Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor - Part 2

"Tina now turns her attention to seduce her neighbors' husband into having sex."

30
14 Comments 14
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When we finish, I take Alice's hand and lead her up to my bedroom. We make sweet love all afternoon, then shower and dress as mother will be home soon. One last kiss before she leaves, we agree that this was just the beginning.

Mother is home twenty minutes later. She asks how my day was, I tell her it was very relaxing. We go to the kitchen to make dinner. Mother asks if I would like to go boating tomorrow, of course I tell her yes. I am thinking of my day, when mother asks if I'm okay. I tell her I was thinking of how nice my day had been. She smiles as we sit down to eat.

 

 ***

 

After breakfast, mother tells me she needs to go next door to talk to Alice about tomorrow's barbecue. I tell her I would get things ready for our day of boating. 

"I'll be back in twenty minutes."

Well, forty minutes later she still had not returned. I picked up my cell phone and tried calling but her phone was turned off.

"Is everything okay, Mother?" 

"Everything is fine, Tina." 

"Well I was getting worried."

Mother looked out of sorts, not the same as when she left.

"Alice needed someone to talk to about a problem she is having with a coworker."

"Oh, I see. I hope it is not serious." I said as we loaded up the John Deere utility vehicle.

"Nothing serious."

"I need to change into my swimsuit, Alice."

"So do I, Mother."

We hurry to our rooms to change. When I come downstairs, mother has on cut off shorts and a yellow bikini top I am wearing cut off shorts and a pink bikini top. We drove down to the lake, loaded our things onto the Sea Ray 260 Sundeck. Mother took the wheel and off we went around the lake.

"Are we going to our favorite spot, mother?"

"Of course we are, Tina."

We arrive at the cove and see that we are alone. Mother drops anchor as I get the wine glasses and a bottle of White Riesling. Removing our shorts and adjusting our things, we lay on the lounge seats with the wine on ice between the seats. I pour each of us a glass, handing mothers' hers. We lay back, soaking up the sun.

"Any plans for tonight, Tina?

"No mother, I am going to catch up on some reading."

"What about you?"

"I am going to call Alice and see if she would like to go out for drinks."

"Going to cheer her up, eh mother."

"Yes, Tina."

After finishing our glass of wine, I stand and go to the platform at the back of the boat.

"I'm going for a swim."

"Okay Tina, I'll join you shortly."

I swim a mile every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the pool. On Tuesday and Thursday, I swim a mile in the lake in front of the cabin. I see mother dive in as I swim toward the boat, she swims out to me and wants to race me back to the boat which is three hundred yards away.

Mother says, "Go!" As we tread water.

The race is on, mother starts pulling away slightly. Her lead is half a body length and remains that way until we are fifty yards away. I pull even with her and when we get to the boat, it's a tie! Holding on to the platform, we catch our breaths before climbing back aboard.

"Mother, you did real well this time."

"I will beat you before the end of summer."

"We will see." I say, climbing onto the boat.

As I dry off, I hand her a towel. We go back to working on our tans and have another glass of wine. Mother takes her cell phone and calls Alice.

"Hi Alice, any plans tonight?"

"No Allie, why?"

"Interested in a ladies night out?"

"I sure am, what time?"

"I'll pick you up in two hours, Tina and I are out on the boat."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

Mother tells me to take the anchor up and head home. I take the wheel as mother goes up front to work on her tan some more. Twenty minutes later, we pull up to our pier. After securing the boat, gather up our belongings and load then in the utility vehicle. Once we have everything back in the cabin, mother goes upstairs to get ready.

I am in the kitchen still in my bikini, making myself a salad and a couple of sandwiches. Mother walks in wearing her hair in a French twist and diamond teardrop earrings. The blue jeans look as if they are painted on, accentuated by a pair of light blue open toe three inch stilettos. Her white polo shirt finishes the ensemble.

"You look beautiful, mother."

"Thank you, Tina."

"I will probably be home very late."

"Is there anything you need before I leave?"

"No mother, I have all I need."

"Okay then, I'm going then."

"Have a good time, mother."

I make another salad and two more sandwiches. I take the food, two wine glasses, and a bottle of semi dry white wine out to the deck. After setting the table, I call Ted.

"Hi Ted, this is Tina."

"Hi Tina, is everything okay?"

"Yes everything is fine."

"What can I do for you, Tina?"

"I hate eating alone Ted, care to join me on the deck?"

"That sounds good Tina, give me ten minutes."

"See you then, Ted."

I quickly run up to my room and change into my blue bikini. The top has a piece of material covering the middle of each breast, leaving the rest visible. The bottom has a very small patch covering the front. The bottom is a very small thong with the string fitting snugly between my firm arse cheeks.

I am sitting at the table as Ted enters the backyard through the gate. Climbing the steps up to the deck, he is wearing his swim trunks and a white t-shirt. When he sees me, his eyes widen and my nipples instantly

"H...H...Hi Tina, thank you for inviting me."

"You are welcome, I'm glad you could come over."

"Here, let me pour you some wine, Ted."

Standing, I pour Ted a glass of wine. As I do, the side of my breast gently touches his cheek. Turning to go sit, I hear Ted softly sigh at the sight of the bikini string between my firm arse cheeks. Moving closer to Ted, I notice he keeps glancing down at the patch of material covering my pussy. Taking his hand, I suck on his middle finger as I look into his eyes.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

"Tina, you are a beautiful young lady, but this is wrong. Please stop."

"Mmmm Ted, imagine my mouth on your cock."

"Stop, Tina!"

Licking his fingers one last time, I place his hand on my breast. 

"I was worried about mother earlier today." Holding his hand in place. "I tried calling her to see what was taking so long with Alice, but her phone was off."

"Now, do you really want me to stop?" I ask, licking his fingers once again.

"Tina, I want you to continue." Ted stands and helps me to my feet. "Come with me."

Taking my hand, Ted leads me to his house and takes me to the guest bedroom.

"I have wanted you for a while and was not sure how you would react."

I kiss Ted on the cheek, pressing my breasts against his chest. My hands stroke the bulge in his trunks and fondle his ball sac.

Whispering, "Lick my pussy." I put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him to his knees.

Ted pulls my thong to the side and breathes in deeply.

"Mmmm, I love your scent."

"Lick me Ted, lick my pussy now!"

His tongue touches the base if my bare slit, sending a ripple through my body. Ted flicks my clit as his tongue slides up my wet slit.

"Mmmm, your nectar is so sweet."

"I need your tongue in my pussy." I say, putting my hands on his head and pulling his face against me.

Ted slowly pushes his tongue past my swollen labia as he teases my clit with his fingers. Swirling deeper in my pussy his tongue flicks my G-spot, his fingers pinch my clit. Ted is using his tongue like a cock, fucking my pussy.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!" I scream out as Ted laps up my nectar, with some covering his face. 

I press Ted’s face into me, almost suffocating him for a moment. My body trembles from the pleasure he is giving me. My knees are giving out and Ted stands, picking me up in his arms. He carries me to the bed, laying me on my back. Ted straddles my chest, offering his cock to me. 

Parting my lips, Ted slowly slides his cock in my waiting mouth. Swirling my tongue over the head and around the rigid shaft he lets out a sigh. Pulling from my mouth his cock moves between my breasts. Ted pulls what little bikini top material covers them to the side. He pinches my nipples as I push my breasts together. Ted begins fucking my breasts, the head of his cock comes up to my waiting mouth. 

“Mmmm Ted, your scent is intoxicating and I love the taste of your precum.”

Ted then moves up and feeds me his delicious cock. As he pushes deeper, my tongue swirls around his shaft. When I feel his cock slowly sliding from my mouth, I lightly graze his shaft with my teeth. 

“AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! 

Ted starts to cum, I swallow what I can but he has so much some spills from my mouth. Seeing this, Ted pulls away and released the rest of his load on my breasts. I spread his cum all around my breasts and nipples as Ted slides down my body. He pushed his cock into my pussy as he leans down, licking my breasts. 

“Kiss me Ted, let my taste your sweet cum.” 

Ted starts slowly fucking my pussy as he kisses me, sharing his cum. 

“Mmmm, more, I need more.” 

Ted licks my breasts again and shares his sweetness with me. He fucks me the entire time he is licking my breasts. His kisses are very passionate, tongues entwined and covered in cum. I wrap my legs around his as he fucks me hard. It is not long before his cum fills my pussy and I come once more. 

“Oh God Ted, I have never come so hard.” 

We hold each other as his throbbing cock slowly slips from my pussy. 

Ted whispers “Tina, turn onto your stomach.” 

I smile and turned over, slipping two pillows under me. I am shaking in anticipation of having that beautiful cock fill my arse. Ted slips the string to my bikini bottom from my crack as he fingers my wet pussy. Taking the finger with our combined nectar, he lubes my anus as his cock goes deep in my pussy. He pulls out and puts the head of his cock at my anal opening. 

Pushing in and stopping with only the head in my arse, I beg him for more. 

‘Please Ted, fuck my arse.” 

“What do you want, Tina?” 

“PLEASE TED, FUCK MY ARSE!” 

“I thought that is what you said.” 

Ted pushes deeper until he is all the way in my arse. Ted is not gentle, he fucks me hard, then slowly, then hard. He keeps this up as he reaches around and fondles a breast. His fingers find my nipple, twisting and pinching it. My hand slips between my legs and I finger fuck my pussy. 

“Faster, Ted!” 

“What? I did not hear you, Tina.” 

“FASTER!” 

“FUCK MY ARSE FASTER!” 

Ted fucked me so hard, I thought the bed was going to break apart. I felt his cum spray against the walls of my anus as he continued thrusting his cock. My arse tightened around his throbbing cock. My hand and fingers were wet with our combined nectar. 

Ted slips from my arse, he gently rolls me on my back. We lie there holding each other as we kiss. 

“Tina." I do not want this to be the only time.” 

“No worries there, Ted. This will be our little secret.” 

“That it will be, Tina.” 

“Now let’s go shower and change before your mother and Alice come home.” 

We had plenty of time and had even more fun in the shower.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments