Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Step Daughter Alexis Part 6

"Dealing with the family"

32
5 Comments 5
17.4k Views 17.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

At least it was the weekend. A few days ago, my step daughter, lover, and now fiance, tearfully told me she was pregnant. I know she was extremely upset to have this happen out of the blue. It wasn't anything we had planned on. As a matter of fact, we hadn't really discussed our future together. We were simply enjoying our relationship. We had been 'together' as a couple for a while now, and I'm confident what we have is genuine, and life long. Never the less, she is pregnant, and we are extremely happy and blessed.

A year ago I was in rough shape. I had gotten over the death of my wife to the point where I decided to try dating again. It was one disaster after another. Finally, Lexi had the courage to confide the fact, that her feelings towards me had gradually changed to the point where she was in love with me. I will be forever grateful to her for making my life full again.

Lexi was in her senior year of high school, and had recently turned eighteen. Spring break was approaching, and to me it seemed like the perfect time for us to go to Las Vegas and get married, but first, we had to talk to her grandparents. Alexis' maternal grandparents were Rick and Kaye. We had arranged to visit them on Saturday afternoon.

On the way over, Lexi and I discussed how we would approach this. It was decided that Lexi would try to call me Jake, rather than Daddy, and I would start the conversation off. Lexi would contribute as she saw fit. We were both nervous as hell when we pulled into their driveway. Although I had always gotten along really well with them, this had the potential of being a disaster.

Kaye greeted us at the door, and gave us both big hugs. Alexis was their only grandchild, and they loved her dearly. We went into the living room. Rick greeted us there, and also gave Alexis a huge hug. Rick and Kaye sat on the couch, I sat in the other chair, and Alexis sat on the floor next to my legs.

Kaye said, "We were thrilled when you called to arrange a visit! We haven't seen nearly enough of you two since Megan passed away. We need to keep in closer touch."

We sat around, catching up. We discussed how Alexis was doing in school, my new company, and more. Finally, I couldn't delay any longer, so I decided to just plunge ahead.

"Kaye, Rick, I know the past couple of years have been really difficult for all of us. Losing Megan like that was devastating to Lexi, and me as well. It took a long time for us to learn to cope with that loss. I can't tell you how much Lexi has helped keep things in order. We have relied on each other, more than you can imagine. This is difficult for me." I looked down at Alexis, and she looked back up and nodded in encouragement.

"Over this past year, Alexis and I have grown quite close. I don't know how to say this, so I'll just come out with it. We have fallen in love with each other."

You could have heard a pin drop in the room. 

Finally Kaye said, "Jake, I know you loved Megan with all your heart, and I realize that this darling little girl has been by your side through it all. Surely that's what you mean. You can't possibly mean anything else!"

Lexi responded, "Grandma, I'm not a little girl any longer. And what Jake said is true. I am totally in love with him, and he loves me too." She wrapped her arm around my leg as she spoke.

"This can't happen!", exclaimed Rick. "Are you having sex with her? You're her father for God's sake. How can you do this to her, you bastard!" 

Rick rose to his feet, and I thought he was going to attack me. I got to my feet too, unsure of what was going to happen. He was red in the face with anger. His fists were clenched and shaking.

"Grandpa! He didn't do anything to me, except to take care of me, and to love me. Please sit down, please!"

After a few moments, Rick relented and took his seat again. I did as well. Alexis was visibly upset, and I put my hand on her shoulder. "You know, I'm not biologically Lexi's father, so there is legally nothing wrong here. It might be morally questionable, but I love her with my heart and soul, and she loves me too. I'm not expecting your blessing on our relationship, but it would be wonderful if we had it. I would be happy with acceptance, but either way, Alexis and I are together." 

I think the reality of what I was saying was sinking in.

It was Alexis' turn. "There's more. Grandma, Grandpa, I'm pregnant too. You're going to be great grandparents. Also, we are planning to get married in a few weeks in Las Vegas. I know this is a shock to you both, but I would like to have you there to support me. Grandma, I don't have a mother to be there for me, and I would like you to be, if you want to. If you love me, you'll understand."

"Alexis, of course we love you sweetheart," said Kaye. She stood, and opened her arms for Lexi. Lexi rose and the two embraced.

Rick looked at me, "Well Jake, I suppose we have no choice but to accept this. I want you to know, that our priority is our grand daughter. You better not hurt her."

I walked over to shake Rick's hand, "I promise to love her and make her happy. I'm sorry this has upset the two of you, but I think in time, you'll see how happy I can make her."

We promised to let them in on our plans.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

They seemed genuinely interested in going to Las Vegas, and being a part of our celebration. I'm pretty sure they are not that excited about me marrying their grand daughter, but I have a feeling they are afraid they would lose contact with her if they weren't careful.

Lexi was quiet on the drive home. She was hoping for a more joyous reaction from her grand parents. During the drive though, Kaye called her and offered to go shopping for a wedding dress with her. By the time the call ended, Lexi was laughing and smiling once again. I was so grateful that Kaye called.

Lexi's spirits were soaring now that her family seemed excited for her. That was exactly what she needed. She had the man she loved, and she was having his baby. She wasn't sure if it was the hormones acting up, but her sex drive had picked up recently. She looked over at Jake, and put her hand on the inside of his thigh.

"Lexi," I said, "I can hardly wait to get you home."

"Daddy, I don't want to wait."

She undid my belt, undid my pants and pulled the zipper down. She reached into my boxers and released my cock.

"Lexi, I don't think this is a good time for this."

It was like she didn't even hear me. She tugged at my pants to the point where I had to lift off the seat a bit until she was able to slide them down my hips. Lexi moved to her knees on her seat, leaned over the console and kissed the tip of my cock. I was rock hard at this point. I could feel her tongue circling around the head. Oh God, it felt so warm and wet. Alexis suddenly engulfed as much as she could into her mouth. I could hear her sucking and slurping.

It took all of my will to concentrate on the road. I noticed I was going well under the speed limit by this time. Thankfully, I was in the slow lane. My exit was approaching, and so was my impending orgasm. My mouth was dry from breathing hard through my mouth.

"Lexi, I'm going to cum," I gasped. She doubled down on my cock. My fingers gripped the steering wheel, as I concentrated on navigating the exit ramp. I tried to hold off, but it was like trying to stop a run away train. There was no stopping it. My cock pulsed with each eruption. Alexis didn't stop. She was trying to suck every drop from me. The car swerved a bit each time her tongue swirled around my sensitive head.

Finally, I had to grab her hair and pull her off me. "Honey, I can't take any more."

Lexi looked up at me with smoldering eyes. Her hair was all disheveled, and she had s drop of cum at the corner of her mouth. I pointed to my own mouth, to indicate she had some there. She just scooped it into her mouth with her tongue.


When we got home, I took her by the hand. I couldn't wait any longer. I had gone shopping earlier in the week, and found the perfect engagement ring. I held her ring finger, and slipped the ring on it. She looked down at the ring, and then up at me. "Alexis, would you wear this as a symbol of our commitment? I already asked you to marry me. I just wish I had this ring at that time."

"Daddy, it's beautiful!" She hugged me tightly, then pulled me into the bedroom, and started undressing me. 

"I'm so horny, especially after that car ride home. I need you." She stripped down to some very sexy black under garments. She had obviously planned this ahead of time. She sat back on the bed, propping herself up with her hands and legs spread. With a lustful look in her eyes, she said, "Daddy, I want you inside me."

She looked so sexy. I could feel my cock thicken, just by looking at her. I joined her and kissed her deeply. Our tongues swirled with each other. I lifted her top up above her breasts to expose them, and saw that her nipples were already stiff, and begging for my attention. I love they way they felt in my mouth. I could suck on them all day, but there was more that I wanted to get to.

I reached down between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. I was surprised that her natural juices were already soaking into the material.

"Lexi, you're so wet already."

"Jake, I've been wet since I had you in my mouth in the car," she confessed.

I untied the string to her panties on each side, pushed them out of the way, and moved over her. I lifted her legs up and back towards her head. Her pussy was on display for me. I could see a thick sheen of her wetness covering her labia.

Holding a leg in each hand, I was able to press my cock into her waiting opening. I loved the way she always seemed to envelope my manhood. 

"Daddy, that feels so good. Fuck me hard, please!"

I drove in with deep hard thrusts. Lexi cried out in rhythm each time I was in deep. Seeing her like that, under me, was so exhilarating. I don't think I had ever felt my cock this hard. It wasn't long before Lexi screamed out as she came. Having climaxed recently, I was still going strong. After releasing one of her legs, I was able to rub her clit as I continued thrusting. Lexi started rolling her head from side to side. I felt her clamp down around my cock as she had another earth shattering orgasm. That sent me over the edge too, growling as I filled her with my seed.

Looking down at this woman under me, filled my heart with love.
 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments