Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Surprise...

15
10 Comments 10
34.3k Views 34.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story


Oh my God, fuck OFF
, was all I could think as I woke from the sound of my cellphone buzzing. It had probably been going off for hours. I went through all my missed texts and a few missed phone calls. They mainly said, "Hey, did you make it home safe?" or " Me and so and so are going to so and so's house, want us to pick you up?"

I had gone out the night before and partied my ASS off. I prayed a hangover wasn't about to kick in. I rolled onto my back to see what kind of pictures and videos I had taken.

I remembered making out with a guy I'd been getting closed to. Mmm, if only I had woken up and he was in my bed... Come to think of it, why didn't I bring him home last night?

I began scanning through the previous nights texts to see if I had said anything stupid. Then I smiled.

"Hey gorgeous. I'm sorry I didn't spend the night like you wanted. Trust me, it was very hard (in more ways then one ;) ) but you were a little too drunk and the better part of me knew it was wrong.
Give me a call sometime tomorrow and we can meet up, maybe grab dinner. Sweet dreams babe."

Aww, well at least my question was answered.

I slowly stood up and stretched, instantly falling slightly into my dresser.

Still a wee bit drunk...

I grabbed a cute pink pair of booty shorts and threw an old oversized tee over top and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Make that coffee with a nice amount of Bailey's.

My roommates weren't home so I flopped on the couch and began to watch some reality show reruns. It was nice to be home alone, a rare occurance. Sometime's I did naughty things at these times...

The coffee was slowly waking me up, but doing nothing to help me get sober. Not that I really wanted to, it might bring on a dreaded midday hangover.Oh well, I thought, getting up to grab more.

After a battle with good and evil I returned to the couch with a glass of Baily's, rum, and milk. What the hell, I had the next two days off.

Again I began watching television. After awhile my mind wandered back to the previous text about having dinner. I began planning outfits and makeup ideas in my head but most importantly, the sexy langerie I'd wear hidden underneath the outfit, as this date was sure to end in a rendevous. My thoughts were intruppted as I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

Wonder who that is
? I thought. It was too heavy to be either of the girls.

A few seconds later a guy, make that INCREDIBLY sexy guy, appeared. I bit my lip and raised an eyebrow as I took him in.

He was around 6'2 and muscular with broad shoulders displaying a nice back piece. Wearing only sweatpants, I wanted to moan as I took in his to die for stomach and strong arms. He looked a little bleary eyed and stood rubbing his eyes, not yet noticing me. 

"There's coffee made," I said, startling him. I smiled and took a sip of my everything but coffee.

"Oh, uh, thanks. Didn't see you there. I'm Chris." He smiled an adorable smile and part of me melted.

"A.J."

He continued to stand.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at his awkwardness.

"Same to you."

Again he stood staring. I noticed his eyes repeatedly running up and down my long legs.

"Coffee?" I said again, raising an eyebrow and smiling coyly.

"Oh right. Yes, thanks." He disappeared in the kitchen and I heard him fumbling around looking for cups.

Soon he returned and once again stood awkwardly.

He diffinently wasn't the smartest guy ever, but then again, these types rarely were.

I moved over and patted the seat beside me and he sat down.

Silence fell as we sat mindlessly watching some show.

I turned slightly to look at him and smiled as I caught his eye, scanning him over before biting my lip and looking away. He smiled at this. He knew the game.

Slowly I stretched each of my legs out, putting one over the other and resting them on the coffee table.I pretended not to notice as he once again looked me up and down. This time it was my turn to smile.

I finished the last of my drink and stood up and stretched, causing my shirt to ride up and reveal my nice ass and pink booty shorts. He was definently looking.

"Well," I said slowly. "I'm gonna go and have a shower."

I seductively sauntered away. Now it was his turn.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on nice and hot, making it steamy. Then I stripped off my t-shirt and panties, which had a nice wet spot from my pussy getting excited at the thought of a good morning sesh.

I had made sure to leave the door open about half a foot so there was no way he could mistake the hint.I stepped into the gentle hot water, letting it cascade over my tight body. I tilted my head back to get my hair wet before grabbing a loofah and squeezing my favorite coconut body wash onto it. I began soaping myself up, starting at my chest and moving down to my tits, stomach, and legs.

Soon I heard the door open and my pussy began to tingle as Chris walked in. He looked my soapy body up and down and quickly dropped his pants.His cock was quickly getting hard as he stepped in with me.

We looked deep into each others eyes, want reflected in both. Without a word we began kissing. Seconds later it had escalated and the kisses had turned to moans as he bit my bottom lip and kissed down my neck. I ran one had up and down his stomach, stopping before his cock to tease him.

"Mmm, come to Daddy," he said.

I leaned forward to kiss him but to my surprise he dropped down between my legs.

"Let me taste that perfect pussy."

Without hesitation I put my leg on the edge of the bathtub and he eagerly went in.I moaned as his tongue slid expertly into my pussy.

He gripped my ass hard, occasionally giving me a nice spank when I moaned really loud.

"Mmm, oh my God."

He began alternating between sucking my clit and flicking it over and over with his long tongue.

"Fuck yeah!Mmm-mm-mm!" I moaned as I began rocking against his face.

I ran my fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp as I got closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh my God.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

I-I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet baby," he said, standing up.

My pussy was throbbing from being brought so close to an orgasm.

We turned so that I was under the shower and began kissing once again. His big hard cock was rubbing against my stomach.I reached down and began stoking it up and down, massaging around the head.He moaned and picked me up, thrusting me against the back wall and sliding his gorgeous cock deep inside me.

"Fuck!" I cried as I took in as much of it as I could.

"Mmm take it baby," he growled as he slid me up and down it.

I gripped his big shoulders and wrapped my legs tight as he worked me up and down his cock.

"Fuck yeah! Mmm! Harder!"

He thrust down deeper and my pussy began to hurt as it got stretched even more.

The water splashed as I moved up and down; his hands cradling my ass.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!"

"Fuck you have a tight cunt!" he said gruffly as we fucked.

"Oh! My! God!" I moaned with each thrust.

As we got more intense we locked eyes, my mouth open as I could do nothing but moan as his cock took over me.

He began slowing down.

"I want a good view of those gorgeous tits moving," he said putting me down.

I turned off the shower and we stepped out.As a quick thought I grabbed a bottle of baby oil from the counter and got myself good and shiny.

He lay down on the bath mat and I straddled him, sitting just above his cock, and began massaging my big tits. I pinched and rubbed my quarter sized nipples while biting my bottom lip and rocking my hips slowly up and down, my pussy rubbing along his chiseled stomach.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," he said huskily and sat up to kiss me.

Instead I grabbed each of his hands and pinned him to the ground, my hair sexily flipped to one side. As we kissed I massaged my pussy against his cock head.

"Mmm you want my pussy baby?" I said sexily into his ear.

"Mmm," he said, bringing me in to kiss him once again.

Soon I felt him tense and knew he couldn't take it anymore so I sat up and slid his cock into my cunt.

"Good girl," he said, placing his hands on my hips to help guide me up and down.

I started off slow, loving the way his cock felt slowly sliding in and out. He began to thrust his hips a little harder and deeper each time I came down; within seconds we were fucking hard.My clit was throbbing and we both could only moan as we fucked harder and harder, a perfect rhythm.My oiled DD titsbouncing as I road him with all my might.

I switched so that I was leaning back, positioned on my feet, knees bent and arms behind. My hair hung behind me, some parts stuck to the oil on my chest.

I was screaming "Fuck!" over and over again as his cock pushed deeper.His shaved ball sack slapped hard against my ass, almost stinging.

"I-I'm gonna come!" I screamed.

He quickly sat up and positioned me on my back, my legs thrown over his shoulders. He was grunting with effort as he railed me as hard and fast as he could.

"OhmyGod FUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as I came hard, my pussy spasming around his huge member.

I began to twitch and roll around as I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

"Here it comes," he said, pulling out and letting rope after rope of hot cum spurt from his cock.

It shot up my stomach and onto my tits.I leaned forward to lick them clean before he lay on top of me panting.We lay in silence for a few minutes, me stroking my fingers up and down his back. After awhile he sat up and kissed me.

"Looks like someone needs a shower..."

Sidenote: This is a true story that happened to me at the beginning of this year. The guy in question was one of my (at the time) roommates friend/hookups that eventually evolved into them dating. She never found out about this, though I told my other roommate (we didn't get along with her). We had two other hookups, one at a party and another at a camping trip later in the year. If I get good feedback from this and people are interested I will write about both these times. Also if people enjoy this I will continue writing personal stories.

Some may not know but this was briefly mentioned during a personal masturbation story that I have linked to this. My description is in that story but I will quickly add it here as well:

I have long black hair that hangs passed my boobs. I'm a natural DD. I'm tall, about 5'9, and have amazing long, toned legs and a gorgeous ass. I'm half black and half white. There you go =)

Published 
Written by gorgeousBITCH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments