Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Daughter Chapter 5

"Learning more about Lexi"

53
11 Comments 11
33.9k Views 33.9k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Famous Story
All persons in this story are over the age of 18. This story is complete and utter fiction. But please read on for your personal enjoyment. I would also recommend that you read the previous four chapters, My Friend’s Daughter chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4 for a better understanding of the story. Also feedback and comments are encouraged and welcomed. Thank you for reading and for voting.

My Friend’s Daughter
Chapter 5

If you haven’t read Chapters 1,2, 3 and 4. I suggest you do as it will give you insight into what is happening in this chapter. The brief synopsis of what has happened up to this point is: In chapter one, my friends daughter gave me her virginity with her mother watching without her knowing. In chapter 2, my friend, Karri and I had woke up and had our time together while her daughter, Lexi, was sleeping. In chapter 3, for the first time mother and daughter had openly watched each other while they were having oral sex. In chapter 4, mother and daughter watched each other fucking and did play with each other a bit, including tasting each other off of fingers, face and cock.

When I awoke in the morning, I was in the bed completely alone. I found myself reaching one way then the other for the warm female bodies that had been on either side of me that night. I looked at the clock it was 9am. With a groan, I got out of bed, looked at my robe for a second then decided that I should just go naked. I ascended the stairs into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee. Then headed for the living room.

As I walked into the living room, Karri was sitting on the couch flipping thru the channels on the TV. Lexi sat at the computer, doing I don’t know what. Both of the women were naked as the day they were born. Karri had a cup of coffee in front of her. I walked over and kissed her. She kissed me back, a strange sparkle in her eyes.

“Morning hun.” I said as the kiss broke and I walked over the Lexi.

Lexi was looking at one of my erotic fiction sites. She was actually reading one of my stories. I slide my hands up under her arms and cupped her breasts in my hands, my fingers pinching her small nipples. I heard her breath catch as I did so. I kissed her on her neck, then stood up saying “Morning daughter.”

“Morning Daddy. Did you sleep good?” Lexi asked me.

“Yes I did baby girl, did you?” I responded.

“Yes Daddy. Daddy I have a question for you. Are the stories in here that you wrote true?” she asked in a innocent little girl voice.

“Well, some are true, some are based on truth and some are a total fabrication.”

“Which ones are true?”

“Lexi, that is not something you should be asking. Ray is allowed to keep his stories secret from you as far as which ones are true or not.” Karri interjected.

I could see Lexi’s eyes light up as she looked at me, and heard my answer. She did frown a bit when she heard her mother. I took a sip of my coffee so I could watch Lexi. I noticed the story that she was reading. And then I noticed the hard nips, and as I lowered my coffee, I caught the smell of her arousal.

I turned and walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch stretching out to have my morning coffee and smoke. From where I was laying I could see both the women, Karri sat in my chair facing the TV, and Lexi was still in front of the computer. From where I was I noticed that Lexi’s hand moved down to her legs every once in a while. Thoughts and memories rapidly penetrated the early morning fog of my brain. I didn’t know if she was teasing me or if my stories were actually getting her excited.

I watched a bit of the TV as Karri moved from channel to channel, settling here and there to watch bits of shows. Most of my attention was focused on Lexi as she would read for a bit, and I could see her hand slide down. She would leave it there for a little bit, then move it back up. From my vantage point I could see that her finger was wet when she brought it up. That when I noticed that her eyes were locked on my body as she slid her finger down between her legs again. Then she sat back in the chair, and spead her legs, showing me her bald pussy and slid her finger down between the lips to dip the tip inside her. She then pulled it out and rubbed her clit for a few seconds. Then moved her hand up to her mouth, sucking her juices off her fingertip. The whole time she was staring at me.

While I was watching the show that Lexi was giving me, my own arousal started, evident by the rising cock from between my legs. I could see the grin on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. I finished the last of my coffee and then rose to head back to the kitchen for another cup, my hard cock bouncing against my belly as I walked. I poured my cup and added the sugar to my tastes, when I felt hard nipples against my back and hands reaching around me.

Judging by the size of the hard points in my back, I would hafta guess that it was Lexi behind me. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to stroke it, gripping the shaft a little too tightly. Her hand sliding down the shaft, close to the base then back up, pulling the skin along with it.

I turn around leaving my cup on the counter to face her. Lexi’s face came into view, her eyes sparkling and a red heated flush across her skin. She shifted her grip on my cock, not stopping her hand sliding up and down on it. I moved my hands up to her small nipples, pinching them. Even more desire entered her eyes as I pinched harder, her mouth opening slightly and a small sigh escaping her lips.

"Do you like that baby girl?” I ask her, watching her reaction.

“Yes daddy I do.” She answers me.

“Hmm we might hafta see how much you like it then.”

“Well daddy I’m not quite as innocent as you might think.” She said.

“Oh and why is that baby girl?” I said as I pinched her nips a bit harder, causing her to wince a bit.

“Well it would probably be better to show you then tell you.” she told me.

“Okay we can do that.”

“Ray? Lexi?” We heard Karri yell.

We both let go of each other and turned our heads as Karri walks in the kitchen. Her face lit up with a smile and she shook her head at us.

“I should have known you 2 were doing something when you were gone that long.” Karri said to us.

“No actually we were just talking hun. She was playing with me a bit though.” I returned the jest.

“Okay. Still don’t believe you. But I need to run to town for some things, and I was gonna see if either of you two wanted to go along.” Karri asked us.

“What things do you need hun? Didn’t we get them yesterday?” I asked.

“I wanted to get some special things for supper tonight. Want to make a special dinner for all of us.” Karri answered. “On second thought, I think I will just go by myself and suprize you both with dinner. So nevermind.”

Karri headed off for the bedroom, going downstairs. I looked at Lexi with raised eyebrows. Lexi returned the look. I grabbed my coffee cup and headed back out to the living room to go to the computer. As I left the kitchen I could hear Lexi digging around for a coffee cup.
I sat down at the puter, Lexi still had a few stories up. I looked at the one she had been reading. It wasn’t one of mine but was about a father and a daughter. I looked at the author as one I recognized. I didn’t particularly care for his writing, so I minimized the page and opened up a different one. I brought up one of my favorite adult video sites.

Thats when I saw Lexi come back into the room. She went to the chair and sat down started flipping thru the channels on the tv. I glanced over to her, she was looking right back at me, her right hand cupping her breast and pinching her nip a bit. Then I watch as she slides her hand down her across her pale belly, down between her spread legs. Her eyes close and she reclines her head, her mouth open slightly. Just as she was getting into it I saw her mother enter the living room.

“Well I’m gonna go. I will be back in a couple hours. You two behave while im gone.” she said with a knowing look on her face.

As Lexi heard her mothers voice, her eyes snapped open and her hand moved quickly out her lap. She then turned her head towards her mother, sitting forward in the chair so she could see her.

“Okay hun we will be here. Drive safe.” I said as I rose from the chair and moved to hug her.
Lexi rose behind me and hugged her mother as well, both of us kissing her. I kissed her on the lips, Lexi on the cheek. We both watched as Karri turned and headed out the door. I returned to the computer desk and Lexi went to the window to watch discreetly as her mother pulled out the driveway. As soon as her mother headed down the street, I watch as the young teen came literally bouncing over to me, her chest bouncing with each step.

Lexi hurriedly walks over to me and pushes her lips against mine, making her hunger evident. I move both of my hands up to cup her chest right away, her hard nips boring into my palms.
As we break the kiss, I say to her “You mentioned a bit ago that it would be easier to show me rather then tell me, baby girl?”

A strange light, came into her eyes, almost making her eyes more intense. “Yes daddy” she said almost out of breath.

“But I would rather wait to show you some other time Daddy. Mom is only gonna be gone for a little while, and I would rather get other things done in the time she is gone.” Lexi said to me.
You could tell that she wanted to try out this new interest of hers, but she had more immediate needs she wanted fulfilled. I nodded my head at her request. Lexi then wasted no time in starting to make the most of our time together.

Lexi straddled my legs and sat down on my thighs. From this position I could not only see her lips open up, but smell the heat of her arousal. My eyes followed the curves of her body up from her open legs, across her bald skin up to her chest with her very hard nipples to the soft curves of her neck. Her face was alight with desire, her eyes sparkling a bit, her lips parted slightly. Then her tongue slipping out to wet her lips seductively. My own body was beginning to respond to the sight in front of me as well. I could feel the blood moving to my groin, causing him to grow rather rapidly.

Lexi leaned forward with her hands on the arms of the chair, her lips moving closer to mine. I moved up to meet her, and our lips met. I could taste a faint coffee taste on her lips as our tongues intertwined. Then sliding forward a bit, I could feel the heat from her even more against me. My hands moving from the arms of the chair to her back, lightly dragging my nails down her back. I could feel her mouth open as she moaned softly against my lips. I continued to drag my nails down her back til I could cup her ass in my hands. Lexi leaned into me, her nipples just barely brushing my bare chest now. I could feel the heat from her groin on my thighs. I slid forward in the chair bring her sex closer to my own. Now I could feel her heat even more on my sensitive groin as well as her hard nips pushing into my pecks. After her moan, her tongue snaked its way in my mouth, intertwining with mine. We held that position for a little bit, my cock close to her pussy, teasing her with its own heat and closeness.

I broke the kiss and pushed against her, making her stand up. As I rose, her eyes locked on mine and followed til she was looking up at me. Slowly, baby girl sank to her knees, her eyes still locked on mine the whole time. Her small hand moving up to grab my hardness and pull it down so she could lick just the head of it, tasting the small drop of clear liquid that had formed there. She then slowly opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around just the head of my cock, licking the slit on the head, her lips at the rim of the head. Then teasing me even more she slowly sinks down on it, til most of my length is in her mouth. Her tongue wraps and licks the shaft as she descends, eliciting a small groan from me. Then as she got down to the base I heard her as choke a bit as she took too much of it in her mouth. She quickly backed off a bit then sank slowly down again. This time there was no gag as she took my whole length in her mouth. I could feel the head being gripped by her throat muscles as she held my cock deep in her mouth.

I placed my hands on her head, softly griping her hair as she moved her hands around to grab my ass and hold me deep in her mouth, her tongue rubbing the underside of my shaft. After a minute or so I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes as she backed herself off my shaft, then resumed bobbing on my cock. Her hands moved from my ass to cup my balls and massage them as she sucked on me. Moving her head in long slow strokes, covering me from the tip of my cock all the way down to the base. Her hand gently massaging my balls at first then rolling them softly in her hand.

My hands tightened up on her hair again as she slid down my shaft again. My hands holding her in place once again as I felt her throat begin to massage the head of my cock. Lexi’s hands moved back to my ass to help pull her mouth down deeper on my cock. I felt my cock slide a little bit deeper into her throat and I felt her throat contract as her gag reflex started to kick in. Once again she backed off a bit, this time the saliva was starting to run down her chin. Just long enough to catch her breath she shoved her face back down on my cock my hands aiding her as she took all of me, straight to the back. My groin and her face coming together at a quick pace as I bottom out. Then holding my cock there for a few seconds until she starts to push back against me. I hold it for a bit longer then let her pull back off my cock.

This time Lexi pulls completely back off my cock, looking up at me again. I can see a bit of fear in her eyes and a lot of desire. My hands are still wrapped in her hair, I let go and put my hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her to her back. Lexi sat down on her butt and laid down on her back, spreading her legs to allow me to see her open before me. I stared at her head with her short black hair, her expressive eyes, and her slightly open mouth. Her tongue licking her lips as my eyes moved down her face.

My eyes continue down to her chest, her excited breathing causing her chest to rise and fall a little more rapidly then normal for her. Her pale breasts standing up, the areola darkened with her excitement. Her reddish brown small nipples, hard and pointed at the ceiling. Then down across her belly, seeing that completely bald pussy of hers. Her lips swollen with desire and excitement. Even as I moved closer I could see her obvious excitement as I noticed her lips were open and she was leaking her juices out already, leaking down towards her backdoor. As I knelt down and moved my head towards her wet and waiting pussy, I began to smell the sweet smell of her aroused pussy as my head moved between her bent knees, and only gets stronger as I move closer. I start low with my tongue, keeping it wide and flat, sliding my tongue up across her rosebud. Moving slowly upwards my tongue moves from her rosebud to the joining skin,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by singlefireman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments