Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother, Jas Pt 2

"Lustful family"

14
8 Comments 8
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Mom had always been a highly sexual person. Of course, I didn’t realize that fact until I was older when I was more sexually aware of things around me. Either way, my family was what you’d call a typical Asian family, close-knitted and warm to say the very least. But then again, that’s what you would expect from the term, ‘family.' 

According to my stepmother whom I now address as Mom, as a baby, I was adopted from a neighbor whom had some financial difficulties and thus made a run for the road, leaving his wife and me behind. Unable to support me on her own, my biological mother had no choice but to give me up. My stepmother who realizes the plight that she was in offered to take care of me. I didn't know this story until I was older.

My stepfather, Alex, was a mechanical engineer who works in a factory far away from our home. I didn’t really understand what his job scope was. The only thing I knew was that he would come home covered in grease and his boots more often than not, dirty and muddy.

He was a gentle man in contrast to his brawny stature, attributed to his earlier days as a bodybuilder. Towering over most people in my country, he was around 1.85m tall. If I had to describe his appearance in one word, it would most likely be ‘crude.' He looks like the kind of person you wouldn’t want to piss off. But like the saying goes, ‘never judge a book by its cover. '

He never raised his voice at me or anything of the sort. He was just a typical dad who loved his daughter, overprotective and if he was still with us, I could picture that he would probably be one of those fathers that would be readying his shotgun whenever I brought a boyfriend back home.

My mother, Jas, was an office secretary. A typical office lady, she handled administrative matters and assisted her boss. Because of her years of experience working with that company, she was highly valued and even did the accounting despite having no formal training.

Her long silky black hair that extended to the middle of her back was what had inspired me to let my hair grow. Possessing doe-eyes and small pink lips that never seem to be chapped, she looked much younger than her actual age. Even now at the age of fifty-one, she still looked as though she was still in her thirties.

She was relatively slender, and her build was average. She was about a head shorter than my dad, standing at around 1.61m. Like most Asian women, her 32A chest was nothing to boast about. However, she did both yoga and kickboxing during the weekends which helped define her flat stomach and round but firm ass.

Personality-wise, she was clumsy, almost kind of like a ditz. She’s entirely oblivious to her surroundings and is the epitome of what people would generally call an airhead. However, she was not the kind of airhead that would daze out, but instead, she really tried but just failed miserably at it.

I remember there was a time when the air conditioning in my room broke and the summer heat was doing nothing but adding insult to injury. Hence Mom asked me to sleep with them in their room. We slept on the bed together whereas my Dad slept beside us, on a mattress laid out on the floor.

But sharing rooms was also how I had first seen them having sex. I will state it once more. My mom had always been a highly sexual person. There were nights where I would wake up to some noises echoing within the room. Rummaging through my memories, I could remember them always whispering things.

“Let’s do it. She’s asleep. “ From what I could remember, Mom was the one who always initiated sex.

“I’m tired."  Dad would be groan but eventually give in and complied with her request.

It was nearly a daily occurrence, but given the state of grogginess I was in I just ignored it and went back to sleep every time.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

Until one particular night, I woke up again. This time, I did not hear the usual whispers but rather, heavy breathing and panting along with passionate moans that had propagated and wafted to my ears.

I tried to go back to sleep, but the sounds were particularly noisy that night. Thinking back on it, that was probably the first time I had woken up in the midst of them having sex. The first thing that greeted me upon opening my eyes was not someone that I knew but rather, a woman in heat.

No, perhaps it was my eyes playing tricks on me. I definitely knew this woman. It was just that this side of her was so foreign to me that I had nearly mistaken her for someone else. Gone was the kind and innocent demure that she had exuded on a daily basis, what I saw and heard was the stark opposite.

The pale moonlight penetrated through the dull blue drapes, that we called a poor excuse for a curtain, shining upon my parents who were passionately engaging in sex, eagerly exploring each other's body in seek of carnal pleasure. Both of them were butt naked save for Mom who was wearing a black lace bra. Dad had both of his hands on her hips as he repeated a rather forceful thrusting motion. Upon closer inspection, I could see his erected penis driving in and out of her. A rhythmic slap sounded each time his pelvic bone slammed against her firm round ass cheeks.

“ Ahh. Haa.. Ahh..!! “ Mom moaned fervently with each thrust.

“ Softer. You might wake Madelline up." Dad whispered to her.

“I can’t help it. It feels so good. It’s so hard. Ahh..!" Mom turned her head back towards him.

Probably not wanting her to make too much noise so that I wouldn’t wake up (although I already had), he then sealed her lips with his and muffled whimpers were all that I could now hear. After about thirty seconds of passionate kissing, they finally parted with a string of drool joining their mouths. They then changed positions, Dad lay down on his mattress and Mom straddled him.

As her right hand reached beneath her and grabbed hold of his erected dick. It was the first time I have ever seen a dick in real life, it looked enormous and weird, to be honest. Mom's bra strap on her right shoulder slipped off, exposing a fine view of the exposed part of her delicate white chest.

She paid it no heed and slowly lowered herself down onto him, and you could see her face slowly contorting with pleasure in conjunction with his dick entering her. Tilting her neck backward slightly with her eyes closed and her mouth agape, she began bobbing up and down on his cock.

It probably took her less than twenty seconds before she started squealing, “Ghh!! I’m cumming..!! “

Her whole body convulsed and repeatedly jerked with his shaft still half-embedded in her hairy pussy. Drops of moisture sprayed out of her vagina as a look of ecstasy painted itself across her face. At this point in time, I didn’t really understand what was going on but seeing this different side of her made me stare at the scene in awe. Wow, I was actually watching my parents having sex!

Despite having just orgasmed, she continued gyrating her lower body against his, earnestly seeking pleasure. A part of me wanted to continue watching what has yet to unfold but another part of me was screaming that it was morally wrong for me to even look at them in that way. Although we weren't blood-related, they were still my parents after all. I pulled the covers over my head in an attempt to sleep, but I could still hear their passionate love-making for what seemed to be an eternity until my world faded back into darkness. That was just but a taste of things to come.

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by madelline95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments