Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepdaughter Alexis Part 2

"A developing relationship with Alexis"

47
7 Comments 7
37.8k Views 37.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story

I opened my eyes to see my step daughter, Lexi, sleeping soundly with her head resting on my chest. Her long dark hair ran down past her shoulders. I looked down to see her angelic face. Her full lips had that pouty look that I always found so inviting. I didn't want to move because she looked so relaxed and beautiful. Even though it was Saturday, I had to get up for a breakfast meeting with a prospective client. I slipped out of bed and took a shower. Just thinking about what happened the night before was incredibly arousing, but I didn't have time to do anything about it. I dressed quickly, kissed my sleeping daughter, and wrote her a quick note.

"Lexi, you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you. I have a breakfast meeting, but I will be home right after, and then we can spend the whole weekend together. I love you."

Alexis awoke about 30 minutes later. She smiled because she still had the lingering taste of her step father's cum in her mouth.  Lexi rolled over in bed, and was a little disappointed by the note.  However, the prospect of having the rest of the weekend together sounded wonderful.  Her thoughts drifted to what had transpired the night before.  She always felt jealous of the women her dad went out with, but she never said anything.  When he came home after that last date, her heart raced when she finally admitted to herself that she loved him, and wanted him in a much different way.

As the events of the night before unfolded in her mind, her fingers moved down to rub over her pussy. She remembered how she wanted to reach out and comfort him when he came home looking so despondent. It took all her nerve to tell him how she felt, and she thought back to the anxiety she felt when she took her top off for him. Even though he wasn't her birth father, he always treated and loved her like she was his real daughter. Her greatest fear was that he would be disgusted by her actions, but that didn't happen.

She loved the way he made her feel. She had never experienced anything like that before. Up until last night, she had done nothing more than kiss boys and felt their fumbling hands on her. Lexi could remember every detail of the evening before. When her daddy started kissing and pulling at her nipples, she remembered the warmth, as her pussy started to swell. She now fingered herself intensely, as she imagined her father kissing and licking her clit. She climaxed so hard reliving this in her mind, that her hand was sopping wet. Lexi could hardly wait for the weekend to continue.

*****

During the meeting, it was all I could do to concentrate on what was being said. I was trying to reconcile the memories of my precious daughter with the young woman I enjoyed last night. The meeting ended on an upbeat note. I really don't know how, but I managed to sign up a new client so I was pretty happy about that. As far as Lexi was concerned, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Last night, she brought out feelings and desires I hadn't felt in a long time, but I couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong. I decided Lexi and I needed to talk, and that last night was probably a huge mistake.

When I got home, I went into my room to change, and noticed that Lexi had gotten up. I was angry with myself for being disappointed that she was no longer in my bed. I decided to get on with the day, and undressed to my boxers in preparation to get into more casual clothes. I had just finished brushing my teeth and walked back into the bedroom to find her standing by the bed. I stopped dead in my tracks. Her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders. She was wearing a sexy little nightie that was tied in the front. I recognized it as having belonged to her late mother.

"Lexi," I said, "we need to talk about this. You know how I feel about you. I have loved you since we first met when I started dating your mother. Nothing has made me more proud than to be a part of your life, and to watch you grow into the beautiful woman you are. I have a feeling we are making a huge mistake. You're my daughter after all."

"Daddy, I'm your step daughter. Don't say this is wrong when it feels so right to me. I think it feels right to you too. I can see it in your eyes. Why are you afraid?" I could see the tears tickling down her cheeks, and it made me feel bad that I was the cause. I walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her.

As she pressed herself into me, I could feel myself getting hard.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

I'm pretty sure she felt it too, because without saying a word, she got down on her knees and pulled my boxers to the floor. She took my now rigid cock in her hands to stroke it, and starting kissing the tip.  I watched as her tongue circled the head, round and round. Finally she parted her lips, and as she looked up at me she slowly slid my cock into her mouth. It felt so good, I was weak in the knees.

It wasn't long before I had to stop her for fear I that was going to climax too quickly. I reached down to lift her up to me. I had a beautiful, sexy young woman in my arms. Any doubts I had earlier were completely gone from my mind. We fell into bed, and I brushed her hair back from her face. I looked into her eyes for any signs of doubt, but only saw her wanting and love. Her full lips parted for me as I leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues couldn't get enough of each other.  

I undid the tie at the front of her nightie to expose her breasts. They weren't quite fully developed yet, but I guessed they were a nice B cup. As we kissed, I started to roll her nipples between my fingers until they were stiff. She moaned in my mouth when I pinched and pulled at them. She had nipples like her mother. I just had to suck them, feel them in my mouth. Cupping her left breast in my hand, I brushed my lips across her nipple before pressing my lips around it and pulling. As I moved my attention to her other breast, my hand slid under the elastic of her panties to find she was already very wet. This just excited me even more. Her soft wet lips allowed my finger to easily glide up and down between them. Lexi gently grasped my cock again, and stroked slowly. I pressed a finger into her pussy, and Lexi was starting to lift her hips to my hand. I was imagining myself inside her as my finger began stroking in and out.

"Daddy, I want to feel your cock in me this time," she said, "I want you to be the first man to make love to me."  

"Lexi, I want that too. I am honored you would want me."

I pushed her panties down her legs and she kicked out of them. I positioned myself between her legs, and lifted them up with my arms so my hard cock was resting on her very wet pussy. Moving my hips back and forth, I could feel her wetness on the underside of my shaft. I knew I couldn't resist any longer though. Looking up at her, I could see the love and trust in her expression as I slowly pressed the tip of my cock between her soft lips until I was just inside. Lexi gasped, but I just held my cock in place until she got used to it. I asked her if she was ok, and she nodded.

I entered her more deeply, a little at a time. She was very tight, but she was so fucking wet that it felt wonderful. It wasn't too long before I met the firm resistance I was expecting. I pushed in a little harder, and felt my cock pushing through as she cried out. Again, I stopped to let her adjust to the thickness now fully inside her.

Once she got through the initial pain, I slowly slid in and out of her, and could feel the muscles inside her enveloping my shaft. I enjoyed watching her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, breather harder and harder. She began to meet my thrusts, our hips moving together and then apart. She was pinching her own nipples as we fucked hard. Her pussy squeezed around my cock as if she couldn't get enough. Suddenly, her back arched up, and she pushed up into me as she cried out with her climax. This was enough to push me over the edge. I started to cum hard, filling my step daughter with spurt after spurt of my cream. I could feel her muscles tighten and release around my cock over and over, as if tiny fingers were massaging my shaft. I had never felt anything like that before. We slowed as our climaxes eased.

I finally withdrew, and as the head of my cock slid out, a mixture of our love trickled down to the crack of her ass. I scooped a bit with my finger, and held it to her lips so she could taste the two of us together. As I lay down on my back, Lexi moved on top of me and lay there with her legs straddling me, her face nuzzled against mine. I could feel her wet pussy pressed up against me, and it was pure bliss. We fell asleep that way, exhausted, spent and utterly happy.

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments