Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mummy's Girl

"Girl wants her step-mother as a lover."

63
28 Comments 28
28.0k Views 28.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Most girls have a thing for their Dad, but I never did, mainly because I had no interest in boys, just girls. And especially in my Mum. Actually, she was my Step-Mum, but as she and Dad had got married when I was still an infant, she was the only Mum I had ever really known. Since Dad died we had just had each other, and as I grew older, my normal daughter-love for her Mum had changed to a real burning urge to have her as a lover.

I had been dropping hints for the last couple of years but she had ignored all of them, usually changing the subject. Even when I finished school she ignored me, yet I knew I was decent looking, enough boys had tried hitting on me to make that clear. Long legs, slim figure and (at last) decent sized boobs. I also knew that she was at least bi, because I had overheard her in her bedroom with Aunty Jane one night. Her bedroom was next to mine so I could hear some of what was going on, and it was not sleeping. So why would she not consider me as a sex partner? It wasn't like I was her real daughter.

Well, today was going to be different. I was almost 18, I was at University, and I had found a single person flat which was small but nice and affordable, thanks to a school-friend (and occasional lover), Jenny, who was going to the same University as me and who had got the flat upstairs. And today Mum was coming over bringing the rest of my things. Well, she was going to be given a surprise. Up to now, she had always ignored hints, so I was going to make it very clear what I wanted.

I had dressed for the occasion. Black silky bikini with tiny tie-sided briefs and halter-neck top, black lace hold-up stockings, black soft-leather wrist and ankle straps fastened with tiny padlocks and with metal rings and metal clips fastened to each of them. the tie-sided briefs and the ribbon-strap top could be removed without having to unfasten me. I had press-ganged Jenny into helping with my plan. Once we saw my Mum's car pull up in the street outside, we ran into the bedroom. Everything had been prepared. A length of thin chain was already threaded through the wrought-metal bed-frame at top and bottom and she used small padlocks instead of the clips to connect the rings on the wrist bands to the chain so my arms were pulled apart to the corners of the bed. Then the ankle straps were padlocked to the chain at the foot of the bed. The chain was a little short but Jenny pulled my ankle a bit wider to lock me in place. I did not realise just how far apart my legs would be until that moment. Jenny could not resist a quick stroke between them before leaving, taking the padlock keys with her.

I heard her in the hallway.

"Hello Mrs Taylor, Marie is in the flat, just go on in. See you later." 

I heard the door open and close, and Mum calling out, "Marie, where are you?" 

"In here," I called, and she came into the room.

"Marie, what in Heaven's name...?" she said, "What are you doing like that?"

I started to answer, I had rehearsed this speech a thousand times in my head but suddenly realised how stupid I was, and what a total fool I was being, expecting it all to go the way it always went in my fantasies. I felt the tears start to trickle down my cheeks as she came closer to me.

"Oh Mum," I sobbed. "I am so sorry. I just thought if you saw me like this, sexy and helpless, then you would love me the way you loved with Aunty Jane, because I want you so much, and you never took any of the hints and I kept offering but... and..."

The words tumbled out and then dried up as I sobbed.

"Oh you stupid girl," she said gently as she took out a tissue and wiped my face. "I ignored the hints because you were too young and because I did not want to take advantage of your innocence".

"But I am not innocent Mum," I said, almost yelling. "I have had sex partners over the last year or so but you are the one I always wanted, always needed."

Well," she smiled, I suppose I will have to rectify that for you, won't I? Now first, let's get you out of this."

"You cant," I told her, trying unsuccessfully to stifle a giggle, "Padlocks, no keys until Jenny comes back later."

"Oh dear!" She too almost giggled, standing up and beginning to remove her coat. "I will just have to make do then I suppose."

The smile she gave me washed away any chance of more tears, and I watched fascinated as she stripped slowly, turning occasionally to show me her body from different angles. Slim, long legs, firm tummy and sexy tight buttocks, beautifully rounded boobs and a totally smooth shaved pussy. She cupped her breasts in her hands once the bra was removed.

"Not too bad even now," she said. "Now, let's see what my helpless girl has to offer," and she slowly pulled the ribbon-tie of my halter neck top, sliding it out from under my back and exposing my smaller but well-rounded boobs.

Her hand caressed one of them, fingers teasing the nipple into hardness.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

I gasped in pleasure and felt the wetness start between my wide-spread legs. After a few moments, her soft lips pressed against mine, tongue teasing my tongue and then kissing her way down my neck and across to the other nipple. My breath was coming faster and I gave an involuntary squirm which she took as a signal, and she slid her hand slowly, oh so slowly, across and back and finally down my bare belly to find its way between my open thighs.

"My Goodness!" she said as her finger stoked gently, "Somebody is very ready for this I think."

She slid down the bed, resting her head near my waist as she teased the tie-sided briefs undone, and then slid them out from under me, leaving me exposed, the stretched-wide slit open to her view and to her touch. She slid further down until I could feel her breath on my exposed wetness and when her tongue touched me it was like fireworks going off, and when it entered me it took but moments for her to bring me to the climax and it was everything I had dreamed it would be.

When I was back in reality, I realised she was lying next to me, her finger gently stroking my wet slit.

"You are not the only one who dreamed about this, my Sexy Angel. Who do you think I fantasised about when I was in bed alone, touching myself?"

Her stroking was making me start to squirm again.

She got off the bed, and as she saw my look she told me, "Don't worry, we have not finished yet. Where do you keep the toys?"

"Toys?" I asked, "What toys?"

Marie, don't make me spank you. I am the one who cleaned your room every week, you think I never found your sex toys?"

I nodded towards the bedside cabinet. "In there, top drawer."

She opened the drawer, taking out several vibes of different sizes, along with a wire-operated one and a wireless remote one.

"Hmm, this looks like it will do nicely," she said, taking the wireless remote. "Never tried one of these, looks like fun."

She got back onto the bed, squatting with knees either side of my head, and lowered herself until I could reach her pussy with my mouth. Then, leaning forward, she slid the vibe into me and turned it on. It must have been on a very low setting, which was fine with me because once I have come I get ultra-sensitive, and can come again so quickly. this setting just made me more squirmy.

"Now, time for Mummy to get what she wants and needs. Let's see how well you can use that educated tongue, my sexy girl. And if you are very good, I will let you come again once I have done."

With that, she leaned back and let me get to work on her soft pussy lips, As I licked and nibbled her, my tongue sliding in and finding the right place to make her gasp, her hand reached round to grip my boobs, fingers teasing the erect nipples and making my squirming more intense. She must have been as ready as I was because she started to come so quickly. As she reached climax, her back arched and I felt her wetness drip onto my chin, and at the peak, she went totally rigid, her hands clenched into fists and the vibe turned on full.

I was helpless as the vibe brought me to an incredible climax, and as Mum slowly relaxed and lay next to me, the climax inside me grew until my bum was bouncing up and down on the bed, I was moaning, growling then screaming, and I came again, exploding massively before she realised what was happening and turned the vibe off.

She lay alongside me, fingers gently stroking my still-twitching pussy, whispering words of love and apology into my ear, when we heard a noise, and Jenny called out,

"Only me, just brought the keys..."

Her words tailed off as she came into the bedroom to see me stretched out and still twitching, with Mum lying next to me, stroking me.

"Oh God, I am so sorry," she stammered.

"Just thought you might want these," holding out the keys to Mum, and obviously enjoying the sight of this tousled sexy woman with gorgeous boobs.

Meanwhile, Mum was looking at the young sexy blonde with crop top and mini skirt. Getting off the bed, she took the keys from Jenny's outstretched hand, then took hold of her wrist, pulling her gently towards the bed.

"Actually Jenny," she said smiling, "I don't really think we will be needing these for a while, if you are agreeable that is?".

Jenny looked with undisguised longing at my wide-open legs and my wide stretched and clearly well-used pussy with love juices still seeping out, and then at my sexy Mum, sweaty, flushed and tousled but never more beautiful, and finally at my shocked face.

"You know, Mrs Taylor," she said smiling and stripping off her top to expose firm perky tits. "I think you are right."

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments