Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Daniels - Math Teacher

"A young man's fantasy to fuck his hot female math teacher is fulfilled."

54
36 Comments 36
34.4k Views 34.4k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Famous Story

It was the summer of 1955, I had just turned sixteen. I had been saving my lawn mowing money for years in hopes of buying a car. First I had to take my tests for my drivers license, which I passed with flying colors. Then I set my sights on finding the car of my dreams. At the third used car lot, I found it, a red 1951 Ford convertible. I almost came in my pants, I was so excited. The lot salesman and I haggled a while on the price and we agreed on a price of twelve hundred dollars. That almost ate up all my savings.

Driving around with the top down convinced a lot of pretty girls to go for a ride. Needless to say, most Saturday nights I was getting laid. Some of my guy friends were a little jealous, but got over it quickly while sitting in the back seat with a hot chick. Sometimes I just took my friends for a ride. We would all pile in and steal a few beers from our fathers. We'd go cruising around on the back country roads getting fucked up drunk. Lucky for us we never got caught.

Summer ended and it was back to school. I wasn't a big fan of school, but I knew I had to get good grades because I wanted to go to college. My older brother was in college and the stories he would tell me. I was most definitely going to college.

It was late October when my math teacher, Mr. Jackson took sick and a substitute teacher was assigned to my math class. I was never a whiz at math, but Miss Daniels made it worse. I think all the boys were flabbergasted when she appeared on the scene. Miss Daniels was about the most perfect woman anyone could dream of.

These are all guesses, but I would say she was about five foot five. Maybe one hundred twenty pounds with a nice set of tits. Her pretty face was framed with long reddish brown hair. Her fingers were free of rings, no fiance or husband. I guessed her age to be around twenty-six or seven. But what really got my blood boiling was how sexy hot she was. Her voice just dripped of sex and those eyes, they could melt steel. If my dick wasn't hard, it was half hard from fantasizing about fucking her. I definitely had a crush on her.

At night I would beat off thinking of Miss Daniels. On weekends if I thought of her, I would jack off right then. My life was becoming a nightmare. Consequently my math grade started to slip, my grade was plummeting. And then that's when it happened.

“Matt Reynolds, please remain after class, I need to talk with you.”

I panicked, I'm thinking. “What did I do wrong? I'm trying my best to improve my failing grade. I'm trying to pay attention to what Miss Daniels is teaching. I had better remain after class and find out.”

The students started filing out the classroom door right after the bell sounded. I remained in my seat, wondering what was next. I would soon find out, Miss Daniels was walking towards me. I must have had a worried look on my face.

“Don't worry,” she said with a smile. “I just want to find out why your grade has been dropping in my math class. I checked, you are doing great in all your other classes, four points except mine. Can you tell me what is going on with you?

“I can't Miss Daniels. I don't know for sure what it is. Maybe if I work harder and pay more attention, I'll improve.”

“I tell you what, you try your best. If at the end of three weeks your grade hasn't improved, I'll recommend tutoring. Fair?”

“Yes, I'll try. Can I go now?”

“Sure, now head off to your study hall. If you are tardy, have the teacher call me.”

Miss Daniels turned and walked back to the front of the classroom. I watched her ass move the whole way. My cock hardened and I remained in my seat.

“You can leave now, Matt. Go before you are marked absent.”

I stood, shielding my growing erection with a book. There are times that I wished my cock was smaller. This was one of those times. I clumsily walked past Miss Daniels and out the door. Miss Daniels had a funny look on her face as she smiled at me. I'm sure my face was as red as a beet from embarrassment.

I stopped and went into the boy's washroom. The stalls were all empty, so I went into the last one. Ten pulls later I was filling a handful of toilet tissue with my cum. I hurried and cleaned up, pulled up my jeans and hurried to my study hall. I stopped at the teacher's desk and told her I would have been on time except I had to use the facilities. She was understanding and although she marked me as tardy, she wrote why in the remarks. That would save me from a tardy mark.

The next three weeks I dedicated a lot of time to my math assignments. Miss Daniels would critique me after each class on whether I was improving or slipping. Most of the time I was improving slightly, but not up to her standards or mine.

“I'm going to recommend tutoring for you,” she said. “I want you to give this letter to your parents. In it I explain why I am recommending tutoring and the cost associated with it. Promise me you will give the letter to them.”

“I promise,” I said as I took the letter. “When will the tutoring start and who will be my tutor?”

“It is all explained in the letter. Now get to your study hall.”

I got out of there as fast as I could, my cock was starting to act up again. “Why does Miss Daniels have such an effect on me?” I asked myself.

I gave Miss Daniel's letter to my parents at the supper table. Dad read it, then Mom. Dad spoke first.

“So your grade in math is not up to your ability. Miss Daniels is recommending that you have tutoring until you are back on track. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I don't know Dad, I try to study as hard as I can. For some reason I can't concentrate in my math class. I want to improve my grade, my grades are great in my other subjects.”

“Is it the car? Are you being distracted by that?”

“No Dad, not at all. I don't even think of my car while in math class.”

I thought, “All I could think about was how it would feel to fuck her.”

“Well, I guess the only course to take here is to hire you a tutor until your grade improves. Marge Daniels wrote that she would be more than willing to be your tutor. She is your math teacher, is she not?”

“She is. She's a good teacher.”

My mind was salivating at the idea of Miss Daniels being my tutor. Many more chances to peek down her blouse or to watch her cross those long legs of hers. My dick had a mind of its own and started to harden again.

“I'm going up to my room to do my homework. I'll go over my math assignment again.”

I left the supper table and headed right for my bedroom. I closed the door and dropped my pants. I laid on my bed as I masturbated, fantasizing I was screwing Miss Daniels. I cleaned up my mess and sat at my desk. I went over my math, little of it sinking in, my mind was still on Miss Daniels body.

Mom handed me a sealed envelope as I left for school. It was addressed to Miss Marge Daniels. I hope it had permission for her to tutor me. Classes couldn't have been slower today, that is until I handed the envelope to Miss Daniels. She opened it, there was a check and note.

“Well Matt, it looks like I'm to be your tutor. Tonight I'll set up a schedule, I think three sessions a week should be enough. Does that sound fair to you?”

“Yes ma'am, that sounds good to me.”

I spent the whole class staring at her ass and tits. I know she caught me at least twice. Miss Daniels just ignored it and went on with her lesson.

The rest of the school year went on. My grades stayed up in all my classes except for math. I had caught on that if I kept my grade level low, Miss Daniels would be my tutor forever. Miss Daniels told me that I had to improve my grade, otherwise my parents would stop my tutoring. Just the thought of not being with her for the extra hours every week, made me buckle down. When she recommended that the tutoring continue through the summer, my heart flipped. Mom and Dad agreed to her recommendation of two hours twice a week and three hours on Saturday morning.

Another thing was happened to me during that school year. I'm now six feet tall and weigh in at one sixty-seven. My voice has deepened and I now look like a young man. My Mom and all my aunts keep telling me how handsome I've become. My cousin Sissy couldn't keep her hands off me, until I told her to stop or I'd tell her mom.

My own brother said, “The girls in college will be fawning over you stud, you're one handsome guy.”

I had a really nice seventeenth birthday. We all went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. I wolfed down a one pound prime rib along with two sodas and my veggies. Mom and Dad bought my next year of car insurance as my gift. I had already saved up the money, but now it could stay in savings.

Miss Daniels gave me my tutoring schedule for the summer. Mondays and Thursdays for two hours each day and three hours on Saturday mornings. Since school would be locked up for the summer, I had to go to Miss Daniels' apartment for tutoring. My first day was this coming Saturday, I was very anxious to start.

I showed up at Miss Daniels' apartment building at nine sharp. I pressed the buzzer that was labeled with her number.

“Matt?” Her voice came over the speaker.

“Yes,” I replied.

I heard the door buzz and I pulled it open, stepping into a small lobby with elevators and stairs. Miss Daniels' apartment was 6C, so I opted for the elevator. Walking up six flights of stairs didn't sound that appealing this morning, plus I was in a hurry to see Miss Daniels. The elevator door opened and I pushed the 6 button, the elevator began a slow ascent. Finally it stopped, the door opening onto the sixth floor. I saw the sign showing 6C was to my left. Miss Daniels' apartment was a short distance down the hall. I stood in front of her door, I paused as I tried to calm myself down. I was pretty excited about being alone with my fantasy woman.

I rapped once, paused, then two more times, just like she told me to. I heard the door's security chain slide and fall. The door opened and Miss Daniels invited me in. I handed her a check that my dad gave me, to give to her.

“Thank you, Matt. Please come into my humble abode and make yourself at home.”

Miss Daniels laid the check on the kitchen counter. “Come with me and I'll give you the grand tour of my little apartment. Her apartment was very nice, the kitchen was open to a combination dining room/living room. The 'U' shaped kitchen was divided from the living area by an island. There were three stools at the island. She showed me where the bathroom was located and then just pointed as she breezed by her bedroom. I looked in, a queen bed with what seemed like a hundred pillows on it. Very girlish, but nice.

The apartment's second bedroom was turned into an office. There was a desk and a table, a filing cabinet and what I assumed to be a Murphy Bed cabinet. There were two books on the table along with scratch pads and a calculator. Miss Daniels was ready to tutor.

“Would you like a soda or water?” She asked me. “I'd offer you a beer, but we have to study first.”

“A soda would be fine, thank you.”

I thought to myself, “Beer, this chick is pretty cool for a teacher.”

The morning passed fast. Miss Daniels was a much better tutor at home. She was more relaxed and friendly. When we finished the tutoring session, we sat at the island counter. She poured me another glass of soda and had one herself. We talked about my goals for the future and she talked about her plans. We also touched on the subject of girlfriends. I told her I wasn't in the market for any steady girlfriend. She pulled back and looked with a little funny face at me.

“No steady girlfriend, most boys would love to have a steady girl.”

“Miss Daniels, I...”

She interrupted me, “Matt, we are going to be working closely for the next two months. Miss Daniels is too formal, please call me Marge. Anywhere other than my apartment, call me Miss Daniels. Can you do that for me please?”

Damn, she's cool. “Yes, I'll call you Marge. Okay Marge?”

Marge reached over and tussled my hair with her fingers. “Yes, okay Matt. Now you better head home before your parents wonder what has happened to you. Monday at seven, see you then.”

I run my fingers through my hair, straightening it out. I don't think my mother would like to see my hair all awry, she might start asking questions. Marge stood up with me and walked me to the door. Her hand was on my arm when she asked if I could let myself out. I nodded my head, yes. Marge gave me a big smile and closed the door.

My first day at Marge's house was a success. I learned some things and just spent the morning with the hottest teacher in the county. I floated home and went right up to my room. I was back on my bed beating the crap out of my dick as I thought of fucking Marge. It didn't take long and I was squirting come up my belly and onto my chest. I didn't believe how much come I was producing now. I cleaned up and decided to go for a car ride.

I didn't drive far before I saw one of the girls from school. It was Sally Jenkins, same grade as me and one of the girls that the guys couldn't date, much less fuck. She was commonly known at school as “Chiller the Dick Killer” I had never dated her, but what the hell. I pulled up near the curb, “Hey, Sally, want a ride?”

Sally opened the door and jumped into the front seat. “Where we riding to?”

Her skirt had bounced up, showing a nice pair of legs. “Wherever you want, or just ride along.”

I headed towards a drive-in on the edge of town. I was thinking about a special place to park with bushes that would actually hide my car. It was on my uncle's farm and no one knew of it. I don't think my uncle knew about it either. I wanted to find out if “Chiller the Dick Killer” was for real. I couldn't believe that Sally had been so easy to pick up that day.

We were hungry, so I stopped at the A&W and we each ordered a burger and fries from the car hop. I washed my food down with a big mug of frothy creamy root beer. When we were done eating, I asked Sally if she would like to take a ride out of town. I told her about a nice parking place that I had found and we could make-out there.

“Is it far? I have to be home before ten or I'll be in trouble.”

“Not far, maybe fifteen minutes.” I was surprised she would go with me so easily.

“Okay, let's go,” she said a little too enthusiastically.

I peeled out of the drive-in and headed out. A few miles later, I turned down a narrow country road. The grass grew right up to the edge of the blacktop. I drove slowly, I was looking for a tall pine tree, that is where I turned off the road onto a grass farm road. I found the grass road and turned. I drove maybe two hundred yards and we were in a clearing, but completely hidden from the road.

“This is a cool spot, do you come here much?” Sally asked.

“No, only when I have a special girl like you in my car.”

“Thank you, Matt. Why have you never asked me for a date or like you did today, to take a ride?”

I didn't answer her or give her time to say or do anything else. I moved over and kissed her. Based on what I had heard about her, I figured I'd get a hard slap to my face. That didn't happen, she threw her arms about my neck and kissed me back. The kissing continued hot and heavy. When I slipped my hand up her blouse and felt her tit under her bra, she let out a little moan. Our lips never parted as I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. Sally pulled back from my lips and took her top off. She tossed her bra and blouse into the back seat.

Her titties were nice, not huge, but boy did her nipples puff out. Her puffy nipples were as hard as rocks, perfect for sucking.

“Let's get in the back seat, we'll be more comfortable there. We slid out her door. I kissed her before we moved into the back seat. I was more comfortable there, no steering wheel to get in the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments