Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Steam Sauna Experience

"My Sauna Experience with my Passionate Lover Lynette....."

9
3 Comments 3
10.6k Views 10.6k
734 words 734 words
We are both steaming hot in the steam sauna in this small-town Italian sauna in the middle of a very non-descript part of the south. The 'dress-code' was variable, most naked, but a few, like us preferring to have a towel round us! At one point, space was a bit tight, and it seemed as if all of the customers were stacked up on the benches. Until one by one they left.

We are sitting side by side. Feeling you gently nudge my knee, I glance to see you as I am leaning back onto the upper bench, arms behind my head, my thighs looking thick and partially covered with the small towel.

You are stretched forward to show the lovely shape of your sweating body and your back. You sit back up again, your towel falls lower down your stomach, and your arm brushed against mine. Almost straight away, I was so aroused between my legs, and I made no effort to cover up, leaving it to rise from my thighs, up towards my stomach.

You rubbed yourself all over to take off the sweat from your body .........., as I opened my legs wider to allow my aroused member some freedom, and to let my knee touch yours. It was obvious that some fun was about to be on the menu. The whole place was now silent , and we knew that probably only the two of us were left in the complex. Slowly, I caressed your side and left breast as I just slipped the towel from you, and ran my finger down your leg, and back up again, missing you in your hot burning area down there, but reaching your left breast to compliment it all.

I am so very hard by now, and you slid the towel down completely. What a dreamy look in your eyes, as you take the hardness in your hand, lightly and gently. The sweat the steam sauna making it slick and sensitive. So much so that I thought I would melt, when you turned to give more attention to it.

Slowly I lifted you up from the bench to stand you in front of me with your back to me, as I got behind you to sit on the bench.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

I opened your buns and revealed your crack and with you opening your legs further, giving me somewhere to use my playful tongue too.

To get more of my tongue in your juicy slit, you bent further over as you have me teasing her lips wide open, and trying to get to that dripping wet clit in there. You were definitely ready for some proper loving sensuous attention as the juices dripped out of you. So soft and warm all over, you were pliant. As I cupped my hands under your breasts, you stood up with me behind you, my hardness nudging between your thighs, now and again flicking over its tip, driving me crazy.

Then when I pulled you further back to me, I sat down and had your hands resting on my knees, as I worked on your breasts and nipples, knowing it was turning you on so much.

You balance yourself, your bum bent back over so I can how throbbing you are in your hot spot, totally exposed from behind. Now brushing the length of my hardness along your slit, then nudging it without going in. You needed it so badly, and the combination of heat and passion had us gasping.

Gasp you did as eventually my hardness took its reward for patience, and entered you so slowly and so rhythmically. Moaning in pleasure, you managed to open your eyes at last to give me a big lip licking smile as turn your head to me, encouraging me to work your breasts harder while I entered you deeper and faster. Exactly the kind of connectiom we both wanted and fantasised before the sauna! Now my head was raised up, and the look on our faces and the steady pounding told me that you were to cum making me wanting to cum deep inside you at the same time! Sure enough one forward hard thrust and she head to squirm to take it all inside you. Cum dripping out and along the length of my hardness, now slowly starting to withdraw, as I gently laid you back on me as we kissed passionately!

Published 
Written by ArticulateMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments