Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Naked Stepmother Makes A Pass At Me

"My stepmother cleans the house nude."

59
38 Comments 38
48.3k Views 48.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
My father recently married another woman. He met this one on a flight he was on. She was the airline stewardess. He told me, he fell madly in love with her and knew he had to make her his wife. He had to work quickly to put a diamond on her finger. He wined and dined her for about a month and popped the question. She, of course, accepted. He took her on a whirlwind honeymoon to Hawaii for two weeks. They recently came back and my father had to go on an extended business trip.

My mother threw him out years ago when he cheated on her with his secretary. His latest wife is his newest trophy. Anne is twenty-two years old, she’s got blonde hair and blue eyes. My father set her up with a nice pair of 38D breast implants. He had veneers put on her teeth and treats her like his little precious doll. She doesn’t work as a stewardess anymore as he wants her home caring for him and the house. Although, he's usually always on a business trip. Basically, she shops and spends his money. Not a bad gig for a new bride.

My father is sixty years old. He always marries women who are much younger than him. He loves to have a hot girl on his arm. He loves to chase women. I think he enjoys the little games that he plays with them. Although, as he has had quite a few wives I guess he cannot make up his mind on the kind of a woman he wants to spend his life with. They all love him dearly until he finds the next flavor of the month.

**

I'm staying with my father for the summer. I've been spending my summer vacations with him since I was in high school. My name is Kevin and I’m eighteen years old. One day, I was watching television when Anne came down the stairs naked as a jay bird in her pumps. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

She grabbed her feather duster and started to clean. I don’t know if she saw me sitting there. I never knew she cleaned in the nude. I just sat there watching her. All of a sudden, she saw me and just looked at me with a glare. “Jesus! You could have said that you were down here.”

“Anne, you look gorgeous. I was just a little stunned that you clean in the nude.”

“I like cleaning in the nude. Stop staring at me.”

“Stop staring at you. How could I not? Are you fucking with me or are you serious?”

“You shouldn’t be staring at your stepmother while she's naked.”

“You must be shitting me. I was lying here watching a game. You came down here naked. Why don’t you go cover yourself up?”

“Maybe I don’t want to cover up. Do you see something you like?”

“I see my naked stepmother arguing with me. What do you want?”

“I just want to clean, Kevin. Maybe you should go back upstairs.”

“I’m watching the game.”

With that, Anne stood in front of the television and played with her breasts. She moved her hips from side to side and was putting on a little show for me. She opened her legs and played with her shaved pussy. I couldn’t believe she was fingering her bald pussy lips. Her nipples were sticking straight out. I felt my cock starting to stir in my shorts. She looked absolutely gorgeous playing with herself.

“Move out of the way. I can’t see the game.”

“The game is over. Now I’m the show. Wouldn’t you like to have a little fun?”

“You’re my stepmother. What kind of fun are you looking to have?”

“I could suck your cock. Would you like that?”

“My naked and very married stepmother wants to suck her stepson’s cock? What would my dad say?”

“Your dad is away. To be honest, I’m a bit bored and could really enjoy a little fun. I bet you’d enjoy a nice blowjob from an experienced lady.”

“Anne, you’re not much older than me. I guess you like old guys with wrinkled dicks.”

“Your father treats me well.”

“You do know you’re just the flavor of the month. Dad is always collecting new wives.”

“Why don’t you and I have a little fun. I would love to be with a younger guy. I bet you can fuck a long time without having to pop a Viagra, like your father. Let me suck your cock and if you want me to stop, I’ll just go back to cleaning the house.”

“If you don’t think it’s too weird, go right ahead. I could use a nice blowjob from a hot blonde.”

I sat up and Anne knelt down in front of me. She unbuckled my shorts and pulled them down. I lifted my ass and she pulled down my boxer shorts. I pulled my shirt over my head.

“You’re a big boy when you’re soft. This will be fun.”

“It’s all yours. Enjoy, sweet stepmother.”

Anne wrapped her hands around my cock and played with it until she got me hard. I was so turned on that my stepmother was naked in her pumps playing with my dick. It didn’t take long for me to get a hard-on. My stepmother wrapped her lips around my cock and took my meat into her mouth.

She played with my balls and stuffed her mouth with my dick. She was massaging my balls while she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She made all kinds of slurping noises while she gave me head. I played with her blonde hair while I watched her suck on my prick.

“You’re really good at this. I can see why Dad married you. Fuck!”

She continued to suck my cock deeper and deeper down her mouth.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

Her spit oozed down the corners of her mouth while she devoured my hard cock. She took my cock out of her mouth and stood up.

“Let’s go to my room. I really want to fuck you. A nice young guy is just what the doctor ordered.”

“You’re not sick.”

“I mean; I really could use a young man to have some fun with. Come on Kevin. My pussy is so wet and needing your hard cock inside of me.”

“Okay.”

I got up and my stepmother held my hand while we walked up the stairs. She has the most amazing body and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her beautiful implanted breasts. I couldn’t believe we were going to be fucking. I wasn’t even thinking about how sad my dad would be to know I fucked his new wife. It was her idea and I didn’t want to upset her.

When we reached the bedroom, she pushed me onto the bed. She climbed on top of me and put her wet pussy down on my cock. She moved her body up and down over my hard cock. I sat up and played with her amazing tits. I sucked on her hard nipples and massaged her other breast.

She rode my cock hard. Her cunt felt nice and wet on my dick. It was nice fucking a woman who appeared to love sex. She was moving her hips and riding my dick faster and faster.

“Sit on the edge of the bed!”

She got off of me and I moved to the edge of the bed. She stood up and guided my cock into her pussy. She slapped her pussy down on my cock while she had her hands on her knees. I slapped her buttocks which made her pussy even wetter.

“Cum inside of me, Kevin. Then I’ll ride your face and come on your tongue. Do it!”

I was so excited and blasted a stream of cum up inside of my stepmother. It felt amazing to unload it inside of her pussy. I couldn’t believe I had just fucked my father’s new bride.

“Put your head on the pillow. I want to ride your face now."

I moved to where the pillow was and rested my head on it. Anne stood on the bed with her feet on either side of my head and squatted down. She squeezed her pussy muscles hard, which made the cum drip into my mouth. I had never tasted my own cum but did it because it seemed to excite her.

I moved my tongue all over my stepmother’s pink pussy lips. She had an amazing pussy bump that was plump and shaved.

“That’s it. Right there. Fucking hell. I knew you’d be good at this.”

My stepmother rode my face while I pushed my tongue up inside of her. She was moving and rocking on my face while I tongue fucked her fast.

“I’m coming. Shit!”

My stepmother’s juices poured out of her pussy. I drank them all down. Her juices tasted like a ripe peach. I sucked my stepmother’s pussy until she was dry.

“Fuck, I knew you’d be fun.”

My stepmother got off of my face and moved back to where I was on the bed. She kissed me passionately on my mouth. She shoved her tongue inside of my mouth and kissed me hard and deep. My hands played with her amazing breasts. Her nipples were like stiff erasers.

“I love that you like to lick my pussy. Your father really doesn’t like it much.”

“You’re kidding. I’d eat you for every meal.”

“You’re so cute. Would you like me to suck your cock and you can come down my throat? I know younger women tend to not like that.”

“Anne, I’m eighteen and you’re twenty-two. I wouldn’t call you an older, experienced woman. How many guys have you been with?”

“Too many. But now I’m with your dad. How many wives did you say he had?”

“My father has had five wives. You’re the flavor of the month. He was married to my mother the longest and the other three for only a few years.”

“Jesus. I figured a few. I hope to be his last.”

“Good luck. He loves women. All kinds and all different flavors.”

“I know that he enjoys me.”

“I just hope he’ll satisfy you. He’s a serial cheater.”

“I just cheated on him with you. Two can play, you know." 

“Any time you need your pussy licked, I’m your guy.”

“How about that cock-suck now?”

“Absolutely. Go for it.”

I was on my back and my stepmother got between my legs. She played with my cock until I was nice and hard and slapped her face with it. She tongued on my pee hole and wrapped her mouth around it. I was really enjoying all her efforts. She seemed to really like sucking cock. She was rubbing her pussy lips with her one hand while she was blowing me.

She was a very horny lady. I was excited and started bucking my hips. She kept pace with me. I got so excited that I blew my load down her throat. She held the cum inside of her mouth and sat on top of me. She used her fingers to open my mouth. She spat the cum into my throat then I swallowed it and then she kissed me hard.

Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth. Her breasts hung down and were rubbing against my chest. I had my hands on her firm buttocks.

“Fuck, that was so hot. You’re the best stepmother on the planet.”

“You’re not so bad yourself. I like that you get hard quick. Thank you for playing with me. I better go finish cleaning the house. Please don't tell your dad about this. I don't think he'd enjoy the fact that his son fucked his new wife."

“Your secret is safe with me.”

My stepmother walked out of the room naked to finish cleaning the house. I left her room and went to my own room. I wondered if she and I would get together again. I was sure hoping we would.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments