Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love in Rough Times

"Love in a society divided by ethnic feelings of anger and resentment."

4
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
6.3k words 6.3k words
The social climate of the United States in the year 2017 was depressing to many citizens. Passions and resentment had begun to rise. Never since the 1960's had the countries’ ethnic feelings been on more public display. It seemed like the years of progress achieved by most citizens were fraying. Efforts were being made by many to reduce tensions, to get the country back on a course towards equality for all, but it was a hard course. Much effort was still needed, on all sides.

Tori was originally from Atlanta but had moved to Missouri to work as a nurse. In Missouri, race relations were among the worst in the country. Standing at five-foot-eight, Tori had the body of a supermodel and the same exact face as supermodel Erin Heatherton. Tori was the kind of woman that was sought after by a lot of the wealthier men in her area. Regularly a recipient of nice gifts, Tori saw through why men wanted her and friend-zoned most all of them.

Tori had bankers and doctors from well off families proposing her for dates, only for her to decline. On one hot summer day the blonde put her hair in a ponytail and went for a jog. Tori was wearing black yoga pants and a tank top as she jogged, being covered in sweat a few minutes in, before she was stopped by a man named Ethan. Ethan was a banker who was a few inches shorter than Tori and had been trying to get with her for quite some time, he resembled actor PJ Byrne.

"Hay Tori!" said Ethan, smiling.

"Why hello Ethan," replied Tori, taking out her headphones.

"So, how are you?"

"Great, you?"

"Amazing, I just got promoted at work!"

"Great! I am so proud of you," replied Tori.

"So Tori, what are you doing tonight?" asked Ethan.

"Oh, I have to meet with my trainer to track my progress."

"For what?"

"Well, I am trying to stay in shape and keep the pounds off."

"But you look amazing, you're beautiful," replied Ethan.

"Well, gotta keep it that way, hey I have a long day ahead, have to run!" said Tori, giving Ethan a hug and then jogging away.

"But... but," said Ethan, at a loss of words, as the sweaty blonde had just hugged him.

Tori took a jog through the neighborhood and saw all sorts of ignorant signs about immigrants, she looked away and kept on jogging. After a long jog, in which she was dripping in sweat, Tori stretched out in front of her car, an Audi, in the apartment parking lot. A few overweight men passing by looked at her and smiled. Tori smiled back, and after a minute or so of stretching, got inside of her car and started it. The blonde pulled out of the parking lot and drove for six miles.

On her drive, Tori saw a group of men dressed as Klan members celebrating in the parking lot of a department store and shook her head in annoyance. Despite coming from a racist family herself, Tori was shocked at just how far the country had fallen socially. Back in her college days, saying words like illegal immigrant were taboo, but now throughout the country the culture had changed as people became more divided. After twenty minutes or so, Tori was close to her destination, which was a nice condo in the wealthier part of town.

The blonde pulled into the parking lot of the condo and got out of the car, still covered in sweat from her run, although the air conditioning in the car had slightly helped her cool off. Tori's body felt almost humid and sticky, her crotch covered with sweat from her run, as the blonde made her way to the multi-story condo.

One had to wonder how such a luxury condo made its way into a small and backwards city in Missouri, though in Tori's time you could say that about most places in America. The blonde walked in, checked a text on her cellphone from earlier in the morning, took the elevator to the fifth floor, stepped out, grabbed a key from her pocket, opened the door, entered and gently closed it.

Tori stripped down to her black bra and panties, camel toe showing from her sweaty panties, and made her way into the bedroom, to find a muscular man with dark hair, olive skin, and brown eyes laying on the bed napping. The blonde called the man Avan, he was a doctor at the hospital that she worked at. Tori could not help but stare at his large and massive dick underneath the bed sheets, a powerful sensation had come over her. Avan was a tall and muscular man born in India but raised in America; he looked almost exactly like Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar. In the racial climate of society, Tori risked a lot, including her status, and even safety, by being seen with a man of such an ethnic appearance in public.

The blonde used to work in the same hospital as the doctor before he moved over to another hospital. Tori felt tingles in-between her legs the day she saw the tall and muscular man, but she had to be careful around coworkers, as society was very divided. The blonde knew that if she was caught with Avan in public, it would lead to a lot of backlash and anger from those that knew her.

Tori decided instead to have a private "appointment" with Avan at his apartment as an excuse to be with him. The blonde simply asked to use his restroom that night and came out in her two piece, telling the doctor that she wanted to have a taste of him. Avan smiled and made love to Tori that night, which was less than a year ago.

Given the stress and depressing state of society, sex sessions with Avan were the highlight of Tori's life. The blonde appreciated the way Avan would run his muscular hands throughout her body, dominate her, kiss her, eat her out and fuck her. Tori felt that, unlike other men who barely lasted that long or just wanted a blowjob, Avan truly appreciated her body and looks. He took her to another world which was an escape from the miserable society everyone was in. The blonde managed to get into a habit of seeing Avan at least once a week, most of the time it was many times a week, and she claimed that it was for an "appointment".

"Get up, you aren't fooling anyone," said Tori, quickly getting under the bed-sheets as Avan opened his eyes.

The blonde grabbed Avan's dick, as the two started making out immediately. Avan grabbed her skinny body and effortlessly got on top of her. Tori's favorite time to have sex was after a workout, and no one gave it to her better than Avan. The blonde was in love with how the muscular and aggressive Avan would control her skinny frame. Unlike other men who simply stuck it inside of her, Tori felt that Avan knew how to treat her well in bed, as he did a lot of work on her before the sex. The two lovers locked lips as Tori ran her hands through the man's jet black hair and used her legs to sandwich his penis, which felt warm against them.

Tori's crotch would start to violently grind against Avan's muscular abs, as she felt tingling sensations in-between her legs. She kept her lips locked with that of her lover's. The blonde couldn't take it anymore, no matter how much she wanted them to stay on; her bra and panties were almost begging to come off.

Tori's tingling sensations in-between her legs became stronger as she continued to grind against Avan's abs, her panties begging to come off. The blonde had to show some poise, she couldn't give it all up so easily; so she decided to just take her bra off as her perky breasts showed on her model figure. Finally, she stopped locking lips with Avan, as a line of his saliva dripped out of his mouth.

"Come get these hard puppies!" said Tori, breathing hard as she rubbed her nipples.

Avan stuck his tongue out and started licking each of the blonde's hard nipples, something the blonde absolutely loved. The blonde turned her bra inside out and threw it on Avan's face, the smell of her hard earned sweat from the earlier workout making Avan even hornier.

"Come on baby, have the whole damn thing," said Tori, continuing to aggressively grind her crotch against the muscular man, as he put one of her perky breasts in his mouth.

The grinding made Tori's breaths go deeper, but it kept everything stable for her. Tori would grind to ease the powerful tingles the naked man was giving her, as the pleasurable feeling made it possible for her to still keep her panties on. Tori didn't want to get completely nude so easily, something that was feeling very tempting to her.

The blonde felt the massive cock, which was sandwiched in-between her legs, working its way up her thighs and close to her panties. Tori tried elevating herself and putting her body closer against Avan as he continued to suck on her nipples, occasionally stuffing one of her perky breasts in his mouth. Avan moved his hands down from the blonde's back to grabbing her buttocks, and Tori could not handle it anymore; she let out a loud moan and got off of Avan.

The blonde jumped off the bed, stood up, and started grabbing her pussy while looking at Avan. Tori felt a powerful burning sensation in-between her legs as the tingles got out of control---at this point the blonde had strong feelings of quickly getting rid of the panties and letting Avan do work on her pussy.

"Come here, you need to have the bread before you can have the meat of this pussy sandwich," said Tori, grabbing her sweaty black panties as she stood beside the bed, and Avan crawled towards her.

"Whoa!" said Avan, throwing his head back for a second, as a very powerful odor of Tori's musk hit him in the face.

"Whoa! Come get some pussy sandwich!" said Tori, dancing in front of Avan, as she threw her crotch in his face, giving him seductive looks along the way.

Avan sat at the edge of the bed and leaned his head toward the standing blonde, putting his mouth over the camel-toe which was covered by her panties, and sucking on it as he closed his eyes. Tori let out loud moans as she now felt sharp and tingling sensations in-between her legs, she had to have those panties off and get down to business soon. The man grabbed the blonde's buttocks, putting his massive hands on each one and pulling her towards him.

The man's mouth was kissing and sucking on the blonde's clothed pussy in the front, as his hands grabbed both of her buttocks, trapping her and making her the meat of the sandwich. Tori felt it, her legs started to violently vibrate, as her breath became so much deeper, yet Avan had not even taken off her panties yet. The blonde felt that she was going to have an orgasm in her panties, but once Avan took his mouth off of her camel-toe, she felt somewhat relieved.

Finally she would get to be nude when she had the orgasm but too soon was the lesson she learned. Instead of taking off the panties, Avan tightly grabbed the blonde's buttocks, put his head right under her crotch, and started to kiss her inner thigh gap. The blonde let out a loud moan once again, and started to aggressively run her hands through the man's hair.

"Fucking shit, just take em off, you got what you wanted, just take em off!" said Tori, moaning and groaning while taking deep breaths as her head and eyes rolled back.

"Tori, so beautiful, come her love, muah!" said Avan, smacking the blonde on the ass as he continued to kiss her inner thigh gap. Tori tried to close her legs and trap Avan's head in-between them but she failed.

Realizing her failure, the blonde took a few steps backward to get away from the aggressive Avan and now took off her sweaty panties, throwing them right at Avan's face, as a powerful odor consumed him. Tori realized that the panties should be enough to keep Avan distracted for a few seconds as she violently fingered her pussy; Avan kissing her inner thigh gap had done a number on her sex drive, as she now felt moist and warm sensations in-between her legs. Even though Tori didn't have an orgasm yet, her pussy had the feel of one seconds before it is about to burst.

The blonde looked at the ceiling, opened her mouth, took deep breaths, furiously fingered herself, and let out loud moans, but she didn't look at what was in front of her. After he had finished sniffing her panties, the muscular Avan threw them off to the side, rushed towards the naked blonde, and picked her up. Tori's long body was over Avan's shoulder, as she used her hands to smack Avan's muscular buttocks a few times on her short way to being carried over to the bed.

"Take that," said Tori, in a slurred voice, as she took deep breaths before Avan gently put her on the bed.

Within seconds, Avan had his muscular arms coiled around the blonde's buttocks as he kissed her pussy. Now the blonde felt it, a strong tingling sensation had come back, and her heart was beating faster than ever. Tori wanted to desperately finger herself. At this point she wanted to grind her pussy against anything she could, but Avan's head was tightly pressed against it.

The man violently shook his head around as he kissed and licked the blonde's pussy, while Tori pressed it tightly against his mouth to control him. Tori's long legs were coiled around Avan's head as the man continued to eat her out. The powerful odor coming from her crotch made him stop the violent shaking of his head, instead he sucked on the blonde's pussy and kissed it.

"Yes, kiss kitty, she wants a nice kiss," said the blonde, in a slurred voice. Tori commonly referred to her pussy as "kitty" whenever she would get with Avan.

Tori's long legs were tightly coiled around Avan's head, stopping him from moving around much. The blonde commonly coiled her legs around Avan's head in order to contain him and stop his aggression. A stronger Avan used his strength to stand up, as the blonde's legs were still coiled around her, but now she was in a tough spot as she was hanging upside down. Finally, Tori let go of the loose grip and fell on the bed. As Tori turned over face down, Avan took her back. The man coiled his arm around her pussy and stuffed his head in-between her buttocks, licking her ass.

"Yes, have to have some white booty, yes," said Tori, cringing and moaning as she took deep breaths. Avan's powerful hands covered her pussy as she tried to move her body around.

The blonde found it almost hopeless now, no matter what she did to contain Avan's aggression, he would have it his way. Avan had not even started to use his dick yet and Tori already felt that she was on the verge of having a massive orgasm. The way Avan moved his tongue, licked her, and how aggressive he was, made Tori's heart beat fast and breaths become deep, she just couldn't get a handle on him. Avan did not just stick his tongue out there, he moved it around the blonde's anus, and used his hands to keep her in place and gently rub her pussy while he did so.

The blonde could not even imagine how it would be if she had an orgasm before Avan even used his dick, she had to give in. Tori had to submit and give her crotch a small break from Avan's tongue or she would be getting pounded after she had a massive orgasm. Avan had done it, while other men begged Tori to blow them, Avan made it so she wanted to.

"Oh baby, you can't be the only one eating, I have to get my meal too and right now I am craving some brown sausage," said Tori, slowly getting the words out, as Avan's tongue did work on her anus. After ten seconds, Avan continued to work his tongue around the anus.

"I haven't eaten in hours, a nice brown sausage would do well for lunch by now," said Tori, attempting to shake loose from Avan but without any success.

Seconds later, Avan took his mouth off of the blonde's anus and let her go. The blonde crawled away excitedly and then got off the bed. Tori was off the bed and squatting with her mouth wide open, more than ready to have the dick inside of it. A naked and muscular Avan walked towards the squatting blonde and slowly shoved his cock inside of her mouth, getting most of it in there until the blonde started to gag. The man grabbed her head and started to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, moaning as he did it.

"That's what you do better than any woman I have ever known," said Avan, as the blonde blew him.

Tori had no other choice now, Avan knew how to move his tongue and hands around her pussy and ass so well that she had to bail fast, as he would easily made her have an orgasm. An orgasm was a given whenever the blonde would get with Avan, but she preferred it to be when he was pounding her.

The blonde felt the cock go through her tonsils and deep into her throat as Avan had a hold on her head, making the blonde blow him because she was out of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments