Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Amazing Gals

"Daughters have a party and the parents are there."

24
12 Comments 12
21.1k Views 21.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Two years ago my life was turned upside down, but all for the better. I was forty-seven, divorced ten years and had no real prospects for another serious relationship. I was quite down. Successful in business and stable financially, I couldn’t seem to find a lady that just clicked with me. Then I met Suzanne. And her daughters.

In her forties, she had been divorced over fifteen years. Married at twenty-one, kids at twenty-three and divorced at twenty-nine she had a challenging life. But as a result, she was fiercely independent, personally, financially and totally comfortable with who she is. Vivacious, wickedly funny and a huge flirt, I was hooked. She is tiny, five-foot-four, maybe one-hundred-and-twenty-five pounds, not much of a bust, but a great ass and legs, sparkling eyes and a captivating smile.

I saw her at a party and had to introduce myself. We hit it off and after a month I was crazy about her. She didn’t take any crap from anyone which I think turned off certain men. She also had two daughters, both about to start college, which was probably a non-starter for others.

Suzanne also had one requirement, our sex life had to be open. Guys might immediately think it is great for us but there is a flip side. You have to watch her flirt, sometimes ignore you, and then watch her get on her knees to suck a cock or sometimes two. You have to be willing to come home and find her in bed with someone else. Not everyone can handle that.

Suzanne was open and upfront about sex. She wanted it when she wanted it and loved variety. The first time she took me to a swinging club to see if I could handle her desires we knew it was going to work. That night I watched her suck a guy she had just met thirty minutes earlier, then invite me to join him in spit roasting her. 

After dumping a load in her pussy, I watched her move right into a threesome with another couple. Her passion for licking pussy while getting fucked was amazing! I never felt jealous seeing her that night.

The bonus in the relationship were her daughters, and with them, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Lia and Char are just like their Mom. At nineteen and twenty they were classic college co-eds. Both athletic, brunette, slightly taller than her. They were cut from the same cloth, nice B cups, that youthful ass that fits perfectly into a pair of short shorts and they are as casual and outgoing about sex as their Mom. I will never forget the first night I saw them in action.

She and I had been seeing each other for a couple weeks. We got back well after midnight. The girls were in the living room, TV on, just wearing panties, and jointly making out with one guy who was nude. He knew the scene for sure because he didn’t flinch when we walked in.

The girls were alternating kissing him while they both had hands wrapped around his hard cock giving him a double hand job. They stopped and smiled and said hi. Suzanne, totally non-plussed, told them to make sure they shut all the lights off before they went to bed and as we went upstairs I turned to see Lia move to ride his face while her sister started to suck his dick.

The next morning he was gone but they acted as if nothing out of ordinary occurred the previous evening. Char teased me for staring at her, she was wearing just a panty and T-shirt and then proceeded to give me the first of many amazing blowjobs. Suzanne watched and asked if I was enjoying myself. Suzanne explained that she never hid anything from them and they were comfortable in their own skins. She made it clear that her idea of being open with me included them.

Since Suzanne and I have been together, I have enjoyed all three of them. It is simply wild. It is hard to say which of them gives better head and I hope I never have to just choose. My friends who know are either jealous or convinced this can't end well for me. I know she can and does play with whomever she wants and I am OK with it. Maybe I am a cuck or maybe I just think it is great, all I know is I am just happy to have met her.

What follows is typical for a weekend where the girls are involved…

It was a perfect Saturday in September, we live in the South so summer extends into November. Knowing I had an emergency afternoon work session for a huge client that Monday, I had played golf that morning. I stopped at the house to shower before I headed to the office. Suzanne and the girls were still sleeping when I left at 6:00. Although the girls were students at the local state University (it was about forty-five minutes from the house) they liked to visit, use the pool, raid the wine cellar and get good food.

Their bedrooms doors were closed so I knew they were home. It was just about 11:30 I figured they were just getting up. After parking in the garage, I walked in the house to the kitchen and saw Char drinking a cup of coffee and looking outside by the pool. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had on a T-shirt that just barely covered her perfectly taut youthful ass. From my angle I couldn’t tell if she had anything else on but knowing her, she probably didn’t.

“Morning, Char.”

“Hey Mike,” she turned smiled at me, “I thought you were at work.”

“Golf first, then off to the office, unfortunately.”

Char said her Mom had gone to the gym and then grocery shopping and that Lia was still in bed.

“Mike, do you mind if we, umm, have some friends over later?”

“I don’t see why not. What did you have in mind?”

She explained that they had met a couple guys from the University swim team last night and thought a little cookout and pool party would be fun. They were going to invite a few over, and she made a point of telling me there would be both male and female members. I readily agreed and asked if we this was a party where her Mom and I needed to be absent.

“Of course not,” she replied, “after we told them about you and Mom some of the guys want to meet her.” She laughed. My cock twitched at the thought.

“And the girls?” I asked feigning innocence,

“Oh, Mike I am sure you will be treated well.”

Char laughed and said I shouldn’t be too late but that the party would last all night if that was OK. I headed upstairs and ran into Lia walking down. Like her sister, she had on a T-shirt and from my view walking up the stairs, I saw that’s all she had on. In spite of my best efforts, I let my gaze wander to her nice puffy pussy lips and she stopped a couple of steps above me so I could enjoy the view.

I told her she looked good enough to eat right there but I absolutely had to get to this meeting. Instead, I gave her a good morning kiss and told her I was looking forward to their little party later. She assured me she was too.

I grabbed a quick shower and before I left I looked out to see the two of them sunbathing. I wanted to call in sick. Char had on a nice yellow string bikini that was so form fitted she displayed a very sexy camel toe. Lia was attired in a one-piece racing-like suit, maybe she was trying to fit in with the upcoming guests.

It was skin tight, her breasts flattened but her nipples obvious, cut high on her hips. It looked good! I found myself massaging my cock but knew I had to get to the office so I left.

About five that evening, Suzanne sent me a text that said some of the kids were arriving and based on what she saw, if I hadn’t done so already, I should take a Viagra. After that text, it was impossible to focus on work. I told the team we were done and headed back to the house. I arrived shortly after seven and there were a couple cars in the driveway, so I parked on the street and walked in the front door and down the short hall to the kitchen and family room.

The party had definitely progressed. There was a couple were on the love seat heavily into foreplay. The girl’s bikini top was on the floor, she had a nice firm rack. The guy she was sitting on was sucking on one tit. Her legs were parted, he had slid her bikini bottoms aside and he was fingering her shaved pussy. Her eyes were closed and she had a contented smile.

The guy was really buff which wasn’t a shock since I knew the group were all on the swim team. He had on one of those little bikini suits and his cock, while still contained by it, looked like it was about to burst out. I also saw they weren’t alone in the room.

By the fireplace, we have a wingback chair which the girls call the “head chair,” I have seen it used and been in it many times. Not surprisingly, there was Char, still in her bikini, on her knees giving some head to another ripped guy who was totally nude. From my view, I could her head bobbing up and down on his ample cock. He was easily seven-inches, hard as a rock, but she was taking him pretty deep. Of all three of the girls, Char can deep throat the biggest cock so this guy seemed to be no problem. She saw me and pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled.

“Hey Mike, it is about time you got here. Umm, I would come kiss you but I am a bit busy,” She giggled. “You can take a number and get in line.” She looked to the guy who was standing next to the chair. I guess he was waiting his turn.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

“Guys this is my stepdad. He is cool,” she laughed and indicated the couple on the couch, “That’s Carol and Don.” Looking at the three guys in the room, I was starting to feel inadequate with all this male beef around. They were all ripped and while only the guy she was sucking was nude they all seemed to be pretty well endowed.

“That’s Dave, he is next,” she continued “and this,” wiggling the cock in her hand laughing, “is Brad.”

They clearly had had enough alcohol to take the anxiety away and all of them just said hey and how are you.

“Hey, honey,” I looked at the rest of them, “nice to meet all of you. I appreciate the offer but will wait until later if you don’t mind. Don’t forget if you need them, I think there are condoms in the side table drawer next to the remote. Do you know where Mom is?”

Char just shook her head and said she knew Lia was either in the living room or upstairs but she hadn’t seen Suzanne since she came in here with the guys about thirty minutes ago.

“Last time I saw her she was out back by the pool.” She said.

Dave piped up. “Your Mom went upstairs when Adrian got here.” He actually blushed when he said it.

Char laughed and she looked at me and said with a knowing wink. “Well, that makes sense. You know Mom.”

She turned and got back to business. I had to see what was so special about Adrian, so I walked up the stairs and down the hall to the closed door of our master suite. I heard moaning from inside and knowing I didn’t need to knock, I quietly opened it and peeked in. Suzanne was on the bed legs splayed wide and positioned above her had to be Adrian.

I was surprised and then felt a little guilty by that fact. I knew swimmers were coming over and I realized I had gotten caught up in stereotypes. The guy above my wife pistoning his cock in and out of her was a sculpted black guy.

I probably didn’t notice all of this right then but I can tell you he is six-foot-four-inches of 100% sinew muscle and bone. Not much fat if any. Char’s comment made perfect sense, Suzanne loves black men as long as they are not assholes. I am sure when she saw Adrian she took him by the hand and commandeered him within minutes of his arrival.

Right now, he was fucking the living shit out of my wife! I could see his ass flex and relax each time he thrust. From what I could see he had a thick long cock. In that regard, he did fit the stereotype of Big Black Cock. He almost smothered my petite little wife. Sitting on the bed watching was an equally hot black woman, also in great shape, nice firm tits, dark nipples and her fingers dancing on her clit. My cock got hard in seconds. Suzanne saw me walk in and breathlessly told Adrian to slow down for a minute.

“Oh my God, you are amazing,” she moaned, “but I think my husband wants to say hi.”

The woman fingering herself stopped and looked up. Her lips were full and wet. Very hot. I walked in and offered my hand to Adrian and introduced myself.

“Hey, I’m Mike. The husband. I see you have met Suzanne and it looks like she is giving you a proper welcome.” I looked at the woman, “Hey. Nice to meet you. Welcome.”

They both kind of laughed a nervous laugh, but Suzanne must have filled them in that all was ok. The woman had a beautiful look to her, soft features and deep dark black eyes that oozed sensuality. She wasn’t small but she was so fucking in shape that I was immediately mesmerized.

“Char has taken over the family room,” I told Suzanne, “and Lia is in her bedroom doing who knows what to who knows whom. I am glad to see you are enjoying yourself. Looks like a great party.“

Suzanne sat up and Adrian and Mary, the hot little co-ed, realized there was going to be a break in the action. The three of them were now sitting against the headboard side by side, my sweet wife in the middle. Her hand was still stroking and caressing Adrian’s engorged cock, her chest flush as her body was ready for more sex. Mary was a nice contrast, larger fuller tits with dark aureole and between her legs an inviting pussy with a tuft of dark curly hair just begging to be taken. She had reached over to play with Suzanne’s pussy.

“Honey, why don’t you get out of those clothes and join us? I could use the help. I told Mary you would be here and she is waiting.” She laughed. I didn’t need to be asked twice.

I quickly stripped out of my shirt and pants and Mary crawled over to the edge of the bed to reach for my briefs. I can't hold a candle to these guys physically, I have to bust ass just to avoid a belly and my cock is just six-inches but at that moment, I didn’t care. She massaged my cock on the outside. As much as I wanted more right then I asked Suzanne what she had in mind. She always has a plan. She didn’t disappoint.

“Why don’t you guys take care of us?”

She nudged Mary so that they were lying in opposite directions on our bed, Suzanne spread her legs and lifted them and invited Adrian back into her wet pussy. He wasted no time and I watched him position himself and then push his thick black guided missile deep into her.

I considered watching for a bit but Mary was too inviting. I slipped down onto the floor near the bed and pulled her ass close to the edge and rolled her legs up high and admired her sweet little pussy as it opened. Her inner lips were hot pink next to her mocha skin.

I smiled at Suzanne who was looking over at me and then leaned over and outlined Mary's pussy with my wet tongue. She had been pleasuring herself and her clit quickly reacted to my touch. I spread her lips and she had a nice large nub of a clit pushing out. I started lower and thrust my tongue in her tunnel and let her body react to my touch before I got to her clit. She moaned and pulled my face closer. Her smell and taste were exotic. I rarely get black pussy so this was a treat.

For the next ten minutes, I savored Mary’s sweet pussy. I may not have a ten-inch cock but since I have spent that last two years going down on a lot of pussy, I know my way around a cunt. I brought her close twice before taking her over the top using my tongue all over her clit and simultaneously sliding a finger deep in her ass.

Her body tensed and then she shuddered as I worked her. Her juices covered my face and she complimented me with a guttural moan. At the same time, I heard Suzanne gasping and moaning in such a way that I knew Adrian got her off as well.

With...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Playfulhub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments