Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Step Daughter Alexis Part 5

"Daddy takes on a whole new meaning."

32
5 Comments 5
23.0k Views 23.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was a very happy man. My new business was booming, and more importantly, I was in love again. The fact that I was in love with my step daughter was increasingly less of an obstacle in my mind. The people I worked with simply knew I had a girlfriend, and who was I to tell them anything different? I had a recent picture of us together on my desk, and I looked at it often. My employees kidded me that I was robbing the cradle. I told them she was 22, but they also thought I was lucky to have such a beautiful woman in my life. It was as if I had a new lease on life now.

My relationship with Lexi started unexpectedly, months ago. I was going out with different women indiscriminately, and had a series of disappointing dates. After one particularly bad outing, Lexi finally told me how jealous she was of me going out with these other women, and how she wanted to be the only woman in my life. She reinforced how she felt by exposing her breasts to me and kissing me as she never had before. It was a kiss full of passion and desire. It was a huge gamble on her part, one that I look back on and thank my lucky stars that she took. For all she knew, I would laugh at her, or tell her she was being childish. However, it became the turning point of a new life for both of us, and I will be forever grateful that she took the chance on me.

Alexis got home from the store after school, and immediately ran into the bathroom. She sat there after a few minutes, looking at the
result and feeling shocked. "How could I be pregnant?' she thought to herself, 'I guess that's a stupid question.'

More importantly, how was her step father going to react, and how was she going to tell him. Although she was sure she wanted his children at some point, this relationship was only months old. How could she have been so careless? But even with all those questions going on in her mind, a part of her was excited and elated. She was in love with him, and whenever she thought about being with him, she got that "butterflies in the stomach" feeling.

After her shower, she examined her naked self in the mirror. She liked what she saw. She didn't look pregnant yet. Her tummy was still flat, but her breasts were definitely fuller and more tender. She liked the fuller part, and she knew her step father did too. She could tell he liked her body, and she liked the way he made her feel. They were having fantastic sex, and she loved touching and satisfying him.

She took the next few hours preparing dinner. Her favorite music was playing, and that took her mind off her condition, but the closer it got to the time for her father to get home, the more nervous she got. When she heard the garage door open, she poured a glass of wine for him with shaking hands, while thinking about how she was going to tell him. She was so afraid of how he was going to react, but she tried to calm herself. She met him at the door as usual.

"Hi Daddy!" She hugged him tightly. She loved him so much.

"Hi baby, it's so good to see you," I said. She felt so good.

She led me into the family room were she handed me a glass of my favorite wine, and had me sit on the couch, where she sat beside me. Rather than snuggling up close though, she sat a foot away. She looked anxious.

"Lexi, what's wrong? Why are you upset? What happened baby?" 

She started crying and look up at me. "Oh Daddy, I'm so scared," she answered. "I just don't know how to tell you. I don't want to lose you."

She looked so distraught, I was really concerned, and felt an empty pit in my stomach. I pulled her to me, "Just tell me Lexi, whatever it is, we can work anything out together. I'm here for you, and I'm not going anywhere."

She lookup at me, her eyes filled with tears. 

"Daddy, I'm pregnant," she sobbed. 

She saw the shocked look on my face and she burst into uncontrollable tears. I puller her to me, and just held her tight. "Alexis, it's ok. We're going to be alright." I think I was telling myself that as much as I was trying to convince her.

A range of emotions flooded through me, shock, fear, anger. After a few moments though, I realized that I had my arms around everything I had ever wanted, and now she was giving me a child! My fear disappeared. I kissed her tender lips, and smiled at the woman I loved. 

In a small voice, she said, "I was so afraid to tell you, I was sure you would be upset and angry." 

I brushed her hair away from her face. "Lexi, I couldn't be happier. You are giving me the greatest gift I could ask for." 

She hugged me tightly.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

After a few minutes, she got up and went into the kitchen. "I'll call you in a minute, Daddy. We should eat and talk."

Dinner was quiet. I think both of us were lost in our own thoughts. I did as much as I could to reassure her things were going to work out, but I could tell she was still quite upset. I was upset too, but with myself, for having such a selfish initial response. I was certain she saw that in me.

A touch here, a kiss there, and a lot of reassurance was what was needed. After dinner, we had a quiet evening, discussing what was happening. It was an emotional few hours, alternating between smiles and a few tears. We were both exhausted. It was time to call it a night.

I showered as Lexi got ready for bed. By the time I stepped out of the shower, she was already under the covers and laying on her side. I finished up in the bathroom, turned out the lights, and climbed into bed as well. Lexi was laying with her back to me. I climbed into bed behind her to spoon. My arm lay over her, and my hand found it's way to her left breast. Now I knew the reason they felt different. I should have guessed, but I was too busy enjoying them.

My hand gently squeezed her. I nibbled at her ear and whispered, "Lexi, you mean everything to me. Each and every day, you make me the happiest man in the world."

I slipped my hands up under her top, and my fingers lightly grazed her nipples. As I continued to play with them, my cock started to thicken and harden against her. She unconsciously pressed back into me as I ground against her.

I leaned over her to kiss her. She turned her head towards me until her lips met mine. They were soft kisses at first, but they grew into kisses full of passion. Our tongues swirled and danced together. Our kisses grew in intensity when my hand started to wander over her body. I moved my hand down over her belly and our unborn child, then lower to her pussy. She was already wet and ready. Her mouth was lifting up hard against mine.

Suddenly, she turned, rose to move over me, and pulled my shorts down before straddling me. Her hands grabbed the hem of her night shirt and lifted it off over her head. She leaned over, and her mouth was on mine again. She seemed insatiable. Lexi kissed and licked down my neck. I swore I could hear her purr. Her hard nipples were dragging over my chest. She went lower to take my cock in her mouth, wetting it with her tongue. She lifted her mouth off momentarily, and I could see a string of saliva stretching from her lips to the tip of my cock. With one hand, she pressed my cock up out of the way, and with the other, brought my balls to her mouth. Gently, she sucked at one, and then the other. 

"God, Lexi," I moaned, squirming under her mouth. It felt so dam good.

She moved up over me again, taking my saliva covered cock back in her hand. She pressed it against her pussy, lifting and lowering herself against my shaft. My hands were on her hips. I kept lifting myself to try to enter her, but she had the control over that. 

Finally, she positioned my cock and lowered herself. I watched her impale herself on me. She leaned back slightly, grinding down on me. Her arms were behind her, with her hands on my legs, holding herself up. Her muscles were squeezing around my cock, deep inside her. Her head was back, her mouth was open, and she was breathing heavily. I rubbed over her clit with a thumb, as I began to thrust up into her. 

"Oh Daddy," said cried out in the midst of her orgasm, "Oh my God, oh fuck!" She drove down hard at he same time I thrust my hips up, and I exploded inside her. It felt as if it would never end. Lexi took every but of cum I had.

My beautiful daughter collapsed on top of me, with her hair draped around my face. My hands stroked down her back to her ass and back up, while we both calmed down. I could feel the mix of my cum and her juices leaking out and running down over my balls. It felt euphoric.

I turned my lips to her ear, "Baby, I love you so much. This isn't the way I wanted to ask you, and it's not just because you're pregnant. I was going to ask anyway, but just not this soon. Will you marry me Lexi?" 

She lifted off me a few inches, and I could again see the tears in her eyes. This time though, they were tears of happiness. "Yes, yes, yes Daddy," she replied, "I will marry you." She snuggled back down to me, laying in bliss.

After a minute, I laughed softly, "I think maybe you should start calling me Jake, and not Daddy."

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments