was drunk when she got home. She must have been drinking with your dad before they closed up. There’s no way she'll wake up. Let’s have a little wild fun. Are you game?”

“I bet we could have a lot of fun. I invited my friend Eden over later. We’re going to have a lot of fun with you tonight. For now, you’re all mine. I feel so naughty with my mother being home. Something really kinky about that.”

“Let me lick that sweet cunt.”

“Okay.”

Gerry got between my legs and just looked at my pussy. He then dove into my little cream puff and licked and sucked on my pussy lips. My pussy was a juicy mess from me playing with it just before. Gerry was slurping and drinking at my juices. He pushed his tongue deep inside of my cunt and tongue fucked me deep. He had his one hand on my breast and was rolling my nipple between his fingers.

Something about touching my tits and licking my pussy at the same time makes me very wet. I moaned and had an orgasm on his tongue. Gerry drank my juices down. He moved up towards me and we shared a sweet kiss. He shoved his tongue down my throat and our sweet kiss turned into a very passionate one.

He pulled me on top of him and I eased down on his cock. I rolled my hips and fucked him. I couldn’t believe I was fucking him while my mother slept in their room. Gerry sat up and put his face between my breasts. I think he really enjoyed my breasts. They were much bigger than my mother’s.

Gerry went back to his back and held onto my hips while I fucked him. I held up my hair and played with my tits while I rocked and moved over his cock.

“Come for me. Come for your step-daddy! Come on my cock.”

“I love fucking you! Fuck! I’m coming, Gerry.”

I had an orgasm on his cock. Gerry bucked up fast into my pussy and let out a moan and came up into my cunt.

“Get on your back and show me that cream pie.”

I got off of him and opened my legs.

“Spread your lips and show me.”

I spread my pussy and the cream pie oozed out of my pussy flower.

“Can I taste you, baby?”

“Yes.”

Gerry licked my cunt like an ice cream cone. He slurped his come right up.

“I want you to come into my bedroom and lick my creamed cock. I'm so fucking horny tonight. I popped a Viagra before and my dick is hard as a rock. I have four hours on this pill. Let's get really naughty, baby."

“My mother is in there!"

“She’s passed out. She won’t wake up. Come on live a little.”

“Gerry, that’s really fucked up.”

“I’ll sit on the bed and you can suck my cock right there. I wouldn’t mind fucking you there too. She won’t wake up. If you do this for me tonight, I’ll buy anything for you tomorrow. If you want a new pair of Jimmy Choo’s they’re yours.”

“You’ll buy me an expensive pair of shoes, if I blow you and fuck you while my mother is sleeping in her room. Let’s do it.”

I followed Gerry into my mother’s room. She was sleeping and snoring. Gerry sat on the bed and I knelt down in front of him. I licked his cock like an ice cream cone. His come tasted amazing on his cock. I wrapped my lips around his cock and brought him down my throat. Gerry played in my hair while I made all kinds of wet, sucking noises.

“Fuck! That feels so good, baby. Take more down.”

I was so turned on sucking my stepfather’s cock. I stuffed my mouth with his dick. Gerry was playing with my breasts while I gave him head.

“Play with your pussy, while you suck me off.”

“Okay.”

I rubbed my hand all over my pussy while I bobbed along his cock. This was probably the naughtiest thing I’d ever done. My mother didn't even move and her snores were so loud.

“Let me taste your pussy.”

I took my fingers out of my cunt and put them in Gerry’s mouth.

“Now ride me cowgirl on my lap.”

“You want me to fuck you right here? Jesus, she might wake up.”

“She won’t. You want those shoes? Live a little.”

“Okay.”

I stood up and eased Gerry’s cock into my pussy. I rode him reverse cowgirl. I put my hands on my knees and slapped my pussy up and down over his cock. My mother never woke up while I fucked him right on their bed.

“Fuck! This is so naughty, Julie. Come for me baby! Show your Step-daddy how slutty you are.”

I fucked his cock hard. My pussy was making sloshing noises while I fucked him right on the bed where my mother was sleeping. I bit down on the comforter and had a huge orgasm right on my Stepfather’s lap.

“Let me lick your pussy, baby. Lay on the floor.”

I went onto the floor and my stepfather licked my pussy again. He slurped on my juices while my mother was sleeping. He kissed me passionately.

“You better go now. I’ll leave my credit card on the table. Buy the shoes of your choice. Tonight after your mother goes to work, we’ll have fun with your friend. See you later baby. Thank you.”

I walked back to my room and passed out. I couldn’t believe all the hot and sexy fun my stepfather and I just had. It was filthy and very dirty. I could only imagine all the fun we’d have when Eden would come over tonight. I was planning another “Ice Pop” party.

**

I slept until about three O’clock and got dressed and went downstairs. My mother was in the kitchen cleaning.

“Julie, Gerry told me to give you his credit card. He said, to get those shoes you wanted. Boy, he really does spoil you. Whatever you buy yourself, buy me a pair too. He said, he’d treat us both.”

“Okay. Do you want what I buy, or something different?”

“Surprise me. You know what I like. Did you have a good night last night, Julie? I hope you didn’t hear us when I got home. We had several bottles of champagne and I got drunk. I'd be so embarrassed if you heard all that racket."

“I heard you for a while, but then fell asleep. You guys are always so loud when you make love. I'm sure it won't be the last time."

My mother giggled. I think she must have wet her panties saying that to me. Gerry and my mother are always fucking around loud at the house. She'd die, if she knew that Gerry was fucking me now. I did wonder what she'd think.

“Tonight I’ll be staying at your dad’s house. We have a meeting with some people in the morning and it would just be easier to sleep over there tonight. I already told Gerry. Maybe you two could go out for dinner and a movie.”

“Okay. Will do mom. Okay. Going to the mall now.”

I took the card and went out to my car. I was very excited that my mother would be gone for the evening. We could have a very long and sexy evening with Gerry. I definitely wanted to do naughty stuff. After the mall, I’d stop off and get more ice pops. I had a very naughty idea that I wanted to do with Eden. I knew Gerry would totally be up for it.

I finally arrived at the mall and parked. I walked into the mall and went shopping. I walked to the Jimmy Choo store and tried on many pairs of shoes. I was so excited to buy something on Gerry’s dime. I love when he treats me. I really felt like I earned those shoes. I also had to pick something up for my mother.

I fell in love with the glitter Abel pointed-toe pump. I bought those for myself and got my mother the Anouk multi-colored feather print. My mom adores the color yellow and would love the shoes.

I went to Victoria Secrets and tried on some lingerie. I picked out a sexy bra and pantie set. I bought one for Eden too. I wanted us both to look super sexy for Gerry tonight.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

I wanted for us to be his dream girls.

I walked around the mall a little while longer and then decided to leave. I put all my stuff in the trunk and drove off. I knew there was a sex shop in town and figured I’d buy a few things for our evening together. There was nobody there when I arrived.

I walked in and looked around. I picked up a double dong that Eden and I would use later when we played with each other. I also bought some lube. I used Gerry’s card for that stuff as well. I knew he wouldn’t mind. I put the stuff into my trunk and then stopped off at the grocery store to pick up some ice pops. We definitely were going to need those.

I cranked up my radio and drove home. My mother was still home when I got back. I brought everything into the house and left the shoes for my mother in the kitchen for her. She would be getting ready to go to work soon. I put the ice pops away and went into my room to get ready for our naughty and wicked night together with Gerry.

I took a shower and put on the lingerie and a dress. I wore nude hold up stockings and put on my new Jimmy Choo shoes. I looked really hot. I heard the doorbell and ran down to get the door.

“Eden, come in. I bought you stuff, come and get changed.”

“Great. I can’t wait to get started.”

“Julie, thanks for the beautiful shoes. Okay. I have to get going now. Are you girls going out tonight?”

“One of our friends is having a party. We might check that out. Can Eden sleep over?”

“Sure. Okay, have fun. I have to go to work. Gerry is upstairs.”

“Okay.”

My mother left and Eden and I went upstairs to get her dressed. I gave her the black lingerie to put on. I took off the dress and just wore the lingerie. Gerry was in his bedroom. Once we were all dressed, we’d go and visit him.

Eden undressed and got into the lingerie. Eden also has long brown hair and blue eyes. She has small perky breasts which are a B-cup. She keeps her pussy bald too. She's just as pretty as me. She looked so sexy in the lingerie. We both fixed our make-up.

“Let’s go play. Are you ready for some fun?”

“Yes.”

“Follow me. He’s really sexy. Let’s give him a good show.”

“No problem, girlie.”

I took the bag with the double dong and the lube.

Knock, Knock

“The door is open. Come in, Julie.”

I opened the door and Eden and I walked in.

“Gerry, this is my friend, Eden.”

“Nice to meet you. Boy, you’re a very sexy girl. Julie, wasn’t lying.”

“Thank you.”

“We’re going to put a little show on for you. Are you ready to have some fun? You can jerk off while we play together.”

“Sure. You girls are so sexy in your lingerie. Fucking hell.”

“Let’s take your boxers off and then we’ll do our thing.”

I approached my stepfather and pulled down his silk boxer shorts down. His cock sprang to action.

“You’re already hard. You’re a bad boy, Gerry.”

“I know sweet thing. You drive me fucking crazy.”

I approached Eden and we shared kisses. We did a slow dance and held each other close. I cupped her buttocks in my hands and she did the same thing to mine. We both moved our straps off of our shoulders and undid our bras. Our breasts were now in full view.

We held the other's breasts while we passionately shared kisses. Both our nipples were rock hard. My breasts were much bigger than Eden’s. We made sure to put on a sexy show for Gerry. Gerry was masturbating while he watched us.

“Gerry, I brought a toy for us to play with. Why don’t you go to the chair and we'll go on the bed.”

“Okay. Great.”

Gerry went to the chair and we got on the bed. We both took off our panties and sat facing each other with our legs spread. I had the double dong in my hands.

“What is that, Julie?”

“It’s a double dong. Come and put it inside of us. Help us!”

My stepfather took the dong and sucked on the head and slowly pushed it into my pussy. Then he sucked the other side of the dong and slid it into Eden’s pussy. He pushed the heads all the way into our pussies.

Once it was in, we both fucked the dong and worked together pushing it further into ourselves.

“Holy hell! That's fucking hot. Shit."

Gerry sat behind me and played with my breasts. He squeezed them together and kissed me on my neck.

“Julie, I’m going to come. Oh God!”

Eden had an orgasm and her juices were flowing out of her pussy. I continued to fuck the dong and my stepfather helped me move the dong deeper inside of myself. I let out a scream and also had an orgasm.

“Julie, I got to fuck you. You can ride me cowgirl and your friend can ride my face. I got to get my dick up inside of you. Holy fuck!”

My stepfather got on his back and I eased down on his cock. Once I got his cock up inside of myself, I rolled my hips and fucked him. I leaned forward so his cock would hit my g-spot. I held my hair and worked my cunt up and down his cock.

Eden stood on the bed and squatted down and moved her cunt all over my stepfather’s face. Gerry stuck his tongue out and pushed right up into Eden’s cunt.

“Oh God, he licks cunt like a pro. Fuck!”

Eden was enjoying my stepfather’s efforts. I was bouncing up and down over his cock. I kept leaning forward so his cock would hit my g-spot. I was playing with my enormous breasts. Squeezing them together and sucking on my own nipples while I rode my stepfather.

“Fuck, I’m coming. Holy hell.”

I had a huge orgasm soaking my stepfathers cock and balls.

“Eden, lets switch. I want Gerry to lick my pussy.”

“Okay.”

Eden got off my stepfather and we switched places. She eased down on his cock and got his cock into her pussy. I squatted down and moved my cunt all over his face. Gerry was drinking my juices that were coming out of me.

Eden was bouncing up and down over my stepfather’s cock. She leaned into me and we shared a passionate kiss and played with each other’s breasts. I was enjoying all this wicked fun with Eden.

“His cock is amazing. Fucking hell.”

Eden leaned forward to get my stepfather’s cock in position with her g-spot.

“I’m...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments