Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Daughter Part 3

"Pam learns new things and picks up on old ones."

33
30 Comments 30
42.9k Views 42.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
…I noticed her nipples hardening under her tennis dress.

Pam stood there just staring, me wondering what was going on in her mind, and yet still enjoying CeCe’s mouth around my cock.

Pam asked the girls politely this time, “Would you two mind giving me a few minutes with my… boyfriend, please?

Piper said, “Sure mom, I am all fucked out anyway! I am leaving; I will be home later.”

CeCe just groaned as she removed my cock from her mouth and said, “I haven’t finished, I want more!”

Pam looked at CeCe, as Piper had walked out of the room and said, “Please, give me 15 minutes to sort this out in my head, would you? ” Pam paused a moment as CeCe was lifting herself off the bed, looking at her; Pam said, “CeCe, come here for a second.”

CeCe walked over to Pam and stood right in front of her, Pam looking up and down her naked body, and I saw something in Pam’s eyes, I wasn’t quite sure if it was lust or disgust at this point. In a split-second, I would know.

Pam asked CeCe, “So, you’ve been fucking him all day obviously, and you still want more? Did he not satisfy you, or are you really just a slut?”

CeCe looked her in the eyes, then scanned down Pam’s little tennis outfit and back to her eyes again and asked, “Pam, what is it that you want? I want to fuck you! I always have, and yes, I am a slut and I love that cock, but I bet your pussy is just as sweet.”

CeCe reached out and stroked Pam’s breast, giving the nipple a bit of a pinch, kissed her lightly on the lips and said, “You just let me know; I'll be waiting in the living room.”

Then CeCe just strutted out, sashaying that sweet ass back and forth behind her and closed the door as she left.

Pam walked to the edge of the bed, sat down, put her face in her hands, and I was not sure if she were going to cry or scream, kick me out or climb on top of me. Her emotions at this point were unknown.

Finally, I asked Pam, and she looked up at me, “Can you please untie me at least, let me have a little humility here, please?”

Once untied, I grabbed the sheet and pulled it over my cock, thankfully the swelling in my cock had begun to ease, and I did not feel as vulnerable. We began discussing the situation at hand, avoiding the overall fact that it was her daughter that I had just fucked, and Pam said to me, “Ok, I sorta get how you were at the mercy of those two little sluts. I am not real happy about my daughter riding you like a fucking cowgirl, but, how do we get past this?”

I told Pam I loved her and that although this should not change anything about our relationship, I was sure it would.

She simply just stared at me, a tear in her eye, and said, “I love you very much, and I know you would never have planned something like this, I have to believe that. But the fact remains that you fucked my eighteen-year-old daughter and her friend. Was it good, did you enjoy it, will it happen again? These are the questions I need answers to.”

I pondered my answer for a moment and finally gave the honest truth the best shot. “Pam, first I want you to know that I love you and had hoped that we would get married one day soon.

niky_dust
Online Now!
Lush Cams
niky_dust

I have never wanted to share a bed with another woman the way I do with you. Something in your touch, your kiss, the way you smell, everything about you makes me yearn for you every day and love you even more. But..”

Pam looked at me and said ,“But?”

“But, I am not gonna blow smoke up your ass and lie. It was fucking incredible. It was hot, and though I protested at first, I soon wasn’t sure if I could get enough. I had never been with two women, girls, whatever you want to call them. Having sex with Piper did bother me a bit, not maybe in the overall act but my mind. Now CeCe, that little slut is... she’s... she’s just fucking unbelievable in bed. She did things in a way that lead me to believe she was no virgin. She put my cock so deep in her throat; I didn’t know a woman could do that. She was like a fucking porn star on steroids.”

Pam looked at me a moment, staring hard into my eyes and asked me, “So are you telling me you want to continue to fuck the little bitch if she asks you too?”

I said, “Oh, no, unless maybe you are interested in taking our relationship in a different path. But to just fuck her, I am not having sex with anyone but you. Now, if that included someone you might bring into our circle, that might be different and is a subject we have never talked about; I have no clue about the fantasies you may have, and maybe you have none. But again, I love only you and have no intentions of something like this happening again.”

Pam stood up off the end of the bed and began removing her clothes. I began to ask, “What are you…..” But she just held a finger to her lips and shook her head no as if to say “Shut up!” Once totally nude, she turned and walked out of the room.

As she walked back into the room, CeCe was trailing right behind holding her hand. CeCe had a look of total shock on her face, still nude, perky tits standing up and almost looked as if she were trembling.

Pam looked at me and pushed CeCe to the foot of the bed, standing there in all of her naked glory began to speak.

“Piper left; Cece stayed. Now, there are rules here, follow them, and maybe we will have some fun I suppose. First rule, you cannot touch CeCe unless I tell you it is OK. CeCe, you can do anything with him you like, except fuck him, I get to have his cock in me first and then I will let you know when and if it is OK? Can you both follow this rule?”

I nodded yes as did CeCe.

“Second, this does not leave this room; it does not get talked about to Piper, if she asks questions, we all had a heart to heart that I was not ready to have with her at this time.”

We both nodded again.

Finally, Pam's last words were, “CeCe, I can’t believe I am going to do this with my daughter's best friend, and I surely never thought you and I would bring someone else into our bedroom, so take it slow with me both of you please. If I am going to do this, I want it to be fun and memorable because I cannot promise it will ever happen again. Now CeCe, you said you wanted to fuck me, then fuck me and teach me how to fuck a woman!”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by NIGHTOWL6261A
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments