Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Greene: Chapter 2

"Miss Greene can't keep her hands off her student"

14
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

That evening, both Adam and his teacher, Miss Greene, relived the exciting and forbidden events of the afternoon. Adam couldn’t believe the woman of his dreams, the love of his life, wanted him too. He could still feel his first kiss, the taste of her tongue dancing in his, his first blowjob and then repaying the pleasure by eating her out. It was all so much better than the movies he had watched online. He was in such bliss, and so satisfied from their adventures that he just lay there reliving it, not even wanting to jack off like he did most nights.

Miss Greene couldn’t believe what she had done. She knew it was wrong, and felt a pang of guilt, but mostly she felt butterflies. She felt special and understood. They got along so well when it was just the two of them, they laughed so much. Surely it couldn’t be wrong if it felt so right? She fell asleep thinking of Adam and his soft hands on her skin.

The next day arrived quickly. Adam didn’t normally have tutoring on Wednesdays but because they had spent the previous session entangled with each other, they had more material to cover before the next class tomorrow.

All day, they passed each other in the halls, sharing a secret smile. She was wearing a dark green dress that stopped just above her knees and hugged her body in all the right places. He knew she must have chosen it just for him, just as he had spent extra time grooming this morning, now that he had a love in his life. A mature one, not some silly girl he shared the halls with.

The final bell rang and Adam sprinted to Miss Greene’s classroom. He knew he had to be focused today. She made it clear that they had to work. He didn’t care, he would be happy just to spend time with her as always.

However, as he opened the door, he felt a hand pull him by the shirt and slam the door shut behind him. Miss Greene already had him pinned against the wall, her lips urgently kissing him all over.

“Miss Greene,” Adam panted as she kissed his neck. “I thought… I thought we were working today.”

“Mmm Adam, I know. I know what I said, but I’ve been driving myself insane thinking of you all day. I want you so badly.” She answered between kisses.

“I could never say no to you,” he moaned, already hard and throbbing.

The two stumbled away from the door to the other side of the room. In that time Miss Greene managed to undo his zipper. Man, she did love the sight of him in his school uniform. She leaned him against her desk and knelt down, pulling his hard dick out from his pants. Not only did she love the urgency of clothes on, but they did have to stay clothed, just in case someone came around. Luckily today she had thought to lock the door.

“Oh my God. Mmmmm Miss Greene,” Adam whispered. His head was tilted back in pleasure as she started rubbing his shaft, licking the tip of him, slowly taking in more and more of him. Soon she was taking him as deep as she could, twirling her tongue along the base.

“Holy fuck. I never thought anything could feel so good.” Adam reached down and fondled her breasts through her dress, pulling them out so he could feel her nipples. He began thrusting at the pleasure, in rhythm with her head. “Ahh, oh my God. Just like that.” He had her hair wrapped in this hand and his eyes rolled back in his head.

“Mmmm you like that babe?” She said, taking a break with her mouth but rubbing extra fast with her hands. She was looking up at him, her tongue licking his shaft. Adam looked down at the sound of her voice and the sight threw him over the edge. It was all too hot.

“Yes, oh fuck yes. Miss Greene, I’m gonna cum,” he said, now quickly pumping away in her mouth. She let him go, sucking as hard as she could. Still inexperienced, he had only lasted a few minutes when he shot his load into her mouth.

Adam let out a groan of relief and stood there, leaning on the desk, for a moment. Miss Greene stood up and hopped her ass onto the desk beside him. She spun him to face her, pulling him to her as she wrapped her legs around him and locked him into a passionate kiss.

They were making out like high schoolers in the back of a car. But I suppose he is a high schooler, she thought. In any case, she was enjoying acting like a horny kid again. Their hands were running all over each other. Miss Greene was squeezing his tight little ass while Adam ran a hand through her hair, the other groping her exposed breasts. He really loved how perfect they were.

His member was hard again in anticipation. It was still poking straight out from his pants, and now entwined like this, it was rubbing up against her clit. She felt herself grow wet, she was burning inside with desire and arousal, she just wanted to have him inside her, but she wasn’t sure he was ready for that. Yesterday had been his first kiss after all. His first kiss and so much more.

“I want you so bad, Adam,” she whispered as she nibbled his ear. He had loved that yesterday, as he did again today. She felt the goosebumps run down his back.

Adam had realized he was hard again, and suddenly became very aware of where he was rubbing when she whispered in his ear. Fuck, his instincts told every cell in his body to jump her. He was sixteen, it’s not like he was a little boy. Still, he was worried it was too fast. He had no idea what he was doing and didn’t want to embarrass himself. Yet, he felt himself gyrating, thrusting against her with nothing but the thin panties between them. They were completely soaked, he could feel. She moaned his name over and over.

Her hand reached down and slid the panties aside. Feeling her pussy directly against him, feeling her juices begging for him, he threw his head back, moaning with desire.

“I… I don’t know what I’m doing. But I really want to make love to you,” he said, panting. He was so cute, she thought.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

She didn’t need another invitation. She was going mad with need, with all reason out the window at this point.

She dropped her legs from around his waist for a moment so she could reach down and guide him in. The tip of his dick pushed against the opening of her pussy, meeting some resistance. No longer thinking or worrying, Adam moved with instinct and pushed hard against her.

He was suddenly engulfed by warmth. And tightness. So tight and wet. He gasped and stood still for an instant in shock. He thought her mouth around him had been the best feeling in the world but this. This was pure ecstasy.

Miss Greene grabbed his ass and pulled him in as deep as possible. She was resting her weight with her other hand on the desk, her back arching to press herself against him. She locked her lips to his and they kissed passionately. The shock wore off and slowly Adam started thrusting in his teacher, moaning. The desk shook with each thrust.

“Fuuuuck. Miss Greene, What the fuck….”

What started as rigid awkward thrusts became a steady rhythm of pumping, his dick sliding smoothly in and out, their bodies pressed so hard together, rubbing against each other, arousing Miss Greene’s clit.

“Oh Adam, you’re doing so well. Just like that. Are you my good boy?” Miss Greene panted.

“Yes, I’m your good boy Miss Greene,” Adam panted back.

The room was filled with panting and moaning and squeaking from the desk. He kissed her neck as his hands roamed her back and her waist. She grabbed at his school tie, his shirt, his hair. Anything to bring him closer to her until they could be one. She was getting closer. The grinding of their bodies was going to put her over the edge. Her legs held on tightly to his waist.

“Just… like… that… Fuck, don’t stop Adam. Don’t stop. Don’t -“ She gasped, and quietly screamed as her body convulsed.

Her face scrunched up in a way Adam had never seen online and he could feel her tightening in pulses around his dick. He kept pumping, thankful he had cum just minutes before or he wouldn’t have lasted longer than ten glorious seconds.

“I want you to fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. Can you do that, my good boy?” she whispered to him in his ear after recovering from her orgasm. She didn’t normally climax so quickly but she had never needed anybody so badly with every fibre of her being, and she had never been as aroused as she was by the secrecy and urgency of it all.

Miss Greene leaned back so she was lying on the table, her breast spilling out of her dress and jiggling from their movement. Adam looked at her with utter amazement. Following memory from how it was done in the videos, he slid his hands to grab her waist and started pumping as hard as he could. His balls slapped her with each thrust. He closed his eyes and moaned longer, feeling the build up of tension inside. He didn’t want it to end, not yet, so he slowed down, leaned over so he could suckle her breasts some more while he slowly continued thrusting.

“Mmmm, Adam, my good boy.”

Together, they rocked back and forth like that. Miss Greene was amazed he was still going, to be honest. She was thankful she had satisfied him as a warm up.

“Do you want to feel what a woman can do when she knows what she’s doing?” she whispered in his ear? Adam eagerly nodded as he moaned. “Let’s go to my chair.”

Adam took his weight off and sat down in her chair. It had wheels and was quite plush and comfortable. Luckily, there were no annoying arms to hinder movement. Miss Greene got up from the desk and straddled Adam over the chair, raising her dress so as not to get it in the way. Adam was looking up admiringly at her as she slid down onto him with ease. She pressed her bosom tight to his chest, high enough now that she was atop him for him to look down and bury his face in them.

“Oh. My. God.”

How did everything just get better and better? Adam thought he might explode from happiness. Miss Greene started moving up and down on him, doing some sort of witchcraft with her hips, hitting the most sensitive spot on his dick inside her.

“What… Holy… fuck.” He panted. His hands roamed down and grabbed her ass beneath her dress. He squeezed her cheeks and pulled her tight to him.

“Mmmm, oh my… Aahh…. Adam…”

Miss Greene had found the angle she was looking for, her clit was burning with need. She was so turned on feeling Adam’s hands on her ass. She moved faster and faster, up, down, up down, with one hand caressing his face as they kissed fervently, like it might be the last kiss on earth, moaning into each other’s mouths. She slowed, purposefully moving her hips, applying extra pressure, before getting carried away once more.

“Adam, my sweet boy, oh my God. Right there. Fuck. Yes. Yes,” yelled Miss Greene.

She was going to cum, and now she was thrusting as hard and fast as she could on her student. Adam was lost in a sea of ecstasy. He was close. He could feel her tightening on him.

“Miss Greene, I’m gonna cum. Oh fuck, Miss Greene, fuck!”

They moved in fast, sweaty unison a moment longer, kissing, fondling, grasping. They both seized simultaneously, letting out gasps of pleasure as they shook with pure pleasure. Miss Greene relaxed, dropping her weight onto his lap and resting her head on his shoulder. They both sighed in satisfaction.

“Miss Greene… You’re amazing.” Adam kissed her shoulder and her neck and finally her cheek. His teacher chuckled.

“You’re pretty outstanding yourself, Adam.”

They sat like that a while longer, enjoying what they had just shared together. Adam knew in that moment that he would love her forever, even if they didn’t last in the long run, he would love her as the woman who was teaching him what it was to love a woman.

“Alright, now that we’re no longer distracted, shall we finish going over that material?” They laughed in each other’s arms and slowly peeled themselves away from each other.

Published 
Written by miss_greene
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments