Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Little Secret (2/3)

"Christa gets caught trying to sneak back into the house. Her step-father makes her repent"

38
11 Comments 11
37.6k Views 37.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
It was late on Saturday night and I had just returned from the big game between Lincoln High School and South Portland High School. Well, I hadn’t come straight from there. Our team had won and there had been a party to celebrate at Grayson Lampitt’s house, the captain of the football team.

I got in just after midnight, trying my hardest not to make too much noise and wake my folks. My mom had been on the war path lately. She said she was under ‘excess stress’ at work and she appreciated my co-operation but no matter what I did, even when I did everything she asked of me, I would get yelled at and told off, so I was spending as little time as possible at home.

This wasn’t the first time I had broken my curfew. I had been caught a few weeks earlier and as punishment my parents had taken my spare house key off me, so if I snuck out then I would spend the whole night outside in the cold. This was all designed to teach me a lesson but instead I managed to find ways around it. There was the typical and cliché way of scaling the trellis up the side of the house and getting in through my bedroom window, but I found that that made too much noise and my step-dad Jack caught me one night when I was half way up.

The garage had a little side door on it that led through to the backyard, so what I had done before I left, was make sure that it wasn’t locked and left slightly ajar. Apart from parking the cars, the garage was hardly ever used and I know Jack and my mom would never have thought to check the side door before going to bed. I wasn’t a kid anymore so I didn’t play out in the yard.

I went around the side of the house, jumped the fence into the backyard and carefully tried the side door, opening it slowly so it didn’t creak and wake everybody up. Success! I was in. I navigated my way around the car, went up the two stairs that led to the main part of the house and walked up the short hallway to the kitchen and dining room area. I was just about to go up the stairs when the light was flicked on and I saw Jack standing in the kitchen, very, very angry. His arms were folded across his chest and his face was pink with anger.

“Well young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?” he asked.

“I was at the game,” I answered.

“Oh really? And the school football game goes until after midnight? I know you were at the after-party. Your mother and I told you not to go and you ignored us. The cops always shut the parties down and kids drink far too much and get rushed to hospital.”

“What’s the big deal?” I asked, raising my arms. “I had one beer, I left before things got messy. And I’m home, aren’t I?” I asked.

“Keep your voice down Christa,” he snarled. Jack was quiet for a moment, thinking things through. “How’d you get in the house? We took your key away.”

“Oh yeah right, like I’m going to tell you that,” I laughed. Jack narrowed his eyes at me in anger. I quickly made my exit before things got really ugly and rushed up the stairs to my room, shutting the door behind me.

I started to get undressed, taking great care to hang my cheerleader’s uniform up. I was very proud of it. When I was standing there in my underwear the door was slowly opened and Jack was in the door way.

“What are you doing?” I asked, covering myself. We may have had sex but he’d never seen me like this.

“You know what I want,” he shrugged. He came further into my room.

AliceSwet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceSwet



“Mom’s asleep in the room next door. She’ll hear us and we’ll get caught.”

“She had one of her sleeping pills. She’s out to it. Now suck my dick,” he commanded. "You were late in getting home. Be a good girl and show me you're sorry."

I took my time in moving. I stood there staring at him for a while and then after what felt like a lifetime I got down on my knees in front of him, dropped his boxer shorts and sucked the head of his cock. It jumped to attention underneath my touch, my tongue twirling around it.

With my right hand I cupped his balls and then gently squeezed them. Jack made a low ‘mmmm’ noise. I lowered my head further on his cock and started sucking with vigor, creating a suction on his cock.

“That’s it sweetheart,” he drawled. “Suck daddy. That’s it.”
I wrapped my arms around his hips, drawing myself further down on him and I started bobbing my head, back and forth, licking the underside of his cock as best as I could.

“Be a good girl for daddy,” he moaned. “Play with daddy’s balls.”

I trailed my left hand down from around his waist and started cupping and rubbing his balls, rolling them between my fingers. “Oh yeah,” moaned Jack.

I slowly pulled myself off his cock. “You like that?” I asked naughtily. Jack looked down at me and smiled.

“I didn’t say stop,” he replied. I took his dick in my mouth once more and started sucking as if my life depended on it. I rubbed his balls and Jack put his hands on my head and thrusted his hips. I had a mouthful of my step-father’s cock. He pounded into my mouth heavily and I started choking. I swallowed him and he moaned as I deep-throated him. “Suck daddy’s dick,” he groaned. “Be a good little girl.”

I started gagging on his cock and I pulled him out of my mouth, a long thread of saliva hanging from between my lips. Jack smiled at me wickedly and before I had time to regain any composure he shoved his dick in my face again. I licked up and down the shaft and all around it. I took his balls in my mouth and licked and sucked them, eliciting an audible grunt of satisfaction from Jack.

“Oh yeah baby,” he said. I sucked on his testicles and he threw his head back. I licked up the underside of his shaft and took him in my mouth once more. I rigorously bobbed my head on his length, taking him further and further down my throat. Jack groaned and grunted and I knew that he wasn’t far off. “Take daddy deeper sweetie. I wanna cum down your throat.”

I took him as far as I could, choking, gagging and spluttering. This was enough to set Jack off. He grabbed the back of my head and trusted further into my mouth. His cock twitched and he unloaded himself, giving me no choice but to swallow. He had a big, hot load which lead me to believe that he hadn’t had sex in at least a week or two.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned as I milked the last of his cum from his softening dick. I squeezed the head and got two more small beads out of him. I duly swallowed what he gave me and cleaned myself up. “Your slutty friend Sara,” he started. I stood up, my knees aching from being on the floor for so long.

“What about her?” I asked.

“Bring her to me.”

Author's Note: Check out the first part in this trilogy, the last part will be posted soon. My other stores are: The Jeff and Brianne series, The Holiday, Lesbifriends, Lesbinaughty, Revenge Affair, Another Revenge Affair, Love Nest, Paradise Lost & Found, Misfit Love, After-hours Antics and The Bachelor Party.

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments