Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Mommy

"My new mommy stroked my cock."

58
19 Comments 19
30.2k Views 30.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

It was a cold winters morning when dad told me he was getting remarried. I was happy for him and wondered what had taken him so long. I knew the answer, it was very simple to me.

My mother passed away shortly after giving birth to me and my father, bless him, never for a second thought about giving up on me. For sixteen years he cared for me, making sure I had good grades and turning up to every school event.

He told me he was thinking of dating again now that I was older and after a few dates with a single woman his own age he wanted to get married to her.

The wedding was in a registry office and it was the first time I met my new mother, she was a knockout. She was a gorgeous woman in her late thirties. I was a bit besotted by her.

When my dad and his new bride returned from their honeymoon, which was only a long weekend, I couldn’t seem to keep my eyes off her. As a sixteen-year-old boy, who had grown up just with dad, having a woman in the house made me have a constant hard on.

She seemed very lax in the way dressed. She wore loose clothing and often next to nothing. She liked to wear sheer shirts with no bra, her full breasts clearly visible to me. I could tell dad liked it as well and he would wrap his arms around her in the corner of the kitchen and dry hump her. I was very jealous.

Shortly after their honeymoon, I had gotten used to walking around with a constant hard on. I found myself taking many bathroom breaks to relieve myself. Masturbation had become second nature and visions of her sexy body were burned into my brain.

About a month after she had moved in, my new mommy came down the stairs in a bikini. Her dark nipple and camel toe clearly visible. It was all too much for me. I ran to the toilet and peeled off my trousers and boxers. In my rush to jerk off to her, I forgot to lock the door, and sat down on the toilet to relieve myself of my raging hard on.

I sat there engrossed in my own perverted thoughts that I didn't hear the door open.

"Oh my god Timmy, I'm so sorry."

My eyes shot open. I tried to cover up, but it was too late. She came in and got to her knees in front of me. I was petrified.

"Hey Timmy, don't worry. It's perfectly natural that a boy your age should jerk off. I bet you have loads of fantasies running around in that naughty little head of yours. Wow, it's quite large for a boy your age. Bet all the girls love you."

I blushed even more. Her hand slipped between my legs and cupped my balls.

"Wow, you have a nice set of balls there. Bet you can bust a big load with them. Here, let me help you, it'll be our secret."

Her hand slid up the underside of my cock before gripping it softly with her whole hand. I watched as she spat saliva onto the head of my cock and started to stroke up and down my shaft.

I was in heaven, the woman of my desires, my dad’s wife, was jerking me off.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

She looked right into my eyes as she expertly jerked me off, her lips quivering slowly.

I could see she was enjoying it as much as I was and I decided to risk asking her to undress.

"Um, eh," I stammered. "Can I see you naked?"

She looked at me and smiled, it was as if she was proud of me.

"You want to see me naked?"

I nodded.

"You are a naughty boy, aren't you? I bet you were in here jerking after me, weren't you?"

She stood up and pulled off her bikini top. She had the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. Not that I had seen many. She pulled the string to her bikini bottoms and showed me the most perfect bald pussy.

"Timmy, you like what you see? Doesn't my pussy look so inviting? If you’re a good boy mommy will let you fuck her sometime. Not today, but some other time."

She got back to her knees in front of me and started to jerk me off once more. As she jerked me off I felt her tongue lick the tip of my cock. I had never had any girl do that to me before and I was in seventh heaven. She looked right up into my eyes as her mouth wrapped around my cock. She sucked hard as her hand played with my balls, making me groan loudly.

As she sucked me, her hand pumped the lower half of my cock, sending all sorts of pleasure through me. I groaned and started to buck my hips. She seemed to understand what was happening and slid my cock further into her mouth. I could swear she had my cock in her throat. Whatever it was, it felt amazing and I couldn't hold back. I let out a moan as I shot my load down her throat. Spurt after spurt I shot, a seemingly endless supply of jizz shooting into her mouth. She didn't bat an eyelid and carried on sucking my cock.

After a minute my cock went soft in her mouth and she stood up smiling at me.

"Wow Timmy, that was a big load. You tasted yummy, and I can't wait to taste your load again."

She stood me up and held me close, my head resting between her magnificent breasts. I could not help myself and grappled hold of one of them, she giggled and held my face into her cleavage.

"I can't wait to teach you all about pleasing a woman. Would you like that? Well, it'll have to be our secret. You can't tell anyone. Okay?"

I nodded into her breasts and she laughed once more. She told me to get dressed and I watched her put her bikini back on.

We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other properly and she seemed to like sliding her hand over my crotch. I wasn't embarrassed about my hard on anymore, I just couldn't wait for her to give me the opportunity to have sex with her.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments