Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepdaughter Alexis Part 1

"Alexis wants to take her mother place"

67
10 Comments 10
44.5k Views 44.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

I had an ideal life for a while.  I fell in love with Jenny quickly and deeply.  I adored her young daughter Alexis, and grew to love her as if she were my own.  Alexis was only 16 when her mom was killed in a tragic car accident.  I was completely devastated, and I don't think I would have gotten through it if it wasn't for Lexi.  Don't get me wrong, she needed plenty of support herself as she and her mother were very close, but we eventually got through the worst of times, and settled into a routine.  As with most losses, time does help.  We each had birthdays and got through Thanksgiving and Christmas.  All of these special times were difficult, but we got through them together.

Lexi was busy in school and doing well again, and I was working hard trying to make ends meet.  She almost always had dinner ready when I got home, and started taking care of the house.  She really took after her mom.  I was watching her grow into a beautiful young woman.  Her breasts weren't really large yet, but you could tell she was developing nicely.  I was really beginning to admire her figure.  At times I found myself fantasizing about what she looked like naked, and every time I chastised myself. She was, after all, my step daughter.

In time, I forced myself to start dating again.  I needed to find some female companionship, to get some intimacy back in my life.  Jerking off was always good, but I was yearning for the real thing.  The problem was, that every time I went out on a date, it just didn't feel right. Sometimes it ended up with sex, but it always seemed empty.  One date in particular ended up badly, and I came home early.

Lexi was sitting on the couch in a skimpy pair of shorts and a tight t-shirt.  I could see her nipples pressing through the cotton.  I flopped down on the couch next to her.  

"Daddy," she asked, "you're home early.  What happened?"

I paused for a moment and replied, "Lexi, I don't know what I'm doing.  I don't think I'll ever find anyone like your mother again.  No other woman seems right."

She must have noticed how sad I was.  She snuggled up next to me.  I put my arm around her shoulders, and as she leaned aganst me said,  

"Daddy, I just hate seeing you like this.  None of those women know how great you are.  I'm here for you.  They can't love you like I do.  You don't need anyone else.  You don't realize how jealous I get when you go out on these dates."

Lexi was looking up at me as she said that.  I could see the tears in her eyes, and it melted my heart.  I squeezed her tightly, and kissed her on the forehead, and my heart filled with love and gratitide that I had her in my life.  I could feel her small breasts pressed against me, and I was uncomfortable that I was starting to get a little hard.  We leaned back on the couch.

"Lexi, I love you more than anything, but there are certain things that I miss, like the intimacy I had with your mother.  We loved each other more than I can say, but we also had a very special physical connection.  I don't expect you to understand right now, but some day you will know what I mean."

"I do understand Daddy.  I'm not a little girl any more, and I can be here for you.  I like taking care of you, and want to make you happy like mom did.  Please Daddy, I would do anything for you," she said.

"Lexi, you don't know what I mean.  The type of relationsip I'm looking for just isn't something that I can have with my step daughter."  She looked up at me and in a small voice said, "We can have that if you'll just give me a chance."  She then leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

Not a kiss like all the ones in the past, but a soft tender kiss that lingered on my lips.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

 Lexi pleaded, "Daddy, I want to do this.  I can make you happy.  I know it!"  She then pressed herself to me, and kissed me again only harder.  Our tongues started swirling together.  I couldn't believe the feelings that were flooding through me.  Part of me knew this was wrong, but it just felt so good, I couldn't stop.  By this time, I had a raging hard on.

After kissing for a bit, she whispered, "Daddy I want to make you feel good again.  I want to do for you what mom did."  With that, she lifted her t-shirt up over her head.  There was my Lexi, looking at me anxiously, with her little perky breasts exposed for me.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching out.  My hand covered most of a breast, and I started rubbing the one nipple.  She closed her eyes and let out the most sensous moan.  She then reached down and started to rub my cock through my pants.  I hadn't felt like this in a long time.  Even though she was my step daughter, I wanted her so much.

I stood up, and took her hands and said,  "Lets go to my room Lexi."  Once there, I laid her on the bed, got undressed and climbed next to her.  

She said, "I know you're my step dad but I want to be like your wife.  You don't need anyone but me."

I kissed her with all the passion I could, and then moved my mouth down to her breasts.  Her nipples were beautiful and hard, like the size of the eraser on the end of a pencil.  I put my lips around them one at a time, and licked the tips with my tongue.  Lexi was beginning to breath faster.  

I undid her shorts, pulling them down her legs and off, and then moved between her legs.  I could see the wetness glistening on her pussy. My tongue gently licked between her outer lips, getting my first taste.  It drove me crazy.

I used my fingers to expose her clit, and started to flick it with the tip of my tongue while I slid a finger into her.  I could feel her clit swell under my tongue.  Lexi was squirming under me, her hips lifting to me.  It didn't take long.  She let out a loud gasp and then cried out as she came.  Her thighs clamped hard around my head.  

After she relaxed a bit, I moved up beside her and put one arm around her.  My cock was standing rigid.

"Daddy," she said still trying to catch her breath, "that felt soooo good.  I want you to feel good too, but I don't know what to do."  

With that, I took her hand and put it around my hard shaft to have her stroke me.  When the pre cum began to show, I asked her if she wanted to take me in her mouth.  Her eyes were glued to my cock, but she nodded, and moved close to lick the precum off the tip.  I put my hand on her head, and gently guided her down until her lips were tightly around me.

I could feel her tongue circling the head.  "Oh Lexi," I said, "that feels fantastic."  She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes with my cock between her lips.  There was never such a sexier sight than that.  She was definately inexperienced sucking cock, but she was a fast learner.  I could feel myself getting close.  I put both hands on her head to hold her in place, and I exploded in her mouth.  Spurt after spurt - it was so intense.  She was struggling to keep it all in her mouth, but she somehow managed.

I pulled her up next to me and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her lips and tongue.  I said, "Lexi, after a terrible evening, you have made me feel so special.  I love you so much."

As we lay there holding each other, kissing and falling asleep she whispered, "I want do everything with you Daddy."

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments