Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Step-Sister

"My sister catching me masturbate."

5
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I was nineteen years old and I was with my step-sister, Alexa. She's the same age as me but I'm a few months older. One weekend in the summer our parents decided to go to the beach for a month and left me in charge. Once they left, I sat on the couch and watched tv as Alexa went upstairs in her room. An hour passed and I knew this was the weekend I could make a move on her. Alexa is gorgeous!

She has long blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. She has huge Double D tits that I just want to stick my face in! Which goes perfect with her tight waist. Her legs are so long and strong that go along with her tight, huge ass that drives me insane! Our parents have been together for about a year now and I've been waiting for this moment ever since I saw Alexa. Anyways, about an hour passed and Alexa hasn't came down yet. Then she came downstairs and seemed frustrated. She sat next to me and looked at the tv. I asked

"Whats wrong?"
She replied "Oh, nothing."

I turned off the tv and looked at her. I told her "Come on tell me."

"You can't do anything about it anyways" she said. Then she scooted across me showing off her huge ass in my face! It looked so great up close!

"Wait. I can try." I said.

She responded "I don't know…… ok come with me"

She grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs and pushed me onto her bed and locked the door. The moment got me a little hard. She was in booty shorts and a tshirt.

She blushed and said "How do you masterbate?

I blushed and responded "Ummm… well… ummm"

"I know its a little weird to ask but I've been really frustrated and my friends make fun of me because I haven't done it yet."

Then she sat next to me and cried.

I nelt down next to her and grabbed her hand and said "Hey. It's ok! I'll show you if you keep smiling, ok?" 
She wiped her tears away and hugged me nearly knocking me on my back.

She said "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll give you anything you want. I promise!" I knew exactly what I wanted too!

I asked her "Ok well what's the frustrating part? How do you think you do it?"

She took of her clothes and my mouth was on the floor. I had been dreaming and masturbating about this for a year. I grew hard and tried to hide it.
She said "Well I heard that you put your hand on your pussy and that move it around"
She showed me and she was barely touch her pussy rubbing it. I grew really hard now.

I went up behind her and said "Like this." I pushed her hand against her pussy and rubbed it slowly. I heard her moaning and then she looked up at me.

She breathed on my neck and said "You really know what you're doing, don't you?"

I laughed and said "Thanks.

Helen_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_cooper

I guess I'm good at these things." She then took her hand off her pussy and licked her finger.

She the put my hand on her pussy and said "Can you do it for me please?"

I nodded and went around her and she laid on her back. I put my hand on her pussy and started to rub it fast. Next thing I knew she started moaning really loudly! She the grabbed my head and put my lips on her pussy. Once my lips touched her pussy, she came right in my mouth. She tasted amazing! I licked my lips and kiss her.

"Thank you." She said.

"No. Thank you."

"Now I have to give you something in return." I grew hard right after she said that!

"Why thank you! I think someone here is a little over dressed." I said

She nodded and said "I can fix that." She slowly took off my shirt and kissed my chest. She then unzipped my pants and popped came out my 8 inch hard cock. I was so hard and she smile as she grabbed it with her tiny hand and said "You've been keeping this from me this whole time?" I moaned right as she touched it. I threw my clothes across the room to where her clothes laid. She kissed the tip off my dick and put her mouth on it. It was amazing! She then put in half of it in her mouth and started bobbing her head on it. I felt so good! I could barely control myself. She blew me for about 20 minutes and then stroked it.

She looked up and said "I think this would look a lot better inside of me."

"I definitely agree." I said.

I carried her to her bed and laid her down. She bit her lip and looked up at me and said "It's my first time so please take it slow, ok?"

"It's mine too." I said. I then kissed her and slowly inserted the tip of my cock inside her tight virgin pussy.

She screamed "More!"

She put her hands on my back and squeezed as I added more and more. Once I was halfway in I began to hump slowly. She screamed and moaned. She kissed me every five seconds and her pussy was so tight! I couldn't believe how amazing it was. After 20 minutes she came all over my chest and moaned like never before!
When she moaned I grabbed my dick and jerked over her sweet tits and cummed all over them! If covered the whole left tit and shortly after she licked all of it up. We did this about 3 times a day at least when our parents were gone and we never left the house. Now we have our little sex experiments every second we have the chance. It gets better and better every time.

Published 
Written by 17penguinboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors