Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Bully

"Harry lives out my fantasy."

79
12 Comments 12
43.1k Views 43.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

It was my sixteenth birthday and my step-mom, who had been my mom since I was a baby, had thrown me a surprise party with my soccer teammates and whoever they had invited. I wasn’t very social and was only on the team because my dad wanted me to be in it. It sucked but I just had to deal with it and go through the day with these people in my house.

One thing that bothered me was that the sixteen-year-old star of the team and my bully, Harry, was talking and laughing with my mom like she was just another high school girl. That went on for a while and they even seemed to exchange numbers towards the end of the party. I noticed how he looked at her, especially when she turned around and gave him a view of her ass in her yoga pants. It made me angry and jealous but the truth was that my mom and dad were no longer together and my mom could look elsewhere. I just hoped that she wouldn’t end up dating Harry.

The following Friday after our soccer game, my mom congratulated Harry on a great game before even telling me anything. It was like she had attended the game to watch him instead of me. I was walking towards the locker room when I saw Harry whisper something in my mom’s ear that brought a smile to her face.

Shortly after we got home, my mom took a shower and changed into a nice outfit. She looked great in her black slacks and blue top and only left me a note and twenty dollars to buy dinner on the kitchen table. I sat in the living room for a couple of minutes before calling a taxi to follow my mom. I knew she would be going to see Harry and I knew exactly where they would be.

I paid the driver with the twenty dollars my mom had left me, and I walked nonchalantly to the soda machine while I looked around for my mom’s car. I knew this was the place because I had overheard Harry in the locker room say that he had a room reserved in this motel for Friday night. I looked two or three times at every car in the parking lot and I could not spot my mom’s car. Maybe I was wrong and had jumped to ridiculous conclusions. I was now at the motel for no reason and would have to walk all the way back home.

I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath, as I thought how dumb and silly I had been recently. My mom was probably just with her friends and I was here thinking about all this other stuff. I shook my head and headed out the parking lot to walk back home. I had just exited the parking lot when I heard a car drive in from the other end. I turned to see the car and my heart sunk when I saw it was my mom’s car.

I hid behind the fence and peeked around the corner to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me. My heart was beating faster than ever and my limbs started to tremble. I saw my mom step out of the car and at the same time Harry appeared on the other side. She followed him to the room and I could clearly see a smile on her face as she walked in.

I stood there in shock for a few seconds before I could think of what to do. I wanted to run away but at the same time I wanted to go kick the door down. I took a deep breath but that didn’t help me calm down or stop my arms and legs from trembling. I had never felt like this and I definitely didn’t want to do something stupid. I slowly walked over to the room and tried to listen to them but I couldn’t hear a damn thing. I wanted to knock on the door and confront my mom, but I didn’t have a right to tell her anything no matter how much it angered me.

I exited the parking lot nearly in tears and out of the corner of my eye I saw that the room to my right had a small window on the back. I immediately ran around the motel and saw the small windows at the back of every room. I looked around the dark alley and grabbed a trashcan to stand on and look inside the room. I saw the TV was on but I didn’t see anyone for a few seconds until Harry came into view. He was just in his boxers and shortly after my mom appeared in a way I thought I would never see her in my life. She was wearing a black cheeky panty that made her ass look irresistible and black thigh-high stockings that accentuated her legs.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

My deepest and darkest desire took over me and my dick began to harden as I saw my mom get on top of Harry to kiss him. He grabbed and spread her ass while he kissed her and only broke the kiss to bring one of her nipples into his mouth. He licked and sucked her nipple for a bit and then gave the same attention to the other one. They went back to kissing and I just knew that he had my mom hot and wet.

My mom got on her knees and pulled his boxers down to free his erect dick. She wasted no time in sealing her lips around his head and taking him into her mouth. I had fantasized many times about having my mom’s beautiful lips around my dick but all I could do now was watch my teammate live out my fantasy. I noticed that her pink nipples were erect and that her cheeky panty was now even more wedged between her ass cheeks as he had spread her ass while fondling it.

I was in a trance for a few minutes watching her head move up and down while my dick was hurting for attention. The way my mom was sucking his dick was incredible and I could tell that she was enjoying it as much as he was. He reached for her nipples and pinched them as she opened her throat and took him all the way in. Her lips touched the base of his cock and he squeezed her breasts for as long as she stayed deepthroating.

She finally came up to breathe and wasted no time in moving her panties aside and straddling him. She moved closer to kiss him and he grabbed her ass as they began fucking. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing and that caused me to jump and nearly fall off the trashcan when I heard my phone notification. I got off the trashcan and saw that it was my dad who had texted me asking, “Would u n ur mom like to go to the movies 2nite?”

My dad clearly still wanted to return with my mom but things were definitely not looking good for him. He was probably home alone in his room while my mom was in this hotel room fucking with Harry. I was going to reply with a lie, but I put my phone back in my pocket when I heard loud moaning coming from the room.

I got on top of the trashcan again and looked in to see how Harry was giving it to my mom. He was on top and kissing her neck while he thrust into her. The pleasure on my mom’s face was noticeable and her moans seemed to get louder with every thrust. He was fucking her hard and fast and as if that wasn’t enough, he placed his hand around her neck and choked her. Her cries of pleasure filled the room and encouraged him to fuck her even harder and faster as they both neared their climax.

She let out a loud and long moan as her orgasm shot through her body and her pussy tightened to milk Harry’s dick. That was overwhelming sight for me and while Harry emptied his load into my mom’s hot pussy; I emptied mine into my boxers. The show was over and I knew I had to get home before my mom, so I wouldn’t have to face her questions of where I had been when I knew exactly where she had been and what she had done. I got off the trashcan and started the long walk home.

I ended up getting home before her and that wasn’t hard since she got home about two hours after I did. They had probably continued fucking and they would surely keep on seeing each other to continue their escapades. I still felt strange about it, but I felt much more excited by what I had seen and I wanted to see them in action again. I hoped it became a Friday night thing at that motel for the three of us. My dad and I both loved my mom and wanted her sexually, but she happily belonged to Harry and we had no chance to ever please her like he had done tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments