Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Hallucinations

"I'm nearly doing it."

13
5 Comments 5
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Another party on another Saturday night, it's an ordinary suburban house but what's happening inside it is far from being ordinary. About a dozen young teenage couples are standing or sitting in a circle watching two sixteen-year-old girls undressing each other.

I'm not all that interested in watching them, I'm more interested in the sexy little panties I've nestled in. They belong to Sandra, a pretty little seventeen-year-old and they're pulled right up into her slit. She's sitting on a couch on her boyfriend's knee and she's enjoying his hand which is down the front of her low cut blouse, idly playing with a nipple as she watches the two lovers on the carpet.

One of the lovers stands up to allow her friend to kiss her flat stomach, her hands caressing the cheeks of her pert little bottom. Sandra crosses her legs and I find myself sliding down the wet gusset of the tiny little knickers. Her juices are flowing freely now and I look up to the tiny puckered hole of her anus just above me.

She's a very clean girl but even then the aroma of her forbidden hole fills my nostrils and I sense minute traces of semen inside her bottom. I think our Sandra has been a very naughty little girl!

Reaching out for Jana, I find her in a night club looking up the skirts of two sexy teenagers. She calls for me to join her and together we flit up into the little white g-string of Julia, a gorgeous little sixteen-year-old. We flit up into her bladder and bathe in her fragrant yellow piss, before doing the same with her friend Brenda.

Brenda is sixteen too and wearing high-cut French knickers. They're very lacy and soak up her juices well. She giggles sexily as Jana clings to the tiny bud of her clitoris and licks avidly at the juices around it while I watch.

I want to reform and fuck her, but she laughs and disappears. I find her at the party I've just left. She's reformed now and I flit up her skirt to suck at her juicy little panties.

Both girls are naked now on the carpet and Jana watches with a smile on her face as they lie mouth to cunt, eating and sucking noisily. Sandra has been getting very stimulated by watching and her boyfriend now has a hand inside her panties, casually sliding one finger in and out of her sweet little cunt.

He doesn't feel me sitting on the end of his finger allowing her juices to flow over me and down my throat. She moans softly and tilts her head back for a kiss. He whispers something to her and they get up and leave the room hand in hand.

Jana has made a friend now and has her arm around the girl's waist as they vie for a closer look at the action on the floor.

The girl slips a hand down onto Jana's bottom and caresses it lightly. When Jana moves back against her and purrs, she slips the hand beneath her skirt and feels the tiny strip of lace between the cheeks of her bottom.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

"I love little g-strings," she whispers and slips a finger under it. "They're so fucking sexy."

"So is your hand," Jana replies and giggles as the finger plays with the tiny hole of her anus.

She doesn't have the faintest idea that I've been inside her mind as she finds herself telling Jana that she wants to lick her panties,

"From the inside," she whispers as Jana wriggles away from her hand and turns to kiss her.

"You want to drink my piss don't you?" she whispers into the girl's mouth. "You want to lick my sweet little cunt while I'm pissing."

"Oh God yes," the girl can feel her excitement rising. She never gives it a thought that she's saying things she'd never dreamed of before. She actually wants to drink Jana's hot, steamy piss.

Holding hands, they walk upstairs together. I'm nestled between the cheeks of the girl's bottom, enjoying the feel of her flesh against my skin and sucking at the wet nylon of her little g-string.

She sits on the floor of the toilet, her back to the pan and masturbates herself while watching Jana take her own panties off.

"Oh Jana," she says softly, "You've got a lovely little cunt."

"Thank you," she laughs. "That's why you want to taste it isn't it, darling?"

"Yes," she breathes eagerly and pushes me into her fragrant little cunt.

Slipping out of her panties, Jana wipes herself with them and hands them over to the girl. I flit onto the damp gusset and then from there, onto the girl's tongue as she licks the thin material.

"I'm nearly doing it," Jana says and stands in front of her, holding herself anxiously.

The girl giggles happily as she tilts her head backwards over the toilet bowl and looks up into Jana's glistening cunt.

"Here it comes darling," Jana laughs and lets her flow begin.

I reform quickly and Jana giggles as I position myself on the floor between the girl's open thighs, licking and sucking at her cunt, she gurgles her way to an orgasm as she swallows all of Jana's hot flow and pushes her cunt against my mouth.

She wonders why she's sitting on the floor in the toilet as Jana and I dematerialize and flit off to another adventure.

We look in on Sandra and her boyfriend in the bedroom. They're both naked now and the horny little teenager has both ankles crossed behind his back as he fucks her. He's already brought her to orgasm twice and is about to cum himself. Holding hands, we flit onto the end of his prick and allow his stream of hot, sticky cum to propel us into her cunt.

Unfortunately for Sandra, we find ourselves in her womb where in about nine months time, her baby will leave to make its debut in the world and ruin her life!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments