Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Piano Teacher And Me

5
18 Comments 18
26.6k Views 26.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

My mother and stepfather wanted me to learn to be a concert pianist.  Since I was a young girl, my afternoons were spent learning the piano.  I was told my fingers were exactly the right length to play the piano.  I always wanted to please my parents and did exactly what they wanted.

Playing the piano didn’t come easy to me.  In fact, it was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do.  With lots of practice, I learned how to do it well.  Over the years, I had lots of interesting teachers.  Mostly spinster women that loved to teach discipline and manners while learning the piano.  My parents thought that was a good idea since I was a very rambunctious child.  A little discipline was always something good to learn. 

Those teachers were a dime a dozen and could never really control me.  I'd make it hard for them and they'd always quit.  I much preferred the male teachers who I could flirt with.  I could smile and bat my eyelashes and it was always easy to get them wrapped around my little pinky.  Male teachers were much better than female piano teachers.

Mr. Anderson was my new piano teacher.  He’s old enough to be my grandfather.  There’s something about him that gets me excited.  When I play for him, my panties get soaked from arousal.  He usually puts his arm around me when I play.  At first, it used to make me nervous. Now it makes me horny and hot for him.

I know he’s interested in me too.  I notice him staring at my breasts and short skirts.  His eyes are always staring right into my shirt.  He must get a little embarrassed sometimes because quite often his trousers are tented up.  He tries to cover it up, but by that point, I've already seen it.  In those instances, he will excuse himself and go to the bathroom.  I know that's when he is jacking off thinking about my breasts.  I know he wants to fuck me.

I'm not a child anymore.  I'm eighteen and it would be okay if we had sex together.  I could please him in more ways than one.  I really want him to touch me.  I’d like to have an affair with him.  I’m not sure if he’s married, although he does where a ring.  He might be widowed or something like that.  My pussy aches to be touched by him.   

After my lessons, I’m so worked up and need to blow off steam.  My pussy by this time is a wet mess.  I lie down on my bed and move my fingers all over the wet nylon.  I pull my panties down and fiddle with my pussy lips.  I slide my fingers into my pussy and finger-fuck myself up to my knuckle.

It never takes long to bring myself to orgasm.  My pussy explodes with my juices while thinking of Mr. Anderson going down on my teenage cunt.  I imagine he kisses my legs and sniffs and licks at my panties.  I like to think he’d take off my panties with his teeth.  I would just giggle and play with my hair.  My eyes would be twinkling into his, while I'd say dirty things to him.

While fantasizing about his naughty behavior, my nipples become quite hard and need to be played with.  I take off my blouse and remove my bra and squeeze my nipples between my one free hand.  By now, several of my fingers are reaching deep inside of my pussy.  I’m so wet and feeling high with the pleasure I’m giving myself.

The worse part of the whole story is when my stepbrother hears me moaning and walks right into my room.  He’s taken off guard by what he sees.   He sees his stepsister with her hand all the way up her cunt and her other hand yanking at her breast.  He stands there with his mouth opened wide and a raging hard on.

At this point, I just want him to touch me.  I want to make love to him.  Except, he isn’t really into me and him having sex.  He’s more interested in me getting on my knees and sucking his cock.  He tells me it would be more appropriate for his stepsister to blow him. 

Like a good stepbrother, he removes his shorts and points to me to assume the position in front of his cock.  Once I am in the right place, he takes my hand and puts them onto his dick.  He shows me how to pleasure him.  I move my hand up and down his long shaft.  After a bit, he tells me to open my mouth wide.  I bob along his cock taking as much of his big dick down my mouth.  He’s overjoyed that I’m giving him the pleasure that he needs.

My stepbrother enjoys that I seem to like sucking his dick.  He gazes into my eyes and blasts my mouth with a huge amount of his semen.  I gag and feel like I’ll throw up which makes him laugh hard.  He looks at me with a weird look and tells me that he’d enjoy it if I’d swallow his semen in future meetings.  He also tells me that our mother said that he’ll be taking me to my future piano appointments.

**

I really wanted Mr. Anderson and myself to have sex.  I planned on approaching him at my lesson today.  I wore a tight mini skirt and a sheer colored blouse.  I made sure to wear my push up bra and unbuttoned several buttons, so he’d get a nice look at my cleavage.

I was really wanting to suck his cock and fuck his old ass.  I’d try my hardest to get him to sleep with me.  I’ve had sex a bunch of times with several boys in my class.  It’s funny how much boys love girls with big knockers.  All the boys like to look at mine.  One time, they had a bet who could get into my pants first.  I guess you could say that I have a reputation at school.  I liked having sex and would love to have sex with my teacher.

As soon as school was over, I went to the girl's room to change into my sluttier clothes.  My stepbrother was going to be picking me up.  I hurried over to his car.  When I opened the door, he looked at me strangely and pointed to his groin.  His shorts were tented up, while he looked me over.  He pointed to his cock and smiled at me.  I knew he wanted me to give him a blowjob. 

“I figured we could have a little fun before your lesson.  I’ve got a hard on so big for a nasty little whore like you.  I know you want to blow me.”

“I really want to get to my lesson.  Please will you drive me there?”

“If mom and dad could see that outfit they’d have a shit fit.  I know a park nearby.  Your teacher's house is not too far. You can blow me first.  I know you're very hungry for my semen.  You will swallow it down this time.  No spitting it out.  Do as you're told and I'll take you to your lesson.”

 “Fine.  But, afterwards, I want to go to my piano lesson.”

He drove not too far from the school and Mr. Anderson’s house.  I didn’t even know that there was a park there.  My stepbrother pulled to a secluded area and parked his vehicle.

 “Let’s move to the backseat.  My cock is throbbing for that hot little mouth of yours.  Ever since you blew me the other day, it’s about all I can think about.  I’ve never met a girl who likes cock so much.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

 You will swallow all my junk.  I know sucking cock turns my slutty stepsister on.  Do a good job little one."

We both got out of the vehicle and opened the door to the back seat.  My stepbrother removed his shorts and sat down on the chair.  I couldn’t believe how hard he already was.  I went down to my knees and leaned my face into his groin area.  I kissed and licked his shaft.  I opened my mouth wide and tasted his cock. 

I moved my hand up and down while sucking on the tip of his cock.  He was moaning and groaning while watching me attack his cock.  I held his big balls in my hands while taking as much of his cock down my throat.

I made all kinds of sweet sucking noises while I gave him pleasure.  He was holding my hair away from my face to watch.  My mouth was stuffed with his cock-meat.  It didn’t take very long until he blasted my mouth with his hot semen.  This time, I swallowed it all down which pleased him.

“God, you’re quite a cock-sucker.  Maybe soon we should have sex?  I bet you’re a hot little number in the sack!  You’d love this big dick up that tight pussy.  There’s no way a girl like you is a virgin.”

“Will see!  I have my prospect on somebody else.  Just be glad I suck your dick.”

“Your teacher is a bit old!  I wonder if he even has sex anymore?  Wouldn’t you rather be with a guy who knows how to fuck?  I’d fuck you until you’d scream.”

“Just think about all the years he’s been fucking.  I bet he fucks good.  I did what you asked.  Please take me to my lesson now.”

“Fine.  But, we will talk about this again.  I want to fuck that cunt of yours.”

My stepbrother pulled up his shorts and moved back to the front seat.  I also opened my door and fixed my hair and makeup.  I wanted to make sure that I looked hot for Mr. Anderson.  I also put a breath mint into my mouth so my mouth didn’t taste of cock.

After a few minutes, we were at Mr. Anderson’s house.  My stepbrother looked at me with a weird look.

“I’ll pick you up in a few hours.”

“Okay.”

I was in a seducing mode.  I planned on fucking Mr. Anderson today.  I was already horny and needing him to fuck me.  My stepbrother had me all worked up.  I really liked sucking cock.  It makes me want sex even more.

I walked up to his door and rang his bell.  Mr. Anderson opened the door and spoke to me.

“Kimberly, come in dear.  I’ve been waiting for you.”

I walked in and put my purse down and went over to the piano.  I practiced while he got comfortable next to me.  He looked and smelled delicious.  I couldn’t wait to get started and ride his big cock.  I was sure he had a big dick.  When he looked at my body, he usually got hard quickly.  I wondered what it was about me that made him excited.

I played many songs and he did his usual and looked down my shirt and eyed at my legs.  I noticed his cock tenting up in his trousers.  That’s when I stopped playing and put my hand over his trousers.  I rubbed my hand over the material.

“Kimberly, what are you doing?”

“I see that your cock is tenting up in your trousers.  I think it’s time you let me please you.  I know you want to have sex with me.  I see you staring at my tits and legs all the time.  You know you want me too.”

“I don’t think that would be a good idea.  I’m your piano teacher.  Plus, I’m old enough to be your grandfather.”

“So!  You’re a man and I’m a woman.”

“You’re hardly a woman.  You’re just a teenager.  I’m much too old for a young girl your age.”

“I’m a teenager with a very hungry appetite for cock.  I want to suck your cock and then I plan on fucking you.  You’ve been looking at my tits for months.  How about I show them to you?”

Mr. Anderson didn’t have anything to say.  I stood up and unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra.  His eyeballs nearly dropped from his head.  I took his arms and put his hands directly on my breasts.  He stood there in shock while I unbuckled his pants.  I pulled them down and wrapped my hands around his dick.  His cock sprang to action.  I worked my hands up and down his dick while he massaged my breasts.  His face turned red while I did lewd things to him.

I knelt in front of him and opened my mouth wide.  I put his cock into my mouth and sucked at his dick.  He was holding onto the piano while I deep throated his big dick.  I played with his balls while he moaned and groaned.  I think he enjoyed watching his student suck on his big dick.

“Kimberly, you’re such a dirty girl.  Where did you learn to suck cock?”

He held my hair and watched me sucking his big pole.  I didn’t want to suck it too long.  I wanted to fuck him.  I was just giving him a little appetizer before the big event.

“Why don’t you sit on the piano chair?   I want to ride your big cock now!”

He walked over and sat down.  I got up and unzipped my skirt and pulled down my panties.  I handed him my panties to sniff.  I knew he was a dirty man and probably wanted to sniff my panties.

He grabbed them and placed them under his nose.  I spat on my hand and wiped it over my pussy.  I climbed onto his lap and positioned his cock into my cunt.

I again put his hands on my big breasts and moved my pussy up and down over his large dick.  He looked like he was in shock, but seemed to enjoy my skills.  I planted a wet kiss onto his lips while I rode his big dick.  Our tongues danced inside of his mouth.  I fucked his cock slow and a bit faster.  He moved his hands on my hips and helped me move down on his cock.

His cock felt amazing up inside of my pussy.  My pussy made farting noises while I fucked his cock.  My breasts were bouncing up and down while I fucked his cock good.

“Are you on the pill dear?  I’m going to come.”

“I am, however, please come down my throat.”

“Hurry!  I’m so excited.”

I got off his dick and went back to my knees.  I put his cock into my throat and he screamed and blasted it with his semen.  For an old guy, he blasted a nice mouthful.  I swallowed it all down and wiped my mouth.  He stood up and we embraced.  His hands massaged my buttocks.

“Wow, that was amazing.  You’re quite a girl.  An old guy could get used to this kind of attention.”

“I plan to do this after each lesson.”

He just smiled and held me tight.  I was excited that he seemed to like our new friendship. 

“You better get dressed.  Your ride will be here.  Now don’t be telling your folks about this.  They’d probably not be very happy.”

“I’m eighteen and of legal age.  It doesn’t matter if they find out.  I’ll keep our little secret.”

I picked up my clothes and got dressed.  His face was still very red.  I kissed him on his forehead and left.  My stepbrother was waiting outside.  I wasn’t planning on telling him that I had sex with my teacher.  It would be my own little secret.  Now I had to fend my stepbrother off from having sex with me.  I planned on only having sex with Mr. Anderson.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments