Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Club Junior Member.

42
11 Comments 11
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Kurt was just sixteen and had just graduated high school. His grades were fantastic and college was in his future. He had made a deal with his parents and they were now fulfilling their end of it. They were flying him to California to spend two weeks with his relatives.

Kurt was not a typical teenager. In an age of long hair and tie-dyes Kurt different. He kept his hair short and dressed like an adult, preferring solid colors to stripes and loud patterns. His height and good looks were often mistaken for a first-year college student and not a recently graduated high school senior.

His excitement grew as he walked the newly installed jetway to the waiting plane and stepped inside the cabin. His heart rate increased when the stewardesses greeted him. Unlike today they were all tens and clad in sexy uniforms that included knee-high boots. He was directed to the rear of the aircraft by Wendy, one of the best looking ones of the group.

He tried not to stare at her well-formed ass moving under her short uniform skirt as she walked in front of him. She stopped at the last row of the aircraft and in a practiced gesture pointed out his seat assignment. Kurt took his seat and stared out the window at all the hustle and bustle on the tarmac.

He would occasionally look over the top of the seats in from of him to see if he could spot Wendy. She was a few rows ahead of his and assisting a passenger in placing an item in the overhead storage. As she stretched up her short skirt rose and revealed more of her sexy legs. With her hands above her head, he could see the shape of her breasts under her uniform top.

He was thankful that Wendy was so far away so she could not see the bulge in his dress slacks. Eventually, the plane was pushed back from the gate and headed to the end of the runway. Kurt was surprised that there were so few passengers on board and that no one had taken the two other seats of his row, but he was okay with that.

As the plane moved slowly to the end of the runway the stewardesses gave the mandatory safety demonstration. Wendy was only a few feet away and gave him a smile when she saw him looking. Kurt convinced himself that her smile was part of being a stewardess, they always seemed to be smiling.

Soon the powerful engines pushed him back in his seat as the jet moved down the runway and lifted off. Kurt had his nose pressed against the window and watched as the ground rapidly disappeared from under the aircraft. Wendy appeared at his row shortly after the jet reached cruising speed and altitude.

"First flight?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Yes. A graduation present from my parents," Kurt responded trying not to stare at her breasts and focused on her pretty face.

"Graduation? As in high school?" Wendy questioned.

"Yeah," he responded.

"Are you enjoying staring at my butt and boobs?" she asked.

Kurt blushed and stammered for an answer as Wendy heading back toward the front of the plane. She looked over her shoulder to see if he was looking and gave him a wide smile when she saw his head peek over the seat tops. Soon the beverage cart appeared and drinks were served.

When she leaned down to ask what he wanted Kurt noticed that the top buttons of her uniform blouse were unbuttoned. She placed a napkin on his tray table and then leaned down even further so her uniform hat cleared the overhead again to place his glass on it. This time he was able to see the top of her breasts held in place in a white bra.

Her perfume filled his nostrils and she stared into his eyes for just a second before moving on. This time Kurt was thankful that it was his tray table that blocked the sight of the lump in his dress slacks. The beverage service ended and the cabin lights were dimmed as. Sunset began and soon darkness surrounded the plane.

Overhead lights were clicked on above a few seats so the occupants could read. Kurt remembered the Playboy magazine that had been given to him and placed in his carryall. However, before he could dig it out he saw Wendy approaching. She took a seat at the end of his row and leaned into him.

"Can I asked you a few questions?" Wendy asked.

"Sure," Kurt responded staring at the nipples of her breasts pushing against her uniform blouse.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"I'm sixteen," Kurt responded.

"Now the most important question. Are you a virgin?" Wendy continued.

Once again Kurt could feel his cheeks redden and he stammered before responding.

"Yeah," he finally managed to say.

"Move over one seat," she requested.

Kurt moved from the window to the middle seat that placed him right next to her. His heart almost stopped when this attractive stewardess twisted her upper body and slowly leaned into him. She then attached her lips to his and Kurt felt her lips part and her tongue enter his mouth, he responded in the same manner.

Wendy reached across Kurt's body and took hold of his right hand and guided it to her left knee. The feeling of the silky pantyhose under his fingers was beyond description.

Wendy ended the kiss and pulled back a few inches. She stared into his brown eyes and smiled.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

"That was some kiss. Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked.

"Yeah. Kissing is the only thing the girls at school allowed me to do," he admitted.

"You have learned well," Wendy stated planting a quick kiss on his cheek and then exiting her seat.

Kurt was left alone with a raging hardon and a smile. It was two hours into the four-hour flight that he saw Wendy approaching his row. He noted that her uniform hat was missing. Just the sight of her caused his teenage cock to begin to harden. She once again to the seat at the end of his row and asked him to move over to the middle seat.

Wendy reached across his body and grabbed the seat arm on his right and pushed it up. She did the same thing to the arm on the left, now there were no barriers between them. Wendy once again moved her lips to his and commenced to give him a long slow tongue kiss.

Remembering the last kiss Kurt allowed his hand to move to her knee. This time his fingers encountered silky smooth skin. It seemed that Wendy had removed her pantyhose. Kurt gently rubbed her knee and allowed his hand to slid under her short skirt as they kissed.

"I am so hot for you," she said in his ear as her left hand moved toward his crotch.

Kurt's heart rate increased when Wendy's small hand began to massage the growing lump under his slacks.

"My God. You're as hard as a rock," she commented.

Wendy then instructed him to stand up and slide his pants down. Now he could not stand totally erect due to the limited headspace but he managed to do what she asked. He sat down again with his hard teenage cock standing straight up. Wendy stood for a moment before she placed one knee on the window seat and the other on the aisle seat.

Wendy hovered above his crotch for a moment before she hiked up her short skirt. There before Kurt's eyes was the Holy Grail for teenage boys. Despite all the pictures he had seen in magazines and the few times he had viewed porn nothing compared to seeing it live.

Wendy reached down and took hold of his teenage shaft and directed it to the entrance of her pussy and Kurt felt the heat emanating from it. The look on Kurt's face was one of concern and Wendy asked what was wrong.

"I don't have any protection," he managed to say to break the ice.

"You don't need to worry about that," she whispered.

"What about your friends?" he asked.

"You don't need to worry about them or the other passengers," Wendy continued and began to unbutton her blouse.

Kurt's cock had begun to shrink from his concerns but sprang back when he was able to see her breasts in their pretty white bra.

Wendy once again directed his hard shaft toward her opening and then lowered herself on it. Kurt was rendered speechless as his cock slid into Wendy's tight pussy. Despite all the times he had masturbated with baby oil or a silk handkerchief, nothing compared to this.

Wendy took his hands and placed them on her white bra and he gently massaged her breasts as Wendy raised and lowered herself on Kurt's shaft. Her breathing increased and she moaned in his ear.

"That's it, baby, enjoy the ride," she told him.

Without prompting Kurt leaned in and planted kisses between her full lush breasts and through her bra. Wendy moaned and shivered as he did this.

"The heck with this," Wendy said to herself and stopped her ride and leaned back.

She removed her white blouse and unfastened her silky white bra before Kurt's eyes.

She then resumed her gentle rinding and placed Kurt's hands on her naked breasts. He gently rubbed her smooth warm globes and then planted kisses on them. She thought to provide some instructions but decided against it. This kid was doing fine on his own.

It wasn't too long afterward that he informed Wendy that he was about to cum. She took his head in between her hands and stared into his eyes.

"Cum for me, baby. I want to look in your eyes when you do," she said in a lusty whisper.

A second later Kurt unloaded in her all while staring into her eyes.

"Now it's my turn," she announced.

Kurt felt her body stiffen and then shake. As her internal muscles gripped his still hard cock she let loose a tiny whimper as her orgasm arrived. They held each other until their breathing slowed down. Wendy then moved to the window seat where she began to redress and Kurt pulled up his pants and then headed to the restroom.  

When he returned she was gone. So Kurt retook his seat and fell into a deep sleep until the Captain's voice came over the intercom announcing that there were getting ready to land. Once parked at the gate Kurt made his way to the front of the plane where Wendy and the other stewardesses were bidding the passengers goodbye.

They all smiled knowingly as he said his farewells and hurried to the gate where he saw his Uncle, Aunt, and cousins waiting. Soon they were at their beautiful beach house and Kurt was directed to his room. As he commenced to unpack he found a pair of white silk bikini panties in his carryall.

Written in them in black ink were the words, 'Welcome to the Mile High club.'

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments