Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot And Sweet Stepdaughter

"Lolita sat on the sofa opposite me wearing her cheer-leading uniform. Her long tanned legs were hot"

44
7 Comments 7
66.0k Views 66.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
My name was Rod, a mechanic for a local car garage. My wife worked at the local supermarket on the checkout. She had a eighteen -year-old daughter named Lolita who I'd known since she was thirteen years old. Her mum and I had been married five years. Lolita had been a shy and timid small girl, but over the past year she had gotten taller and developed all the lovely womanly curves.

It had been a rainy afternoon and business was quiet, so I decided to take the rest of the day and watch the football on the telly with a pack of beer at my side. My wife, Angie, was working until eleven at night. I opened up a can of beer and took a swig.

The front door opened and in stepped my beautiful and blonde step daughter Lolita, wearing her red and white cheer-leading uniform. She shook out the rain water from the black umbrella and then closed the door. She went over to the fridge and took out a cool bottle of Coke Cola. Lolita walked over and sat down on the opposite sofa. I glanced over at her and my eyes lingered down over her breasts and down to her long tanned legs. They were sexy.

"How was school?" I asked, taking my eyes off her legs and looked at her face. I tried to ignore the arousal feeling I had in my groin. I couldn't believe I was attracted to my step-daughter. Even though we weren't blood related, it still felt wrong.

"We practised a new move. We've got finals in a few weeks," Lolita replied, unaware that I was gawping at her.

"That's great, honey," I said. I turned back to the telly and took a swig of my beer. My eyes glanced back over at her long legs. They were so hot. I gulped nervously. I realised the more I looked at them, the more I was getting turned on. I felt my dick beginning to grow in my jogger bottoms. I glanced down and saw with horror my dick sticking out. I picked up the pillow quickly and placed it over my lap.

Lolita sat more comfortably on the sofa with her legs up with her skirt up them, unfortunately, making me hornier and my dick harder. She glanced over at me and noticed I had a pillow over my lap. "Rod, why do you have a pillow on your lap?" she asked with a laugh.

I jumped to my feet quickly and rushed to the bathroom before she saw I had a hard on for her. l locked the bathroom door and pulled my bottoms down and bent over and began to masturbate hard with my eyes closed. I moaned with pleasure as I pictured Lolita in her short cheer-leading uniform. Her luscious long legs and perfectly rounded breasts. I masturbated some more until I began to get all hot and moaned out loudly as I was building up to an orgasm. I couldn't help myself as I came long and hard, moaning loudly.

There was a knock at the door.

"Rod, are you alright?" Lolita asked with concern.

"Yeah, sure, honey," I replied.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight," she called.

"Goodnight, sleep well."

I heard her walk away.

After I cleaned myself up, I pulled up my bottoms and unlocked the door and went back to the football and drank my beer.

It was around half past nine at night, half an hour after I'd gone to bed, when I woke up with a hard on again thinking about Lolita in the room next door in her pink nightie.

Yourladybug
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yourladybug

I was horny and I wanted sex. I couldn't help myself as I slipped out of bed and out of the bedroom. I opened my step-daughter's bedroom door softly and stepped inside and walked quietly over to her double bed where she lay sexily on the bed with the cover down by her feet. My cock was throbbing with excitement in my boxer shorts and sticking out like a rocket.

How was I going to play this? I thought to myself. I decided to slip into the space beside her on the bed and watched her sleep, peacefully. She was so beautiful with her long blonde hair spread out across her pillow. My eyes lingered down to her breasts and I winced in pain as my cock strained against boxers.

Lolita felt my presence beside her and opened her eyes. She looked up confused. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Her eyes lowered down and saw my large, rock hard pulsating cock in my boxers, I expected her to shout and tell me to leave. But she didn't. She grinned and lay completely on her bed. "Come on, then, before Mum comes home."

I was totally and utterly shocked and also very excited. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled, unsure as I slid my boxers off and lay down on top of her with my cock excitedly inching towards the opening of her sweet pussy. I felt how soft and moist and wet she felt beneath my fingertips as I fingered her before putting my dick in. I heard her moan.

"Come on, big boy, fuck me!" she cried, dirtily.

That totally shocked me but excited me. I thrusted deep inside her and we both gasped and began to make love. I couldn't believe I was having sex with my sexy and gorgeous eighteen-year-old step daughter. It was slow at first as our hips moved up and down and then the rhythm increased. The bedsprings creaked loudly beneath us.

"Don't stop!" she cried. "Harder and faster!" Lolita gasped out loud with delight as I fucked her harder and faster with sweat dripping down all around my forehead.

I grunted and groaned as I fucked harder into her. I felt myself coming, which made me fuck harder and harder still. The bed shook like an earthquake shaking the ground. I cried out loud and clear as I orgasmed deep inside her, Shortly after she came too. I rolled off her and lay on my back, breathlessly. My heart pounded loudly against my chest.

Lolita turned to me with a smile of satisfaction and traced her left index finger down my bare chest to my limp cock. "Does Mr Dicky want to come out and play again?" she asked.

I turned to her with shock. "Lolita, your Mum will be home shortly," I pointed out.

"Even the more reason to have seconds before she comes back then," she replied seductively.

My dick immediately came back to life and grew very large. I watched with delight as my sexy step-daughter climbed on top of my lap and sat down on my cock. I gasped out loud.

Wow, oh, wow, who would've thought sex with your step-daughter was so good!

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments